The time has come

Author: Mopac

Total: 75
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
The great lent is coming up. To those who aren't familiar, it is the 40 days leading up to pascha.

For us Orthodox, the great lent starts the monday after next. 

I will not be posting here during lent, and I may just decide to stop posting here all together. I don't really think spending my breaks glued to a phone is what I care to do anymore. Besides that, I don't really think there is anything more here for me to do. 

The Truth is God. It hurts me to see people so carelessly blaspheming God as if this sort of thing doesn't really effect the world. It does. And while there is likely nothing I can say that would persuade the one who has thoroughly rejected God, you are making a huge mistake. Your way is foundationally cursed. You may mock what I am saying and reject it, but it would really be better for you if you repented.

I do love you. That is why I spent so much time repeating myself. I hope somebody got something out of it.

It's not about me. Forget me. Go with God.

disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Your truth is man made fantasy. Goodbye.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
Not my truth. The Truth. Which is not a conception.

But since you refuse to believe me for even an instant, you will never understand what I am talking about.

I hope one day God heals you from your blindness, and that God becomes real to you.

BrutalTruth
Debates: 2
BrutalTruth
-->
@Mopac
You mock everyone here who corners your ridiculously fallacious rhetoric, you name call, etc. It seems hypocrisy is part of your M.O. I have respect for theists whom are able to present a challenging argument for their beliefs(as rare as that may be), but you, you sir do nothing but quote a dictionary and insist that because a dictionary said it, it must be true. Before I met you, I thought I had witnessed the most hilariously delusional minds theism has to offer, but I must say, when it comes to cognitive dissonance, you truly take the cake.

Take care and good riddance.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Lots of things created by man exist but your god isn't one of them.
Mopac
Mopac
I am sorry for being rude to you, brutaltruth. 

I am certain that even if I was nothing but cordial to you, it would not have an effect on your perpetual disposition.
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
YES..the TIME has come....the time for HUMANITY to recognize that they do NOT need some "GOD" construct to worship in order to
THRIVE, EXIST and DIE...

Especially when humans create and discard "GODS" like they do DICTATORS...it all sound good, but once one of these Parasite VAMPIRES
attains POWER and CONTROL...a TRUE HELL ON EARTH is IMPOSED by them...this is a FACT for the 

The Abrahamic "GOD" construct which is built and dedicated to inciting FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE towards all who do not accept the utter
INSANITY of the CULT DOGMA and Comic Book Bible-Torah-Koran VOMIT...

The result after the MOSES meets his idiot "GOD" at some burning bush farce ? =   never ending CONFLICT and DIVISION over his "GOD" then
1500 years later..the "JESUS" hoax shows up in human form as a BABY through a VIRGIN illiterate Jewish tribe girl !  (how utterly STUPID !) 

and as a result of this absurd act..the GLOBAL HUMAN calendar is reset and all of history is erased...only JESUS matters....DISGUSTING....so hideously childish....this is the stuff of really SICK HUMAN PSYCHOPATHS obsessed with POWER and CONTROL using this farce of a "GOD" hoax....as a scapegoat...then 600 years more passes and another Middle East Moses meets his retarded "GOD"  (this time it's the illiterate ARAB
MUHAMMAD)  really !  3 retarded "GODS" all based on the JEW version 1500 years before the JESUS farce and 2000 years before the ALLAH
farce...DISGUSTING...all 3 are STOLEN ideas from other civilizations...

Since the JEW GOD is for the JEW ONLY....just ask any ORTHODOX JEW....other "GOD" versions were necessary to unify the Middle East for the NON JEW....this allowed for the JESUS hoax to manifest...a new younger "GOD" a more gentle "GOD than the psychotic psychopath JEW "GOD"
A perfect choice for ROME...whose EMPIRE was fading from glory...what better than a "GOD" to use as a TOOL for power and control of the 
masses of asses....and the ROMAN CATHOLIC Concentration Camp Church CULT was conceived !   well the arabs certainly were not going to
kneel to a JEW GOD or a CHRISTIAN "GOD" spin of the JEW "GOD" hoax...so they needed their own version...what better way to slap the JEW with a similar wandering FOOL meets his "GOD"
farce just like MOSES !  but this "GOD" is ALLAH...not the JEW GOD ?   regardless all 3 Middle East "GODS" are Comic Book garbage....

