Christchurch Terror Attack, Motives & Global Prospects

Author: Yassine

Total: 155
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
I agree with some of this, but there will DEFINITELY be much more shooters like this. The inter-political divisions within the West pretty much necessitate it. If you've read the manifesto like I have, you've seen his stated goals. He's not wrong about the political state of the West, and our news media and political pundits are doing exactly what he said he wanted them to do. Their response is going to be a purge of right wing people from Twitter, Reddit, and other platforms. They will clamor excessively to it, and the platforms will cave. The decadent, neoliberal ruling class has legitimately gone insane; they seem to think that once they get a gamergater, a Nazi, a trump supporter, and a traditionalist Christian kicked off of twitter those people just... disappear. Out of sight, out of mind. They don't, they fall into the underbelly of the internet, and they all start talking to each other, and as they fall further and further through the cracks the Nazi has a more and more outsized voice among these outcasts. That's just human nature; people who feel cornered are much more receptive to hatred of the outgroup. I'm sure that over the next few months, more and more people are going to be pushed into radicalization echo chambers, and that the alt right will only grow because of this. They also might try to push gun confiscation, which in America will absolutely stoke the very sentiment that they are trying to stamp out.
- I remember talking about this with Skepsikyma on DDO once, the imminent great polarization that is looming in the West, between the Traditional & the Fashionable. Modernity has gone too far, to extremes no civilization has ever even tapped before, it is bound to be rebounded. Something is boiling under the surface, the West is suffering a crisis of soul. They killed god, & killed their soul with him.

I've pulled multiple people out of the worst excesses of these spaces, but it's becoming impossible for me to do so because they simply aren't communicating with the outside world anymore. And they aren't communicating because left wing advocates are intentionally isolating them because they want to pretend that none of this is happening.
- This is not the fault of the Left or the Right. This is a fault of design. The system itself is flawed, & now it's cracking.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@keithprosser
I'm not an expert, but mohammed died in 632 and by 656 there was open warfare over power in the Muslim world.
- That was a conflict over justice, not over power. Long story.

Yet you wrote:
Now, the West lost much of its heritage in tradition & culture & social norms, in the name of 'progress'. Of course the Islamic model is the better model,
- Two unrelated sentences... & 'Islamic model' =/= Islam.

IMO, your posts were very guilty of the 'them and us' mentality that you claimed to decry.
- 'Them & us', yes. 'Them vs. us' no. The object of discussion here is the West, of course I'm gunna refer to the West...

There is no problem that is the west's and other problems that are Islam's.
- You mean Muslims'*... Not necessarily. A lot of common problems sure, but not *all*.

There are only problems that face us all and need us all working together to solve, not playing blame games.
- I wasn't blaming, I was advising. Muslims face loads of problems too, among which a crisis of identity as well. But Muslims aren't the subject here.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@disgusted
Your pathetic hatred is merely a reflection of the shooter's hatred. You and he are the cause of this worlds problems.
- You seem to have a lot of hate yourself there fella. Is that why you are disgusted...?
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
+ 1 This is exactly what happens/happened.

Not that I condone the murders (I don't at all), but if you're able to ignore that to see the effect of his actions, what this man did is genius. He literally told the media/politicians that they're going to try and censor/purge/unperson right wing people, he literally told them the effects that this will have, and they still did it anyway. It just shows how much he knew about what he was doing. It's a damn shame he couldn't apply his genius in a way that didn't slaughter people who are innocent and just wanted to live their lives, at least for the most part.
- Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Every time a Muslim terrorist does something, we feel it too... Censoring is better than invading & bombing still. ;-)

But I don't think anyone here has stated how serious the situation is for Whites, so allow me to elaborate:
Now, what happens when you have a group of people attacked, who are having their communities destroyed through mass immigration (ghettos and no go zones),
- No such thing as "no go zones", a myth. Come on! You're more intelligent than that. But ghettos are bad indeed.

who are the only ones legally allowed to be discriminated against in the U.S. (in hiring, college applications, government services, loans, in terms of their right to form racially exclusive organisations etc.), who then get told that they deserve all this because of the bogus concept of White Privilege (when divergent evolution explains racial disparities very well), who then are told that they are fundamentally rotten for being White? What happens if you suppress, unperson, call racist, bigots or literally Hitler, deplatform, shun, slander, isolate, fire or assault, anyone who tries to speak out against this?
- Assuming this is true, the other side would suggest Blacks were just as discriminated against a couple decades ago & prior. Maybe they need a little help to find their balance.

