Steven Crowder showing his true self

Author: TheRealNihilist

Total: 138
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
No such thing as hate speech? That has got to be a joke and I didn't backtrack. Worse equals dislike and since you used it as your whataboutism you must really hate the speech SNL used against Crenshaw.
yup that's my opinion, no such thing, I never used the term even though you incorrectly attributed it to me and continue to lie about it.

oh then there was this lie I forgot about 
So you are for speech for consequence not for freedom of speech?
lie, I've explained there can be consequences for speech even if it's protected by the B.O.R.s how you don't know this is mind boggling,  for further explanation raise your little hand and ask your teacher.

Let me tell you in a way you can understand. "grown-ups" is a plural. This can be 2-infinity. By you not telling me how much you are talking about this leaves it open ended and can mean you meant that for every single grown-up. Do you understand?
I already said you were pedantic, issue settled

Protection is a sign of control/order not freedom. Protection goes against freedom of speech. If you need to protect freedom of speech then you don't actually have it. Do you understand?
I'm not interest in philosophical discussions in the political forum.

Still doesn't mean he isn't one. He is a Christian who are against equal rights if they followed the New Testament and since he does when he was drunk and thought he was off-camera it shows that just because Warren was a female her opinion can be disregarded.
I'm not judging him one way or the other based on one comment, you are.
How do you know he thought he was off-camera?

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
Jainism?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Jainism includes women in their fourfold sangha, the religious order of Jain laymen, laywomen, monks and nuns. The early Shvetambar scriptures imposed restrictions on pregnant women, young women or those who have a small child, to enter to the ranks of nuns. Regardless, the number of nuns given in those texts were always double the number of monks. Parshvanatha and Mahavira, two historical Tirthankars of Jainism, had huge numbers of female devotees and ascetics. Moreover, the restrictions on certain women to enter ranks of nuns were not attributable to Jainism alone, but the erstwhile patriarchal Indian society as a whole.

According to the Svetambara's scriptures such as Chhedasutra, women were given lesser authority than their male counterparts.Commentaries state that this is because things which could endanger the vow of chastity should be avoided. Nalini Balbir writes that the belief that women are more fragile than men were all-pervading in these texts.

The Digambara sect of Jainism believes that women must be reborn as men in order to achieve liberation. Digambaras maintain that women cannot take higher vows of ascetic renunciation.

ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@TheRealNihilist
So a right-wing populist? Trump is not one by the way.
I'm YangGang. I'm an economic populist and a social traditionalist, but right now I think that it's more important to tackle the economic side, because capitalism destroys traditional economies via Schumpeter's gale. If the Dems nominate an economic populist I'll vote for them, if they don't I'll vote Trump.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
It's your claim you defend it. You're obviously trying to protect a one eyed fascist in congress, have at it. It's only a joke.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
since there's no quote I have no idea what you are talking about

So you confirm that you are confused by what you write
I'm talking about the tripe you write but can't understand.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
Was that because of Jainism or the culture outside the Religion?

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
I'm YangGang. I'm an economic populist and a social traditionalist, but right now I think that it's more important to tackle the economic side, because capitalism destroys traditional economies via Schumpeter's gale. If the Dems nominate an economic populist I'll vote for them, if they don't I'll vote Trump.
UBI is not that good. It is not going to help the people who need it because they would have to drop existing welfare programmes to get UBI and people like Jeff Bezos are getting a free 1k. That 1k could have gone to a person who needs it more.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@disgusted
such a silly child playing silly childish games, can't quote what you are talking about but want to appear grown up, fail

