Trump President Because of Russia { see Mueller report }

Author: mustardness

Total: 114
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Your responses about the economy have been proven to be false. Obama has nothing to do with it. You wish he did but cant possibly show that any actions he took as president made it better under Trump. Yet you cling to that like Christians cling to their guns. The lowering of taxes are responsible for reduced unemployment, greater GDP and increased tax revenues. Trump has spent less on govt. Under Obama the yearly deficit  was over 1 trillion every single year, and not one thing to show for it. That kind of spending should have ended poverty as we know it and built a house for every man woman and child in this country. Where did all that money go? You gonna tell me Trump stole it? Yes you do have TDS. The funny part is he has zero effect on your life, maybe that's the part you hate, not being able to blame someone else for your lot in life and having to look in the mirror and blame that person.  As far as Trump being a failure at Business, He has started and sold 515 businesses with a 96% success rate. All big business loses money a billion dollars is a drop in the bucket over ten years.

"In politics, opponents like to emphasize the negative and ignore the positive. Now we see Donald Trump being lambasted for his business failings. What most people that never built a business don’t realize, is that you must fail your way to the top.
Take Warren Buffet, who lost $200 billion dollars when he bought a company called Berkshire Hathaway. At the time Berkshire Hathaway was a textile Mill.
And then there is Mitt Romney, arch-nemesis of Donald Trump who saw 22% of Bain Capital’s investments go bankrupt while he was its leader. As one researcher put it: “Trump has 515 subsidiary companies that he owns. Trump has also had more successful companies than just those 515 that he has sold, but let’s just use that number anyway. So at most Trump has had around 9 failed or bankrupt businesses, that puts his success rate at  98.3% 

98.3%.”

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
Your responses about the economy have been proven to be false. Obama has nothing to do with it. You wish he did but cant possibly show that any actions he took as president made it better under Trump.
You didn't answer my questions.
Yet you cling to that like Christians cling to their guns.
Yes they do. It is irrational like their Religion.
The lowering of taxes are responsible for reduced unemployment, greater GDP and increased tax revenues. 
On the back of cutting social security which is required for people who need it.
That kind of spending should have ended poverty as we know it and built a house for every man woman and child in this country. 
Have you ever heard of the financial crisis? 
Is your argument it never occurred or Trump would do different?
Where did all that money go? You gonna tell me Trump stole it?
Don't really know how this relates to what you said earlier.
Yes you do have TDS.
Evidence?
The funny part is he has zero effect on your life, maybe that's the part you hate, not being able to blame someone else for your lot in life and having to look in the mirror and blame that person. 
Evidence? 

Where did you get the information about Obama and guns from me? Just curious because I didn't mention it in my previous comment. 

Why do you have to update your post? Can't you simply add your comment when you are done?
As far as Trump being a failure at Business, He has started and sold 515 businesses with a 96% success rate. All big business loses money a billion dollars is a drop in the bucket over ten years.

Is $1 billions dollars lost not make him a bad businessman? You look at his supposed good and disregard the bad.
What most people that never built a business don’t realize, is that you must fail your way to the top.
Depending on the failure and depending on what you do with the failure. Everything else said in that paragraph was waffle and does not need rebuttal.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@TheRealNihilist
sadolite
sadolite
I am not a line by line responder. I find that tedious, boring and ultimately only serves to deflect away from the topic. The topic I am currently discussing is Trump and Trump derangement syndrome. My goal is to show that all of the dooms day predictions and accusations that people make are based on TDS 

"For those of you who survived the Great GOP Tax Cut Massacre, things are finally looking up. The unemployment rate fell to 3.6 percent last month,the lowest rate since 1969. The economy added 263,000 jobs in April, beating expectations. Wages are rising.
In December 2017, Larry Summers, Bill Clinton’s former treasury secretary, warned that tax reform would kill more than 10,000 Americans every year. Summers was just one of the many fearmongers."

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@sadolite
Since you didn't answer my questions I will also bring it back to the original questions I had that I wanted you to answer.
Can you name me an instance where Trump is correct but since they have "TDS" they are unable to tell the truth?

Such forms of highly emotional reaction could be something akin to the fainting and screaming characterizing American Beatlemania in the 1960s. Unlike the Beatles however, the extreme emotional reaction alleged to characterize TDS is not based on adoration and admiration, but on fear and loathing." 
Do you think the people who have negative feelings about Donald Trump lying about what they are truly feeling or genuinely think this way?
If genuine is it bad to view Trump that way? 