What's left for them? 
- They are still doing better than most, if not all.

What can they do when every avenue of peaceful opposition is denied? 
- What do you mean every avenue of peaceful opposition is denied?

How can they get anti-Whites to stop?
- Good question, how do you suggest this takes place?

Questions:
You're the president, what will you do? Why isn't someone like you religious?

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@mustardness
Most everything that follows in this thread is short { narrow } sided, irrespective of relative truth.

Nation against nation, religion against religion, tribe against tribe is all a aggregate collection of narrow viewpoints, that, can only lead to the destruction of humanity on Earth.

The largest divide of differrence  is sexual. i.e. man { Xy }  <--><-->  woman { Xx }.

If man{ Pa-triarchy } were to ever become subservient to woman Ma-triarchy }, humanity would have greater chance of surival.

That approach's greatest difficult would be uniting the rich <--> poor divide.

The question is how to pull-humanity as united integral set, rather that push-humanity into united integral set.

Pulling-IN-ward is the path of least resistance.  Will man{ pusher } ever allow woman{ attracter//mass-attracter } to dominant the human landscape on more issues?

Woman { nurtures//integrates//pulls-together } 

Man { pushes apart//disintegrates }

- I wonder, Cassie here has some strong ideas. Maybe she can dominant.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Lol no you don't understand at all. This is why I've been pining against multiculturalism and multiethnic for so long. I KNOW violence ALWAYS ensues in these types of situations. Very few people want to get tangled in these nasty politics. Very few people actually enjoy bloody, prolonged wars. I'm not one of them.
- That's why I always say there's no better model than the Islamic model of legal pluralism & communitarism, which westerners like to refer to as "second class citizenship"...lol! 

All my post was saying is that when you drive Whites into the tightest of corners, when it's becoming kill or be killed, what can they do? Some are so disillusioned that they'll go out with a whimper.
- It's not really that bad...!!! Kill or be killed??? If this is your calling, then you must understand the sensitivities of others once driven into even tighter corners. Other peoples have actually been invaded & bombed & displaced & humiliated on top of it all. Blacks have been persecuted & humiliated for a long time as well. If you dislike injustice done to your people, it feels just as bad to others too. Impulsiveness solves nothing, understanding is key. 

Others are so enraged they'll go out with thousands of bangs.
- Sadly, real men, strong, disciplined, devout, humane, virtuous, enlightened & sincere men are few in this age. Only angry babies playing grown-ups left. If Whites may rage, so may others. Then what?
Analgesic.Spectre
Debates: 1
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@Yassine
Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Every time a Muslim terrorist does something, we feel it too... Censoring is better than invading & bombing still. ;-)
The media reacts, dare I say, radically different, dependent on the narrative their trying to push.

When a Muslim terrorised a Lindt cafe in my Sydney, he was labelled as an extremist and not representative of Muslims. When a White person terrorised a Mosque in New Zealand, he was labelled extreme right wing (he's not even right wing), Pewdiepie's subreddit got banned, further gun restriction is being promised, and White people were demonised as a whole.

We are not being treated the same.

It's not really that bad...!!! Kill or be killed??? If this is your calling, then you must understand the sensitivities of others once driven into even tighter corners. Other peoples have actually been invaded & bombed & displaced & humiliated on top of it all. Blacks have been persecuted & humiliated for a long time as well. If you dislike injustice done to your people, it feels just as bad to others too. Impulsiveness solves nothing, understanding is key. 
Your reaction is exactly why this won't be the last shooting. You deflect and tell White people to be more "understanding". You say that "other peoples have actually been invaded", as if what is happening to White communities isn't an invasion. You label White's reaction as "impulsiveness", when this terrorist attack has been a long time coming. You, and many others, don't take the problems of White people seriously, and this terrorist attack was directly a result of that.

Sadly, real men, strong, disciplined, devout, humane, virtuous, enlightened & sincere men are few in this age. Only angry babies playing grown-ups left. If Whites may rage, so may others. Then what?
Again, you're not taking the problems of White people seriously. Calling them "angry babies playing grown-ups" is backing Whites further into a tight corner. I hope this is ignorance on your behalf, but I'm not sure it's better if it's not.

Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@Yassine
That's why I always say there's no better model than the Islamic model of legal pluralism & communitarism, which westerners like to refer to as "second class citizenship"...lol! 
No. It's time to stop saying that we can live together, if only we had the right set-up. It's time to put down the pipe and stop dreaming. Multiethnic states don't work. Multiculturalism divides countries and creates tension. It's time to leave the world of forms and deal with the reality.

No such thing as "no go zones", a myth. Come on! You're more intelligent than that. But ghettos are bad indeed.
"The following are areas that have been described as no-go areas in recent years, though in some cases the characterization has been disputed." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-go_area#Alleged_and_acknowledged_contemporary_no-go_areas).

It took me 20 seconds to debunk your garbage.

Assuming this is true, the other side would suggest Blacks were just as discriminated against a couple decades ago & prior. Maybe they need a little help to find their balance.
Lol are you serious? Blacks should be thanking their lucky stars that not only did U.S. Whites import them into America, but that U.S. Whites were the FIRST and ONLY group to start the end slavery. The African slaves in America would have been slaves anyway in the far worse conditions of Africa. African slaves not only learnt to read in America, DESPITE it being illegal (Africa wouldn't reach similar literacy rates until the 1950s), but their health and nutrition improved. They didn't get whipped around and beaten (except for a few exceptions), but rather worked LESS hours than White farmer counterparts (https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/slavery-in-the-united-states/).

And what do Whites get as thanks for this? They get called racists and discriminatory, when it fact the Whites were the kindest to slaves in the recorded history of slavery.

They are still doing better than most, if not all.
Again, you just deflect and refuse to acknowledge that Whites have genuine problems.

What do you mean every avenue of peaceful opposition is denied?
You think Whites are able to speak out about problems that face White people? I already called you out in a different post wherein you started mocking Whites as "angry babies" for stating problems they face. YOU are part of the problem. YOU are preventing Whites from having peaceful opposition to issues White people face. The fact that you would ask this question is the embodiment of irony.

Good question, how do you suggest this takes place?
I don't have an answer to that question. Whites are quickly having only one thing as an answer, but I don't want that. I won't suggest anything because I don't have an answer, but other Whites will very quickly find an answer (and we both know what that is).
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre

The media reacts, dare I say, radically different, dependent on the narrative their trying to push.
- Indeed, regardless of narrative, it's still all western media.

When a Muslim terrorised a Lindt cafe in my Sydney, he was labelled as an extremist and not representative of Muslims. When a White person terrorised a Mosque in New Zealand, he was labelled extreme right wing (he's not even right wing), Pewdiepie's subreddit got banned, further gun restriction is being promised, and White people were demonised as a whole.
- Well, you see, it's quite the opposite. It's not even worth discussing. When were White people demonized as a whole??

We are not being treated the same.
- Indeed, one ends with bombing & invasions, the other ends in banning & censorship. Nuff said.

Your reaction is exactly why this won't be the last shooting. You deflect and tell White people to be more "understanding". You say that "other peoples have actually been invaded", as if what is happening to White communities isn't an invasion.
- No it isn't. There are immigrants all over the world. There are more Muslim immigrants in just the MINA region than in all of Europe. 10 of the top 20 net migration countries are Muslim countries, as opposed to just 6 Western countries [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate#World_Bank_]. In the Gulf states, immigrants make up up to 90% the population. I live in Turkey now, immigrants make up 1/10th the population. Invasion is invasion, immigration is not invasion. That's sensationalism.

You label White's reaction as "impulsiveness", when this terrorist attack has been a long time coming. You, and many others, don't take the problems of White people seriously, and this terrorist attack was directly a result of that.
- On the contrary, I understand more than you think. I understand what it is like to feel disenfranchised & humiliated & helpless, & witnessing Muslims perpetrating terrorist attacks letting their rage out. Something must've driven them to such extremes that they could not contain themselves. I'm not deflecting anything, but you are dismissing the grievances of others in the favor of yours. If you have grievances for your people, so do many others. It just so happens the world is not made out of identical humans. Human beings come in diverse groups. White people themselves are extremely diverse as well. Even if Europe was 100% White -as it was pre-WWII, things won't necessarily become suddenly peachy keen -as they weren't. The same impulse that drives the ideal of White Europe, may also drive the ideal of French & English & German... Europe. This unified Whiteness is quite the recent notion, post-WWII... & as there is a long history & heritage of hostility between Whites & Blacks (or Muslims), there is an even wider history of hostility in-between Whites, Frank & Briton & Spaniard & Prussian & Roman... Who are you going to side with then? This is not a perfect world, injustice is a human condition. Ultimately that Muslim terrorist who murdered innocents will be judged by God accordingly, just as will the White terrorists too. Life is inviolable, injustice is not a monopoly.

