@Barney
Per your request: something! 🙃
Gracias
Barney
Debates: 51
Barney
-->
@Savant
Apologies if you’ve answered this already, but why is the lawn the miller?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
Any thoughts on my post about JoeBob 
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
Scum weren’t given fake claims, so if he’s scum which I think he is, it’s his real claim and part of the themesplit. Not to mention that my theme split fits everyone revealed so far and probably fits Whiteflame. The outlier is Algebraic Notation. If you want to soft claim what your character like what WF did, I can confirm or deny whether it fits the theme split.
I will think about a suitable soft claim and will do so if I like it.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
I will think about a suitable soft claim and will do so if I like it.
Fair enough, now let’s lynch JoeBob
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
Why do you want to lynch me. I want to hear your reasons.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
Why do you want to lynch me. I want to hear your reasons.
I explained earlier: for the verbiage in your post that you used and your character that doesn’t fit the theme split I have in mind.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
So you want to lynch me because I worded a post weird in your eyes, and that my character doesn’t fit with what you aren’t even sure is the theme split.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
Also I’m not sure if you have said it, but what do you think is even the theme split?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
So you want to lynch me because I worded a post weird in your eyes, and that my character doesn’t fit with what you aren’t even sure is the theme split.
And your behavior at this point. Never seen you so defensive. But yes—your post was scummy to me and I explained why. The themesplit I have in mind fits so far very well. I alluded to it in a post.

Also I’m not sure if you have said it, but what do you think is even the theme split?
I alluded to it in one of my posts. Basically universality vs specific.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
I alluded to it in one of my posts. Basically universality vs specific.
Austin said some of his videos will hint to the theme split. Does that fit?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
Austin said some of his videos will hint to the theme split. Does that fit?
I’ve looked at it, but too many variables to consider exactly what he’s trying to depict in those.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
He also said it may or may not show depict the theme split 
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
And your behavior at this point. Never seen you so defensive.
Am I just supposed to accept the lynch?

sorry yall but I accept defeat 

Like no. I’m going to be defending my points. I am also trying to take a more active stance since I know I haven’t been and because of that I haven’t been a good town member last game for example. But I’m looking to change that so I become more active.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
Am I just supposed to accept the lynch?

sorry yall but I accept defeat 

Like no. I’m going to be defending my points. I am also trying to take a more active stance since I know I haven’t been and because of that I haven’t been a good town member last game for example. But I’m looking to change that so I become more active.
I know you are. If you’re town then you should definitely do that. But you’re likely not, which is why you’re more conscious about what you post and how you post it. Oh at this point you should full claim
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
Oh at this point you should full claim
why? 
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@Barney
why is the lawn the miller
I think it has something with it being a weak piece, hence having a disadvantage. However, I think the function of the pawn itself has more to do with the other role, not the miller modifier.
JoeBob
JoeBob
What is a miller? I looked it up and it was something about BusBoy, and Polygraph or something, which I doubt is it.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
why? 
Cause I’m going to try to lynch you, so your role may be the only thing stopping me from doing so
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
What is a miller? I looked it up and it was something about BusBoy, and Polygraph or something, which I doubt is it.
Miller shows up as guilty to a cop investigation but wins with town
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
I’ll get ChatGPT to paraphrase it

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
I’m essentially an algebraic notation, a method of encoding used to document chess game moves for review, sharing, and playback post-game. This notation relies on a detailed coordinate grid to track pieces' movements to specific squares. Think of me as the Flipped Tracker: I can monitor a player each night, noting whom they visited, if anyone. In case of my demise, this notation sheet unveils my findings. I win with the town.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
I’m essentially an algebraic notation, a method of encoding used to document chess game moves for review, sharing, and playback post-game. This notation relies on a detailed coordinate grid to track pieces' movements to specific squares. Think of me as the Flipped Tracker: I can monitor a player each night, noting whom they visited, if anyone. In case of my demise, this notation sheet unveils my findings. I win with the town.
That’s powerful. What’s this notation sheet? Is it like a will?
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
That’s powerful. What’s this notation sheet? Is it like a will?
ChatGPT messed up that second last sentence a bit. I bet it’s just a list of whoever I chose that night, who they tracked/visited, if anyone.

But some background information. A notation sheet is all of the algebraic notations that were made, put in a list. For example:
1. D6, D4
2 would be the same as 1, and it continues until the game ends.
JoeBob
JoeBob
But in a sense, a will, as it only shows when I die.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
give me a bit, I just got to work should be able to read and post soon
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
ChatGPT messed up that second last sentence a bit. I bet it’s just a list of whoever I chose that night, who they tracked/visited, if anyone.

But some background information. A notation sheet is all of the algebraic notations that were made, put in a list. For example:
1. D6, D4
2 would be the same as 1, and it continues until the game ends.
So let me get this straight. You know who visited who in the night. If you die those results get confirmed to us? The notation part makes no sense either
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
So let me get this straight. You know who visited who in the night
I’m asking Austin if I get to know who visited who when I track someone, or is it only when I die do I get to know, though he is asleep so I won’t get an answer until the morning.
If you die those results get confirmed to us?
Yes.
The notation part makes no sense either
Ok I don’t know how important it is but I will try to explain it better.
1. D6, D4
The one at the start is what number moves we are on. It goes up by one once both white and black make a move. It goes white in front, then black always. The D6 is a pawn moving to D6. Every other leave has a letter in front of the D to let us know what piece it is. For example, kD6 would be the knight, which is k, moving to D6. If you look at the chess board, or an image online, you will see that each space has a letter at number, letter first then number. Back to the pawn. After white moves, there is a comma, then black moves. 
Rhat is the basics to it. Though I quit chess a bit ago so some parts may be incorrect.
JoeBob
JoeBob
Anyways I’m going to bed, I will be awake in 7-8 hours to respond again, I will answer any more questions in the morning.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
About 48 hours remain in the DP.