Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 302
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
At least 2 people saw what I posted as suspicious.
Last I checked, that’s not enough to put someone at risk of a lynch. You want me and others on-board? Link the post in question. Point out what doesn’t make sense and why it’s a departure from Earth’s usual play. Because all I’m seeing so far is reasons why Earth is playing like… Earth.
WyIted
Debates: 14
WyIted
-->
@Vader
Grey is the only one with a brain that is working for the most part. I will analyze his Earth read but I think he might have a point 
Even when his reasoning is bad just from mybtimes being on the scum team, his intuition is frustrating
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
Whatever dude, I got another day to catch scum if you don't want Earth to answer those questions for whatever hidden reason you have.
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
I think there is not much reason to change lynch to Earth, and honestly this seems more like searching for excuses than using actual reasoning. GP obviously doesnt want to be lynched and now for some reason doesnt want for Vader to be lynched either, so he comes up with attempts to direct attention elsewhere, but I dont know what others are doing as this gameplay doesnt make much sense to me.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Actually I am ok with me getting lynched, as if town keeps playing like this, it will end on DP 5 with a total loss.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Town are awful here and deserve to lose this game. The points of Earth are true but the overall drastic switch is insane. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Official Vote Count:

Earth (3/5) - Greyparrot, Wylted, Barney
Vader (2/5) - Whiteflame, Austin
Greyparrot (1/5) - Earth
Vader
Vader
Did Earth claim yet? Before I get scumread for simply forgetting if someone did
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
I've seen a lot of games where scum used the "come at me bro" defense.....why is that still a popular thing to do?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
He hasn't claimed.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
Whatever dude, I got another day to catch scum if you don't want Earth to answer those questions for whatever hidden reason you have.
Because I don’t see any reasoning you’ve given me for pursuing Earth like he’s scum. You’re dragging attention away from the central two lynch targets for the purpose of getting answers to questions that are all based on the supposition that this isn’t how Earth plays. You want to ask questions of him? Fine, I don’t really care. What I do care about is that it’s adding yet another distraction from what should be a very straightforward choice.

What’s more, and I can’t believe I’m the first one to suggest this, but this is obviously a distraction. If these questions are worth pursuing, it doesn’t have to be in this DP. This all comes off as an effort at deflection meant to draw attention off of you and Vader. The fact that anyone else is on board with this is just absurd.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
Ok noted

I would like a claim from him. Leaving my vote off incase of any scum quick lynch

I've seen a lot of games where scum used the "come at me bro" defense.....why is that still a popular thing to do?
I think it's personally a bit stupid as scum to say that lol. Maybe it's a bluff? No clue
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Earth
Also, Barney. This is embarrassingly bad play. You have experience. Didn't you have another name on DDO? Stop trusting scum. I'm starting to think you are scum.
You refused to answer some pretty basic questions when pressure started; so a little more pressure is warranted.

And my DDO name was Ragnar, but I did not play any mafia back there.
Barney
Barney
-->
@whiteflame
Earth is playing like… Earth.
Is this his usual play? I just assume he's one of the brains due to having played so much that he wrote the guides.
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
 straightforward choice
Incorrect. Unless there is a clear result from any actions, nothing in mafia is a straightforward choice. That applies for everything. There was no guilty cop, track to the NK, thus this is not straightforward and you are jumping to conclusions
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Fixed
Earth
Earth
-->
@Barney
You didn't play mafia? I seemed to remember a Ragnar playing mafia. Also, shouldn't you remember that the guide was copied straight from DDO? I didn't write it.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Barney
For what it is worth, I did check and he did say Joebob was playing like Earth when Earth was town.

But that last part...is it hard to decipher or is it just me?
Barney
Barney
-->
@Earth
whiteflame made some good points above, so I'll let the pressure ease off. But please, answer the questions next time you're on. Or heck, give a list of reads. Any real activity.

/Unvote
Earth
Earth
-->
@Greyparrot
Ah, I see that's a little confusing. I just thought that Joe was just giving his thoughts while he was reading the thread. I remember people saying that he was guided to doing so in the mafia PM, but that seemed unlikely.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Earth
I used to be named Ragnar here, and played some mafia under that name... I had myself renamed both so that when I break something down Barney style, it's a self reference... But more importantly, who knows what the future of this site is, and I don't want my real name all over it in case it turns nasty.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Earth
Okay you answered the questions
UNVOTE
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Barney
I think we should get a claim from one other person, you think?
Barney
Barney
-->
@Vader
For your ease of reference. There have also been some soft claims and breadcrumbing. 

Dashboard
PLAYER         ROLE                 CHAR                                  NP1
Barney           ???                       Harry Potter
Austin              ???                      ???
Whiteflame   ???                      ???
Earth                 ???                    ???
Wylted              Dreamer      Reyna Ramirez-Arellano     fail
Vader               1x Cop          Rachel Elizabeth Dare.        wf(innocent)
Greyparrot     Prophet(TP)      Octavian

Graveyard
JoeBob            Emissary         Nico
Lunatic            Loved               Piper McLean

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Official Vote Count:

Vader (2/5) - Whiteflame, Austin
Earth (1/5) - Wylted
Greyparrot (1/5) - Earth

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
GP is a claimed TP.

You’ve got a lot of heat on you, and since much of that has gone either unanswered or dismissed as unimportant by you, I don’t blame you for somehow missing (or, I guess I should say, denying) that you’re part of this straightforward choice. Just because you flag different criteria than the ones you listed doesn’t mean it isn’t true.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Barney
Is this his usual play? I just assume he's one of the brains due to having played so much that he wrote the guides.
My experience with him is that he gut reads a lot and explains little. He’s also prone to changing his mind on a whim, though usually he won’t take it far if he does. My experience with him is that he tends to focus more on who’s being scummy when he’s actually scum, and he’s certainly more defensive of his play than this.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
I wanted GP dead because he was known scum. Him dying was good for me because I am the dreamer. For those who don't know that means I dream of 3 people and at least 1 is always scum. A result with GP in it would essentially make the dream useless. Also on another note, the ability is useless if I am visited and I was visited last night. 
Did you get a dream? I forgot to check.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
I never know which is optimal. However, for theme analysis I would like to see the remaining character claims.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
I can swap back to Vader if needed, I just wanted some questions answered.