@Stephen
1.5 billion, you must be dead already.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
We have had thousands of years worth of writings since the bible

And they were written by your god as well?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
An expert in language who misdefines just about every word he uses.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Yassine
Kindness, Respect, Charity, Affection & Compassion are far more valuable than just Tolerance.
Kindness, Respect, Charity, Affection & Compassion are incompatible with intolerance.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Yassine
- Indeed. Tolerance is a weak concept. Secularists, in advancing their ultimate morality, fail to deliver & impress. Kindness, Respect, Charity, Affection & Compassion are far more valuable than just Tolerance.
I don't know any secularist who would disagree with "Kindness, Respect, Charity, Affection & Compassion are far more valuable than just Tolerance.'  But often when they are all absent tolerance is an achievable staging post.

Secularists, in advancing their ultimate morality
As I am a secularist, I'm interested to know what my ultimate morality is.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
It's only illegal if you get caught. 
But ummmmmmmmmm,
I'd like to visit these No go areas. I'd live there , i imagine id be exterminated in good time by a couple of 15 year olds but until then I'd run the division. 

People be all like. ' HEY WHEREABOUTS YOU LIVING NOW MAN ?  And then id be like.  SMACK BANG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NO GO ZONE BY THE WAY. 
then they say F off man, your crazy as living there. 
WHY ???? they'd ask ??? . To which I'd answer. 
BECAUSE I TOO LIKE TO LIVE DANGEROUSLY. 

Imagine all the activities you could do in a DANGER ZONE!   So many activities. 
You'd be doing well if you keep me out of anywhere i Wan a go , yeah real fuking cute like. 

I've gone and jumped into the post now without reading the OP. 
I seen  the words  ( NO GO AREA )  INSTA TRIGGERED. Who'd ever tell me i can't go here or there i thought. 
Within reason.

I look at the post topic again and i see , A NO GO AREA. 
The same thing, thought goes through my head again twice more. 
My, " RANT MODE WARNING " lamp blinds me.
" RANT. AVOIDANCE "  activated...... that was cloes. 

Having more then the already allotted  " GOLDEN NO GO AREAS " might make mere man feel a little like what females might feel like and i should stop now hey ? 

I'm dumping this post , and I'm going to respond normal like. 
Good day.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Ok using this action figure, can you point to these " no go areas " 
Stop Stop Stop. 

I can't
I can't get past .....NO GO AREAS......
Look I am just going to sit this post out guys

PASS.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Wylted
No go zone merely means "a high crime area" that police have to use more caution entering. It is not exclusively a muslim thing and nobody ever claimed it was

I don't doubt that for a second coming from the standpoint of police officers. But from the standpoint of a simple civilian they are no go areas, where I wouldn't take my daughters or granddaughters to in daylight.  They - muslims - even make videos and post them on youtube for all non muslims to watch. Yes, these are videos warning non muslims not to come to" their area or they will be killed".

Have I made videos of muslims making threats specifically to people not to "come into our area" or they will be killed?  

"for years this has been our area, it is a no go area for black people white people, we are Paki and you are not coming into Birchills [ Wolverhampton] man. You come here and your dead"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzNC4RY-3n4 .

Prosser, the apologist will no doubt accuse me of posting    "unhelpful and inflammatory posts", but doesn't tell me how I'm supposed to support my allegations without producing supporting evidence for what I have alleged . This is nothing short of him wishing to censor me.

The late great atheist himself- Christopher Hitchens -  had this to say many years ago now;

" I beseech you. Resist it while you still can and before the right to complain is taken away from you, which will be the next thing. You will be told you can't complain, because you are " islamophobic". The term is already being introduced in the culture as if it were an example of race hatred or bigotry. Watch out for these symptoms,they are symptoms of surrender" He goes on to say words to the effect that the ones who will open the gates for these "barbarians" will be your own. [ prosser] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EYg8Tgrh0o

On one of HIS OWN threads Prosser asks why "is Islam Backward? " My first question to him was Does it then follow that those adherents to Islam are "backward" and don't know what they are following?" https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1707 
     After repeated requests to answer my question he deserted his own thread.  But the point I am making here is, that on this thread, his OWN thread again, he accuses a hall full of what has to be more than 500 Muslims of being "manipulated by someone who is skilled at speaking" into agreeing that the penalty for adultry and homsexuality is death just has allah has orders.  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2062?page=4

These two instances on their own may not mean anything to you.  But when we put these two instances together it is not hard to workout  that what prosser is actually saying is that all muslims are in fact backward and can be easily be "manipulated" by someone who is better than them at speaking and who teaches a religion that is backward. It also tells me what prosser really believes.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Stephen
My tactics of persuasion involve getting people to admit smaller things and moving their overton window a bit. I am not intellectually honest with people who disagree with me. The fact they disagree with me shows they are of inferior intelligence. 

With that said, you are pretty much preaching to the choir here. 
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
Stephen:
Which is extremely unfortunate for muslims who  actually do want to actaully live in a peaceful  integrated western society. 
KP:You mean the 'moderates' you've been denying exist for months?

Stephen: IF I MEANT "MODERATES",I WOULD HAVE SAID SO.
I think "muslims who actually do want to actaully live in a peaceful  integrated western society." is a pretty good definition of what most people - at least most non-Musims - think of by 'moderate Muslims', and by extension the version of Islam they follow is 'moderate Islam'.

It's quite possible you, Stephen, do not think there are such Muslims, or that such an Islam is not Islam.  That can be debated, but I don't get why you get so worked-up over a term that has become the usual idiom.  When I quoted wikipedia saying 'Human' is 'homo sapiens' you dismissed it as 'semantics'!  Honestly, if you are fussy about using words properly, you wouldn't keep call me a ruddy apologist!

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
What are you doing to roll back  the takeover of Savile Town
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser

'moderate Muslims'
 I don't get why you get so worked-up over a term that has become the usual idiom. 
I don't get worked up, I get it right and correct.

a term that has become the usual idiom

So ok, so are the muslims in this video what you would call "moderate muslims". And do not tell me about the speaker, it has nothing to do with weather or not these muslims are moderate or not.   https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2062?page=4 remember these muslims actually say they are "moderate". 

And further;

I don't get why you get so worked-up over a term that has become the usual idiom. 

Why do muslims get "worked up" over the term, such as Erdogan the prime minister of Turkey with many Islamic Empires under his historical belt and who should know better than you, all about Islam and what it means to be a muslim.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
1.5 billion you are already dead. bwuahahahahaha
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Erdogan the prime minister of Turkey with many Islamic Empires under his historical belt
Your jokes just get funnier.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
Ok returning to prosser's original post we have this from  the scene of the muslim protests 
𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗺 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗟𝗚𝗕𝗧 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗚𝗕𝗧 𝗟𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀

"Local residents being disturbed by the lgb community, protesting at night, these people want to come to "OUR AREA" [that is the muslim area] and cause anarchy, I'm afraid I have to hold all the lads back (that will be muslim lads)because they are becoming very volatile"

We don't see anyone actually saying that they are being disturbed and we don't see the lgbt community doing any "disturbing" in the first few moments of this video. What we do have though is a muslim filming and giving us a running commentary on what is supposed to be occurring. Yes It is a muslim filming this and talking about "our area" and it is a muslim that has posted it on youtube.  But come daylight, we then  have more filming of muslims telling us how frightened they were the night before.

All very odd seeing that these homosexual activist were  pelted with eggs and driven away once it was discovered that they were in the area where these muslims actually live and told " and don't  come back".  when we watch further a muslim clearly states words to the effect that "it should be man and woman, and that  "god created woman for mans pleasure" .I can only suppose that this last comment was meant for those women living in the muslim area and not this wider community,.... for now at least.

In this video these handful of protesters don't appear to be disturbing the peace at all. Unless we include being somewhere they are not wanted or shouldn't be?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
1.5 billion you are already dead. bwuahahahahaha

As a coward what do you have to say for yourself?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
"god created woman for mans pleasure
Ooh look that's exactly the misogyny that Stevie wonder's fascist colleagues preach. Radical idiots are all afraid of women, the poor little things.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
"god created woman for mans pleasure
Ooh look that's exactly the misogyny that Stevie wonder's fascist colleagues preach. Radical idiots are all afraid of women, the poor little things.

No, That was the view of one of your muslims friends in the video I have posted. learn to read sea sponge. But at least you understand that these type of comments coming from this muslim are indeed "misogynistic", and do not belong in a free and liberal western society.

Here, have another go

When we watch further a muslim clearly states words to the effect that "it should be man and woman, and that  "god created woman for mans pleasure" .I can only suppose that this last comment was meant for those women living in the muslim area and not this wider community,.... for now at least.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAgTgUwTE8Y

In this video these handful of protesters don't appear to be disturbing the peace at all. Unless we include being somewhere they are not wanted or shouldn't be?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6vFWeONJcg

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
 No, That was the view of one of your muslims friends in the video I have posted. learn to read sea sponge. But at least you understand that these type of comments coming from this muslim are indeed "misogynistic", and do not belong in a free and liberal western society.

Nah little brain, it's the same misogyny as you and your fascists propose for the world. You poor little nothing.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
He can only suppose, oh how definitive can you get? Misogyny supposes all of your erroneous beliefs, so big fuckin' deal. Que rant about my vileness using every vile term you can use when I use none of them. What a pathetic little thing you are. But I love making fun of you. 
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
Why do muslims get "worked up" over the term, such as Erdogan the prime minister of Turkey with many Islamic Empires under his historical belt and who should know better than you, all about Islam and what it means to be a muslim.
Why don't you do some research and find out why the term 'moderate' is an issue in the Muslim world?

Anyway, you must be extremely pleased - and relieved - to have found something that can be construed as almost justifying saying that there are no-go areas and that 'great swaths of the uk' have been overtaken by muslims.

I think it also exemplifies why I started a thread 'Why is Islam backward' and my link to an excellent article on why the prospects of reforming islam are poor at this time.

Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@Mopac
It might also seem strange to you that we are a nation of priests as well. What is commonly referred to as a priest is in fact a presbyter, or elder.

But as far as tracing ordinations, every single Bishop of our church can trace their ordinations back to the apostles. When we say in our creed, "One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church", the "Apostolic" part refers to this aspect of the church.
- The apostles of the Church do not have a direct ordination from Jesus (pbuh), they never even met him. 
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Wylted
When crime happens in either place, it doesn't stay out of police reports LOL. No go zone merely means "a high crime area" that police have to use more caution entering. It is not exclusively a muslim thing and nobody ever claimed it was, though there is clearly a problem of intolerance in much of the Muslim community. Hell you can tell some Muslims that there are high crime muslim communities and they will think that high crime black areas are an excuse for that.
- Regardless of the absence of proof for anything you say, ghettos in general are low education low income high density areas, thus high crime areas. The 'Muslim' or 'Black' or 'White' or 'Jew'... designation is irrelevant.
Yassine
Yassine
I don't know any secularist who would disagree with "Kindness, Respect, Charity, Affection & Compassion are far more valuable than just Tolerance.'  But often when they are all absent tolerance is an achievable staging post.
- It's not about agreement, it's about sacred duty & devotion. 

- Sincerity is the essence of morality. Beauty is its manifestation. 
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@keithprosser
- It's not about agreement, it's about sacred duty & devotion. 

- Sincerity is the essence of morality. Beauty is its manifestation. 

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Yassine
- The apostles of the Church do not have a direct ordination from Jesus (pbuh), they never even met him.

That is a very strange thing to claim considering in every gospel they are recorded as having been selected personally by Jesus, and the church even knows where they went to preqch and how they were martyred.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Mopac
That is a very strange thing to claim considering in every gospel they are recorded as having been selected personally by Jesus, and the church even knows where they went to preqch and how they were martyred.
- Are you talking about the 12 Apostles? We too believe these were saints & martyrs. But the Church doesn't take its authority from any of them. The Church is more a Pauline order than anything.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Yassine
Paull was an Orthodox Christian, certainly a saint, and pillar of the church.

But if the church was a Pauline Order, Saint James the just, Bishop of Jerusalem, would not have had the final word at the first council of the church, a council that both Paul and Peter were present for.

Paul did not found many of the oldest and most important churches.  

The opinion that Paul corrupted the church is an opinion that heretics came up with to justify their existence of their sects outside of the Holy Orders of the church.

The so called "gnostics" tend to find both Paul and the Holy Apostle John the theologian obnoxious to their false beliefs.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Mopac
Paull was an Orthodox Christian, certainly a saint, and pillar of the church.

But if the church was a Pauline Order, Saint James the just, Bishop of Jerusalem, would not have had the final word at the first council of the church, a council that both Paul and Peter were present for.
- According to Paul. Almost the entire basis of your faith relies on Paul's claims. In our tradition, over 4000 companions (among the 12,600 recorded ones) related teachings of the Prophet (pbuh) directly from him.

Paul did not found many of the oldest and most important churches.  
- Indeed, these churches actually believed in the original teachings of Jesus (pbuh), such as many of those found in pre-Islamic Arabia, Ghasan & Sawad. The Prophet (pbuh) met many such Christians. 

The opinion that Paul corrupted the church is an opinion that heretics came up with to justify their existence of their sects outside of the Holy Orders of the church.

The so called "gnostics" tend to find both Paul and the Holy Apostle John the theologian obnoxious to their false beliefs.
- That's the whole point my friend. The Shia regard Sunnis as "heretical", as nonsensical as that sounds, it's a matter of perspective. Those your Church deems heretics, itself heretical in their eyes. Speaking of Shia, they have a very interesting history, quite similar to Christian history. You know they too have 'ordinance' & hierarchal structure almost identical to the Catholic Church. Their belief in their 'Imams' developed into almost deifying them, giving them divine like attributes of omniscience & omnipotence. Some Shia sects actually went as far as actually making Ali God incarnate (such as the Alawis...). Why all this? It's obsessive love combined with lack in integrity & scholarship. They loved Ali so much, they gave him all these divine attribute. The highest form of Love is Worship. People tend to succumb to worship those they devoutly love. Paul loved Jesus (pbuh) to the point of worshiping him.

- In the Islamic Tradition scriptural accounts to support doctrinal claims must fulfill the condition of Tawatur. That is, the account must be related by a great number of people such that it's impossible for them to have conspired to lie about it, at every level & throughout the chain of transmission. No Christian scripture fulfills this condition. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Yassine
I'm sorry Yassine, you are badly informed. Saint Luke wrote the Acts of tbe Apostles, not Paul. Paul did not corrupt the faith as you falsely believe. We know what we believe, and heretics are not arbitrarily identified. They are identified as such because they contradict the teachings of the Apostles, who Jesus Christ trusted with the Church that the gates of hell willl not overcome. We know where these heresies originate.

We do not worship a man as God, Yassine. If this was the case, why would Saint Paul himself write, 

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man"

The Apostles surely vetted Paul. He was certainly Chrismated by them. He did not corrupt the faith.

As I said, if you don't believe every bishop can be traced back to the apostles, ask one of them, not me. They will show you their credentials.