NONE are to be taken seriously....it's so obvious what these Parasite VAMPIRE CULT leaders were up to...a GOD for everyone...except the JEW
GOD..he is for the JEW only...the other 2 JESUS and ALLAH are used to assimilate and divide humanity...into 2 factions...under control by the
VATICAN....it's all a SCAM...

All 3 Middle East "GOD" hoaxes have ORTHODOX FACTIONS...each are nothing more than glorified concentration camps...where the trapped 
sheeple slaves are reduced to mindless brainwashed prayer and slave machines to the dogma...they have NOTHING..seek nothing but some 
kind of retribution with the planted "GOD" hoax between their ears...the women are GARBAGE...flesh breeding bags to be ignored and trashed

The priority for the hypnotized males is PRAY--OBEY--PRAY....fall on the floor or stare like an imbecile at a wall and pray .....WOW !  totally retarded

sadly these SCUMBAGS have the audacity to completely write off 7 billion humans as UNWORTHY for not doing as they do...this insanity is
prevalent in the JESUS and ALLAH Orthodox CULTS all are totally INSANE and should be relocated to a walled in environment to ROT....

You can see right now the HAREDI JEW children spitting on other JEWS in ISRAEL because they are not TRUE GOD BELIEVERS !   disgusting
Strict OBEDIENCE or YOU will be SHUNNED for LIFE...FCK THEM...send them all to POLAND to a concentration camp converted for them into
their version of a maze without an exit...and let them ROT...

The same goes for all the retarded CHRISTIAN ORTHODOX CULT spins and ORTHODOX ALLAH GOD spins...all 3 are cheap shot CON GAMES
for CONTROL of the mind and life of the enslaved sheeple drone....DISGUSTING...

SO YES it is TIME ...TIME to rid EARTH of these 3 horrifically absurd and OBSOLETE "GOD" hoaxes....GO PRAY NOW for your SALVATION
it will not come from some JOKER in a Halloween Glory Gown that plays "GOD" for the CULT...

YOUR SALVATION WILL COME when and IF..YOU wake up to the deception of the Middle East JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God hoax construct...
flush the Bible Comic Book down a TOILET...trash all the absurd DOGMA...and live your life FREE of this CULT CAGE

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
Stop repeating that you "love us" because this is not true.

It's impossible and illogical to love someone by commandment. I'm sorry ET, that also goes for you.

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
YES..the TIME has come....the time for HUMANITY to recognize that they do NOT need some "GOD" construct to worship in order to
THRIVE, EXIST and DIE...

Especially when humans create and discard "GODS" like they do DICTATORS...it all sound good, but once one of these Parasite VAMPIRES
attains POWER and CONTROL...a TRUE HELL ON EARTH is IMPOSED by them...this is a FACT for the 

The Abrahamic "GOD" construct which is built and dedicated to inciting FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE towards all who do not accept the utter
INSANITY of the CULT DOGMA and Comic Book Bible-Torah-Koran VOMIT...

The result after the MOSES meets his idiot "GOD" at some burning bush farce ? =   never ending CONFLICT and DIVISION over his "GOD" then
1500 years later..the "JESUS" hoax shows up in human form as a BABY through a VIRGIN illiterate Jewish tribe girl !  (how utterly STUPID !) 

and as a result of this absurd act..the GLOBAL HUMAN calendar is reset and all of history is erased...only JESUS matters....DISGUSTING....so hideously childish....this is the stuff of really SICK HUMAN PSYCHOPATHS obsessed with POWER and CONTROL using this farce of a "GOD" hoax....as a scapegoat...then 600 years more passes and another Middle East Moses meets his retarded "GOD"  (this time it's the illiterate ARAB
MUHAMMAD)  really !  3 retarded "GODS" all based on the JEW version 1500 years before the JESUS farce and 2000 years before the ALLAH
farce...DISGUSTING...all 3 are STOLEN ideas from other civilizations...

