Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 689
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Savant
From the time I read this there is 3/5 votes on Barney. I'm refraining from casting a vote per chance mafia quick fire a lynch on him when he's at L1
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@AustinL0926
Fine. VTL ILikePie5
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
Luna's theme split is protag vs antag in OP. Though it may come down to his interpretation of antag. Omni Man could be considered an antag or a protag imo from what I see. We just know what Luna said in general. My generation was also just to see also if there was anyone lying about a character
JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
Inclined to vote Barney as Pie has been more active from what I saw.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Greyparrot
@Best.Korea
@AustinL0926
As a general rule, I mistrust wagons that form this fast, even if the aim is just to get a claim. All three of your votes came within five minutes of each other. 

I understand that BK was already sussing him, but I haven't seen a reason for it yet.

I don't understand Austin's basis for sussing him. I'm hoping for more details as he's the one who seems to have a basis for his vote.

GP said he sussed both Pie and Barney here, now he's putting his attention on Pie with a wagon on Barney. 

Now Savant's on this as well for no obvious reason.

Can anyone clarify why this is a thing?
Vader
Vader
I'm a bit confused in the drastic switch between Pie and Barney. It is a bit random that in just one DP of activity the consensus just suddenly shifted. It almost as if Austin tried to do a switch from Barney to Pie. I'm not saying to not pressure Pie, but isn't a bit suspicious that it happened so quick?
whiteflame
whiteflame
No one else vote Pie at this point. There are 4 votes on him, he's at L-1. I don't get this push for him to claim, but if you lynch him, you will be the first person we sus next DP.
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
I would vote anyone Joe or Gp tell me to. 

Also, I think pie needs to claim.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Best.Korea
Not sure about that. Just because Joe is essentially town and Grey is a lean town, I wouldn't say you automatically trust what they do. Reminder that town are wrong sometimes. Look at what happened to me in the last mafia game. Not as simple as do-rey-me

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Luna's theme split is protag vs antag in OP. Though it may come down to his interpretation of antag. Omni Man could be considered an antag or a protag imo from what I see. We just know what Luna said in general. My generation was also just to see also if there was anyone lying about a character
Ah, must've missed that for some reason. Yeah, if Omni-Man is in the game, it's going to be a little more difficult to determine where he resides on that scale, but the other antagonists you listed are pretty cut and dried.

Vader
Vader
Gonna read Pie and see why people are eager to jump. I think this is mafia constructing a mislynch and causing confusing fmpov
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea

So considering that JoeBob has expressed an interest in pursuing Barney over Pie, you haven't changed your mind. Why?
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
Ah, must've missed that for some reason. Yeah, if Omni-Man is in the game, it's going to be a little more difficult to determine where he resides on that scale, but the other antagonists you listed are pretty cut and dried.

Exactly. Let's also note that mafia were given a "strong" hint about roles too. Don't think we can fully trust any claim unless we test it or mod confirmed.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Vader
Just because Joe is essentially town and Grey is a lean town, I wouldn't say you automatically trust what they do. Reminder that town are wrong sometimes.
I put my trust in confirmed town players over any other players.

Everyone can be wrong, but only confirmed town players cant be scum, so less likely to feed us false logic.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Best.Korea
Just because Joe is essentially town and Grey is a lean town, I wouldn't say you automatically trust what they do. Reminder that town are wrong sometimes.
I put my trust in confirmed town players over any other players.

Everyone can be wrong, but only confirmed town players cant be scum, so less likely to feed us false logic.

I agree that they are likely to be telling the truth about what they actually say versus lying, but I also don't think we should buddy their logic fully.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
So considering that JoeBob has expressed an interest in pursuing Barney over Pie, you haven't changed your mind. Why?
Joe didnt vote. Gp did.

And I already told Joe that he gets to make adjustments, since he outranks Gp.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
This wagon is sus af. Holy shit
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I’m going to wait to hear from JoeBob and Austin. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Best.Korea
@AustinL0926
@Savant
One of you needs to unvote before there is a quick hammer 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea
Joe didnt vote. Gp did.

And I already told Joe that he gets to make adjustments, since he outranks Gp.
So you’ll follow who they choose, but only if they’re decisive enough to post a vote, despite the fact that you have acknowledged that you value Joe’s view over GP’s? Seriously, pick a lane.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
So you’ll follow who they choose, but only if they’re decisive enough to post a vote, despite the fact that you have acknowledged that you value Joe’s view over GP’s? Seriously, pick a lane.
This wagon is just crazy. I get GP, but I don’t get Austin, Korea, or Savant at all
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

iLikePie5- 4/5- greyparrot, Austin, Best.korea, savant
Barney- 2/5- iLikePie5, Whiteflame

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
Hear from me about what? 
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@JoeBob
Alright, so then explain to me why Pie and not Barney. I don’t see much of a difference right now beyond activity.
As I alr mentioned, Pie pushed Barney for minimal reasons. Also "Let me ask you again: who’s behavior before I posted do you find suspicious and want to pursue. Otherwise, help pressure Barney" is a scummy af response to me pointing out that that.

And we need a claim why?
We're going to get a claim from someone. I want to get one from Pie first.

You didn’t read what I said. Before I started pressuring Barney, who were you suspicious of and why did you not pressure them? 
I didn't sus anyone because up to that point was mostly fluffposting.

I’m on the move so I’m missing some things. Trying to push for a claim from a largely inactive participant seems pretty normal for Pie, so that’s not enough by itself. What has he avoided addressing?
[I think trying to force an early claim from Barney seems scummy from you tbh. Something doesn't feel quite right about it.] - AUSTIN
[Let me ask you again: who’s behavior before I posted do you find suspicious and want to pursue. Otherwise, help pressure Barney] - PIE, IN DIRECT RESPONSE TO

Tell me that you don't find this interaction extremely suspicious.

Also, Pie pushing on inactives is out of his meta. He hasn't done that before.

Why? What is special about Barney? Why are you protecting him?
I want you to claim first. I also think claimtrains based on behavior are more valid than claimtrains based on activity.

Avoidance of what? If anything, you are the one avoiding questions. I already explained why I want a claim from Barney. 
Yes, and I don't buy it.

I’m curious to hear this history
In Indie Games, we let you get to LYLO without a claim, and you fakeclaimed tracker. Also you fakeclaimed late in Conspiracy Theory and Ozark.

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
I recommend you claim now.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
Hear from me about what? 
Who do you want a claim from? Me or Barney?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
I dont see what confuses you there, since if Joe isnt voting, then he didnt make up his mind yet.

Thats why I asked him to decide.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
Barney is not responding, so you would be ideal.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
You can’t get a claim from someone who isn’t responding.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
unvote

but I still want a claim