-->
@ILikePie5
Yeah, claim please.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
As I alr mentioned, Pie pushed Barney for minimal reasons. Also "Let me ask you again: who’s behavior before I posted do you find suspicious and want to pursue. Otherwise, help pressure Barney" is a scummy af response to me pointing out that that.
I explained that it’s cause Barney lays low, and I don’t want that happening like last game. And I said the second part because we weren’t going anywhere 

We're going to get a claim from someone. I want to get one from Pie first.
You don’t get to decide that. And it’s clear that based on how fast this wagon formed that there’s scum on it. There’s zero chance no scum are on the wagon and if you are town, you’re fueling it

I didn't sus anyone because up to that point was mostly fluffposting.
So you were just going to sit there and do nothing?

Tell me that you don't find this interaction extremely suspicious.
It’s not

Also, Pie pushing on inactives is out of his meta. He hasn't done that before.
I actually have a million times before. I’ve done it to Earth, WaterPhoenix, etc.. And yes, I did look at my previous games.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
I want you to claim first. I also think claimtrains based on behavior are more valid than claimtrains based on activity.
There’s no behavior lol. That’s the entire point of starting wagons when nothing is happening. It’s a legitimate reason to get people active in the game
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
I can’t respond to all this right now, but suffice it to say that I still find this rapid-fire train on Pie hard to stomach. I don’t mind getting a claim, but it seems as though at least GP, BK and Savant are all on it for reasons that have nothing to do with any behavioral reads. He certainly wouldn’t be my first pick just for seeking a claim from Barney or for pushing others to do the same.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@JoeBob
You ought to threaten Pie with a hammer, he's trying to quietly avoid claiming
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Best.Korea
@AustinL0926
@JoeBob
I am Mark Grayson
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
5 people have said that they want your claim. Thats more than half of all players in game, so are you going to claim or not?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
You ought to threaten Pie with a hammer, he's trying to quietly avoid claiming
I’m responding to you. I claimed right after you posted this
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
5 people have said that they want your claim. Thats more than half of all players in game, so are you going to claim or not?
I did
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@AustinL0926
Unless you have good reasons other than not claiming, it’s not happening. I’m more worried about Barney lurking than  attacking Pie for reasons I have yet to understand.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Fuck
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@whiteflame
Austin seems pretty confident, so I figured he's either right abut Pie or he's scum. Either way, we learn something from hearing Pie's claim. Barney was my first choice, but we were deadlocked and need to get a claim from someone. Plus Barney isn't responding, so we can't get a claim from him. We can put a lot of pressure on him later, but for now we need to learn more about this Pie accusation and whether it's valid so we aren't shooting in the dark.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I’m willing to lynch anyone in Savant, Austin, Greyparrot, and Best Korea for this absurd wagon
Vader
Vader
There was quite literally no reason to push for a Pie claim at this point when we decided on Barney. Unless Pie is CC'd, it's a damn strong claim. Scum had to be on that push
Savant
Savant
-->
@ILikePie5
@AustinL0926
Unvote for now since we have Pie's claim.
Vader
Vader
The hard push on Pie on that claim to reveal char over Barney makes me sus Barney. 
JoeBob
JoeBob
Someone tell me, what was the point of making pie claim? We gained literally nothing valuable from that, other than his character which doesn’t help us at the moment.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
I am Mark Grayson
And the role? 

I am not familiar with the characters, so I cant really figure out role from mere character.

Vader
Vader
Unless we get a CC, that is about as protag you can get in this game for sure.

JoeBob
Pie 
Grey

likely town. Unless a CC happens with Pie, then this is town pile

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Pie is clearly fakeclaiming, I would literally bet my account on this. Give me a few minutes.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Vader
@AustinL0926
I was on the push, so I'm one to talk. But since Austin was the one who accused Pie in the first place, do you retract your accusation? Or do you challenge the claim?

Austin might be sus for pushing, but I'd like to see what he has to say in his defense first.

Edit: Just saw Austin's reply.
Vader
Vader
-->
@AustinL0926
Unless you are going to counterclaim Pie then I would see no reason as to not believe this
Vader
Vader
-->
@Savant
I was on the push, so I'm one to talk. But since Austin was the one who accused Pie in the first place, do you retract your accusation? Or do you challenge the claim
I'm a bit confused? Maybe I confused but are you asking if because you were on the train and I said I slightly town read you that I will take back my claim? Or something else because I have an answer
Austin might be sus for pushing, but I'd like to see what he has to say in his defense first.

Edit: Just saw Austin's reply.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Savant
For future reference I don't think you can edit posts once you post them
Savant
Savant
-->
@Vader
I was asking Austin if he retracted the claim against Pie.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Vader
Should have made it clearer since I tagged both of you.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Vader
Unless we get a CC, that is about as protag you can get in this game for sure.
I would prefer to know the role, since with over 30 characters to pick from, cc is not that reliable.

Besides, the point was to get role, as I really dont care much for character claims in this particular game.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Best.Korea
I would prefer to know the role, since with over 30 characters to pick from, cc is not that reliable.
It's more reliable with the main character of the show, since someone would probably be assigned Mark Grayson.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
I'm going to be honest and say I really have nothing other than a very strong gut feeling that Pie intuited the fakeclaim, e.g.:

"Mafia were not directly given fake claims! However I did give them a very strong hint to a role claim, and it is an open set up, so they will have a list of characters to choose from that may exist in this game."
Lunatic has a history of not giving protags and strong characters and town. E.g. in Stormlight Archives he gave arguably the two main characters, Kaladin and Jasnah, as fakeclaims. In MMA mafia he gave boxing and JJ for mafia, for Ozark he gave the entire flipping Byrde family.

I don't believe that Lunatic would give the main character of Invincible to a town player because it would essentially clear them since people blindly believe thematic analysis.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@JoeBob
Someone tell me, what was the point of making pie claim?
Well, we cant lynch properly unless we find non-confirmable role, and we cant find non-confirmable role if no one claims.

Besides, you did say you want claim from Pie because Barney isnt online.

So are we going to get the full claim from him or not?