Again, you're not taking the problems of White people seriously. Calling them "angry babies playing grown-ups" is backing Whites further into a tight corner. I hope this is ignorance on your behalf, but I'm not sure it's better if it's not.
- Yes, angry men are not real men. Real men are big humans, with big minds, & big hearts. The world is greater than any of us, & the universe is much greater, & God is infinitely greater. That Muslim terrorist who murdered a bunch of people crying "this is for Syrians" is a baby too. You are too caught up in this Whiteness, it's understandably confusing you. I'm saying this because I know you are a reasonable & mindful person. Let me ask you, how would you (or your compatriots) feel if your country was invaded (in the real sense) & your wealth plundered (in the real sense) & your fellow countrymen killed while others displaced...? How would you feel if your people were enslaved for centuries & persecuted & oppressed & denigrated...? You get my point. If you feel like your people have been unjustly treated, others may feel just the same way. If you have grievances, others may have as well. If you've been made into a leader of your people, would you turn to justice or vengeance? Justice.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
No. It's time to stop saying that we can live together, if only we had the right set-up. It's time to put down the pipe and stop dreaming. Multiethnic states don't work.
- In the West they don't yes. They worked in a lot of other places pretty well, such as in the Middle East, or the Indian subcontinent. If each community is left with its own territory & laws & religion & customs, where is the harm? Of course there is a chance that tension may arise, but that happens regardless.

Multiculturalism divides countries and creates tension. It's time to leave the world of forms and deal with the reality.
- That I don't disagree with this.

"The following are areas that have been described as no-go areas in recent years, though in some cases the characterization has been disputed."(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-go_area#Alleged_and_acknowledged_contemporary_no-go_areas).
It took me 20 seconds to debunk your garbage.
- I don't think you actually read the stuff, areas described as no-go zones by people who've never been there. Funny! The others are not in Europe.

Lol are you serious? Blacks should be thanking their lucky stars that not only did U.S. Whites import them into America, but that U.S. Whites were the FIRST and ONLY group to start the end slavery. The African slaves in America would have been slaves anyway in the far worse conditions of Africa. African slaves not only learnt to read in America, DESPITE it being illegal (Africa wouldn't reach similar literacy rates until the 1950s), but their health and nutrition improved. They didn't get whipped around and beaten (except for a few exceptions), but rather worked LESS hours than White farmer counterparts (https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/slavery-in-the-united-states/).
- I've read so much literature on this, it's cute. You might wanna read up more on this subject, probably from non-bias sources. There were indeed some good masters, but that wasn't the norm.

And what do Whites get as thanks for this? They get called racists and discriminatory, when it fact the Whites were the kindest to slaves in the recorded history of slavery.
- If you know exactly nothing about history then yes. On the contrary Cassie, Whites were some of the most brutal & racist slavers history has ever seen. Slaves in the Islamic world & in Asia had far better conditions. But let me get this straight, you want Africans to thank you for being so kind to them for not enslaving them anymore...? Put yourself in their place & tell me with a straight face that this is a sensible thing to expect.

Again, you just deflect and refuse to acknowledge that Whites have genuine problems.
- Alright. What problems exactly?

You think Whites are able to speak out about problems that face White people? I already called you out in a different post wherein you started mocking Whites as "angry babies" for stating problems they face. YOU are part of the problem. YOU are preventing Whites from having peaceful opposition to issues White people face. The fact that you would ask this question is the embodiment of irony.
- Why are you turning on me now! What did I ever do to you... Jokes aside, it seems to me these problems are not White problems, but a White-fringe problems. Because the problems we been hearing from Whites these years, & still do, somehow always boil down to genitals.

I don't have an answer to that question. Whites are quickly having only one thing as an answer, but I don't want that. I won't suggest anything because I don't have an answer, but other Whites will very quickly find an answer (and we both know what that is). 
- Alright, what is the core problem then? 
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Yassine
- I wonder, Cassie here has some strong ideas. Maybe she can dominant.
Like I said, 'narrow minded'.  You think that I'. referencing any one woman and/or one man, when I'm actually referencing a new cultural way for humanity to proceed forward with greatest chance for survival and prosperity.

