Gender identity crisis.

Author: Mall

Total: 160
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Here's an idea, let them deal with their life, and you deal with yours. 

That's a pretty selfish way to build a society, where you leave the weak to fend for themselves....

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot

That's a pretty selfish way to build a society, where you leave the weak to fend for themselves....
A much better way is to "rectify" anyone who is different.

Especially if you are trying to build a master race society.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Race has nothing to do with mental illness. You have been watching way too much MAGA crap.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RaymondSheen
Yes.

If one deconstructs and assesses the components of the phrase individually.

And I suppose that current gender identity trendsetters have already developed their own version of common sense.

As for root causes, it's still very much a two sided debate though.

I'm apt to run with nurture rather than nature.

But there again, nurture is nature.

So that which is nurtured, becomes nature.

So let me reassess.

I'm apt to run with the notion that the "gender identity crisis" is a natural outcome of nurtured ideas.

Though I don't see it as a crisis.

Species procreation doesn't seem affected.

Or it might just be something in the water.

Just another example of nurtured natured.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
It wasn't a slippery slope argument. It was just an implicit false premise.
so just to be clear

you're arguing that there will be an apocalypse of suicides if we don't get this gender identity thing "under control" ?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Those are not delusions. Saying someone without a ovaries has an ovulation, that is delusion.
saying that jesus loves me and takes a personal interest in my life is also delusion 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
 the issue was created to get attention. It worked,
i guess that means you're playing right into their hands
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
There are two and only two genuine solutions:
you forgot solution number three

don't look up their skirts
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Sidewalker
bingo
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@3RU7AL
you're arguing that there will be an apocalypse of suicides if we don't get this gender identity thing "under control" ?
The main question is how does he actually plan to get it under control.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@3RU7AL
you're arguing that there will be an apocalypse of suicides if we don't get this gender identity thing "under control" ?
No

Those are not delusions. Saying someone without a ovaries has an ovulation, that is delusion.
saying that jesus loves me and takes a personal interest in my life is also delusion 
Yes, and a dangerous one when people start trying to criminalize anyone who denies it.

You're here too.

There are two and only two genuine solutions:
you forgot solution number three

don't look up their skirts
Well there you have it Mall, the cure to gender dysphoria that was right in front of us the whole time!
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
you're arguing that there will be an apocalypse of suicides if we don't get this gender identity thing "under control" ?
No
what was the point you were trying to make regarding suicides and the holocaust ?
Mall
Debates: 341
Mall
-->
@3RU7AL
This is not what I'm asking. The question is about getting rid of dysphoria. Are you encouraging not to help people that don't want the dysphoria that are seeking the help ?

Drop the bias and address this.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You're here too.
of course i am

because i don't understand why any of this bothers people so much

i certainly see no danger in promoting the "trans agenda"

don't knock it till you've tried it
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Mall
This is not what I'm asking. The question is about getting rid of dysphoria. Are you encouraging not to help people that don't want the dysphoria that are seeking the help ?

i already answered this

(IFF) someone wants help or therapy or something (THEN) they should be free to seek help or therapy or something

HOWEVER,

it is a bit ridiculous to ASSUME that every single person who is trans thinks it's some sort of major problem that must be solved
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Yes, and a dangerous one when people start trying to criminalize anyone who denies it.
are you suggesting we should outlaw gender dysphoria ?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@3RU7AL

i already answered this

(IFF) someone wants help or therapy or something (THEN) they should be free to seek help or therapy or something
Yep, and that is what is happening, but these MAGA clowns disapprove and want to "rectify" it.
HOWEVER,

it is a bit ridiculous to ASSUME that every single person who is trans thinks it's some sort of major problem that must be solved
And it's astoundingly weird to ASSUME that every single person who is trans needs to have Mall "rectify" it for them.

What does it even mean to "rectify" a transgender person?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Mall
The question is about getting rid of dysphoria. 
I see, and what makes you qualified to "get rid of dysphoria"?  What kind of training do you have.

Assuming you know the secret to "rectifying" dysphoria, please explain how you do it. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sidewalker
I see, and what makes you qualified to "get rid of dysphoria"?
Well, they do seem really obsessed with "helping" trans people, but what really bothers them is that trans people exist. It confuses their sexual attraction dichotomy of male and female, because they find trans women attractive and they cant make sense out of it and just want the feelings to go away.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@3RU7AL
because i don't understand why any of this bothers people so much
Same reason any cult bothers people. They think it steals people's purpose and happiness and replaces it with false hopes and lies.

i certainly see no danger in promoting the "trans agenda"

don't knock it till you've tried it
I've tried promoting agendas, winning is fun so I bet it is much more fun with every university, actor, news channel, and government entity above the township level backs you 100% and implies and criticism of you is terrorism.

are you suggesting we should outlaw gender dysphoria ?
Where are you getting this stuff from?

