Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 689
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
When BK is town, how seriously does he take the game? I mean this is the user who started debates called "Anyone who is not a Christian is on the path of sin and sodomy." and cited a Quora answer as his only source. Trolling doesn't always mean scum.
This is my point that I explained earlier
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Barney

This BK post feels really inorganic to me. How common have janitors been in past BK games to make him especially worried about them?
Interesting point. This does make me a little bit worried.

My gut says that Austin and BK are the scum team. Austin pushes the BK lynch after the doctor claim, which he knows won’t go through. If BK then fails to doctor then flips scum, Austin gets town cred for having been after him since day 1.
Out of all the scumreads I've made, BK is probably the most consensus compared to my others. I'm not really sure why you think I'd bus him to gain towncred while simultaneously playing like a maniac.

Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@Barney
How common have janitors been in past BK games to make him especially worried about them?
I had my experience with them, the most nasty role scum can have.

My gut says that Austin and BK are the scum team.
Okay, so lets lynch Austin now, and then we will lynch BK in dp2.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
Intuitively I feel that either Pie or BK is lying about their role. Doctor and Commuter are basically the strongest possible protective roles (unlimited protection of others and unlimited self-protection respectively). A Bodyguard or Jailkeeper would make more sense imo. Not really any actual evidence, just my feeling in terms of game balance.
You can’t determine balance without knowing the other roles
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
Odd that you would address that specifically, but yes, I admit that's probably not a great line of reasoning for now.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I find it very difficult to believe that GP isn’t town based on his claim, which is easily verifiable. If it isn’t verified during the NP, then he’s the obvious lynch, so I don’t know why he’d do that.
I agree with this
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
I stand by my earlier idea of letting the fully confirmed townie lead the charge. If he rolls the dice, there’s a 25% chance he catches scum. An educated guess will hopefully be better odds than that; but it’s a wagon at least initiated with the assurance of no bad motives behind it (any wagon started by someone else, as a 25% chance of being lead by scum)
I disagree. We need to come to a consensus. Right now that person is Austin. There is zero downside to town lynching him. If he’s town, we still have his vote tomorrow. If he’s scum then he’s screwed. Easy
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
Austin "suspects" me because he thinks I want to frame best Best.Korea. Then he turns around and advocated lynching Best.Korea.
He’s all over the place
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
Given how confident Austin was about lynching Pie, the fact that he's continuing to push hard seems like a scum strategy. I could see a scum player panicking and sticking to their guns even after making a mistake, fearing that pivoting would be seen as unnatural. Whereas I think a town player would be willing to immediately adjust their accusation based on new evidence. It's not necessarily WIFOM, just an instinctive response. Austin said he would "bet his account" on Pie's claim being fake and entirely failed to deliver evidence for this.
He thought he had a quick lynch on me. I’m probably one of the best town players. He was ecstatic to get my claim, and then when I claimed, he moved on to “I don’t believe he’s a Commuter.” His behavioral read on me has zero merit. The “evidence” he provided form Lunatic’s games were discredited. 

We could debate whether a scum player would pretend to act rationally or irrationally, but I think a town player would act more rationally than Austin has been so far.
He’s on the chopping block now. He’s the optimal lynch with all the information we have. There’s basically no downside at all. Though based on his behavior, I’m quite certain he’s scum.

That said, whiteflame knows Austin much better than I do and has outed him before as scum. So if he feels strongly about this, I'd be willing to go with him and let Austin live for at least today. But if we do lynch Austin later and he's scum, that puts some suspicion on whiteflame in my opinion.
WF is always hard to read imo
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
I am down to lynch either Austin, Pie, or Barney, as none of them stick out to me as scum.

Rest of the people can be confirmed or are seeming town to me.
Can you rephrase this. I can potentially confirm my role. Austin cannot. Barney cannot, so I’m curious why I’m on the list.
Barney
Debates: 51
Barney
-->
@Vader
inconsistency with his role justification being from the characters personality and not power
Not to straw-man, but that logic is flawed when you consider JoeBob’s claim of Oliver…

A Viltrimite/insect hybrid who ages and learns super fast, with a truly perfect memory such that he fondly remembers Omni-Man from listening in the womb… Being an innocent child has nothing to do with his powers.

You can also scroll over the character list for the squishy humans who don’t have powers at all.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
It could just be a ballsy fakeclaim, and the role doesn't match up very well. He's also behaved relatively scummily throughout the DP, such as deliberately misconstruing my arguments in order to make my reads seem inconsistent when they're not.
So Pie ballsy claims the main character. Ok. How does the role not match up? Invincible makes a lot of sense with Commutwr.

I have discredited your arguments. Your game evidence of Lunatic was discredited and your Commuter =/= Mark Grayson is also discredited. All you have right now is “Pie is ballsy,” which tbh isn’t that true.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

Austin- 3/5- iLikePie5, savant, Best.korea
iLikePie5- 1/5-  Austin
Vader- 1/5- GP
Barney- 1/5- Vader
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
@JoeBob
I tunnel as town and sheep as scum. That's pretty much my meta, and you can check my previous games to confirm it. Do you really think I would still be pushing Pie so hard when I know for a fact it's making me look bad? I could've just dropped it after he claimed, with the logic of "he claimed MC, no CCs, sorry for pushing you". There's reasons why I didn't. Town acts rationally, scum behaves rationally.
Austin explicitly stated this game that he’s going to try to play differently. By his own logic, you shouldn’t read into his meta. He’s fully aware that he needs to play differently. Rest of his logic is WIFOM
Lunatic
Lunatic
5 hours and 29 minutes remain. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
This BK post feels really inorganic to me. How common have janitors been in past BK games to make him especially worried about them?

