Trump President Because of Russia { see Mueller report }

Author: mustardness

Total: 114
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
Well one good thing coming out of this is that the Left will never be mistaken for a party of tolerance and civility ever again.
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@DBlaze
Russia did meddle and probably interfered
Great now your getting on the track of truth and we have a win/win situation. 

All you need now is the word influence via their meddling, interfering and hacking and we will have a win/win/win situation.

You can do it.  Start by watching real news program and not the FOX{ read Trump } propaganda machine.

DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
I watch everything, and come up with my own conclusions.  You did not read my post.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Greyparrot
They will still believe that in their heads.  It's like some sort of mental health issue, where emotions run high, and critical thinking is low on the totem pole.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@DBlaze
I watch everything, and come up with my own conclusions.  You did not read my post.
False I read and only responded to what I chose to be of most significance and relevance to thread topic.

DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
If you read my post you would see that I agree Russia interfered with the election, just like every other country does that has a stake in who wins the election.  The US Government is probably one of the biggest culprits in doing this as well.  What I don't agree with is the term Hacked, and I think the public is being mislead by the media by using this term.

And somehow this has something to do with Trump?  I see you only like to read and pay attention to what matters in your own head, instead of using good reading comprehension skills.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
Supporters can't possibly admit Hillary was flawed because it would mean they are somehow flawed as well.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@DBlaze
If you read my post you would see that I agree Russia interfered with the election,

I did and addressed those comments in #62. Your behind the 8-ball on this one i.e. your not reading my post in a comprehensive manner.

Here it is  again to aid your lack of reading comprehension abilities

...."Great now your getting on the track of truth and we have a win/win situation.  All you need now is the word influence via their meddling, interfering and hacking and we will have a win/win/win situation"......

What I don't agree with is the term Hacked, and I think the public is being mislead by the media by using this term.

More evidence of you lack of reading comprehension skills for what he word 'hacked' means irrespective of all of you aside tangentals to the topic  of this thread. ...Trump President Because of Russia { see Mueller report }..

I recommend you go back to my initial post and practice your reading comprehension abilities..

DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
You addressed my second post agreeing with you, not my first one that Snoopy pointed out twice in post #54 and #55.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
No amount of conspiracy theories will ever put Hillary in the Whitehouse at this point.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@DBlaze
You addressed my second post agreeing with you,
Yeah, for the third time.  Get out from behind that 8-ball so your head is free to move on{ forward }

not my first one that Snoopy pointed out twice in post #54 and #55.

that is Snoopy post, not your post.  You playing mind-gamess-spin. If you have prior post you want me to address in those regards you have not quoted it nor have you given it a link to ii, ergo it appears to be a mind-game-spin on your part.  Useless.

DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Greyparrot
I read an article about Reality Winner, written by her mom, comparing her to Manafort, Papadopoulos, Flynn, and Cohen and how they got off with a slap of the wrist, when their accused crimes are nothing compared to hers.  Her mother thinks that all of these people have influence and that is why they were granted leniency, which may be true to an extent.

But her true comparison should be with Hilary Clinton and her negligence with classified emails, which should be prosecuted in the same way, but she got off.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
My post was right before that if you had any critical thinking in addition to reading comprehension skills... to help you out, it was Post #52, which had to be before Snoopy's post, because he posted a question to you regarding that post that you never answered.

I guess Post 52 was just too long for you to read, which I can understand, sometimes I tend to ramble on when I get frustrated.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@DBlaze
My post was right before that if you had any critical thinking in addition to reading comprehension skills... to help you out, it was Post #52,
Finally we get a clarifying peek behind your 8-ball approach.

I think the Chinese interfered just as much, if not more than any other country....

The focus of this thread in on Russia for good reasons, ---not China--- nor was the Mueller report{ read my lips/text }, and that is just one aspect of o lack of reading comprehension abilities and nd Trumpanzee favortism keeps you ignorant of truth. :--(

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
If the left truly wants to maintain this delusion, they should immediately stop funding the DNC and start sending money to the Kremlin, because after all, it is really Russia that has the power to get an American  president elected, not American political groups.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
My point is that Social media did not have much affect on the outcome of the election, if any at all.  You think it did, which is the title of this post. What you are doing right now is what Russia tried to do.... Create a bunch of fake FB, or other social media accounts (just like this one) trying to talk other people into voting for Trump, you are just doing the opposite.  So right now, you are interfering with the 2020 election if you think that Russia did, because you are doing the same thing. 