KingLaddy01
I don't have time to decode your autism. Either start making sense or do not post at all.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
yup that's my opinion, no such thing, I never used the term even though you incorrectly attributed it to me and continue to lie about it.
Saying you don't use the term doesn't mean you can't be attributed with that. A person killed someone. If that person doesn't call itself a murderer is it not a murderer now? That is your logic. 
lie, I've explained there can be consequences for speech even if it's protected by the B.O.R.s how you don't know this is mind boggling,  for further explanation raise your little hand and ask your teacher.
So you don't believe in free speech. Bring in a definition of the word and see if you are for freedom of speech. I will do it if you can't bare to be against freedom of speech by definition. 
Freedom of speech is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, censorship, or legal sanction. 
Saying that there is consequences means that you are for legal sanctions to certain speeches or at the very least retaliation. So how are you for freedom of speech again?
I already said you were pedantic, issue settled
Can't make a good argument against me call me "pedantic".
I'm not interest in philosophical discussions in the political forum.
Saying philosophy is not a part of politics would be a lie. Come back to me when you can actually formulate an argument against me.
I'm not judging him one way or the other based on one comment, you are.
How do you know he thought he was off-camera?
He made the comment. He asked whether he was live or not. If he knew he was live he wouldn't even ask the question but he thought the stream ended which is why he said what he said. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
So you confirm that you are confused by what you write
I'm talking about the tripe you write but can't understand.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
See that's the problem, all religion is cultural and mostly archaic. Even the most up to date cultures have accommodations for different genetics and chromosomes. Only ostrich head-in-the-sand anti science culture would be truly anti- sexist.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
murderer is a word, hate speech is a recent made up term.

Saying that there is consequences means that you are for legal sanctions to certain speeches or at the very least retaliation. So how are you for freedom of speech again?

ok Mr. Pedantic I'll play your childish games.  Did I say there are consequences or did I say there should be consequences?  Do you believe there are no consequences ever for things you say?  Have you never had consequences for things you have said?  keep trying to justify the lies you made and I'll keep showing you are a liar.

He made the comment. He asked whether he was live or not. If he knew he was live he wouldn't even ask the question but he thought the stream ended which is why he said what he said. 

are you purposefully distorting the truth or do you have difficulty with the English language?  serious question
He asked if people could still see him because the picture went to the logo|
"can people see me or is it frozen" his exact words
"alright we have audio but lost the image" exact words

He obviously KNEW there was audio and kept talking so what you say is b.s. and dishonest.  Just more of your lies, how pathetic.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
See that's the problem, all religion is cultural and mostly archaic. Even the most up to date cultures have accommodations for different genetics and chromosomes. Only ostrich head-in-the-sand anti science culture would be truly anti- sexist.
I do agree but does the archaic text of Jainism supports women being less than man? 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
murderer is a word, hate speech is a recent made up term.
Murder is a word. Hate speech is also a word. Saying that is recently made doesn't mean it isn't a word.
Want to try again?
ok Mr. Pedantic I'll play your childish games. Did I say there are consequences or did I say there should be consequences? 
You said this:
As I said there are consequences even for protected speech which does not mean I "don't believe in free speech" as you wrongfully claimed aka lied about.
So what is your positions we should or should not doing anything these consequences? 
Do you believe there are no consequences ever for things you say?
I am not a free speech absolutists so no. 
Have you never had consequences for things you have said?  keep trying to justify the lies you made and I'll keep showing you are a liar.
Yes? What did you think my position was?
"alright we have audio but lost the image" exact words
The problem was this was based on the assumption they were frozen. Before that he said "That's just because we weren't paying attention because she was a woman" and took from 2:56:38 to 2:56:42 to say something else substantial. He has been doing what he has been doing for a much longer period and he was contemplating what he said. He is experienced and I am sure he does not have a history, when he is experienced, to not able to formulate a point. For this reason I take the position he thought he was not live since that was the end of the CNN Town Hall and expected the person who is in charge of the the recording to turn it off.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@TheRealNihilist
UBI is not that good. It is not going to help the people who need it because they would have to drop existing welfare programmes to get UBI
This misunderstands the whole point of UBI. It will help those people in two ways: if they do start making more money and pull themselves out of poverty, they can start taking UBI, as it's not means tested and it also has little administrative overhead and is a no-strings-attached cash infusion. This means that instead of getting kneecapped as their income rises, they can transition to UBI and have an incentive to rise all the way to the middle class. The main way, however, is that it will tie consumer economies to people instead of money. Right now economic growth occurs in areas where people with money live because there is a big consumer economy, and economically depressed areas like the ghetto and small rural towns spiral further into poverty as their most skilled people leave for more affluent areas. These people can't get loans because they have no capital, and they can't leave because they have no capital and property values where they live are in the shitter. With UBI, a consumer market is immediately created in all of those places to the tune of $1,000 a person, which stimulates small businesses and local artisans and makes it easier for people to pull themselves out of poverty and find meaningful work. It spreads the wealth out of the suburbs, super-affluent coastal cities, and gentrified hipster dens.