Since the JEW GOD is for the JEW ONLY....just ask any ORTHODOX JEW....other "GOD" versions were necessary to unify the Middle East for the NON JEW....this allowed for the JESUS hoax to manifest...a new younger "GOD" a more gentle "GOD than the psychotic psychopath JEW "GOD"
A perfect choice for ROME...whose EMPIRE was fading from glory...what better than a "GOD" to use as a TOOL for power and control of the 
masses of asses....and the ROMAN CATHOLIC Concentration Camp Church CULT was conceived !   well the arabs certainly were not going to
kneel to a JEW GOD or a CHRISTIAN "GOD" spin of the JEW "GOD" hoax...so they needed their own version...what better way to slap the JEW with a similar wandering FOOL meets his "GOD"
farce just like MOSES !  but this "GOD" is ALLAH...not the JEW GOD ?   regardless all 3 Middle East "GODS" are Comic Book garbage....

NONE are to be taken seriously....it's so obvious what these Parasite VAMPIRE CULT leaders were up to...a GOD for everyone...except the JEW
GOD..he is for the JEW only...the other 2 JESUS and ALLAH are used to assimilate and divide humanity...into 2 factions...under control by the
VATICAN....it's all a SCAM...

All 3 Middle East "GOD" hoaxes have ORTHODOX FACTIONS...each are nothing more than glorified concentration camps...where the trapped 
sheeple slaves are reduced to mindless brainwashed prayer and slave machines to the dogma...they have NOTHING..seek nothing but some 
kind of retribution with the planted "GOD" hoax between their ears...the women are GARBAGE...flesh breeding bags to be ignored and trashed

The priority for the hypnotized males is PRAY--OBEY--PRAY....fall on the floor or stare like an imbecile at a wall and pray .....WOW !  totally retarded

sadly these SCUMBAGS have the audacity to completely write off 7 billion humans as UNWORTHY for not doing as they do...this insanity is
prevalent in the JESUS and ALLAH Orthodox CULTS all are totally INSANE and should be relocated to a walled in environment to ROT....

You can see right now the HAREDI JEW children (utube) spitting on other JEWS in ISRAEL because they are not TRUE GOD BELIEVERS !   disgusting
Strict OBEDIENCE or YOU will be SHUNNED for LIFE...FCK THEM...send them all to POLAND to a concentration camp converted for them into
their version of a maze without an exit...and let them ROT...

The same goes for all the retarded CHRISTIAN ORTHODOX CULT spins and ORTHODOX ALLAH GOD spins...all 3 are cheap shot CON GAMES
for CONTROL of the mind and life of the enslaved sheeple drone....DISGUSTING...

SO YES it is TIME ...TIME to rid EARTH of these 3 horrifically absurd and OBSOLETE "GOD" hoaxes....GO PRAY NOW for your SALVATION
it will not come from some JOKER in a Halloween Glory Gown that plays "GOD" for the CULT...

YOUR SALVATION WILL COME when and IF..YOU wake up to the deception of the Middle East JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God hoax construct...
flush the Bible Comic Book down a TOILET...trash all the absurd DOGMA...and live your life FREE of this CULT CAGE

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
I hope one day you realize that more important than being able to write a lot about very little is the ability to listen to others and show charity.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@IlDiavolo
I love the image of God that we are all made in, and that is what it means to be a human. That is how I can look past that which defiles this image.

WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac

Take your MESSAGE and CULT to ISRAEL....stand on the street as the HAREDI pass you by...and shout your TRUTH....certainly these very
strict ORTHODOX JEWS will heed your call to convert to YOUR ORTHODOX VIEW...

The Haredi and non Haredi JEWS along with the Muslims will surely fall on the street and beg for SALVATION from your "GOD"   

No need for a Jewish or Palestinian state....MOPAC...has the message of the MESSIAH...all kneel....all PRAY....

Then go to INDIA and convert the billion Hindu - hare krishna - Brahma ++ GOD worshippers...for YOU HAVE THE WORD of the 
TRUE "GOD".....continue to BHUTAN and TIBET and convert them as well...all fall for the "GOD" of mopac....

No need to prove anything..just do the same thing you do in the FORUM....ask the people to listen and accept what you say
simple as that...

