Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 245
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@AustinL0926
So tell me, why would Barney do kamikaze on Vader?

If Vader gets lynched and is town, then Barney gets lynched.

Worst possible case scenario for town:

6 - 2

3 - 2

2 - 1

And thats assuming Gp dies on his own.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
There are many scum roles that visit without being roleblocked, especially a JOAT, which I think is likely. Consider:

-Redirector
-Bus Driver
-Stalker
-Rolestopper
-Framer (less likely)
Bus Driver and Redirector can explicitly visit two people. Either one is definitely in the game more so than a roleblocker imo
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
He's been consistently engaging, posting good reads, not being overly eager for a lynch. In a normal game, he would be at the outer edge of POE, but we have enough scumreads that he's less likely.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
So tell me, why would Barney do kamikaze on Vader?

If Vader gets lynched and is town, then Barney gets lynched.

Worst possible case scenario for town:

6 - 2

3 - 2

2 - 1

And thats assuming Gp dies on his own.
If Supa is town then Austin death + GP death + NK leads to a 2-2.

If Supa is town then we already lost
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Best.Korea
Wowie, thx for forgetting about me dying today
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
How do you know scum has a roleblocker??
Its obvious given the game balance.

Lynch alone favors town greatly. 7 - 2 means that town has over 60% chance of winning even if it just lynched randomly without thinking.

Add to that cop, doctor, austins role...

Thats how I knew scum has janitor. Its obvious, its the only role which makes the game balanced, but they need to have 1 more powerful role, which is why there is no way Barney's role does nothing but visit if Barney is scum.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
He's been consistently engaging, posting good reads, not being overly eager for a lynch. In a normal game, he would be at the outer edge of POE, but we have enough scumreads that he's less likely.
He’s never overly eager for a lynch as scum either. He’s calm and calculative. He suddenly went all bloodthirsty for my lynch over a known scum. When Supa flips scum, we shall see what his roles are.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
Its obvious given the game balance.
It actually isn’t.

Lynch alone favors town greatly. 7 - 2 means that town has over 60% chance of winning even if it just lynched randomly without thinking.

Add to that cop, doctor, austins role...
You’re assuming Supa is telling the truth. Which Supa definitely is not. He already gave up. It’s obvious he’s scum. Town Supa would be fighting back hard like he did last game. Tell me though—why would WF advocate for a Pie lynch over known scum Supa who already gave up.

Thats how I knew scum has janitor. Its obvious, its the only role which makes the game balanced, but they need to have 1 more powerful role, which is why there is no way Barney's role does nothing but visit if Barney is scum.
It’s not obvious. You could have so many different combinations that balance it out imo
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Alright I actually have to work now. I’m too invested in this game
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
 Town Supa would be fighting back hard like he did last game.
Town Supa who self-voted...
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
You could have so many different combinations that balance it out
There really arent. Standard role blockers alone would be useless against this town set up.

I was thinking which role could scum possibly have to make up for the fact that town has to mislynch 3 times in a row to lose, and then I remembered that the only such role is janitor which I was seen used before in other game.

So janitor + ???

The only role which counters so many confirmable roles besides janitor is role blocker.

Barney obviously isnt role blocker.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Yeah, I don't think we're getting anywhere. If Supa is town, GGs. If Supa is scum, lynch Pie then BK in that order.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@AustinL0926
Wowie, thx for forgetting about me dying today
Parrot will live anyway, but same risk would exist if we lynched pie.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
Town Supa who self-voted...
What’s your point? I’m saying he’s scum. You’re saying he’s town? His behavior is different which should indicate he’s scum.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
There really arent. Standard role blockers alone would be useless against this town set up.
So now you’re saying there aren’t role blockers?

I was thinking which role could scum possibly have to make up for the fact that town has to mislynch 3 times in a row to lose, and then I remembered that the only such role is janitor which I was seen used before in other game.

So janitor + ???

The only role which counters so many confirmable roles besides janitor is role blocker.

