Please review an opinion on Taylor Swft

Author: Barney

Total: 88
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Name 3 celebs other than Dua you find hot, I am curious how similar our tastes are.

I agree with you on Sydney Sweeney, her aura isn't hot even though she's attractive genetically.
Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
-->
@RationalMadman
Keep your gender a secret.
LOL!!!

As if my name, "Amber," doesn't just give it away!!!! 
Kind of difficult to keep the obvious a secret. 

LOL!!! 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Amber
If you're laughing at me for saying that, I think it's good you're happy but strange.

It was more a hint to read up and remember some things.

I know guys with female usernames btw and I don't mean transgenders.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
Prime Kate Moss will never be topped. Other than that I can't give you specific names.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I mean she can't help it but the eyes... I think I get what you're into more now though.

Is Katherine Heigl your thing too then? She isn't severely mine but I think I get the face type and vibe you enjoy.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
Is Katherine Heigl your thing too then? She isn't severely mine but I think I get the face type and vibe you enjoy.
Not really?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
There is a Uconn basketball player called Paige Beuckers and I think she's stupid hot. Definitely appealing
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Yeah okay, I don't get it and Dua Lipa isn't bitchy but that words is loaded with misogyny if we don't properly lay out what it means.

This isn't me being politically correct and cowardly, this is reality. There's a reason callling a man a bitch is still an insult but with a very, very different connotation (whereas a 'bad bitch' etc can be a good connotation even, for a woman).

I do understand what 'hot in a bitchy, dominant' way could be as I'm not always into that woman but I 'get it'. I think the reason Scarlett Johansson is so many people's types is she has that hotness where she's so many things at once, you can imagine her submissive and masochistic, you can imagine her dominant and ruthless laughing at you, so many ways it can go.

I think the actress Maggie Q has the streak you may call 'bitchy' if what you mean by it is gentler than what it sometimes means.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
From what I have observed bitchy girls actually tend to be attracted to traditionally masculine traits-smart, handsome, in positions of power, etc. Compare that to shy girls who just wanna be saved by someone who is "cool" and I think you know why I like them. I have had much more success with kinda bitchy girls then anyone shy, and I've tried
sadolite
sadolite
Prime - Linda Carter

Prime - Cheryl Tiegs

Prime -  Raquel Welch

Only current celeb that I find hot  Scarlet Johansson

Oh and pretty much all the hot chicks in spaghetti westerns
WyIted
Debates: 10
WyIted
I like Salma Hayek but she is getting older. I should have married a Hispanic woman. I don't care if it makes me a race traitor. I like them. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
Hispanic isn't an actual racial thing it means spanish speaking. People who are Caucasian in Spain are hispanic, people who are afro-bearing in South America are Hispanic if not in Brazil or a Portuguese country, it's a very misunderstood term.

All Mexicans are Hispanic no matter how their racial complexion is, even a Chinese decendant that spends long enough in Mexico becomes Hispanic or at least their children do if born and raised there.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@RationalMadman
Okay all I know is this is the most beautiful woman to ever walk the face of the Earth https://www.instagram.com/period.dramas.daily/p/CfW7MPBskl9/?img_index=1

Maybe she is black or chinese but she is definitely hot. She reminds me of my highschool sweetheart. Rebecca Shea
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@WyIted
If I had to pick 2 or 3 actual celebrities (like big enough to categorically call celebrity to a person on the Internet) that sum up what I see as apex mmmmm in every single way

1. Blake Lively
  2. Margot Robbie
  3. Sarah Shahi
If I only link to 1 photo of them it is hard to capture their beauty. What I see as truly hot is it doesn't matter what angle, what part of their body they're damn fine. With Blake Lively go back a few years from current age, other 2 are still peak and Shahi is 44.
WyIted
WyIted
Even now, she is the sexiest post menopausal woman alive https://people.com/salma-hayek-celebrates-57th-birthday-beach-photoshoot-7965140
WyIted
WyIted
margot Robbie I agree with but only if she is dressing like Harley Quinn and using that stupid voice. Out of character no. That is the personality of women I am attracted to as well, if that explains why I am always in tumultuous relationships
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Barney
Taylor who?

Swft did you say?

Will have to look him up.
FLRW
FLRW

Taylor Alison Swift, an American singer-songwriter, is reputed to possess an IQ of 160 according to certain reputable sources. Notably, she holds a record in the Guinness Book of World Records as the youngest singer ever to sign a deal at the age of 11.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
Thanks for the insight everyone!

I really hate people sometimes. I'm not a megafan or anything, I just firmly believe in applying consistent and attainable morals.

Let's see, unless you're a billionaire who gives all your money to charity (so therefore isn't a billionaire) you're going to hell. Repeat this substituting other contradictions.

I shared one weird bit of the conversation, which at the time was saying she's evil for being conservative.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FLRW
Why do you do this stuff? Her IQ is blatantly not that high.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@RationalMadman

Well, Travis Kelce Says Being Around Taylor Swift’s Intelligence Is “F—ing Mind-Blowing”
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FLRW
She is intelligent but she isn't 160 IQ.
FishChaser
Debates: 61
FishChaser
-->
@RationalMadman
There is no actual evidence of her being intelligent at all.

In my opinion her intelligence is probably average because her success and behavior can be attributed solely to the following 3 factors:

1: rich father

2: pretty privilege

3: willing to go the extra mile to get what she wants

10 days later

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Barney
I’m curious what other peoples immediate reactions are,  so please assist me.

Good looking,  a reasonably good singer.  Her political views only tell me she's simply going along with "the thing" / zeit·geist. Other than that, I am indifferent.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
@Barney
@Stephen.

Not so good looking (Sort of a clone of the archetypal 60's American housewife)...Never heard her sing...Political thing for sure.

@Barney.

Such are the views of British Males of a certain disposition.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Not so good looking (Sort of a clone of the archetypal 60's American housewife)

That will be the one's with wombs I take it, Vic?😁
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Yep, certainly came with wombs back in the day.

10 days later

Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@Amber
I would never use my real name online. Too many stalkers.