Trump President Because of Russia { see Mueller report }

Author: mustardness

Total: 114
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
Barr claims Russia attempted to influence our elections and specifically get Trumps into office.

Barr is a lying Trumpanzee because, Russia did not only "attempt" to get Trump as USA president, they are 100% of why Trump is not the legitimate president of USA.

Mueller makes clear that a more "thorough" investigation by FBI may have ucovered Trump crimes.

OMG, the list of immoral and crimminal acts of obstruction by this president and his "best people" that we now know directly passed on polling info from Manifort to Kalicknocoff.

Then there is all of the written questions put to Trump by Mueller to which most answers from Trump were, I dont remmember and I dont recall 37 times and he gave "inprecise" answers even as Mueller gave him info of Trumps action before and after what he cant recall.

Mueller made decision 'not to supena Trump for fear of delay in investigation'.

The Mueller investigation is over, however, Trump and his family are still under investigation in other cases.

To believe Trump and Barr is to act like a Trumpanzee b___-licker and that is the 30% who voted for and continue to encourage the most immoral fi not crimminal president in USA history. Mueller repots clear this president has abused his powers and immorally involved with other countries via his business dealings.

USA democracy has been violated from  day one and prior to this illegitimate Trump presidency.  This is a minimal brainer for those who look for truth and value truth.

Congress are  you listening to  Mueller, no one 'in this country is is so high that they are above the law'

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Lol he is president because of the fake investigation.

And will be in 2020.

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
"You're wasting your time, unless the evidence is so conclusive that the Republicans will understand,"  "Otherwise, it's a gift to the president. We take our eye off the ball."

-Nancy Pelosi, California

“I refuse to allow Republicans who are recalcitrant and who’ve already decided that they won’t impeach the president regardless of what he does,” “They decided this. We didn’t elect a majority of Democrats to the House to allow Republicans to determine the fate of the country. We are there for a reason.”

-Al Green, Texas
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol he is president because of the fake investigation. And will be in 2020
Trumpanzees who lack moral integrity and find immoral USA president, is repeating old news at DArt.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
"You're wasting your time, unless the evidence is so conclusive that the Republicans will understand,"  "Otherwise, it's a gift to the president. We take our eye off the ball." -Nancy Pelosi, California

Was this after todays release of the Mueller report? No? I didnt think so.

So you may be behind the 8-ball of the more significantly relevant comments by Mueller in his report released today. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
With a Congress like that supporting the DNC candidate, who needs enemies?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
With a Congress like that supporting the DNC candidate, who needs enemies?
Trump and his Trumpanzees needed friends like Russia's Putin to become president. Sad lack of moral integrity.

Lets see what else did we learn from Mueller report other than Trumps lead lawyer exiting because Trump kept asking him to  do "crazy s___".

Oh yeah we learn that several Trumpanzee in his adminstration refused to follow out Trumps crazy s___ directives and that is why other crimes ordered by crazy s___ Trump were not carried out.

So now we have trumpanzee Barr as the new crazy s__ mouth pieceauthority for Trump to continue to do impose immoral crazy s___ on USA peoples.

Putin and Trump sitting in a tree,
putin out crazy s___ mo and mo.

Trumpanzees have no morals,
Trumpanzees have no shame,

Mueller reports the truth,
Now Barr spins the game.

G-Parrot, pLease come back and talk to when you have any shred of rational, logical common sense and not more of Trumpanzee, crazy immoral s____.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
If Russian propaganda designed to divide and sew chaos and general discord among the American populous is what Trump needed to be President, than its a drop in the bucket compared with networks like CNN, Fox News, etc...
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
If Russian propaganda designed to divide and sew chaos and general discord among the American populous is what Trump needed to be President, than its a drop in the bucket compared with networks like CNN, Fox News, etc...
Muellers whole investigation was not in regards to CNN and Fox, it was in regards to Russia's connection to Trumpanzees administration.