As a species we need to move away from man being less dominating over women and have women be more dominant over men, in general.

This should be a minimal brainer for those humans who practice rational,  logical common sense.  Not sure how much of that deep and broad scale comprehenisve thinkin we have at DArt or most forums on the internet.  Not much from what Ive seen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Race against race, nation against nation, religion against religion, tribe against tribe is all a aggregate collection of narrow viewpoints, that, can only lead to the destruction of humanity on Earth. None here actually grasp the larger long term picture//scenario.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The largest divide of differrence  is sexual. i.e. man { Xy }  <--><-->  woman { Xx }.

If man{ Pa-triarchy } were to ever become subservient --over 50%-- to the woman Ma-triarchy , humanity would have greater chance of surival. There exist no gurrantees for humanity, in any of these pathways forward.

That approach's greatest difficult would be uniting the rich <--> poor divide.

The question is how to pull-humanity as united integral set, rather that push-humanity into united integral set.

Pulling-IN-ward is the path of least resistance.  Will man{ pusher } ever allow woman{ attracter//mass-attracter } to dominant the human landscape on more issues?

Woman { nurtures//integrates//pulls-together } 

Man { pushes apart//disintegrates }

Stephen
Stephen
"NEW ZEALAND PASTOR ARRESTED IN AUSTRALIA FOR EXPOSING ISLAM"

"Hate speech at Auckland Mosque by Hormoz Ghahremani of Iranian Embassy"

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Yassine
As you may all have heard, an Aussie terrorist by the name of Brenton Tarrant was charged with shooting up two mosques at Christchurch town in New Zealand killing 50 worshippers. 

As you may or may not ( more likely the latter) have heard Muslims butchered the whole communities of villages.

"A DOZEN CHRISTIAN VILLAGES IN NIGERIA WIPED OUT IN FOUR-DAY KILLING SPREE"

"Most of the victims were in their homes sleeping when the attacks began … when Muslim Fulani militant herdsmen began their killing spree in Nigeria that lasted four days, Thursday through Sunday evening and into Monday.
In only days, a dozen villages in Nigeria Plateau state were wiped out. The affected communities surround the city of Jos—known as the epicenter of Christianity in northern Nigeria’s MiddleBelt."   

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Stephen

As you may or may not ( more likely the latter) have heard Muslims butchered the whole communities of villages.
- As you may or may not have heard (definitely not), Christians butchered whole villages in Nigeria. [https://www.trtworld.com/mea/farmers-kill-at-least-30-herdsmen-in-northeast-nigeria-police-say-12521]. Plus, Fulani herdsmen are pastoral nomadic people, who are majoritarily Muslim, though not all. So no, it's no "Muslims" blahblah... Until recently, Nigeria has been ruled by a Christian elite for decades, their discrimination against the Muslim majority is bound to have backlash.

"Most of the victims were in their homes sleeping when the attacks began … when Muslim Fulani militant herdsmen began their killing spree in Nigeria that lasted four days, Thursday through Sunday evening and into Monday.
In only days, a dozen villages in Nigeria Plateau state were wiped out. The affected communities surround the city of Jos—known as the epicenter of Christianity in northern Nigeria’s MiddleBelt."   
- This was a year ago, from a Christian source... not even a news source. Such bias, it's shameless. First of all, the herdsmen-farmer conflict is a decades long territorial conflict, since the government of Nigeria decided to deprive the Fulani of their lands & centuries old pastoral routes in favor of Christian farmers in the 50s. Since then the successive Christian governments have not resolute to give the Fulani their land back. Even the current government hasn't been successful in doing so, having its bills blocked. Second of all, this Christian victim mentality here is disgusting & shameless. It's a conflict between two sides, wherein Christian farmers are occupying ancestral lands of Muslim majority herdsmen (though not necessarily their fault). If the herdsmen attack the farmers' villages, it is to take revenge on the farmers attacking their villages, & therein the cycle of violence, that has been going on for decades -& peaked in recent years. Months before the attacks in the Plateau "farmers from the Christian Bachama ethnic group stormed four settlements of Muslim Fulani herders in Numan district on Monday, hacking residents and burning homes""...so far recovered 30 bodies from the affected villages but the toll is not conclusive as rescue teams are still combing the bushes in the area for more bodies"... As long as the territorial disputes over grazing lands & water sources are not solved, this conflict will not end.