People like Jeff Bezos are getting a free 1k. That 1k could have gone to a person who needs it more.
Ask yourself this: Republicans, who want to privatize social security, often try to get rich people to be exempted from receiving Social Security. Democrats vote to stop that from happening. Why is that? It's because, even though rich people receive SS, SS is still a net transfer away from the rich towards to more poor. But as long as everyone receives it, it remains popular and is politically difficult to attack. By making it a naked wealth transfer from the rich to the poor, you instantly make it more politically attackable. You aren't really giving Jeff Bezos $1,000 dollars a month, because the VAT that will fund UBI is going to hit him like a truck, to the tune of billions of dollars. But if UBI is universal, even the upper middle class will defend it, because they will be receiving it. If it isn't, then the rich and middle classes will oppose and undermine it. Also, means testing causes huge bureaucratic bloat. The upkeep cost of that bloat is also money that could be going to people who need it. And that number is way more than 1k for the 1%.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Hate speech is also a word. Saying that is recently made doesn't mean it isn't a word.
Want to try again?

I hope that this will not drag on your conversation with the Dred Pirate Roberts.  "Hate Speech" is comprised of two words.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
"Hate Speech" is comprises of two words.
Hate speech is a phrase. Anything else you want to add? 
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Nope.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Do you believe there are no consequences ever for things you say?
I am not a free speech absolutists so no. 
ooohhh so then that makes me anti free speech and you apply the term hate speech for me, even though I never use the term, but doesn't apply to yourself.  yeah you aren't a hypocrite or a liar at all.

The problem was this was based on the assumption they were frozen. Before that he said "That's just because we weren't paying attention because she was a woman" and took from 2:56:38 to 2:56:42 to say something else substantial. 
rofl you are just in another world aren't you, do the math there, you are talking about 4 seconds which is when he was trying to find out what was going on with the video.  So you are saying the person in charge was going to turn everything off before he promoted his mug club, said final words, sign off etc, just an abrupt stop, that's what you want us to believe?
the link you posted obviously wasn't live right?  So why would it still be up and or not edited?

you never did answer, does one comment label someone as something forever and permanently?
if he's made more pro equality than anti sexist comments than sexist ones, what's that make him?
do you judge people by the most recent thing they've said?
so he could do a pro equality video and you'd change your mind right?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
if they do start making more money and pull themselves out of poverty, they can start taking UBI
So basically you admit it doesn't help the poor or people with existing welfare programs that equal to higher than 1k so taking UBI is giving the person less money since those welfare programs will be removed when taking UBI?
they can transition to UBI and have an incentive to rise all the way to the middle class. 
Can you explain this more?
The main way, however, is that it will tie consumer economies to people instead of money.
With UBI, a consumer market is immediately created in all of those places to the tune of $1,000 a person, which stimulates small businesses and local artisans and makes it easier for people to pull themselves out of poverty and find meaningful work. It spreads the wealth out of the suburbs, super-affluent coastal cities, and gentrified hipster dens.
I don't see how that can be true. In order for this to occur that person must be rational with the money he has so that will remove most of the people who need the money because I think it is fair for me to say poor people tend to make more irrational choices because of the circumstance there is. There is also another problem. Why wouldn't businesses simply increase prices in order to get money from the UBI? 
You aren't really giving Jeff Bezos $1,000 dollars a month, because the VAT that will fund UBI is going to hit him like a truck, to the tune of billions of dollars.
Do you mean his Yang's VAT proposal on I think European goods or something intrinsic to UBI?
Also, means testing causes huge bureaucratic bloat. The upkeep cost of that bloat is also money that could be going to people who need it. And that number is way more than 1k for the 1%.
What do you mean by means testing?
If I am reading this correctly and what Yang proposes people who have existing welfare that is more than 1k would not be making a good decision to remove their existing welfare to get less money. This would mean if people know they are receiving less money they will simply maintain the upkeep cost for carrying on their existing welfare programs so even if there was a benefit to upkeep that would be reduced due to how much worse UBI is compared to programs that give more than 1k combined or by itself to an individual or family. 
What do you mean by "And that number is way more than 1k for the 1%."?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
ooohhh so then that makes me anti free speech

