Proving all (other) religions wrong.

Author: secularmerlin

Total: 526
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@secularmerlin
other religions (besides yours) got things wrong?

This includes those who think all religions are "a little bit" right or that they all secretly somehow agree with each other. If that is your belief how do you know that other religions are wrong for claiming to be exclusively right? How have you determined that one religion really isn't top dog?

(Special disclaimer: proving other viewpoints wrong

Judaism accepted sacrificed animals for forgiveness of  sins. 
Christians  worship a dead Jewish corpse sacrificed 2000 years ago.
Islam  sacrifices infidels by spilling their blood.
Seems  like Islam is the only check on Christian infidels.

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Harikrish
No offense but I really don't like talking to you. Maybe you would do.me the rather large favor of staying off my threads. I thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@secularmerlin

No offense but I really don't like talking to you. Maybe you would do.me the rather large favor of staying off my threads. I thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Judaism accepted sacrificed animals for forgiveness of  sins.
Christians  worship a dead Jewish corpse sacrificed 2000 years ago.
Islam  sacrifices infidels by spilling their blood.
Seems  like Islam is the only check on Christian infidels.

What part did you not like in my post, or is it just your personal animus?
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Harikrish
No the problem is actually you. I don't like you personally.
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
The ABRAHAMIC GODS are a JOKE...used to incite FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE all 3 are human INVENTIONS and are WORTHLESS..

..........The TRUTH revealed.....but YOU ......PGA2.0................can't handle the TRUTH..........your BRAIN is saturated with BIBLE VERSE VOMIT
and Church brainwashing DOGMA....YOU are a slave to a Comic Book Story HOAX....as children are when they are exposed to Santa Claus...
and become convinced they must OBEY the RULES in order to receive the GIFTS they DESIRE...this FORMULA for HYPNOSIS PSYCHOSIS
to accept what is told to them as FACT...is eventually understood by the child as a CLEVER HOAX....to teach them how to OBEY and be rewarded
for doing so....it's a simple technique = OBEY or be PUNISHED and SUFFER....this is the foundation of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD garbage

This FORMULA of OBEY or be PUNISHED is used by the Middle East JEW - JESUS - ALLAH Parasite VAMPIRE preachers who act like a GOD and through clever MIND CONTROL STRATEGIES dumb down the children and adults to accept their asinine GOD - Bible / Koran / Torah Comic Book VOMIT as an absolute TRUTH....

Why then are 3 GODS needed ?  3 GODS remain from the thousands before them invented and worshipped in the middle East ?  

and what of all the other GODS humans invented and worship around the world in the PAST and PRESENT TIMES ?   

Oh RIGHT, according to the pathetic BRAINWASHED and DUMBED DOWN ......PGA2.0.......who is incapable of independent thought and reasoning
all must accept his / her ? idiotic version of some comic Book Bible VOMIT and the GOD attached to it or forever be WRONG and CONDEMNED to
HELL !   what a FOOL.....to believe this horrifically childish and OBSOLETE Cartoon GOD character = JEW - JESUS - ALLAH invented by old men
in a long gone and absurdly IGNORANT era of humanity...whose only purpose was to assimilate and enslave weak minded humans int some idiotic CULT
so the old men could play GOD with them !   what a JOKE....

the ABRAHAMIC Jew - Jesus - Allah GOD hoaxes PROVE beyond any doubt how TRULY STUPID the masses of humanity are...so easily manipulated into slavery and servitude of an invisible SUPER BEING who itself is to FCKG LAZY to actually show up and guide its own idiotic
human creation from exterminating itself !   because his own creation does not believe he exist so they create other GODS ....!

Like,       HEY Joe...YOUR GOD SUCKS...let's create a new GOD and call it  BETTY .....OK Joe said....and then we can go back to KINDERGARTEN
class and make all the other kids OBEY our NEW GOD...BETTY !   or else we will tell them they will be expelled from school if they don't accept....
...COOL !  Joe said.....now I to can PLAY GOD and make the other kids OBEY ME...because I am BETTY's Prophet...!   Prophet Joe in the name
of "GOD BETTY" all must OBEY....Kneel for BETTY...beg for forgiveness...for YOU have SINNED and "BETTY" is angry with YOU....repent...
CONFESS your CRIME of even existing as a SINNER...now fall on the floor and shake for "GOD BETTY"  to prove your loyalty....then OBEY me
PROPHET JOE....for only I am the speaker of GOD BETTY....all rise...and bow to me Prophet JOE....your guide and MASTER to all things "BETTY"

OBEY....or be PUNISHED and SUFFER....so says "GOD BETTY" and I Prophet Jow will carry out all punishment...as it is written in the NEWER
TESTAMENT.....the word of "GOD BETTY"  the BETTY BIBLE....all kneel and thank Lord "BETTY" for this gift...the BETTY BIBLE" of verse VOMIT
for all to LIVE and DIE by.....