Barney obviously isnt role blocker.
I’m confused 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
If Supa is scum, lynch Pie then BK in that order.
Can you stop and think of a scenario where I’m town. Like literally dude. I thought you were rational. This tunneling is completely irrational
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
So now you’re saying there aren’t role blockers?
I am saying there is 1 role blocker and 1 janitor.
Not role blockers alone, and not janitor alone with some useless visiting role. So if Barney is scum, he would have to be role blocker, so when he visited me, he would also role block me. But I wasnt role blocked, which means Barney isnt role blocker and therefore, cannot possibly be scum. Well, we will see how this theory works out, but I simply dont see "Janitor + useless visiting role" on scums team in this setup. I think its janitor + role blocker, since role blocker would be better at causing confusion in town with denying confirmation of roles.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@AustinL0926
What’s there to argue. It’s a 50/50 at this point. It’s whether you believe Barney or me. There’s really nothing else to defend. I’ve already stated my piece that it’s likely that Barney knew that there’s some mechanic that let scum win if they mislynch and that’s why he CC’d. In a pool of multiple characters and he’s the last he just so happens to CC me out of all the options. 
Vader
Vader
Since I’ve been CC’d and likely am lynches, I implore town to think much more critically. Yes I understand my CC implies me as scum, but there was literally Barney and I yet to claim and out of all the characters he just so happens to CC my character? Think about every behavior mechanic your read had and role connection. Why would JOAT make sense for Damien Darkblood? It really wouldn’t. 
Vader
Vader
I would also like to point out that Barney lied about his role justification. He claimed that his role was based on “the actions” of the character but his role is based on the powers of the character
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
Counter claim motherfucker. I’m Damien Darkblood,  JOAT investigator. 
I couldn’t remember which show or movie it was, but I did have that strong man of colors voice in my head when I wrote that.
Barney
Barney
-->
@AustinL0926
[Pie] and Barney asked about GP's role mechanics in scumchat, confirmed he can't retrieve his probes if roleblocked. You then came up with the plan to CC someone ASAP to force a lynch, knowing you would get to 2-2 after a mislynch, my lynch, an NK, and GP's death. Good one.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Vader
I would also like to point out that Barney lied about his role justification. He claimed that his role was based on “the actions” of the character but his role is based on the powers of the character
Investigating people is a job, not a super power.

Barney
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
I find the hyper focus on you wasteful.

You’re likely scum, but with a less than 50/50 chance.
If you’re town and had the hyper focus not occurred, you’d be a potential NK target.

Vader and I each have a 50/50 chance. Lynch one of us, and if that fails lynch the other.
Of course, Lynching me has the cost of killing GP, as Austin figured out. So it ought to be Vader first, if that fails no one visit me (so as to spare GP if he’s role blocked, and keep the game going).
Barney
Barney
Dashboard             Role                           Character.                 NP1
Joebob (town)       Innocent Child       Kid Omni-Man         * / 
Greyparrot               Probe (1/5)              Dupli-Kate.                Savant*, whiteflame*, JoeBob*, Barney, Best*.
Whiteflame              Vanilla                        Amber.                        * / visited by unknown
ILikePie5.                  commuter              Invincible.                   ???
savant.                      Easily confirmable.                                        * / Killed
Barney.                      JOAT investigator  Damien Darkblood *  /  BK / no visitors
AustinL0926.              Bleeder.                   Abraham Lincoln.    Bled
best.korea.                Doctor.                     PPG/Atom-Eve           * / JoeBob 
Vader.                           Cop.                           Damien Darkblood   ???                               

* denotes probed, and fatal probing

As of page 8,  the votes should something  like;

iLikePie5- 1/5- Austin,
Vader- 5/5- Barney, iLikePie5, wf, BK, GP
Barney- 1/5- Vader

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
I find the hyper focus on you wasteful.
We agree on that

You’re likely scum, but with a less than 50/50 chance.
If you’re town and had the hyper focus not occurred, you’d be a potential NK target.
I’m town but no way am I being NKed. 

Vader and I each have a 50/50 chance. Lynch one of us, and if that fails lynch the other.
I’ve been on Vader since last evening

Of course, Lynching me has the cost of killing GP, as Austin figured out. So it ought to be Vader first, if that fails no one visit me (so as to spare GP if he’s role blocked, and keep the game going).
I think you misread. If the target gets lynched, I think the probe just comes back. I may have misheard though. Anyways, Vader has already been guillotined
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
I am saying there is 1 role blocker and 1 janitor.
Not role blockers alone, and not janitor alone with some useless visiting role. So if Barney is scum, he would have to be role blocker, so when he visited me, he would also role block me. But I wasnt role blocked, which means Barney isnt role blocker and therefore, cannot possibly be scum. Well, we will see how this theory works out, but I simply dont see "Janitor + useless visiting role" on scums team in this setup. I think it’s janitor + role blocker, since role blocker would be better at causing confusion in town with denying confirmation of roles.
There are other ways to cause confusion. It’s also possible that there could be JOATs and the janitor, roleblocker, etc are part of that JOAT.
Barney
Barney
A little over due maintenance.
We should be at 4 v 1 tomorrow.

Dashboard             Role                           Character.                 NP1
Joebob (town)       Innocent Child       Kid Omni-Man         * / visited by Best.Korea
Greyparrot               Probe (1/5)              Dupli-Kate.                Savant*, whiteflame*, JoeBob*, Barney, Best*.
Whiteflame              Vanilla                        Amber.                        * / visited by Vader?
ILikePie5.                  commuter              Invincible.                   ???
Barney.                      JOAT investigator  Damien Darkblood *  /  BK / no visitors
best.korea.                Doctor.                     PPG/Atom-Eve           * / JoeBob / visited by Barney

Graveyard
savant.                      Easily confirmable.                                        * / Killed
Vader (skum)              Cop.                           Damien Darkblood  whiteflame?
AustinL0926.              Bleeder.                   Abraham Lincoln.    Bled
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
If Vader flips scum and you're not scum, the only alternative I could see it being is WF being scum. I don't see that as being likely though.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
Can you stop and think of a scenario where I’m town. Like literally dude. I thought you were rational. This tunneling is completely irrational
Explain what's irrational about it?