Yes.
you apply the term hate speech for me
Hate speech means: Hate speech is a statement intended to demean and brutalize another. It is the use of cruel and derogatory language, gestures or vandalism often directed towards an individual or group.
So if the speech is demeaning or brutalizing another then it is considered hate speech. Since you were committing a whataboutism with Crenshaw you would consider that hate speech since you think disabled war veterans are a protected group and if you say something mean to them you and right-wingers will get mad at a supposed hate speech and force the hand of SNL to say sorry.  
even though I never use the term, but doesn't apply to yourself.
I debunk your claim that you don't need to self-prescribe the word but you still carry on with the flawed argument. I never said it doesn't apply to me. Can you point to a source?
yeah you aren't a hypocrite or a liar at all.
From what you have typed yeah nothing says I am a hypocrite or a liar.
you are talking about 4 seconds which is when he was trying to find out what was going on with the video.
He was processing what he just said about a women then decided to shift the conversation to is the live-stream frozen?
So you are saying the person in charge was going to turn everything off before he promoted his mug club, said final words, sign off etc, just an abrupt stop, that's what you want us to believe?
Did you not see the advert at the bottom of the screen? In the description of the video? 
the link you posted obviously wasn't live right?  So why would it still be up and or not edited?
It was live and stated in the video title:  #CrowderCNNLiveStream. In order for you to consider it was live I would need to tell you as he said it live? 
you never did answer,
Don't act like this wasn't the first time you gave these questions. 
does one comment label someone as something forever and permanently?
No. 
if he's made more pro equality than anti sexist comments than sexist ones, what's that make him?
That is a big if because he is a Christian, said this and is against feminism. He says he is for women's equality but is against feminism. That is an inherent contradiction because feminism is about equality of the sexes.

Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve the political, economic, personal, and social equality of the genders.
This video is Steven Crowder making false claims about what feminism is and then if it wasn't clear his claim is feminism is anti-God. So basically equality between the sexes is anti-God and since he talked about Christianity with western values he pretty much says western values is opposed to equality and his Religion also. I can bring more videos but I am sure you get the point.
do you judge people by the most recent thing they've said?
Yes and if you can would like to see him be for equality of the sexes more recent than the livestream.
so he could do a pro equality video and you'd change your mind right?
Yes but as you can see from the video I gave in this post his own Religion and he agrees men and women are different therefore feminism is anti-God so something he disagrees with.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@TheRealNihilist
So basically you admit it doesn't help the poor or people with existing welfare programs that equal to higher than 1k so taking UBI is giving the person less money since those welfare programs will be removed when taking UBI?
Nope, because people aren't impoverished intrisically, they are impoverished due to injustices within our economic system.

they can transition to UBI and have an incentive to rise all the way to the middle class. 
Yes. With means tested welfare, your welfare fades out. So it keeps people at a bare level of sustenance, and it's really hard for them to rise out of that because the 'boost' that the government gives them diminishes as they climb out. It's like if you have someone in a pit, and they increase in weight the close they get to the rim of the pit whenever they try to climb out. With UBI, it's always 1,000. Your assistance doesn't decrease as you climb out of poverty.

I don't see how that can be true. In order for this to occur that person must be rational with the money he has so that will remove most of the people who need the money because I think it is fair for me to say poor people tend to make more irrational choices because of the circumstance there is. There is also another problem. Why wouldn't businesses simply increase prices in order to get money from the UBI? 
Poor people aren't inherently irrational with money; scarcity has been shown to lower a persons IQ by a standard deviation, and UBI helps to eliminate the scarcity mindset. I think you might have picked up some rather unfair views of poor people from Republican propaganda. Also, look at Alaska. UBI hasn't lead to either inflation or bad choices; people use the money to pay down bills or generally augment a responsible life. Similar things happened in the Finnish UBI trial. The reason that UBI doesn't lead to price inflation is because while it gives consumers more money, it also revitalizes local economies to create more competition. There was no measurable inflation in the Finland trial.