I suggest we outlaw outlawing assertions because some people claim that those assertions are dangerous to people who suffer from gender dysphoria. On paper this is already law (see 1st amendment), but you know there are a lot of people who don't let something like the bill of rights stop them; and of course there are all the other anglophone countries.
Amber
Amber
-->
@3RU7AL
@<<<Amber>>>
First, by making it socially, legally, and culturally completely unacceptable. In other words, ZERO tolerance policy.
so, no women wearing men's clothing ?
What does a woman wearing men's clothing have to do with gender identity/dysphoria disorder (transgender ideology)?

Nothing.

no women doing men's jobs ?
What does a woman interested in an a-typical "man's" job got to do with gender identity/dysphoria disorder (transgender ideology)?

Nothing.

this is a very interesting idea

please tell me more
Neither of your queries were interesting ideas, not even by 1/32 of an inch. 

Amber
Amber
-->
@3RU7AL
@<<<Amber>>>
Emotional discomfort is all it is. People as of late are simply emotionally (psychologically) damaged. Most leaning towards the alphabet soup (namely trans, nonbinary, etc.) have been emotionally damaged. Mental and/or physical abuse. Sexual abuse. Torment of some kind. They feel despondent. Detached. Peers aren't understanding, so they find a group that would and that group is part of the alphabet soup with open arms to corrupt a new member into believing a fake reality because none of them can accept the real word (reality). 

let's make psychological damage illegal
Child abuse, sex abuse, so on and so forth are already illegal. 

that will fix everything
Ignorant pompous retort. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, they do seem really obsessed with "helping" trans people, but what really bothers them is that trans people exist. It confuses their sexual attraction dichotomy of male and female, because they find trans women attractive and they cant make sense out of it and just want the feelings to go away.
Mall told us he had to "choose" his sexual orientation, apparently it could have gone either way for him and he "chose" to be heterosexual.  

That's interesting, and weird, so maybe these guys are feeling excluded because they are afraid that they chose wrong?  That might explain the obsession.

If you are attracted to both sexes, and you have to pick one, how do you deal with the insecurity about what you are?  Perhaps it makes you angry.
Amber
Amber
-->
@3RU7AL
@<<<Amber>>>
Make parents actually parent and provide emotional stability to their kids. 
Get back to teaching the basics like in scouts: camping, starting a fire, living off the land, firearm (hunting) training.
Make sports competitive as well as education vs everyone getting a damn participation trophy. 
Kids need to learn success as well as failure and learn from the latter, not cry about it and seek other losers who cry when they lose and create alternate realities (alphabet soup) to make themselves feel better. 

this is a genius plan

how do we enforce it ?
It's not a plan per se as much as it is a call to go back to the standards of parenting before the liberal push of individuality and kids having more say than their own parents. Get back to corporal punishment and be actual parents. Give authority back to the parents and make kids obedient, as they were once before. It's not like what I said has not been done before and proven to actually work. 
Amber
Amber
-->
@Mall
@<<<Amber>>>
Good points on the transgender subject like I said.

I wonder why others maybe particularly one individual on this site assumes hatred and disgust just because of topics like these.

Assuming I'm judgmental being judgemental on me at the same time.

This must be striking a personal nerve.

Thank you
I've been spending some time going through topics of interest to me, reading on how some offered their point of view and the responses of others, and you are correct, there are a few, one in particular, who are obnoxiously rude and clearly trolling, effectively destroying interest in this debate website since those trolls caused those they attacked to get banned or just leave altogether. 

This transgender debate/discussion along with black (intraracial and interracial) crime are clearly hot topics for those few individuals. Makes having an actual intelligence discussion highly difficult, if not impossible, and turns people off when the trolls take over. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
@amber

It's not a plan per se as much as it is a call to go back to the standards of parenting before the liberal push of individuality
Oh yeah, which standards are those? Please, tell us all about them.

Is it one of these:

"pray the gay away",

"spare the rod, spoil the child",

"beat the gay out of a child"?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Get back to corporal punishment and be actual parents. Give authority back to the parents and make kids obedient, as they were once before
Oh, so beat the gay out of a child.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sidewalker
Mall told us he had to "choose" his sexual orientation
Apparently, Christians can change their sexual orientation at will.

Amber
Amber
-->
@Best.Korea
@Sidewalker
This retort is no surprise coming from you. 

Who is/are, "they"?

People in the medical industry are not "obsessed" with anything other than finding cures for the things that ails the sick & injured. 

No one is "bothered" by people existing with a mental illness. The human mind is a complex organ, one that can fail on any level that affects the mental health of the individual. Trans = mental illness. When one has a mental illness, like trans or schizophrenia, people want to help treat them towards a more normal existence and being productive in life. 

The existence of mental illness like transgender ideology doesn't confuse normal people's sexual attractions towards anyone. 

Clearly YOU find trans women attractive and are the one questioning your own sexuality given all the ridiculous sex-themed topics you bring up, and have brought up in the past. One word describes you to the proverbial "T": pervert.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
@Amber

Trans = mental illness.
And you want to treat that by beating the trans out of a child?