Finally call benny Hinn and Jim bakker and have them feature YOU on the stage of their CIRCUS so you can show people
THE WAY to "GOD"   through your ORTHODOX CULT....then all will fall to the floor and beg for salvation....!  

at that moment..pass the bucket !   so "GOD" can reward YOU......

WAKE UP !    hypnotized and brainwashed sheeple drone of the Orthodox CULT....save yourself !
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Mopac
Unfortunately, it's incorrect to say we're made in God's image. Rather, God is made in man's image, which means man created God for his delight.

Look at how God is described in the sriptures, it's practically a human being with superpowers. But well, I guess you don't give a crap to my words, so keep preaching to people that really need this.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@IlDiavolo
Not only do I believe what I am saying is true, I believe it gives greater dignity to mankind. 

Scriptures are The Church's to use and interpret, not you. We know what we believe, and it is that God is not a created thing. The Ultimate Reality is God, and this is by definition not something that can be created in man's image.

And though you have a right to be wrong, this isn't really up for debate. There can be no doubt about this.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Mopac
Whatever you believe, you didn't refute my statement. Do you think it's possible to love someone by commandment? Im pretty sure this is logically ridiculous since we don't have control over our emotions. We can refrain our emotions but never take over them. I can love someone not because I decide it to be so but because it's something that comes from my primary instinct that I have no control of.

Whoever made this commandment should have been very nuts at the moment of doing this. It's a useless commandment.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@IlDiavolo
Lol, well I don't know about Mopac but it depends on how you define love. I wouldn't say I love you like I love my wife, but there are many descriptions for love and that is my initial response to anyone. Doesn't mean I can't get irritated or that someone can't piss me off, it means that is how I want to interact with people by loving them and being loved. It's just the way I am. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@IlDiavolo
My initial feelings for people are compassion and devotion, perhaps those are better terms but as I said love has many descriptions. IRL I rarely have shallow relationships because I always get deeply involved with friends and people I meet. People love me and I love them, I like a strong comradery I've never really been shellfish towards people or those I know even when I was a young boy perhaps that's why I have no enemies or foes in my life. The internet however is another matter, in forums like these people are cut throat they don't seem to care about any of those things unfortunately. A lot of my personality was influenced by Jesus as I read the Gospels as a kid and really admired his work and heart. That kinda carried over to how I look at people and treat them, it's not by commandment though it just comes naturally, it resonates with me in a real way. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@EtrnlVw
That is exactly the point, Et. Compassion is not the same as love, because love, as well as hatred, are so meaninful words that you can't use them whenever and however you want.

Besides, I was refering to the second new commandment that says something like this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself". I mean, do you really think I can be obliged to love someone, whatever the meaninig of love is? What was Jesus thinking when he said that? Maybe you can do such thing because of your weird personality, but common people cannot comply with that because love is out of their control, love is not rational but more instinctive.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@IlDiavolo
That is exactly the point, Et. Compassion is not the same as love

Okay. Perhaps. Maybe they are very similar. 

, because love, as well as hatred, are so meaninful words

That was my point. Perhaps go look them up. 

that you can't use them whenever and however you want.

Of course I can why not? who are you to judge what I think or feel?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@IlDiavolo
Besides, I was refering to the second new commandment that says something like this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself". I mean, do you really think I can be obliged to love someone, whatever the meaninig of love is? What was Jesus thinking when he said that?

I don't know what is good for you, but it naturally resonated with me and so that is how I approach people. I don't need to think it, I feel it naturally. 

Maybe you can do such thing because of your weird personality,

LMAO. 

but common people cannot comply with that because love is out of their control, love is not rational but more instinctive.

And that is how I instinctually feel. I'm not speaking for everyone. 

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@IlDiavolo
What was Jesus thinking when he said that?