Ergo a bucket full of of craz s___ put onto the USA peoples and 62,000,000 of those USA peoples voted for crazy s___.

How many will vote for crazy s___ white house in 2020?  Even if Trump were to resign and then have President Pence pardon for any crimes he may be charged with we are still left with Apocalypse Pence crazy s____.

So we go from 62,000,00 despicable Trumpanzees to 62,000,000 despicable and Apocalyptic Pencil Heads *^*.

USA cannot force humans to have morals.  So where to humans get their morals from?  Primarily from their parents and other adults who exhibit morals.

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
I can understand the Russian motive against political ties with Ukraine and how there would be inherent bias in that respect.  I have yet to see solid evidence that Russia specifically aided Trump in the 2016 election.  The Russian interference was, to my knowledge, negligible in terms of electoral outcome.  Its reasonable to assume they were taking advantage of the general situation to weaken the country.  Russian efforts to implant incompatible ideological propaganda go back decades. I have yet to see a justifiable explanation of the likelihood that Russia intended to interfere with the outcome, or even has the capacity to do so.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
I have yet to see solid evidence that Russia specifically aided Trump in the 2016 election.  The Russian interference was, to my knowledge, negligible in terms of electoral outcome.  Its reasonable to assume they were taking advantage of the general situation to weaken the country.  Russian efforts to implant incompatible ideological propaganda go back decades. I have yet to see a justifiable explanation of the likelihood that Russia intended to interfere with the outcome, or even has the capacity to do so.
Then you need to read Mueller report and what our intelligence services have been telling USA peoples for last 6 months. 

Russia/Putin { hacking } > Julian Assange { wiki leaks } > Roger Stone { Trumps buddy } > Manifort >< Konstantin Kilimnik,

and the failed attempts by Ex Blackwater CEO Eric Prince via Bannon in the Seyshelles.

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
Oooooh, yeah as far as Hacking the DNC, that's open territory.  I think that's not a matter of if Russians did it, but how it is tied to Moscow.  I could be wrong still about it being Russian sourced.  I highly doubt that the DNC hack could ever be tied to Trump.  As an additional note, the DNC evidently showed disinterest in being a subject of investigation by destroying evidence in their servers prior to the Mueller investigation, making verifiable information more difficult to account for.
mustardness
mustardness
I think that's not a matter of if Russians did it, but how it is tied to Moscow.
Huhh? Your kidding I hope.  You really believe Russia >"tied"< Moscow is not real? 

Maybe we need to see what is redacted in Mueller report.  Maybe we need to know more of what our USA's intelligence services know.

OMG, Trumpanzees believe the Mueller report is just more fake news.  No surprises there eh?

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
No, I was contending that we can say with a high degree of certainty that Russians (tied to Moscow) were involved with the hacked information, and the question is "how?"
mustardness
mustardness
No, I was contending that we can say with a high degree of certainty that Russians tied to Moscow were involved, and the question is "how?"
Nothing happens in Russia><Moscow without Putins support.  Do you understand that?

There is repeated reporting of statments in Mueller report that Russian ergo Putin not only interfered ----"sweeping and systematic fashion"---   and influenced USA electoral processes.

Snoopy, you appear to me to be  a Trumpanzee who dismisses truth 100 times a day before breakfest.

Now just saw report on MSNBC that the Russia/Putin  hacked Floridas electorial computer systems. WOW! First I had heard that.

I'm not sure where or what your "how" is some kind of divergent from obvious truths.  Our intelligence services may know the hows, but they problay not going to share that with you or me. Do you understand?
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
These "statements" thus far have largely been empty, from sources that must be questioned and cross checked.  I hope people understand the significance that Mr. Mueller's report has to offer in that the public can finally examine information and ascertain its credibility.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
These "statements" thus far have largely been empty, from sources that must be questioned and cross checked.  I hope people understand the significance that the Mueller report has to offer in that the public can finally examine information and ascertain its credibility.