- Aside from all the Christian US aggressions on Muslims causing millions of deaths, there is plenty of Christian on Muslim killing in Africa too. For instance, "Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias" [https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/tens-of-thousands-of-muslims-flee-christian-militias-in-central-african-republic/2014/02/07/5a1adbb2-9032-11e3-84e1-27626c5ef5fb_story.html?noredirect=on] "Media Silent As Christian Extremists Slaughter Muslims In Central Africa" https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-19/media-silent-christian-extremists-slaughter-muslims-central-africa... I wonder, why you haven't mentioned these?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Yassine
 This was a year ago, from a Christian source... not even a news source

That's my point you brain dead clown. Nothing was reported in the MAINSTREAM MEDIA in the West. You and the Western MSM have also 
 conveniently ignored this:

"Hate speech at Auckland Mosque by Hormoz Ghahremani of Iranian Embassy"

AND this just DAYS before Christchurch

27 Jan On the Philippine Island of Jolo two Muslims exploded two bombs in the Christian Cathedral  killing over 20 Christian and injuring over 100
Barley a mention and quickly taken from the headlines. The double standard of Wester MSM is what is "bias"  you clown. Only when Muslims are attacked do we see and hear the  outcry from Western MSM.

And muslims were at it again just days before Christchurch NZ: NOTE THE DATE YOU ABSOLUTE CLOWN

>>>>>>>>>>>>>03-04-2019<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Radical Muslims Murder More Than 30 Nigerian Christians, Torch Church in Brutal Attack.
03-04-2019

Muslims have murdered more people - including THOUSANDS of Christians in the last 18 months alone. Deny this fact as much as you like. but it won't change the fact that it is MUSLIMS who are committing carnage on a regular base than any other ideology.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Stephen
Muslims have murdered more people - including THOUSANDS of Christians in the last 18 months alone. Deny this fact as much as you like. but it won't change the fact that it is MUSLIMS who are committing carnage on a regular base than any other ideology.
- Your proven fake news aside, let's take a look at conflicts in the 21st century:

Conflict (period) - death toll - instigator.
Second Congo War (1998-2007) - 5400000 - Christian
Iraq Invasion (2003-Present) - 1120000 - Christian
Second Sudanese Civil War (1983-2005) - 1000000 - Christian+Muslim
Somali Civil War (1988 - ) - 500000 - Muslim
Lord"s Resistance Army - 500000 - Christian
Colombian conflict - 500000 - Christian
Syrian Civil War - 470000 - Muslim
Darfur conflict (2003-ongoing) - 460000 - Muslim
Second Burundi Civil War (1993) - 400000 - Christian
Second Liberian Civil War (1999-2003) - 300000 - Christian
Second Chechen War (1999-) - 210000 - Christian+Muslim
Mindanao Conflict (1969-ongoing) - 160000 - Christian+Muslim
Mexican Drug War - 110000 - Christian
Kashmiri insurgency (1989-) - 110000 - Muslim
U.S. Invasion of Afghanistan (2001 " 2002) - 50000 - Christian
Iran-Kurdish - 34000 - Muslim
Turkey/PKK conflict (1984-) - 30000 - Muslim
Yemen civil war - 25000 - Muslim
Boko Haram - 20000 - Muslim
Somali War (2006-) - 10000 - Muslim
9/11 (2001) - 3 000 - Muslim

=> When you do the math, you end up with about 9 million death toll by Christians & about 2 million by Muslims. That's almost five times difference. There you have it, by the numbers. Case closed! Of course it's much worse when you look at the 20th century, or pre-1900.

Stephen
Stephen

YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

You really are a boring tit.  It is a stone cold fact that muslims have been murdering and raping and butchering it's way across the globe and forcing people to convert to Islam by the sword for centuries and well before there was ever a British Empire or a United States of America. . Get used to it, you belong to and support a violent death cult that doesn't think twice about RAPING and then  BEHEADING two white Scandinavian young women "because allah willed it" and because "they were  enemies of allah". Religion of peace my arse!

"One of the women was found inside the pair's brightly colored tent. The other, who had been beheaded, was found a short distance away. Both had been mutilated. Investigators say they were both sexually assaulted".