Do you mean his Yang's VAT proposal on I think European goods or something intrinsic to UBI?
It's a VAT on domestic automated industry, not on European goods. You may be thinking of the fact that Europe, along with every other civilized country in the world, already has a VAT because VATs are incredibly difficult to dodge.

What do you mean by means testing?
Means testing, in the context of social net policy, means that the government monitors the person given the money and changes the money given or gives specific rules for its use. It's expensive, intrusive, and I would argue demeaning.

If I am reading this correctly and what Yang proposes people who have existing welfare that is more than 1k would not be making a good decision to remove their existing welfare to get less money. This would mean if people know they are receiving less money they will simply maintain the upkeep cost for carrying on their existing welfare programs so even if there was a benefit to upkeep that would be reduced due to how much worse UBI is compared to programs that give more than 1k combined or by itself to an individual or family. 
I don't see poor people doing that, because everyone wants a better life and more money. You seem liberal to me, so I don't know why you seem to believe that most people on welfare are 'welfare queens'. That just isn't the case. Most of them are working poor trying to make ends meet, and if they make more money and the government cuts their benefits due to means testing then UBI becomes the better option. Also, UBI is no-strings-attached money. It's not SNAP, which people often are ashamed to use. There's no government oversee checking in on how you're spending the money. It gives you freedom.

What do you mean by "And that number is way more than 1k for the 1%."?
All the bureaucrats and infrastructure that goes into means testing costs more than throwing some spare change at billionaires. Social security costs alone are like 2 billion a year I think, and the country has less than a thousand billionaires,so giving them all 1,000 bucks brings the cost to 12 million a year.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
Nope, because people aren't impoverished intrisically, they are impoverished due to injustices within our economic system.
False. Children who are born into poverty will be poor. Might not be forever but the time they are born for sure. I don't see how you got to that conclusion.
it's always 1,000. Your assistance doesn't decrease as you climb out of poverty.
Okay but what if people need more than 1k?
Poor people aren't inherently irrational with money
That is not my claim. My claim is that poor people tend to make bad choices due to the circumstance they are in.
scarcity has been shown to lower a persons IQ by a standard deviation, and UBI helps to eliminate the scarcity mindset. I think you might have picked up some rather unfair views of poor people from Republican propaganda.
Giving someone 1k doesn't solve their problems but it can help. Do you agree?
Also, look at Alaska. UBI hasn't lead to either inflation or bad choices;
I said tend not will.
 people use the money to pay down bills or generally augment a responsible life.
If the bills are manageable or they are rational people then it can work but it does not solve their problems which is why in Alaska they are still working their jobs not deciding to do something else with their life because the UBI does not cover them to do something more important. This is based on people not liking their job and I think that assumption is fair.
The reason that UBI doesn't lead to price inflation is because while it gives consumers more money, it also revitalizes local economies to create more competition. There was no measurable inflation in the Finland trial.
Do you have evidence for Alaska? I would rather stick to one instead of another UBI trial in Finland.
It's a VAT on domestic automated industry, not on European goods. You may be thinking of the fact that Europe, along with every other civilized country in the world, already has a VAT because VATs are incredibly difficult to dodge.
Yes. I heard the US' is really low compared to European countries and simply increasing it will not move away industry because from what Yang is proposing it would still be less VAT compared to other developed countries.
I don't see poor people doing that, because everyone wants a better life and more money. 
This interview would help understand my concern: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50z8H2RYe7s Starts at 5:11. Do tell me what you think of it. Basically people who get 300 already will only get 700 more from UBI. 
You seem liberal to me, so I don't know why you seem to believe that most people on welfare are 'welfare queens'. 
That could be implied by what I said but I don't take the position. I think people on welfare depend on it and UBI will not help them get out of welfare because I think most people require more than 1k every month I think to ditch welfare programs and enter the job market.
Most of them are working poor trying to make ends meet, and if they make more money and the government cuts their benefits due to means testing then UBI becomes the better option.
So you the government is going to force UBI whether or not it is beneficial? What if like I said before the individual or family take more than 1k from welfare programs will that be cut as well?
Also, UBI is no-strings-attached money. It's not SNAP, which people often are ashamed to use. There's no government oversee checking in on how you're spending the money. It gives you freedom 
Shame can come after being able to survive and I doubt it would take people out of welfare programs.
Social security costs alone are like 2 billion a year I think, and the country has less than a thousand billionaires,so giving them all 1,000 bucks brings the cost to 12 million a year.
I don't think you can support that claim but I am open to seeing the evidence of prior social security compared to current social security when using UBI. 