Do a search yourself and find this...."In particular, the report said, "We understand the FBI believes that this operation enabled [Russian military intelligence] to gain access to the network of at least one Florida county government" during the 2016 campaign."...

Or the statement by a Trumpanzee that Trump is a despicable person.  C,mon Snoopy, do you deny this truth also or do you need cross checking for that statement also?

I believe you are a Trumpanzee.  How do we cross check that statement? 
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
I believe you are a Trumpanzee. 
I believe you are trying to justify bigotry.  Its not right to treat people this way, and you should know better. 

Until you have learned your lesson, how shall I know that my address to you is not in vane?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
I believe you are trying to justify bigotry.
Huhh?  Yes I'm intolerant of people like Trump and Trumpanzees. The lack in morals in regards to politics and politics in volves spirituality, Just ask Ghandi.

Yes I believe you are a Trumpanzee i.e. I believe you voted for Trump, continue to support Trump and would vote for that despicable person again in 2020. 

Snoopy
Snoopy
Trumpanzee: Someone who voted for President Trump in the 2016 election without regret, or would consider voting for Mr. Trump in the 2020 election

Yes I believe you are a Trumpanzee i.e. I believe you voted for Trump, continue to support Trump and would vote for that despicable person again in 2020. 
^^This, by the way, is unfounded.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Hey, who's your local meth supplier? I think you need to complain to them that the stuff they're giving you is a tad too strong. Probably laced it with some unwholesome other products to cut costs.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
After you have demonstrated that you have learned your lesson, by all means feel free to express disagreement with what I say.  Please try to refrain in the future from classing someone you disagree with as a "trumpanzee", this alone being a ridiculous affront to decency, and then proceeding to disregard respectable individuals as despicable.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
^^This, by the way, is unfounded.
^^ This is just as unfounded.  Just because you infer/imply suggest by use of "unfounded" does not mean that you are not a Trumpanzee who voted for Trump, supports Trump and would vote for him again in 2020,

I believe my statement is true, and you have yet to clearly state that none of my belief is not true. Why is that? Because it is true?

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Swagnarok
Hey, who's your local meth supplier?
Typical Trumpanzee immoral action to diverge away from truth when presented to them. 

Please share when you actually have any rational, logical common sense that is significantly relevant to this thread, and invalidates or adds to any of my given otherwise take a hike back to your immoral, putt-putt hole in the ground at Maro Largo.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
  Please try to refrain in the future from classing someone you disagree with as a "trumpanzee" (this alone being a ridiculous affront to decency) and disregarding them as despicable.
Trumpanzee:

1} person who voted for despicable Trump.

2} person who supports Trumps immoral actions.

3} person who would vote for Trump in 2020.

These all fit you and other immoral Trumpanzees.  Truth hurts and that is why you are so defensive of you ego based immorality regarding Trump and Trumps actions. Sad lack of morals is putting it mildly.

Take a hike until you have any rational, logical common sense that invalidates my comments as stated. You do not because you have nothing of significant relevance to present to us.

Snoopy
Snoopy

Added: 04.19.19
--> @mustardness
Trumpanzee:

1} person who voted for despicable Trump.

2} person who supports Trumps immoral actions.

3} person who would vote for Trump in 2020.

These all fit you and other immoral Trumpanzees.  Truth hurts and that is why you are so defensive of you ego based immorality regarding Trump and Trumps actions. Sad lack of morals is putting it mildly.

Take a hike until you have any rational, logical common sense that invalidates my comments as stated.  You do not because you have nothing of significant relevance to present to us.

. You do not because you have nothing of significant relevance to present to us.
Noted

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
Noted
You cant bring you ego to admit the 'the truth is noted' in regards to immoral Trumpanzees and their immoral leader Trumps behaviours.

Putin has won, USA democracy has lost and may lose again in 2020 and that is partially thanks to immoral Trumpanzees.

