Trump President Because of Russia { see Mueller report }

Author: mustardness

Total: 114
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
I'm so happy Hillary has yet to concede defeat.
Putin won, USA democracy lost thanks to immoral actions of G-Parrot and other Trumpanzees and their proud of it. Sad :--(

I think all Trumpanzees should move to Russia/Putin.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Actually Putin hasn't won crap. Failed to bait Trump to ramp up the Syrian war. He failed to bait Trump into invading Venezuela. Russian sanctions are still in place. No shady Uranium deal. Forcing EU to ramp up Nato military. American military strong. 

Putin is as effective a meddler as Trump is a white supremacist.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Putin is as effective a meddler as Trump is a white supremacist
Typical Trumpanzee that believes Mueller report is fake news.  Sad lack of intellect and morals is truly bad combination for 1st world country USA.

Meddler = interference and you dont yet grasp even the simplest concepts.

Trump =  enabler of  white supremacy behaviours

Putin won and will continue to win because USA states do not have secure voting system, or a president who cares if USA does have  a secure voting system, as long as it aids his ego and business concerns.

GP, you really need to read Muellers report or at least pay attention to facts being presented 24hrs a day on tv.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I'm not saying that they didn't do it. i am saying that they both sucked ass at it.

Putin hasn't gotten anything for Russia from America.

White American Supremacists have gotten less from Trump than Black American Supremacists got under Obama, which is close to zero.

Trump has to be the all time most incompetent racist in history since Clayton Bigsby.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
If you ask people in Russia, they laugh so hard at USA's 1st world problems. While Russia is dealing with serious issues at home, USA isn't something Russians ever talk about from day to day. USA is far, far more obsessed with Russia than Russia is obsessed with USA. Must be nice not to have anything serious to complain about.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@mustardness
On what page of the Muller report does it say this?

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@sadolite
On what page of the Muller report does it say this?
Say what? Do you know how to cut an paste?
You, GP and some of these other teenagers around here appear to need  class in computer etiquette. 

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@mustardness
Ok then, what page should I cut and paste
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@sadolite
Ok then, what page should I cut and paste
Page? What are you talking about?  I never stated anything about cut and pasting a "page:".

Are you a young teenager and on some kind of prescription medications and a Trumpanzee on top of all of that?

1} young and dumb,..?

2} on drugs,...?

3} alternative facts....?

Computer netiquette LINK classes can be found on-line is my best guess.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@mustardness
And I quote  "Say what? Do you know how to cut an paste? "
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@sadolite
And I quote  "Say what? Do you know how to cut an paste? "
Sadolite's childish mind games not worth chewing or regurgitating.  Sad :--(

mustardness
mustardness
So Mueller could not find evidence for conspiracy charges against Trump or his family.

So why did Putin want Trump in as USA president?  Why did Trump and others so much in these regards?  Manifort kept telling lies and refused to cooperate with Mueller in regards to the whole truth. Why?

Cause he and others are counting on a pardon from Trump. Sad :--(

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Cohen is never getting a pardon.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Cohen is never getting a pardon.
Yeah, beacause he turned the tables on Trump.  Prior to his flipping, Trump  Gulliani and others praised Cohen for being such a decent person, then he flipped and began telling the truth.

Trump and trumpanzees avoid truth like vampires avoid light.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
The left will never pardon Cohen either.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
The left will never pardon Cohen either.
Its called cooperation and is most often rewarded with less jail time.  Pretty simple concept to grasp for non-trumpanzees.

Manifort is counting on a pardon as are others. Mueller report shows that Trump offerred pardon to individuals who lied for him.

This is what Manifort is counting on.  Trump has already informally pardoned the white nationlist racists ---see also racist AZ sherriff--,  Putin, Saudi Arabia officials and Kin Oung Pooh and his fathers Red Baiting McCarthyist lawyer Roy Cohn and all of those Ive forgot to list.

Oh yeah, Trump has already informally pardoned himself by repeatedly  lying ---8,000 pus times---   to the USA peoples and being the most immoral president ever.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
That's fine as long as the Left makes Cohen the rat rot in prison.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
That's fine as long as the Left makes Cohen the rat rot in prison

Who is the "Weakest Link" in Trunps universe?

M Flynn, P. Manifort, Roger Stone, Julian Assange, Hope Hicks, Don McGhan, etc?

It may be Trump is the weakest link and the biggest rat in the kitchen.

What is congress going to do? McConnel and Graham sure went after Clinton for lying.

This is why Trump did not testify to Mueller because he would have been caught lying  to Mueller.

Here is why Putin wants Trump in office.   He hopes for anything that will aid Russia{ read Putin }.

1}  getting rid of NATO,

2}

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Thank god Trump was too smart to fall for perjury traps, like Cohen and others.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@mustardness
I am quoting your words, they are not mine. That would make you childish.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@sadolite
I am quoting your words, they are not mine. That would make you childish.
Take a hike sadolite, you have nothing of significance to offer us in this thread. Please share when you do.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
Jon Podesta fell for a phishing scheme, which happens every day to all companies, and organizations alike.  He clicked on something he should not have, then gave his username and password to the same company that should already know it.  Everyone, who is not ridiculously stupid knows not to fall for this type of scheme.  Unfortunately, it released some information that was useful to someone in Russia.  Then come the 12 indictments of companies apparently tied to the Kremlin who acquired potentially damaging information about the DNC.  The entire DNC was as dumb as Podesta.  What to do with that information... give it or sell it to whomever is willing to buy.  

The DNC wants to try to budget the country, when they couldn't even keep their own funds straight, they were literally broke.  