Do quote what I said here as well so I know which one you are specifically addressing. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I just posted a link describing instances where he was right. It's up to you if you want to read it. I even cut and pasted an excerpt. again it's up to you if you want to read it. He said cutting taxes would increase job creation and raise tax revenue. He was right. I posted a link showing this. You just ignore it and keep saying the same thing. Trump said if we don't build a wall on our southern boarder illegal migration was going to reach unsustainable crisis proportions he was right.

"The system is well beyond capacity, and remains at the breaking point," Kevin McAleenan, CBP's commissioner, told reporters. "This is clearly both a border security and a humanitarian crisis."
Over 76,000 people crossed the United States–Mexico border without authorization in February, according the newly released government data. The last time the number of people who crossed in the month of February reached comparable levels was over a decade ago, in 2008, when Border Patrol apprehended 73,483 people. According to Border Patrol, the number of monthly arrests has increased 97 percent since last year."

These numbers dont account for those who are not caught which by some estimates are 2 to 3 times as many more.

How many more instances would you like me to post that shows he is right about what he is saying? I can go on and on

"Can you name me an instance where Trump is correct but since they have "TDS" they are unable to tell the truth?" All of the above is what you are asking for.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@sadolite
Your link does not say the existence of TDS more so makes the claim the democrats were wrong therefore they have TDS. That is if I agree with what was said in the article. So if that is your logic if I disagree with something but you are right to I have a derangement syndrome? I want you to answer my questions because it actually is about the topic at hand and also is relevant not just some waffle that doesn't get into the core of it. Like you said 
I find that tedious, boring and ultimately only serves to deflect away from the topic. 
So stop being a hypocrite and use the very stance you accuse me of not following and answer my relevant questions even though I was the one who gave relevant questions and you chose to deflect away from the topic. Here it is:

Can you name me an instance where Trump is correct but since they have "TDS" they are unable to tell the truth?
Such forms of highly emotional reaction could be something akin to the fainting and screaming characterizing American Beatlemania in the 1960s. Unlike the Beatles however, the extreme emotional reaction alleged to characterize TDS is not based on adoration and admiration, but on fear and loathing." 
Do you think the people who have negative feelings about Donald Trump lying about what they are truly feeling or genuinely think this way?
If genuine is it bad to view Trump that way? 
Do quote what I said here as well so I know which one you are specifically addressing. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I edited my previous post and with that said are you really expecting me to post something that says because of TDS in it?

The opinions of Trumps policies before they were implemented are just that opinions based on TDS the results of Trumps policies after they have been implemented are fact proving the TDS opinions to be that of TDS

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@sadolite
I edited my previous post and with that said are you really expecting me to post something that says because of TDS in it?
Yet again you are failing to what I want. That part where I was saying this:
Your link does not say the existence of TDS more so makes the claim the democrats were wrong therefore they have TDS.
Was for the link you gave earlier and even if this is wrong because you are adding in TDS into an article which doesn't even mention it. 

Now I will address what you said since I am courteous and I don't want to be like you.
Even if I agree with what is being said. All it really states is that Trump proves there is a crisis on the border. This is not enough to say in any way that people who disagreed with him have TDS. In order for this to be established it requires a definition then people who had a derangment syndrome when it came to Trump. Your link is a non-sequitur to the topic at hand which you are so admamnt in going back to even though this has nothing to do with TDS. You are basically saying people were wrong about Trump therefore they have TDS without even showing the people who have TDS or proving this people have TDS.

How many more instances would you like me to post that shows he is right about what he is saying? I can go on and on
If Trump is right therefore everyone who is wrong has TDS is far cry from definition used.
Deragnment: Derangement is the state of being mentally ill and unable to think or act in a controlled way.

The burden is on you to provide people at the very minimum people who you claim have TDS then say who they do. You have not fulfill this whatsoever instead using a definition that isn't the agreed upon one. If you think I am cherry picking deragnment then here is another link:

Another one
To cause to be psychotic or otherwise severely mentally unsound.

