Here is why society is filled with autistic retards

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 32
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
"Though I would perhaps not refer to women of 35+ as geriatrics. " It is not a reference to the woman but the pregnancy. 35 is a old age for women to get pregnant. That is what the medical profession calls it. That is what they called my wifes pregnancy. She was 40 and had numerous complications during that pregnancy and was told there most likely would be. In any other time my son would have not been born and my wife would have died.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@sadolite
Thats why people need to give birth earlier.

Its both more difficult and more risky later, but for some reason society teaches that its better to have kids after 30, which is why this society's birth rates are so low. If people gave birth at around age 18 to 25, then that would be best for society. In the past, women used to give birth at age 15, but due to current society's system, thats very difficult, and also as society abandoned the traditional model of women staying at home and being mothers and not working. Now women have to both work and care for kids, which motivates many women to not have children or have only 1. Women are expected to get education and work first, which diminishes their ability as mothers.