Please review an opinion on Taylor Swft

Author: Barney

Total: 88
RationalMadman
Debates: 566
RationalMadman
-->
@FishChaser
Introverted or not, it says something that I have never once seen a woman expressing empathy for a romantically lonely male.
They do this often. What you mean is you want them to go out of their way to kiss and fuck him.

What do men do to him? Better? Not remotely.

Women are more realistic too. If he's well fed, physically okay and just an incel without other things holding him back, they have to get on with their daily life and can't spend hours draoned by empathising with his misery. There is a reason men are hobos often while women find ways to make things work even if ugly as it gets. They have in-built 'gogetter' in them until a wealth partner or whatever gives them a reason to question if they need to.

So, due to this they can't entirely relate to guys who are intentionally unemployed, not getting laid and sulking about it. Women have more 'let us go out together and show the world' vibes in them but taking this guy out will usually kill the vibe and be hell even for him. It's hard for them to cheer up a man like that because he's so deeply dedicated to his misery.

It's also why they learn to avoid ASPD people, not just men. They are scared to be drained, abused and all just to be tossed aside and crying at the end. Don't be a moron dude, think about their perspective.
FishChaser
Debates: 64
FishChaser
-->
@RationalMadman
Women good incel bad.
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
-->
@Swagnarok
I am goingnto look into that story now it seems interesting and th word incel as an insult kind if pisses me off. There is nothing wrong with being a male who struggles to get laid. It kind of shows how they value men. If they aren't willing to fuck you, I guess you aren't human. 
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@WyIted
Something that pisses me off is that the word incel is treated as synonymous with 3 entirely different concepts. When stupid people say "incel" what they mean is "misogynist who doesn't get laid and uses black pill as excuse"

Any Chad who knows he is getting laid solely because he is tall/handsome is black pill and plenty of blue pill misogynists get laid.
WyIted
Debates: 11
WyIted
-->
@FishChaser
I guess I am black pilled because I also think ugly guys have a more difficult time getting laid than me 
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
She asked me why people like me exist. I asked her what she means and this is what she said: "It sucks for you that no one wants you, but it's worse for everyone else because we have to pretend to be nice to you even though we all just wish you weren't there"
She basically conceded that you are upsetting her, positioning you in improved troll position over her.

When I troll people in real life, I can sense them being upset and them just wishing I wasnt there.

But if you have problem with upsetting real women, it sucks for you because they are so easy to upset especially if you are ugly.

They take it as an insult when ugly person talks to them, and everything you say will sound bad to them.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
I really don't care about trolling people, I want to hurt them in much worse ways.

I have had experiences that would turn a lot of guys into extreme misogynists but despite how average people view my black pill statements I am too rational to be a true misogynist.

It's true that I hate women, but I also hate men so it evens out. I am only a misogynist if I also count as a misandrist.

Also, if I were to attack women or attack Christians it would be no different from a Jew attacking a Nazi.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
I really don't care about trolling people, I want to hurt them in much worse ways.
Well, trolling is a safe way to hurt people, legal way.

I dont know what level of hurt do you desire, but you have to accept the fact that you cant do lots of hurt without being hurt yourself or stopped.

If you rape a woman or beat her, you will likely go to prison where your life will get much worse and the hurt you have done to women wont feel like enough when compared to hurt you have to endure.

It wont feel good for you.

Trolling gives long term pleasure, as once you get really good at it and at being toxic, you can make toxic relationships where other person is sometimes happy but emotionally suffers most of the time.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
Even if I could be the next Hitler but target Cristians and women instead of Jews, hurting people is a waste of time including trolling people.

It will never make you happy long term, only give you a temporary high.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FishChaser
What is your plan for dealing with hate you feel towards women and Christians?
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@Best.Korea
First I'm going to fix what the Christian bastard did to me, then I'm going to live my best life with the needle in the haystack among women who can actually love me.