It wasn't good enough that these Muslim who follow the teaching of the "holy quran" had raped and murdered these young white western girls and beheaded one of them, No,  they filmed the atrocity for prosperity.

'It's Allah's will': Fanatics branded two Scandinavian women the 'enemies of God' as they filmed themselves decapitating one of the tourists in Morocco – 'and posted video pledging allegiance to ISIS'

Go and try to convince some other mug that your ideology is a "peaceful religion". Your wasting your time trying to convince me. There are plenty of apologist on the forum who simply can't accept the facts and who will gladly listen and watch you spout your apologetic bullshit just so they can repeat it to some other mug who knows nothing about this barbaric Islamic ideology.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Stephen gets mad when I say atheist are ok with theists dying then rants he doesn't care Muslims died. So I can only assume his outrage is due to me implying he doesn't care Christians die. My error. 
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Stephen
You really are a boring tit.  It is a stone cold fact that muslims have been murdering and raping and butchering it's way across the globe and forcing people to convert to Islam by the sword for centuries and well before there was ever a British Empire or a United States of America. .
- If this is a stone cold fact, then you must have ample evidence for it. I want facts, dates, places, events, of this "convert by the sword" "raping and butchering" for centuries... Like for example this shortlist of events perpetrated by Christian Europeans:

Event (period) - death toll
Invasion of the Americas (C16th-19th) - 137750000
Tai Ping Rebellion (China, 1851-1864) - 100000000
World War II (1939-1945) - 85000000
World War I (1914-1918) - 66000000
Congo Free State colonial war (1885-1908) - 12000000
Thirty Years War (1618-1648) - 11500000
Seapoy Mutiny (1857) - 10000000
Russian Civil War (1917-1922) - 9000000
Reconquista - 7000000
Napoleonic Wars (1804-1815) - 7000000
Indochina War (1945-1975) - 5100000
Korean War (1950-1953) - 5040000
Invasion of Ethiopia (1882-1898) - 5000000
French Wars of Religion (1562-1598) - 4000000
100 Years War - 3300000
Crusades (1095-1272) - 3000000
Post-War Expulsion of Germans (1945-47) - 3000000
Mexican Revolution (1910-1920) - 2000000
Russian-Circassian War (1763-1864) - 1500000
French Conquest of Algeria (1839-47) - 1500000
Algerian War of Independence (1954-1962) - 1500000
Seven Years" War (1756-1763) - 1400000
War of the Triple Alliance (1864-1870) - 1200000
Iraq War (2003-Present) - 1120000
Philippine-American War (1898-1913) - 1120000
Rwandan Civil War (1990-1994) - 1000000
Spanish Civil War (1936"1939) - 1000000

Get used to it, you belong to and support a violent death cult that doesn't think twice about RAPING and then BEHEADING two white Scandinavian young women "because allah willed it" and because "they were  enemies of allah". Religion of peace my arse! 
- Blahblahblah... I was there in Marrakech when the two girls were killed. It's disheartening really. Morocco with a population of 35 million receives 10 million tourists every year, I wonder why is it that all these years only two girls were killed, who are stupid enough to go hiking in the mountains alone at night, especially in a foreign country. This may be an extremely rare event in a Muslim country like Morocco, but it isn't in your Christian country, where people go missing & get murdered in the woods on a daily & weekly basis. Non-stop! Such violent death cult you must belong to.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Yassine
Your tone skirts very close to victim blaming, Yass, which doesn't reflect well on you!

It is a sad fact that there are few places in the world - if any - where a woman is safe from male predation and religion is not a factor.   It would be great if women could walk in safety in Morocco - or in Birmingham, Los Angeles, Spokane, Nairobi or Peking.  But they can't.  The victims are 'guilty' of no more than naivity or having a misplaced trust in human nature.  The perpetrators are the truly guilty.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@keithprosser
Your tone skirts very close to victim blaming, Yass, which doesn't reflect well on you!
- I was there when it happened, it was all everybody talked about for days, all over the news. Very sad, two beautiful innocent students coming to have a good time being brutalized as such & having their lives taken away from them & their families. It was devastating to both the tourist community there & the locals. Plus Marrakech's economy relies a lot on tourism. Everybody was just furious & dumbfounded how could this happen. Moroccans are known for being a very hospitable people, these events are extremely rare there, so this was shocking to everyone. I talked to fellow tourists there, the murderers should be executed for this no doubt, but a girl can not simply go alone to camp at night in the middle of nowhere, anywhere in the world. It's not about victim blaming, but how can you be so stupid. 