A few of the companies in Russia indicted were willing to come to the US to defend themselves, but the US Government did not want to do it because they have no real concrete evidence, they were not planning on anyone actually responding.  

So, if you want to call a phishing scheme, "hacking the election"  be my guest. And if you want to call creating false identities on Social Media Outlets to advocate for Trump (they say there were falsehoods, which I have not seen), interfering with the election, be my guest.  But that is all that "Russia" did.  And for people that don't understand that "Russia" is a country, and not everything there is done by the Government, but they may have been involved at some point.

I think the Chinese interfered just as much, if not more than any other country.... but no one is investigating that because there is no demand and no outcome that would possibly get Trump impeached, so move to Russia where he has business dealings.  The only reason this has happened is because people can't understand why Trump wanted to get along with Russia instead of staying adversaries.  He tried to do the same thing with North Korea, it is the way he is, if he had business in North Korea, they would have investigated that.  Sanctions are still there for Russia... Obama assured us before the election that there was no way for anyone to interfere, but according to  you and 18 other intelligence agencies, they did, so maybe we should investigate the Obama administration for allowing the below explanation to be attainable.

Either way, these kinds of things are done every election, because every country in the world has a stake in the outcome of our election, just like you, why do you care so much?  You don't live here.  You could be a hack from another country just trying to sway us from voting for Trump in 2020 for all we know.

The term used by the media "hacking the election" is more of a falsehood than anything Russia could actually do.  Many people on the left think that they actually accessed our voting system and changed votes to Trump.  

Obama told Trump back in 2016 that he needed to focus on getting votes instead of whining about ways the election could be favored towards Hillary.  I think it is time for Democrats and the left to take Obama's advise and accept the results.  I would have accepted the results if Hillary won, but you are intolerant of different thinking, which is exactly what you say about "Trumpanzees".

Trump was asked time and time again before he won, if he would accept the outcome of the election after it was all said and done. People scalded him for being kind of vague on his answer, now it is the side that asked the questions that will not accept it.  A bit hypocritical if you ask me.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@DBlaze
The term used by the media "hacking the election" is more of a falsehood than anything Russia could actually do.
Interference, influence and medling all are words that correctly reflect Putin-Russia actions toward USA. 

Your really need to turn on your tv and watch and listen to the news.  Not the FOX misleading propaganda machine.

I know Trumpanzees --like Trump---  believe anything that is critical of him is fake news and you{ they } have alternative facts that are truth and not what anyone else says.  Sad :--(

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
Why are you acting as though the User Dblaze doesn't concure in respect to the basic concept of Russian interference?
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
Yes, more spearphishing emails, to upload malware... the vote tallies were not affected.  This is the same thing that was sent to Jon Podesta.  I'm sure more people got these as well.  I guarantee the RNC got these too, and probably other voting facilities... 

What is your point?  

If you were in school and someone hacked the grading system, what would you think happened?
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
Why are you acting as though the User Dblaze doesn't concure in respect to the basic concept of Russian interference?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@DBlaze
Yes, more spearphishing emails, to upload malware... the vote tallies were not affected.
Interference, meddling influence are the most common words used to describe what is made very clear to any USA peoples who are not blinded to truth Trumpanzees.

Much of this was known even before the Mueller report came out. Manifort was giving poling data to Kalimkoff ergo Putin-Russia.

And Trump, if not most Trunpanzees, are in denial of what is well known by our intelligence services. Trump and Trumpanzees believe Putin and not USA intelligence services. Duhh, who's on first, says Abbot  Costello.

DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
No, the words used are collusion (which by the way is not a crime), if they used conspiracy, that would be a crime.  "Hacking" the election, which is not true either.  

You didn't answer my question about hacking school grades.  That would be gaining access to the grades, and changing them to reflect something different.  Russia did meddle and probably interfered, but so did many others that you just don't know about, because it happens every time.  You are doing the same thing right now, the only difference is, you have not created many different users saying the same thing.  Unless you have.

I wouldn't put it past you because of your misinformation about what is actually going on in the US, and your belief that it is all immoral, and all Trump supporters are bad people, so you feel you are doing good for all of mankind, unfortunately, you are spreading more misinformation and division within our country.  This is what the media plans on doing, and they do it all in the name of viewership.  They feed the fuel to the democrats who disagree, not the other way around.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
I read an article that the FBI determined that ONE UNSPECIFIED GOVERNMENT COMPUTER in Florida was hacked by Russia. No mention in the Mueller report about which computer or whether the said computer was involved in election tallies. If this is what the rabid left means by "hacking the election" then it's a bunch of ado over nothing. All Florida election officials deny a hacking took place. Mueller never followed up on the FBI claim.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Greyparrot
They explain that it was another fishing attempt that was successful by a Jon Podesta type person who clicked on something that they should not have.  No change in the outcome of votes.  This does not mean that the 2016 election was hacked..... 

Someone may have gained some information that they should not have had, but that doesn't change the voting outcome.  

This has nothing to do with Trump colluding, committing obstruction, or conspiracy (which is ridiculous when there is no proof of a crime) and overturning the election.

You have the media going over every single word of a 400 page document looking for things to report on. 

We have turned innocent until proven guilty into guilty and you must prove your innocence.  That is not the way our country works.  I posted back before the election that Trump would be the eventual president, but, it would be good because he would be the most scrutinized president in history.  I take this back, he is the most scrutinized president, but it is not good for the US.  It has become a nightmare, a waste of millions of dollars, and the end of many peoples careers that would have never taken place if he was not elected.