I could accuse you of being a hacker spreading disinformation.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@DBlaze
I could accuse you of being a hacker spreading disinformation.
USA intelligence services will find no such evidence, They have with Russia and your a Trumpanzee in denial of these documented ergo obvious truths.  Sad :--(

DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
I want to see an example of a false add placed on FB, or someone spreading disinformation on social media.  I have yet to see anything like that, and I was all over social media during the campaign.  

I did see some idiots repeating (pasting) the same thing over and over again in different threads, posts and comments on articles, but everyone knew to dismiss them.   Kind of like you do with trumpanzee trolling, but you have a different message every once in a while.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@DBlaze
Kind of like you do with trumpanzee trolling, but you have a different message every once in a while.
Denying the existence of Trumpanzees and their association with white nationalistic sympathies, racism and bigotry just makes you look foolish in face of truth and facts.

70% of Trumps presidency is related to influence from Russia via various methods of interference and meddling in USA elections.

No amount of denial by you can change the facts and truths that most of USA peoples know is true via what USA intelligence services have presented for a few years now.

Trumpanzees like to toot misleading lies, deciept and the immoral actions of Oliver North {NRA }. Sad lack of morals is all Trumpanzees have to offer humanity.

DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
You claim this as Truth...

70% of Trumps presidency is related to influence from Russia via various methods of interference and meddling in USA elections.
Please show me where you came up with this.  TDS at it's finest, and more dishonest social media misleading information from you.  You must be a troll from somewhere else trying to influence the 2020 election.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@DBlaze
M-Tard..."70% of Trumps presidency is related to influence from Russia via various methods of interference and meddling in USA elections."...

Please show me where you came up with this.  TDS at it's finest, and more dishonest social media misleading information from you.  You must be a troll from somewhere else trying to influence the 2020 election.
The 70% is my arbitrary addition to well documented ---three years now-   by USA intelligence services. All of this comes from what Ive seen on tv MSNBC program for the most part.

And Ive given more details in other posts in this thread. Ex Manifort handing over polling data from WI, MI, and few other crucial states to election, to Kalimmakoff.  Not sure how many times I need to repeat that one to you. I think it also was in Mueller report.

I dunno cause it is hard to keep track of so much immoral stuff that Trump and his administration Trumpanzees have done.

The latest was reports on how Sarah Hucklberries lied for Trump.  Alternative facts along with thousands of  lies = immoral Trumpanzee actions. Sad :--( at best crimminal obstruction at worst{?}.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
You should be taking 70% of your donations from the DNC and giving it to Putin if you ever want to see a democrat back in the white house.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
Just goes to show you how you believe outrageous things.  70%, give me a break... That is an absurdity, I don't care who said it.  This is less believable than Trump saying he has 18 club championships..... only your stat matters in the grand scheme of things, golf doesn't, yet the media seems to think it does. 

9 days later

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@mustardness
Trumpanzee: 

1} person who voted for despicable Trump.

2} person who supports Trumps immoral actions.

3} person who would vote for Trump in 2020.

This demonstrates a complete inability to defend anything you say. Your go to argument to everything is to engage in character assassination and unprovoked personal insults. And you say I have nothing to add? ya right.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@sadolite
Congress { and sadoliite } are  you listening to  Mueller, no one 'in this country is is so high that they are above the law'

Con-Artist-Trump { excutive }, McConnell { congress } and Barr { justice } have made integral triangle of autocratic power to change the USA constitution to support the position of total autocratic power over USA democracy. 

So that Con-Artist-Trump { they } can go out and grab any strange womans p____ without fear of lawful retribution by any other authority.

Now Con-Artist-Trump { they } can tell any lie the want  without fear of any lawful retribution  by an other authority.

Con-Artist-Trump has seeded chaos into USA political system to create fear in those less educated. Chaos { lies } is the tool of divide and conquer.

Universe appears to divide ---multiplication-by-division--- and conquer via chaotic random uncertainty, however, appearances can be decieving. 