Another one
completely unable to think clearly or behave in a controlled way, especiallybecause of mental illness:

Merriam Webster to finish off:

Added in more information that was given to me later on. Why are you doing this?
The opinions of Trumps policies before they were implemented are just that opinions based on TDS the results of Trumps policies after they have been implemented are fact proving the TDS opinions to be that of TDS
If this is your standard does Fox & Friends have DDS AKA democrat derangement syndrome because they are using opinions instead of facts? 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@sadolite
Sadolite,  before addressing your personal Trumpanzee Derangement Syndrome,  lets consider the trade war with China that so many have stated is not a trade war just good economic policy by Trump that is long overdue.  Apparrently China not on the Trumpazee Derangment Syndrome wagon with other Trumpanzees, as of today 5 / 13 / 2019

The topic I am currently discussing is Trump and Trump derangement syndrome.

Yes I agree, that, every time Trump gives a speech we see he evidence of his TDeragnement Syndrome.   This is old news for any who are not a Trunpanzee and interested in truth.

As for the Trump following on Obamas coatails I send you to the thread where I addressed this clearly with many links validating my comments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..."So the corporate taxes early ---republican burb-- this year led to some people getting one time 1000 or so dollar bonuses and most people getting naught.

Now we hear were going to enter recession by end of 2010 and that current jobs etc info  reflects the start of that coming recession.

See this following link of almost ^^^^vertical rise^^^^^since 1900's with little drops/recessions along the way. Burning the furniture  --fossil fuels-- to stay nice and toasty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..."The divide by rich and poor continues to rise. Quick build more concrete walls to keep out the poor.

Duhh, how far into the future do rational, logical common sense humans believe this trend is sustainable?

..."Montana is known for sweeping plains, towering mountains and expansive national parks. Soon, income inequality might be added to that list.
The Western state has the dubious distinction of ranking first nationwide when it comes to fastest-growing income inequality, according to a recent report from career website Zippia based on U.S. Census Bureau data."....

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
If running ads means the election was tampered both parties are just as guilty. Americans are bad but we are not that stupid. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@mustardness
OK I concede, tell me how my life as a taxpayer in the United states has suffered under Trump's Presidency. I am clearly an intellectual dolt and unable to see it. I mean I have more money after taxes and regulations for the kind off work I do have made doing business much easier and cheaper. tell me where my blindness is. Oh and I dont know quite what the economics of the UK have to do with anything.

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@sadolite
That chart is absolutely amazing, by the way. In the year 1275 the UK had a higher GDP per capita than the Democratic Republic of the Congo does today. That is to say, there are people in Africa today who are actually living in the Middle Ages, in terms of standard of living.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Swagnarok
Whats your point nothing has changed since the dawn of time. There will always be poor people always been always will be. You some how think some one size fits all solution will change that?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@sadolite
Whats your point nothing has changed since the dawn of time. There will always be poor people always been always will be. You some how think some one size fits all solution will change that?
The point is if I am correct about Swagnarok position is:
We should ought to make people's lives better. Saying something is doesn't mean we shouldn't do something to improve the situation. Poor people are better off now than in the Middle Ages because people wanted to do better and if we don't have the mindset of improving people's lives your life wouldn't be better off. Maybe everyone indirectly ticked that goal without knowing. Doesn't mean it isn't a good thing and we shouldn't ought to improve people's lives. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@TheRealNihilist
So it is your belief that we are better off now because groups of people got together way back in history and said we need to make life better for other people? 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Greyparrot
I love these video's, there are a whole slue of them.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@sadolite
So it is your belief that we are better off now because groups of people got together way back in history and said we need to make life better for other people? 
If you mean "other people" as in every one then yes. Technology has improved, health has improved as well. This "way back in history" is false. Every advancement in lets say the phone industry has improved phones. This can be reducing the time it takes to boot up the phone, allowing for more storage. Something more related to a job can be an improvement in cameras or internet speed. All this makes people's life better.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@TheRealNihilist
So you believe people invented these things because they wanted to make peoples lives better?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@sadolite
So you believe people invented these things because they wanted to make peoples lives better?
Can't really say it is an absolute either way but I think innovations would certainly lead to self-gain then as a secondary gain would be making other people's lives better. 

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@sadolite
the altruistic human being lol, bet he has unicorn bed sheets too.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Basically the Left believes the people are so stupid they vote based on facebook ads. Wonder what the Left does to get votes then, LOL
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Basically the Left believes the people are so stupid they vote based on facebook ads. Wonder what the Left does to get votes then, LOL

amazing isn't it, couldn't possibly have been for any other reasons since Hillary was the perfect candidate, must have been Russia, not all the scandals she is part of, oh no couldn't be that, couldn't be her patronizing of minorities, or in her words "super predators"  then there was the alienation of almost half the country, nope none of that was relevant, I'm not sarcastic and water isn't wet.