Here is a study:
It states this "When you are living in the United States, you will likely want to budget approximately $1000 – $1500 per month for housing and utilities." That is only for housing and utilities so other necessary payment like food or water would add to that total. Meaning if UBI is considered a welfare program it won't be enough by itself to keep up with the cost of living in the United States. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
How do you differentiate between the systematically oppressed poor person and the gifted person choosing to be lazy to game the welfare system?
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
How does a fiat UBI remain stable over time?  I mean, if the dollar isn't tied to something of considerable value, eventually the effect of stimulus will wear off and the UBI amount will turn out to be worth less, right?  I'm also concerned about the potential for quasi-populist kickbacks, and there are other potential problems to be addressed as well, such as a government that exclusively controls critical means of production, presenting a liability in which the people lack the productive capacity to take a hit (from the government) and negotiate if necessary.  Another potential issue to be addressed, that the governing agents have an option to simply open the floodgates just enough to keep the masses at an "acceptable" standard of living.  I don't necessarily think we need to let the risks keep us from considering the implementation in a positive light either, but I think it should be considered whether the implementation burdens a liability onto future generations in a centralized application.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Yes but as you can see from the video I gave in this post his own Religion and he agrees men and women are different

hate to break it to you, but men and women ARE in fact different, wow can't believe you'd disagree with that.

Hate speech is a statement intended to demean and brutalize another. It is the use of cruel and derogatory language, gestures or vandalism often directed towards an individual or group.
So if the speech is demeaning or brutalizing another then it is considered hate speech.
you really are special aren't you.  What i said doesn't fit that definition LOL
post #57
lie, where did I ever, ever use the term hate speech or that joking about a veteran is not allowed?  You can't quote it because your statement is a lie.
Here was my reasoning and quoted when I made the response:
But if you want to equate what he said to making jokes about wounded, disabled vets as being the same thing, we obviously have vastly different moral compasses.
They are both jokes but since you consider one worse than the other. You consider it hate speech.
doesn't fit your own posted definition of hate speech (a statement intended to demean and brutalize another. It is the use of cruel and derogatory language, gestures or vandalism often directed towards an individual or group.)
since you think disabled war veterans are a protected group
already said that was a lie, never said that but you keep it up, do you find the sexist joke equal to a racist joke or is one worse than the other?
Now I can't tell if you are a lair or just really dumb.

since you think disabled war veterans are a protected group 
yet another lie, I made reference to a single specific instance and you claim I said veterans, so dishonest.

From what you have typed yeah nothing says I am a hypocrite or a liar.
that's correct you are a hypocrite and a liar from what you have typed, not what I typed, I've just quoted you, your words speak for themselves.

