Did you consider that at all? basically would've been a lawyer on urself

ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@whiteflame
@AustinL0926
Refusing to answer something generally constitutes an answer by itself.
Or here’s a thought. You could be consistent

I asked: “So the Cop that was given to me. Can it be roleblocked?”

This was what WF said: “Also, I was told this after the fact: the action I took was not considered an "active action." I asked for clarification, and what that means is it doesn't behave like a normal night action. It wouldn't have been affected by a roleblocker or redirector (yes, he did say that specifically). So, while a Godfather might fool it, I think we can confidently say that the result is the one I got on Earth, not the result of some change of target.”

Corporate needs you to find the difference between these two
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
So the Cop that was given to me. Can it be roleblocked?

This was what WF said: “Also, I was told this after the fact: the action I took was not considered an "active action." I asked for clarification, and what that means is it doesn't behave like a normal night action. It wouldn't have been affected by a roleblocker or redirector (yes, he did say that specifically). So, while a Godfather might fool it, I think we can confidently say that the result is the one I got on Earth, not the result of some change of target.”

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
So the Cop that was given to me. Can it be roleblocked?

This was what WF said: “Also, I was told this after the fact: the action I took was not considered an "active action." I asked for clarification, and what that means is it doesn't behave like a normal night action. It wouldn't have been affected by a roleblocker or redirector (yes, he did say that specifically). So, while a Godfather might fool it, I think we can confidently say that the result is the one I got on Earth, not the result of some change of target.”
The whole active passive action thing is also bastard
Lunatic
Lunatic
By the way, fuck you pie for making me waste the coolest role I’ve ever gotten in mafia lol. You should have seen how pissed I was every time you targeted me. I had such devious plans with my role and you foiled it! But I didn’t want to think of trying to justify my way out of not complying so it seemed the better of the options to just forfeit my role to you.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Oh, one more thing - even if you think my active action thing was ambiguous, it wouldn't have mattered anyway, since a Lawyer/Framer/Tailor could still affect the target. So the investigation was never confirmed as reliable.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
By the way, fuck you pie for making me waste the coolest role I’ve ever gotten in mafia lol. You should have seen how pissed I was every time you targeted me. I had such devious plans with my role and you foiled it! But I didn’t want to think of trying to justify my way out of not complying so it seemed the better of the options to just forfeit my role to you.
Lmfaoo post your PM, I’m curious. All those hints Austin game made it seem like scum had broken powers
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
I'll post endgame when I'm back on a proper computer btw, with all the roles/actions
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
Oh, one more thing - even if you think my active action thing was ambiguous, it wouldn't have mattered anyway, since a Lawyer/Framer/Tailor could still affect the target. So the investigation was never confirmed as reliable.

Godfather was already outted. There was a less chance of Framer, Lawyer, Tailor, wtv. Trust me that I didn’t even think about that. If you told me the same thing as WF. I would’ve hammered Lunatic
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Literally the only reason why I doubted my result was because of the BD/RD
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Also the flipped Tracker was garbage 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@AustinL0926
Was the theme split officially chess players vs chess concepts? I know it was players vs something
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Oh and Barney, my my my
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
Godfather was already outted. There was a less chance of Framer, Lawyer, Tailor, wtv. Trust me that I didn’t even think about that. If you told me the same thing as WF. I would’ve hammered Lunatic
And that would've been based on a misinterpretation of what I said, but oke

Literally the only reason why I doubted my result was because of the BD/RD
Which again, could have affected the results if Earth got collateraled by them

Also the flipped Tracker was garbage 
I do owe Joebob an apology for that one.

Oh and Barney, my my my
Interesting...
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Lunatic
Yep, just chess players vs chess concepts. Pretty obvious and designed to force fakeclaims.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
The whole active passive action thing is also bastard
Come take it up with mafiascum modding rules :)

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
And that would've been based on a misinterpretation of what I said, but oke
If something was given to me, I used it, which is the exact same interpretation that WF used.

Which again, could have affected the results if Earth got collateraled by them
But again his action was a day action, meaning it couldn’t be interfered with. You said so yourself

I do owe Joebob an apology for that one.
The 100 roleblockers also didn’t do any favors.

Come take it up with mafiascum modding rules :)
Here’s the problem. MafiaScum would say that WF’s actions could be manipulated
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
It wouldn't have been affected by a roleblocker or redirector (yes, he did say that specifically). So, while a Godfather might fool it, I think we can confidently say that the result is the one I got on Earth, not the result of some change of target.”
You could’ve clarified this too. This clearly implied that he thought his action couldn’t be manipulated by a RD, BD, RB etc. So basically he misinterpreted what you said, and you didn’t correct him after telling him that in the first place