I'm guessing he was speaking from the heart, as he instinctually felt that way. And probably was thinking there's no reason why people should not be this way with everyone, as it would obviously change the world. It might seem unreasonable when looking at all the horrific things that happen but spirituality seeks to challenge the individual. Raise the bar so to speak. And Jesus obviously made an impact, he resurfaced the face of religion and how people see God and should treat others. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@EtrnlVw
And you can see how things ended up. His words got useless even for Christians that killed millions of people in his name.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@IlDiavolo
Because they didn't love one another. Had his words been heeded to, it would have been impossible for anyone to have been hurt. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@IlDiavolo
Christianity is not a legalistic religion to begin with, so your question is a bit misplaced. 

I don't love God because it is an arbitrary commandment to be followed. Neither do I love others because of an arbitrary commandment or an emotion.

Love is not an emotion. Not in the way we understand it. That is not true love.

Disspassion as a state of being is something that is obtained by the grace of God through the Christian discipline, which is fundamentally medicinal.

Post reformation "churches" don't have any real sense of church being a hospital. They lack depth as well, they are not enlightened churches. At worst, even breeding grounds for prelest.

The Orthodox Catholic Church is The Christian Church. Roman Catholicism does not represent The Church, because they are in schism. Their doctrine of Papal Supremacy has never been accepted by The Church.

It would be really wrong to associate the killings of millions in the name of Christ to The Church when we ourselves have been victims of this evil of being killed in the name of "Christ", and in the last century alone had over 20 million martyrs.

It is also wrong to take etrnlvw's opinion as being Christian, because he is not a Christian. Hinduism is not Christianity, and though superficially they can be made to look the same, they are definitely not. The cardinal sin of the Hindu is to forget that you are God! The Orthodox outlook on this is that it is not only satanic, but prelest, and the spiritual exercises that can be found in Hinduism and its offshoots are intended to reinforce prelest. It is a very dangerous religion. Eckankar is a form of Hinduism in America.

And I am not uneducated about these things, 2 generations of my family were Eckists, one of which is currently a cleric. I myself was trained as a vedantist. So I am not simply speaking about things I don't personally have experience with.

And despite having been a vedantist, I am an Orthodox Christian. It is True Religion.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Mopac
It is also wrong to take etrnlvw's opinion as being Christian, because he is not a Christian

And this is the type of disease and prelest that infects religion and people today and it is a real shame. This is exactly why religion has become a joke in the eyes of so many and why love and unity will never prosper and why Jesus came to overturn what a guy like Mopac represents. And we all thought he was leaving....
Speak for yourself, I know it's hard to be conditioned to accept that God and spiritual development are about special clubs but you still have a chance to grow up.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Mopac
It is a very dangerous religion.

The only one scared and worried is you, that would be due to the insecurity of causing division, discord and strife. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
True Christianity (teachings of Jesus) is about application and exemplifying what Jesus represents, it has nothing to do with the corruption of religious authority and control. One equals spiritual development the other equals spiritual retardation/impairment and incompetence.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Mopac
Christianity is not a legalistic religion to begin with, so your question is a bit misplaced. 
So, you're telling me the commandments are not meant to be kept, they are optional. Is it that?

Love is not an emotion. Not in the way we understand it. That is not true love.
Love is not an emotion? For God's sake, read again what you just wrote. 

Disspassion as a state of being is something that is obtained by the grace of God through the Christian discipline, which is fundamentally medicinal.
Dispassion is another way to say "refrain our emotions". Buddhism also teaches dispassion as a way to the enlightment, but this is not by any means take control over our emotions. We cannot control our emotions or how we feel. If someone hurts us, we hate or despise at least this person because it's a natural response.

Thinking otherwise is just hypocrisy. How right people are when it's said that the most hypocrite people in this world are in the churches.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@IlDiavolo
Buddhism also teaches dispassion as a way to the enlightment

Oh cool I didn't know you were Buddhist, are you? that would be great. Mopac here is scared of Hinduism and eastern philosophy lol, even though he has ripped off their terminology. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@EtrnlVw
I sympathise a lot with Buddism because it appears to be more coherent for our human nature. There are not creatures nor ghosts to be afraid of, and most importantly, it's not hypocrite.

In Buddhism, you understand that emotions, either positive (like happiness) or negative (like suffering), are inevitable and you cant get rid of them. However, it's possible to reduce these feelings by means of meditation so you can feel less the impact, especially the negative ones, which basically make us suffer.