Executive { Trump } and Justice Dept. walking hand in hand to destroy democracy in USA.

All that stands between is USA congress and the moral USA peoples. Simple not complex to grasp, except for Trumpanzees. 

Go figure. Is it brain disease { virus } of some USA peoples?

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Typical Trumpanzee immoral action to diverge away from truth when presented to them. 

By the definition provided here (somebody who supports Donald Trump, voted for him in 2016, and will vote for him again in 2020), I am only partway a "Trumpanzee". I actually voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016, my intentions of such having been documented back on DDO. However, I will surely vote for Trump in 2020, if nothing else then because whatever party wins that election will be in a position to draw up the electoral map for the next 10 years and because said party will also determine who the next new Supreme Court justice is, and perhaps most importantly because the only possible way (short of a dictatorship) at this point to shift the Overton Window to the right of where it is now (or, approximately, towards the center) is for Trump to serve two terms and come out reasonably popular. For that he's obviously gonna need a second term. If he loses in 2020 there will probably be no hope for America whatsoever.

Please share when you actually have any rational, logical common sense that is significantly relevant to this thread, and invalidates or adds to any of my given otherwise take a hike back to your immoral, putt-putt hole in the ground at Maro Largo.

Russia leaked Hillary Clinton's and the DNC's private transactions, and in the process revealed some things that made them look bad. Somebody in turn leaked the Access Hollywood tapes, which likewise never should've seen the light of day and which made Trump look very bad, possibly costing him a million female votes.
That is to say, both sides got leaked. Both sides had dirt that got exposed. You can't say that the mere fact that said leaking occurred is the sole reason a candidate won. Trump still lost the popular vote (but won the election due to the Electoral College), which if there was a sophisticated campaign by a powerful foreign government to turn popular opinion against Hillary you simply would not expect. (In conclusion, the Russian effort was not particularly sophisticated, and it pretty much did nothing more than tip the scales a little bit to compensate for certain unfair disadvantages that Trump faced.)

As the report admitted, the Trump campaign anticipated that it would gain from Russia's actions, but it did not outright coordinate its actions with the Russian government or with representatives of such, and there is no evidence that Trump was aware of the "Trump Tower Meeting". Hence, the report concludes that there is no evidence of collusion.
The media is focusing now on obstruction of justice, as Trump took actions which could be considered to have the effect of interfering with the investigation in some way or another. I haven't read the report, so I imagine a good bit of it focuses on Trump's hostile tweets (which in any event are perfectly understandable, since being subject to an investigation that might question the legitimacy of one's election is a pretty humiliating situation to be in for anybody). As for other examples cited, Mueller decided not to attempt to levy charges, so it's pretty much an open and shut case at this point. Trump's been cleared of criminal wrongdoing, more or less.

What I'd take from the release of the Mueller Report is that the people who already thought he's guilty will be more sure of that now, the people who already thought he's innocent will be more sure now that he's innocent, and the undecideds will be a little more open now to the possibility of voting for him in 2020. A win overall.
mustardness
mustardness
By the definition provided here (somebody who supports Donald Trump, voted for him in 2016, and will vote for him again in 2020), I am only partway a "Trumpanzee".
Noted, you are a Trumpanzee at heart/soul.  Sad :--( despicable immoral person who along with Putin doing all they can to destroy USA's democracy.

Muellers report documents these facts and you could care less ergo you are 100% Trumpanzee.  The only differrence between you and other Trumpanzees is that your ego does not block you acknowledgment of being a Trumpanzee. +1.

When you can see the differrence  between Putin hacking inteference ---and influencing---   with USA electorial systems and release of p___y grabbing comments, then your playing irrelevant mind games. 

Thanks for attempts at rational, logical common sense reply. Your the rare Trumpanzee.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
A DNC incompetent enough to have no security protecting their secrets from Russia shouldn't be trusted to protect the nation.

I'm so happy Hillary has yet to concede defeat.