Living well is the best revenge. If I can be happy and healthy, then I can get over it without having to drag others down to hell with me just to feel some closure about losing at life.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
I find Swift a bit hypocritical in that she wants to show that women can make it without being "sexy and cool" but then chooses the most handsome men for all her music videos. I agree with the message but that isn't being said to guys either and the result is the looksmaxxing trend or short men on reddit saying that they don't deserve love. Plus, it also doesn't help that rock bands like Oasis which show guys goofing off, having fun and valuing their friendship aren't popular anymore.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
Yup. Dua Lipa has a certain charm to her that makes her stupidly hot and desirable. I actually disagree with conservatives who frolick over boring church girls because I find myself being really attracted to outright bitches.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@FishChaser
From my experience the only thing that matters in getting women is how "cool" you are. I have seen total fatasses get laid meanwhile very strong gymgoers get nothing because he isn't considered cool. I once saw an incel claim that the popular kids in HS were only popular because they were attractive meanwhile my entire HS experience said completely otherwise.

This is why I cringe at every 5'7 man who compensates by trying to put on muscle to get women. If he was smart he would play to his strengths and get really good at soccer or something. Coolness and "vibes" is everything

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
She isn't just hot, I don't think she's a bitch. I think she's a really chill woman and is very attractive physically. Her voice is sexy af too.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
Watch the MV for new rules. She has an attitude to her that is bitchy. I am sure she is nice and chill in person but thats not her persona
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FishChaser
Women good incel bad.
You have the opposite mentality, I don't see it that way.

I literally have lived as an incel enough to know I can't think that way and met enough toxic women to know not all women are 'good'.

I don't really get what's happening here so I'm done talking ty.

You know why women don't empathise with incels though? When femcels happen, they grab a vibrator or use their fingers, get it out their system and get on with life until the right person shows up or they have the money/time to go out and hookup if they're into the latter. They don't understand why you're so fucking miserable just because you have to masturbate a bit. They find it pathetic. That is why they can't fully empathise with it. Because they're like why not just masturbate until you're sexy and ready enough to get laid, since this is exactly how they operate.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Idk what you mean exactly, I think you define bitchy different. New Rules is about not getting back with your ex.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Barney
FUCK TAYLOR SWIFT SHE IS PEAK WHITE LIBERAL
A friend of a friend posted the above, and the discussion of it got heated.

I’m curious what other peoples immediate reactions are,  so please assist me.
Sounds like your friend's friend is MAGA, and Taylor Swift makes them melt down, and for good reason.

First, she's a young woman, a constituency they just aren't gonna get.

Second, she's not aligned politically with MAGA, which stokes the fear and misogyny in the right-wing manosphere.

Third, she's spectacularly popular and her views are influential, so she checks multiple MAGA hate boxes AND people listen to her.

The natural MAGA reaction to this type of threat is hate, conspiracy theory, and denigration.   
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
By the way, for such a prudish Catholic it's a bit strange what you're saying here, you realise she's been around the block and flexes it in her songs right? I don't have an issue with that, your side usually does. To me there's zero pride and zero shame in bodycount it's a stupid concept to even count.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
Don't misinterpret what I'm saying. I dont actually like her that much, nor her music. She just understands to a tee what it means to be a hot woman. She has a very specific charm that works. Sydney Sweeney is cute, but I wouldnt call her hot.
Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
-->
@Barney
Despite being a woman, well, if I were gay, which I am not, Taylor Swift could convince me to switch sides. 
She is hot. I'd do her. And that is about all she is good for. Getting laid. Then music. But nothing else. She's an idiot. 
The pure definition of a dumb blonde. 
Love ya, Tay Tay! 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Amber
What IQ level do you require someone to be to not resent them?
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@RationalMadman
Just shut up and get over it at this point. You're the one who said you were done replying.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FishChaser
Alright I'm over it.

Good luck getting over your rage and hatred.
Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
-->
@RationalMadman
@FishChaser
I'm going with FishChaser's response.
Grow up. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FishChaser
You do realise the you and only you took this thread and turned it into a misogyny thing, it's the same reason you do this across almost all threads you're posting in on the site.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Amber
That's fantastic, enjoy your cameraderie with fishchaser. Keep your gender a secret.
FishChaser
FishChaser
-->
@RationalMadman
I don't care, shut up.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman