Moving More Quickly on Moderation

Author: 1harderthanyouthink

Total: 169
Zeichen
Debates: 0
Zeichen
-->
@Castin
You have a profound misunderstanding of the situation. 
Castin
Castin
-->
@Zeichen
If he makes a post that is not addressing you, I think it would limit the flamewars if you did not reply or initiate an interaction. Is that unreasonable?

bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
I agree that moderation should be relevantly hands-off, but also willing to step in when personal attacks are verging on harassment or are doing real damage. 
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@XLAV
Bans should definitely be reserved for severe offenses (e.g. doxxing) or repeated, serious offenses over a long period of time.
Zeichen
Zeichen
-->
@Castin
How does the above comment warrant him calling me a "psychopath"? It was a benign post, which has been met with an opprobrious response. I do believe that I reserve the right to contest false accusations made against me, and defend what is true

Now, it is true that RM has harassed me and made the most heinous and inaccurate comments about me -- which is deeply unacceptable. Quite frankly, you need to recognize who is the primary instigator of our disputes. His response(s) to me in the "homeschool" thread would be a sufficient place for you to start.
Analgesic.Spectre
Debates: 1
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@bsh1
Yes, that's a great start. I'd add to that death threats.

Also, as for your suggestion of repeated offences, multi-accounting and continual harassment of members should also warrant bans, much like the behaviour exhibited here: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/197?page=8&post_number=188
Zeichen
Zeichen
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
Yes, that's a great start. I'd add to that death threats.
Would the threats of violence that you have made toward me be included?

Also, as for your suggestion of repeated offences, multi-accounting and continual harassment of members should also warrant bans, much like the behaviour exhibited here
I would agree. Users like you, who have more than one account, should most certainly receive the appropriate punishment.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Zeichen
You instigated me in the homeschooling thread
ocean
ocean
-->
@RationalMadman
Are you...okay? If you want to discuss your problems with me sometime, you can. 
Zeichen
Zeichen
-->
@ocean
This would be a futile exercise on your behalf. 
Zeichen
Zeichen
-->
@RationalMadman
Incorrect. It was you who responded to me -- five times in quick succession, in fact. 

ocean
ocean
-->
@Zeichen
I think you are right. 

He does seem like he needs some support though. Like, I hope he doesn’t commit suicide or anything. Try not to get him too angry!

lol

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Zeichen
Because you called me and my mental stability a reason to not be homeschooled totally uninstigated to do so.
Zeichen
Zeichen
-->
@ocean
I think you are right. 

He does seem like he needs some support though. Like, I hope he doesn’t commit suicide or anything. Try not to get him too angry!

lol
He claims to have seen a psychiatrist, but they clearly haven't made a difference. If a medical professional cannot heal his mind, no one can. 

Of course, though, it would make me sad if he harmed himself. I do believe that he is a very unhinged person, but it pains me to hear of people taking their own lives. 

Zeichen
Zeichen
-->
@RationalMadman
Because you called me and my mental stability a reason to not be homeschooled totally uninstigated to do so.
A man of your age should have more control over his emotions -- regardless of how mentally unstable he is. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Zeichen
Your opinion doesn't mean a thing. You maybe had some social standing to dare fuck with me before but now everyone knows who is the insane one and who is the sane one.
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@Castin
I think you should stop responding to her when she pokes you, Radman. 
It's not poking and nor is Zeichen a she.

He's been doing it at least for about 5 years, over multiple accounts. It's possible that Zeichen is also YYW, and thus has been abusing people for well over a decade. He's not only continually verbally abused people, but he's also sent death threats and potentially committed crimes irl.

Here is the ever-expanding documentation of Zeichen's malicious trolling: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/197?page=8&post_number=188

I'm in contact with the AFP and the UK Missing Person's Unit, over Zeichen documented actions. This is far more serious than people seem to realise.

Castin
Castin
-->
@Zeichen
How does the above comment warrant him calling me a "psychopath"? It was a benign post, which has been met with an opprobrious response. I do believe that I reserve the right to contest false accusations made against me, and defend what is true

Now, it is true that RM has harassed me and made the most heinous and inaccurate comments about me -- which is deeply unacceptable. Quite frankly, you need to recognize who is the primary instigator of our disputes. His response(s) to me in the "homeschool" thread would be a sufficient place for you to start.
I see nothing in that one comment that warrants particular offense. It seemed like his post was inspired by more than just that remark or your history in this thread.

It really wasn't my intent to armchair arbitrate all your past personal fights like some counterfeit authority, but I suppose I have only myself to blame for getting involved. Very well, the Homeschool thread. You were the first to bring him up personally by saying:

• intellectual cohesion (for example, those who do not attend school may end up like RationalMadman, in that they will have scattered and disorganized brains). 
I'm suggesting that you leave things like this out of future posts. He's not going to leave them alone, for the same reason that you won't leave attacks against you alone. This is just inviting a completely avoidable altercation. Until we have mods, I feel the most responsible thing we can do as members is to not start shit or go looking for trouble. If he instigates first, that's a different story. You both have the right to defend yourselves. But until that happens, I think it would be best for the forum if you ignored each other and refrained from mentioning each other. Is that asking so much?
1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
Zeichen is a real person, with people willing to openly back that. I cannot overstate this.
1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
Everything that Zarro does in that post is pure obfuscating.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
Popularity in who backs you up means nothing.

1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
-->
@RationalMadman
Your conspiracy theories won't work without evidence.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
I won't explain how deeply I can see people but I can. What I see in Zeichen would absolutely terrify most humans but to me merely brings out rage and motivation.
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
Everything that Zarro does in that post is pure obfuscating.
Lol so posting screencaps of a conversation is "obfuscating" xD

I'm so sorry. Next time, I'll just wildly assert things, all without evidence, to avoid obfuscation haha

1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
You think Zeichen is a man, and YYW. Give me a fucking break.

Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
You think Zeichen is a man
I provided screencaps showing that he's literally admitted to being a man, before sending me death threats.

and YYW
I've already said plenty of times that I only suspect Zeichen/Emilrose is YYW.

Nonetheless, I have overwhelming proof that Zeichen doxxed and threatened to kill me, and is also suspected of multiple crimes (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/197?page=8&post_number=188). You seemed to have dropped that point, and gave it the silly label of "obfuscating".

All in all, I really don't care if you're unable to click on the link. I have the Australian Federal Police and the UK Missing Person's Unit working to find out who this man is, and whether he committed the crimes he claimed. I already got my ex in gaol for criminal offences he loved to brag about. I know that Zeichen will end up in gaol, too.

But you just continue to label my screencapping as "obfuscation" lol.
1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
-->
@SamStevens
Thoughts
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
You are asking someone zeichen has practically made into her dedicated protector what he thinks. You may as well ask Smithereens who is even more brainwashed into hating zarroette what he thinks.
1harderthanyouthink
1harderthanyouthink
-->
@RationalMadman
If your only method of argument is unreasonable, stubborn invalidation of eyewitness proof to the other side, there's a problem.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@1harderthanyouthink
for all you know you were hearing a victim held at gunpoint or who knew if she didn't put on a good act on cam she'd be beaten to a pulp that night.

You don't know who was nearby outside of the camera's and mic's view.