Historically, unification comes at the hands of leader who leads in violent actions. If Trump-McCaonnel-Barr succede in this autocratic takeover,then we will probably see them unify the USA via a strong arm violent techniques.

Charleston Heston and NRA bottom line motto...."I'll give you my gun when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands".....is now on its way to becoming the USA's 1st line of defense of the this autocratic takeover. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@mustardness
I rest my case bwhahahahahah
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@sadolite
I rest my case bwhahahahahah
Fine by me. And  I have no intention of resting my case to immoral taking autocratic power over USA citizens.

...'I'll give you my words{ oppinions } when you pry them from my pry or take it from my dead fingers{ lips }'......John Doe

H.mmm some how that does not have the same ring tone to it......?......

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@mustardness
I think you have Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS):  "The name itself explicitly suggests a ‘syndrome,' which the Oxford English Dictionary defines as "a characteristic combination of opinions, emotions, or behavior." Several commentators have run with this, putting forth suggestions about opinions, emotions and behaviors characterizing TDS.
Shared amongst these is a notion that the everyday activities of President Trump trigger some people into distorted opinions, extreme emotions and hysterical behaviors. Well-known writer Bernard Goldberg gives supposed behavioral examples of TDS among Trump’s political opponents, including fainting, vomiting, students retreating to ‘safe spaces’ and others demanding ‘therapy dogs.' Political commentator Justin Raimondo focuses on opinions, language and cognitionwriting in the LA Times that "sufferers speak a distinctive language consisting of hyperbole [leading to] a constant state of hysteria… the afflicted lose touch with reality."
Such forms of highly emotional reaction could be something akin to the fainting and screaming characterizing American Beatlemania in the 1960s. Unlike the Beatles however, the extreme emotional reaction alleged to characterize TDS is not based on adoration and admiration, but on fear and loathing."

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@sadolite
"Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective and behavioral functioning."

So just questions I would like to give before I give something else.

Can you name me an instance where Trump is correct but since they have "TDS" they are unable to tell the truth?

Such forms of highly emotional reaction could be something akin to the fainting and screaming characterizing American Beatlemania in the 1960s. Unlike the Beatles however, the extreme emotional reaction alleged to characterize TDS is not based on adoration and admiration, but on fear and loathing." 
Do you think the people who have negative feelings about Donald Trump lying about what they are truly feeling or genuinely think this way?
If genuine is it bad to view Trump that way? 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@sadolite
Unlike the Beatles however, the extreme emotional reaction alleged to characterize TDS is not based on adoration and admiration, but on fear and loathing."
Yes I fear a narrcisstic, pathalogical --if not also sociopathic--- lying president --see Stromy Karen and 9000+ lies---  that has in past  surruonded himself corrupt liars and thugs who have been charged and found guilty of those charges, or they left office and the amount of changover ---or mostly left unfilled posotions in these past two years breaks any other presidents by far.

Now he has surrounded himself and not independent thinker that offer checks and balances on Trumps irrational, illogical lack of common sense thought processess.

And the rest is covered in my previous post that your apparrently ignorant of for whatever reasons. Oh yeah the economy  is good so morals, order and sanity do not matter. Perhaps that is your botom line.  Money money money and more money. ($)($) is perhaps all your mind can consider.

Trump ($)($) aka  1 billion dollar loser, is running on coatails of Obama who pulled USA out of worst recession ever in USA history.

Oh yeah you and millions of others still chanting birther long after Trumps rallying call of lies fell flat.

Time to grab some strange womans p____ ---and much worse rascist biggoted actions---    as long as these autrocrats are in power and tearing apart USA's democracy. Sad :-(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Con-Artist-Trump { excutive }, McConnell { congress } and Barr { justice } have made integral triangle of autocratic power to change the USA constitution to support the position of total autocratic power over USA democracy. 

So that Con-Artist-Trump { they } can go out and grab any strange womans p____ without fear of lawful retribution by any other authority.

Now Con-Artist-Trump { they } can tell any lie the want  without fear of any lawful retribution  by an other authority.

Con-Artist-Trump has seeded chaos into USA political system to create fear in those less educated. Chaos { lies } is the tool of divide and conquer.