It is a sad fact that there are few places in the world - if any - where a woman is safe from male predation and religion is not a factor. It would be great if women could walk in safety in Morocco - or in Birmingham, Los Angeles, Spokane, Nairobi or Peking.  But they can't.  The victims are 'guilty' of no more than naivity or having a misplaced trust in human nature.  The perpetrators are the truly guilty.
- Just recently, a dear friend of mine talked to some guy on the internet, he suggested to meet in Seattle, so she booked a ticket & went. The Canadian f*cker raped her. If I ever cross him, I'll torture his as* to the brink of death. But again, this was so so very stupid of her. It's too naive & stupid to put yourself in a situation of easy prey.

Stephen
Stephen
Polythene witchever 

Stephen gets mad when I say atheist are ok with theists dying then rants he doesn't care Muslims died

I didn't say that at all, you dozy mare. What I will, and have said many time is that - I don't care about MUSLIMS butchering, raping and murdering other MUSLIMS. That is their business not mine OR YOURS .. If Shiites want to butcher Sunnis and Sunnis want to butcher Shiites, THAT IS THEIR AFFAIR, NOT MINE OR YOURS YOU STUPID ILLITERATE WITCH., 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Yassine
 I wonder why is it that all these years only two girls were killed,
Because they were white Kuffar females of course, Their  murders and beheadings were " allah's will".   Yes! Allah, YOUR GOD! delivered these poor white western women into the hands of righteous followers of  Allah, Islam and the quran, they simply followed his - Allah's - instructions as written down. These MUSLIM rapists , murdering FILM MAKERS made that quite fkn clear.

who are stupid enough to go hiking in the mountains alone at night, especially in a foreign country. 

I agree, but you missed out the word MUSLIM. So let me correct that omission for you:

"who are stupid enough to go hiking in the mountains alone at night, especially in a MUSLIM foreign country". 

You ask: "Why were they "stupid to to go hiking in the mountains alone in a foreign country".

ANSWER

Because Western governments insist that Islam is a religion of peace and that they - these young women - would have nothing to fear about Muslims or ISLAM, you dozy bellend!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
there are few places in the world - if any - where a woman is safe from male predation and            religion is not a factor

More apologetics from someone who refuses to face facts. Listen Prosser, the muslim rapists and murderers of these two young women made it very clear why they Raped, Murdered, Beheaded and Filmed this atrocious act. Men in the gruesome clip can be heard shouting 'it's Allah's will and  pledging their allegiance to  Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the leader of the ISLAMIC CALIPHATE
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Stephen

Because they were white Kuffar females of course,
- Millions of those every year in Morocco, how come only two were targeted?

Their  murders and beheadings were " allah's will".   Yes! Allah, YOUR GOD! delivered these poor white western women into the hands of righteous followers of  Allah, Islam and the quran, they simply followed his - Allah's - instructions as written down. These MUSLIM rapists , murdering FILM MAKERS made that quite fkn clear.
- Morocco is 100% Muslim, why aren't they following Islam & raping every white Kuffar females...? 

I agree, but you missed out the word MUSLIM. So let me correct that omission for you:
- You mean USA, a girl gets murdered in the woods every other day there (unlike Morocco, once in decades). HORRIBLE!

Because Western governments insist that Islam is a religion of peace and that they - these young women - would have nothing to fear about Muslims or ISLAM, you dozy bellend!
- Stephen, have you ever been in a Muslim country? I invite you to come visit, maybe we can discuss over a cup of tea.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
- I got a notification that you left a response here, I found none. Weird...
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@SamStevens
But of course anyone who agrees with Nazism and Fascism is in need of serious medical intervention.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
And the murdering rapists in every other country? What's their excuse?
disgusted
disgusted
ghosty

. I KNOW violence ALWAYS ensues in these types of situations
You're 20yrs old you don't KNOW shit. How dare those darkies think they are equal to us whites. The inferiority of the white supremacists is mind boggling.

SamStevens
SamStevens
-->
@disgusted

But of course anyone who agrees with Nazism and Fascism is in need of serious medical intervention.

Anyone who takes out their political frustrations on innocent people needs an intervention, regardless of where they fall on the political spectrum.