..........The Abrahamic GOD garbage is nothing more than a TROJAN HORSE PLOY used to assimilate truly STUPID humans into slavery of some 
idiotic JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD invented CULT .....truly the HELL on this EARTH these Parasite VAMPIRES are who fabricated this 3 GOD 
garbage hoax and the idiots that are HYPNOTIZED and FOLLOW this crap to their GRAVES...

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@secularmerlin
No the problem is actually you. I don't like you personally.

Why are you such a hater? Are you an abandoned child or a victim of sexual abuse?
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Harikrish
As this is only my opinion I don't feel it really needs any justification but your racism is high on my list of your traits that I consider odious. You know... If you need a reason.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@secularmerlin
this is only my opinion I don't feel it really needs any justification but your racism is high on my list of your traits that I consider odious. You know... If you need a reason.

Why, are you a person of colour?
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Harikrish
So only people of color can revile racism? Besides being a racist, you're also someone who ruins boards. I'm sure your buddy at the other spot misses you, head back over there. 

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@ludofl3x
So only people of color can revile racism? Besides being a racist, you're also someone who ruins boards. I'm sure your buddy at the other spot misses you, head back over there.

Why are you so paranoid? What colour would that be?
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Harikrish

That you don't seem to realize that this is irrelevant is part of the problem.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@secularmerlin

That you don't seem to realize that this is irrelevant is part of the problem.

You are not being very transparent.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Harikrish

Probably because I don't like you and don't want to talk to you. Have a nice day though.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@secularmerlin

Probably because I don't like you and don't want to talk to you. Have a nice day though.
You are not being very likeable yourself. Miss your priest much?
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Harikrish
You are not being very likeable yourself
Good then maybe you will go away. Goodbye.

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@secularmerlin
I've seen this sort of thing before.  In my experience they were hoping to press personal information out of people so that it might be exploited.  You just have to accept that they aren't reasonable sometimes, and its advisable to ignore them.  Since there's nothing we can do without being able to interact in person, just have to let it go, and be there for the people in your life.  It sucks.

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Snoopy
If you are referring to Harri I'm not too worried about him.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@secularmerlin
Well I wouldn't keep him in the habit.  Whatever he's up to it doesn't look good for him.

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Snoopy
Just don't engage too seriously. 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@secularmerlin
You are not being very likeable yourself.
Good then maybe you will go away. Goodbye.

It's  the haters like you that are driven out first. You haven't  given your reason for being such a hater.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Harikrish
My reason is that I don't like you.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@secularmerlin
My reason is that I don't like you.

I have never seen you say anywhere you like yourself. Did you suffer from partial fetus rejection? Heard mommy tried to flush you down the toilet.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Harikrish
Well if anyone wondered how I came to lose respect for you and decide that I do not like you your last comment should clear things up. 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@secularmerlin
Well, if anyone wondered how I came to lose respect for you and decide that I do not like you your last comment should clear things up.

Shouldn't you take it up with mommy? Maybe your father insisted.
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
-->
@Harikrish
reported. you come over to dart and do the crap you did at ddo you will be banned. 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Melcharaz
reported. you come over to dart and do the crap you did at ddo you will be banned. 

Why are you so paranoid? You must be Jewish.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@secularmerlin
Just don't engage at all.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@disgusted
That is my new strategy but I had to provoke some reportable behavior first.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@disgusted
Just don't engage at all.

Any wonder you don't have any friends either!!

16 days later

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@secularmerlin
Ok so how do you know all the other religions (besides yours) got things wrong? 

This includes those who think all religions are "a little bit" right or that they all secretly somehow agree with each other. If that is your belief how do you know that other religions are wrong for claiming to be exclusively right? How have you determined that one religion really isn't top dog?

(Special disclaimer: proving other viewpoints wrong does not prove your viewpoint right it only disqualifies the debunked viewpoint.)
It's not about which religion is right, but who God is. Just like it's not about which OP is right. Once we've all found out who the OP is for this topic, who started this thread is no longer an issue.