My gut says that Austin and BK are the scum team. Austin pushes the BK lynch after the doctor claim, which he knows won’t go through. If BK then fails to doctor then flips scum, Austin gets town cred for having been after him since day 1.
This is a really interesting observation, and I don’t know what to think of it as of now.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
Odd that you would address that specifically, but yes, I admit that's probably not a great line of reasoning for now.
I’m responding to things in order. It’s odd you’re thinking of balance as town this early in the game when you don’t know all the roles. Scum are more inclined to think about balance this early since they have the most information.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
You can? Yea I didn’t see that part.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Barney
@Vader
@whiteflame
@JoeBob
There is no major downside to lynching Austin this DP. Worst case he dies end of DP2 and still retains his vote in the meantime. We also have clear feedback from Austin to guide us in addition to JoeBob. Best case scenario, we have nabbed scum.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
You can? Yea I didn’t see that part.
Ya cause I can’t be targeted when I commute, so if any PR targets me at night, they wouldn’t be able to 
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
Exactly. 

Vtl Austin

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@JoeBob
I seriously advise you to reconsider. Look at the momentum on this wagon and how it's resisted any effort to tear it down. This is clearly a scum-driven wagon. Moreover, lynching me is not a harmless action. It is literally equivalent to a mislynch mathematically speaking, only it gets delayed a single day.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Barney
inconsistency with his role justification being from the characters personality and not power
Not to straw-man, but that logic is flawed when you consider JoeBob’s claim of Oliver…

A Viltrimite/insect hybrid who ages and learns super fast, with a truly perfect memory such that he fondly remembers Omni-Man from listening in the womb… Being an innocent child has nothing to do with his powers.

You can also scroll over the character list for the squishy humans who don’t have powers at all.
I actually overlooked this. I apologize. I forgot that he claimed Oliver. This puts you out of my FoS

Unvote
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

Austin- 4/5- iLikePie5, savant, Best.korea, joebob
iLikePie5- 1/5-  Austin
Vader- 1/5- GP

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@JoeBob
You've also been in two games where Pie is scum. His playstyle is near-identical. Buddying the majority of the players while "helping" town by driving a single lynch hard. He did this with BK and you in Indie Games, as well as in Wylted's Mafia.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@AustinL0926
And worst case scenario you are innocent. If you don’t get NK then you can help us the whole of DP2 in figuring out who scum is. It confirms you as town.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Vader
Please do not vote yet, we still have 5 hours.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@JoeBob
Ah yes, the worst case scenario you mislynch a townie. Very harmless indeed. My role brings me no benefits from being lynched, it only mitigates the negative consequences of dying immediately.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
You've also been in two games where Pie is scum. His playstyle is near-identical. Buddying the majority of the players while "helping" town by driving a single lynch hard. He did this with BK and you in Indie Games, as well as in Wylted's Mafia.
My town play is exactly the same as my scum play. You can ask Vader, WF, etc. I pride myself in playing the same regardless of my affiliation.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@AustinL0926
I honestly can't really tell what this could be for Austin. For me it seems like it's a desperation attempt to try and get lynch off him at some point. I also have seen him do this a few times before as scum when he was first starting. Granted that was awhile ago and I think his game has evolved, but I think it was only 2 games I personally played with him and seems to contrast. However in the last game, he benefited a lot from laying behind and me and whiteflame did a lot of the bickering. This is a different story here and if he tried to do the same thing I think he would be likely scum read.
IDK man. If you really don't see a difference between my play last game and this game, then I'm not really sure what to say. If you think that I'm trying to get a mislynch by pushing two moderately townread players (Pie and Savant), then I'm a little bit annoyed that you think I would play this blatantly as scum.
Savant isn't town read. Mostly null with minor town read. Only one is Pie at the moment and even then he's probably the least town read town read besides GP and Joe

Hard to say. I still think Barney is my top candidate solely because of the inconsistency with his role justification being from the characters personality and not power,
I'm not a fan of pushing Barney, but lynching without even asking him for his justification is crazy. Not even mentioning that Lunatic said that the justifications don't necessarily make sense...
I guess that is true. Mine makes sense for my character and their powers but their power also relates to what they are for the most part. Plus Barney corrected me on my theory anyway in a post ago so either way, my suspicion kinda waves off

but I could see the behavioral reasons as to voting Austin. I also think Austin claiming makes it easier for town to decipher. I also think his role aligns pretty damn well with his character for the most part. However, Austin could be trying to pull a fast one with the Bleeder. Here is what I think

His role has a flavor of Bleeder where it also includes DP. I think what is in the realm of possibilities is that Austin can claimed he had been NK'd in like DP2-3 and draw out a mislynch while sacrificing himself. I could see that as a play but could Austin pull it off? 
Can you clarify what you mean by this?
You said you are a bleeder. If you die in NP2 you live til NP3. If you claim that, you essentially avoid being lynched because you claimed "I bled out so no reason to kill, I can be confirmed next DP." You live til at least DP3 when you say this if town buy your statement. You get the MYLO out of what you stated. It's a bit unclear 

Not sure. I think his behavior aligns a bit with scum enough to where I wouldn't have problem lynching him. I'd rather not put the hammer until I analyze the full situation a bit more in depth
That wouldn't really be the worst of all possibilities, I suppose, but I'm not going to let myself get mislynched without a fight.