Here is why society is filled with autistic retards

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 32
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
Science is very complicated, but I can make it simple.

I know many of you disagree with me about women giving birth early in life.

Most of you think that woman should give birth after age 22 or 25.

And as usual, most of you would be wrong.

"The researchers found that mothers over 40 had a 51 percent higher risk of having a child with autism than mothers 25 to 29, and a 77 percent higher risk than mothers under 25."

Basically, the longer woman waits to make babies and give birth, the more autistic retards she will give birth to as a result.

The whole idea that woman needs to wait for a decade to give birth just results in her reproductive abilities diminishing, her offspring more weak and more retarded, more incapable and with less abilities in life.

I know many of you will be offended by this, but be not offended by the truth as anyone who rejects truth becomes delusional.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Now you know why God liked 14 year old virgins.
JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
-->
@Best.Korea
Well some autistic kids are fucking geniuses.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@JoeBob
Yes, but autism is a disability and it would be better if they were born without autism, so born earlier.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Best.Korea
 The model predicts that if a couple wanted a 90% chance to realize their ideal family without in vitrofertilization (IVF), couples with a desire for a one-child family should start at the latest at age 32 of the female partner. When a two-child family is desired they should start when the woman is 27, and when couples want three children they should start at age 23 (11). A computer simulation was also used in research by Leridon (10) to assess whether assisted reproduction could compensate for the effect of age on fertility. Unfortunately, this was not the case (10).

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@JoeBob
 The model predicts
The model predicts wrong.

Women after age 30 have decreased fertility and many become infertile after age 30, and after age 30 it is practically impossible to have 2 births per woman on a mass scale needed to sustain population.

So unless your ideal goal is to have no children or have just one autistic child, then I suggest we stick to my model.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
By 30, a woman’s fertility starts to decline, and after 35 the rate accelerates. Specifically, before 30, women have an 85 percent chance of conceiving within a year; at 30, those odds drop to 75 percent; and at 35 the chance drops to 66 percent, research has found. At 40, a woman has only a 44 percent chance of conceiving within 12 months.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
But to make it easier to understand, here is a photo.

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Best.Korea
I’m sorry but I’m not trusting National Geographic with topics about autistic kids.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@JoeBob
Thats why in USA birth rates are declining and rates of autism are rising, and you have older and older population.

At this point, North Korea will win by mere waiting for USA to become country of eldery and autistic retards like Japan has already become.

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Best.Korea
Assuming North Korea hasn’t starved to death.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@JoeBob
Their population is increasing, so I doubt it.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Undeniably.

There is a western trend to not breed in accordance with prime physical and biological fecundity.

Therefore it is reasonable to suggest that outcomes might also display diminished attributes.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Where did 'retard' get brought into it? The majority of geniuses are autistic, as in more geniuses are autistic than even neurotypical.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
Yes, but autism is a disability and it would be better if they were born without autism, so born earlier.
not really, it's more than that. It's a configuration to value innate intelligence and imagination over external approval and influence. That's the most fundamental feature of the autistic mindset that separates it from the typical human's mindset which is inverted in both past age 11 or so (and this is also why psychiatrists wait until adolescence to properly/formerly diagnose it, until then they say 'on the spectrum' or 'traits of').

Many children seem autistic actually, in their own world playing with toys where they dictate the storyline and having a rich inner world and being weird and very sensitive to many things unique to them as well as very picky eaters etc. It's that those that aren't autistic value conforming over holding onto the rich inner world and autistic people are the total opposite if they're severe.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
People should be aware the person who made this thread is autistic himself, hates himself and will never have children himself according to his approach to life.

So... Thanks for the advice you neither have lived nor will live by.

Also, the only reason his profile says 'female' gender is to both ridicule transgenders and women at once as according to him this faked transition will get more women to the website:

So, I am not certain whether this eugenics bullcrap from him is real or just trolling but I hope you appreciate how to take this thread, it doesn't represent what the site thinks.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Not just autism, but many other disorders increase if parents are past age 25.

"Our study indicated that paternal age is associated with a moderate increase in the incidence of urogenital and cardiovascular abnormalities, facial deformities, and chromosome disorders."

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Literally every fucking disorder rate is on the rise and its not because of vaccines, but because society embraced the idea that you are not supposed to have kids until age 25 or 30.

See photo:

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
  1. Around 1 in 36 children has been identified with autism in the U.S. according to the CDC.
  2. Around 1% of the world’s population has autism spectrum disorder. That's more than 75,000,000 people, according to researched conducted by the CDC.
  3. 1 in every 100 children are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.
  4. Autism prevalence has increased 178% since 2000.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
RM

People should be aware the person who made this thread is autistic himself
Doesnt that prove my point that it would be better if no one was autistic?

The majority of geniuses are autistic, as in more geniuses are autistic than even neurotypical.
The world always had geniuses. Its just that now they are autistic due to being born late, which harms their abilities. Also, some levels of autism are so severe that person gets angry about anything and is literally just burden on society.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Also, dont think that having more autistic socially retarded people means greater intelligence.

Due to delayed births, IQ in USA is actually decreasing, not increasing, despite autism increasing rapidly!

"American IQ test scores have dropped during a recent 13-year period, a remarkable finding that runs counter to the well-established trend of increasing IQ scores throughout much of the 20th century."

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Due to delayed births, IQ in USA is actually decreasing, not increasing, despite autism increasing rapidly!
OMG, that explains Trump being elected President !
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Best.Korea
The awareness of autism increased. It's diagnosed much more for cases that were just thought of as difficult weirdos before. The prevalence of it hasn't increased whatsoever. Id argue the total opposite. Travelling was rarer as was experiencing changes in routine. People had rigid routines, hometown accents, rituals etc before. That's autistic.

The structure of older societies was literally more autistic.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
The awareness of autism increased
The rates of autism are increasing every year, so no, its not just "awareness" which increased, nor does awareness magically increase every year by so much.

People had rigid routines, hometown accents, rituals etc before. That's autistic.
It seems that you dont even know what autism is, so you think someone having routine is autistic. I really dont see how you ignored the evidence (later births = more autism) and just concluded that autism hasnt increased because you read so in some article which doesnt even make sense, but unlike you, I got cured of my autism where you still think that if google says something, then it must be true.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Autistic people usually have problem in telling difference between assumption and evidence, but also many normal people have that difficulty too.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Yes, estimates published by the CDC found that autism in the United States rose from 1 in 91 children in 2009 to 1 in 36 in 2022.

sadolite
sadolite
It has been known for decades that geriatric pregnancies increase complications and birth defects. A geriatric pregnancy is age 35 and above.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@JoeBob
#phrasing

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Like I said, past their best.

Though I would perhaps not refer to women of 35+ as geriatrics. 

Or what does that make us?

Wise old men I suppose.

Not to overlook the fact that old sperm is old sperm.