That is a big if because he is a Christian,
ahh so all Christians are sexist by your account, now I see

He says he is for women's equality but is against feminism. That is an inherent contradiction because feminism is about equality of the sexes.
it depends on who is defining feminism since many "feminist" groups are vastly different in behavior and mission.  So another distortion of the truth or rather you insert your own truth.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
hate to break it to you, but men and women ARE in fact different, wow can't believe you'd disagree with that.
You don't understand he believes women and men should not have equal rights because they are different. They should not have the same job opportunities etc. This is written in multiple verses in the Bible. He can lie about what is politically feasible like he is for equal rights but since people actually think feminism is a bad thing he can go along with that. 
you really are special aren't you.  What i said doesn't fit that definition LOL
post #57
Yes it does and I have clearly shown how it is the case. It is your denial that is in the way of you actually understanding my point. Come back to me when you are not lying to yourself.
doesn't fit your own posted definition of hate speech (a statement intended to demean and brutalize another. It is the use of cruel and derogatory language, gestures or vandalism often directed towards an individual or group.)
Steven Crowder was sexist so it can be filed as intended to be demeaning and what SNL skits can also be filed as hate speech for demeaning a war vet. Since one does not aim to be a credible news source instead entertainment. It does not follow the same rules as Steven Crowder who makes countless debunk videos, Change my Mind videos and other videos in the line of political commentating instead of being a comedian. I would argue most of them are not posted for comedic purposes instead are created to commentate over politics. 
already said that was a lie, never said that but you keep it up, do you find the sexist joke equal to a racist joke or is one worse than the other?
Now I can't tell if you are a lair or just really dumb.
Then why did you commit to a whataboutism then? 
that's correct you are a hypocrite and a liar from what you have typed, not what I typed, I've just quoted you, your words speak for themselves.
Now you can't even read. I agreed with your interpretation that I am not a hypocrite or a liar but since are arguing in bad faith you are flip-flopping just to have some high-ground even though you stayed below me the start and the present of this conversation.
ahh so all Christians are sexist by your account, now I see 
"A Christian" did you not see that? I meant him as in if he followed his Bible correctly which I don't think he completely does but I am sure he does as best he can with book filled with falsities. 
it depends on who is defining feminism since many "feminist" groups are vastly different in behavior and mission.  So another distortion of the truth or rather you insert your own truth.
People who claim to be something but are not doing what they are claiming are not what they say they are. A feminist being an anti-feminist is not a feminist. It is that simple and I still don't think you are going to understand that. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
You don't understand he believes women and men should not have equal rights because they are different. They should not have the same job opportunities etc. This is written in multiple verses in the Bible. He can lie about what is politically feasible like he is for equal rights but since people actually think feminism is a bad thing he can go along with that
Men and women don't need equal rights in all things.

Why do women need a right to have urinals in a restroom? Why do men need a right to breastfeed in public?

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
You don't understand he believes women and men should not have equal rights because they are different. They should not have the same job opportunities etc. 
I'm going to need some proof that is what he believes, because I believe that to be a lie.

Steven Crowder was sexist so it can be filed as intended to be demeaning and what SNL skits can also be filed as hate speech for demeaning a war vet. Since one does not aim to be a credible news source instead entertainment. It does not follow the same rules as Steven Crowder who makes countless debunk videos, Change my Mind videos and other videos in the line of political commentating instead of being a comedian. I would argue most of them are not posted for comedic purposes instead are created to commentate over politics.
LOL nice try bucko, you claimed I was using hate speech so now you change the focus to what Crowder and SNL said, no need to prove my point, but thanks.

Then why did you commit to a whataboutism then?
because I wanted to see what your motive actually was, it wasn't to denounce speech or what was actually said, aka selective moral outrage, but rather an attack on Steven Crowder, plain as the nose on your face.  wataboutism doesn't fit YOUR definition of hate speech either.  Just can't keep your foot out of your mouth can you.

I meant him as in if he followed his Bible correctly which I don't think he completely does but I am sure he does as best he can with book filled with falsities. 
ohh well let me use your own words then "How is my fault that you didn't quantify(specifiy) how many grown-ups you meant (Crowder)? That fault is on you."  you see pedantic

People who claim to be something but are not doing what they are claiming are not what they say they are. A feminist being an anti-feminist is not a feminist. It is that simple and I still don't think you are going to understand that. 
no I understand, you think you can label people as you wish, when you wish and how you wish, I get that fully.  I also get you think you are the last word on these arbitrary words as to what their definitions are.  Someone who claims to be a feminist but doesn't meet your criteria for one, therefore can't call themselves one, yeah I totally understand authoritarianism when I hear it.  That's a classic leftist trait.