Author: Harikrish

Total: 194
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR MEANINGLESS QUOTE: "Timothy didn't write the epistle to Timothy you biblically illiterate faker."

Your true historical biblical ignorance is without bounds once again!

I am truly tiring of having to biblically school you all the time in front of the DebateArt membership, do you understand? Therefore, 1 Timothy WAS NOT written by the self-imposed apostle Paul, you minion of Satan!  The Literary Style of Paul IS NOT in the Pastoral Epistles because the letters lack the typical vocabulary, grammatical phrases, and literary style of Paul’s other epistles!  Therefore, 1&2 Timothy had to be written by a later UNKNOWN author, period! 2+2=4.  Since the author is unknown, I used the term "Timothy" when relating to who wrote the verse.

EXAMPLES:

1.  1 Timothy has 356 of 529 words, or 67%, that DO NOT appear in ten of Paul’s letters in the New Testament.

2.  Typical Pauline words used in ten of Paul’s letters ARE NOT found in 1 or 2 Timothy.

3.  1 and 2 Timothy also use DIFFERENT WORDS than Paul’s other letters to say the same thing.

4.  1 and 2 Timothy have grammatical forms, such as how definite articles, prepositions, and conjunctions are used, that are unique to the     Pastoral Epistles and lack grammatical forms typical of Paul’s other ten epistles, GET IT, FOOL?

5.  The Pastoral Epistles lack the distinctive writing style of Paul. Many aspects of his literary style, such as his use of prepositions and pronouns are absent; consequently, the tone and character of the Pastoral Epistles are different from Paul’s other ten epistles.

FURTHERMORE, THE FOLLOWING HISTORICAL FACT SHOWS THAT PAUL DID NOT WRITE 1&2 TIMOTHY, FOOL!

1. Chronology – does the event of 1 Timothy correspond with the chronology of Paul’s travels in the book of Acts?  NO IT DOES NOT!
2. Literary Style – does the literary style (vocabulary, logic, structure, etc) match with Paul’s style of writing?  NO IT DOES NOT!
3. Ecclesiology – does the church structure found in the letter reflect the early first century Christian church?  NO IT DOES NOT!
4. Theology – does the letter address a form of Gnosticism found only in the second century? Does the soteriology correspond to Pauline thought and concept?  NO IT DOES NOT!

The above FACTS do not dispose the blatant FACT that you continue to RUN AWAY from Jesus' true words, AND, the fact that you do not defend same, do you understand this simple logical conclusion?!   You are an embarrassment to the Christian faith, bar none!

WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN THAT YOU REPRESENT ONE OF THE MOST DUMBFOUND AND FAKE CHRISTIANS ON DEBATEART?!
YOUR CREDENCE ON THIS FORUM IS DIMINISHING EVERY TIME YOU POST YOUR DEVIL SPEAK!

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You are fooling no one, faker.
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
You would just ignore any refuting or findings anyway,  because you are blinded by your own pride.
You should read about your own shortcomings.

According to BrotherDThomas:

The above FACTS do not dispose the blatant FACT that you continue to RUN AWAY from Jesus' true words, AND, the fact that you do not defend same, do you understand this simple logical conclusion?!   You are an embarrassment to the Christian faith, bar none!

WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN THAT YOU REPRESENT ONE OF THE MOST DUMBFOUND AND FAKE CHRISTIANS ON DEBATEART?!
YOUR CREDENCE ON THIS FORUM IS DIMINISHING EVERY TIME YOU POST YOUR DEVIL SPEAK!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR CONTINUED EMBARRASSING QUOTE IN RESPONSE TO MY POST #31 TO YOU: "You are fooling no one, faker."

WAIT!  Hmmmmm, what did you forget to do? Let's see, OH YEAH, you forgot to address my entire post in showing you once again in how you represent the most dumbfounded and fake Christian on DebateArt, yeah, that's it!

When in godly Christian discussion with me, when will you learn that you DO NOT bring your little boy pocket knife to my Abrams M-1 fully loaded tank that I use in the name of Jesus?!  Huh?  You will always be outgunned, period!

I cannot fathom in how embarrassing it must be for you to be made the fool in the name of Christianity, and then, you continue to come back for more bible slapping as if it was a likable fetish of yours!  Is that the reason? Yes?

MY DEFINITION OF A FAKE CHRISTIAN THAT YOU 100% REPRESENT: A fake Christian is an individual who appears as a Bible believing Christian, but runs away from the true words of Jesus when they embarrass them.  A Christian that does not defend the faith as Jesus said they are to do, but instead, they run away from it.   Someone who attends a religious forum and blatantly calls Jesus a LIAR, whereas they perform this Satanic act by not following His direct words within the scriptures.  A person that says they are a Christian, but whose intentions are to misguide others relative to their true nature of being a minion of Satan to spread discord against the faith.

MOPAC, IS IT TIME FOR YOU TO CHANGE MONIKERS TO SAVE ANY FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT ON DEBATEART? YES? :(

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
Thomas is a caricature, there is nothing real about him. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Jesus loves you, faker.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
DO NOT bring your little boy pocket knife to my Abrams M-1 fully loaded tank that I use in the name of Jesus?! 
That is SOOOOO funny

disgusted
disgusted
This thread is nutcase central.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@disgusted
Especially after you showed up.
disgusted
disgusted
@hit too often with the wacker stick
13th in a two horse race, keep tryin'.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
Thomas is a caricature, there is nothing real about him.
But what Thomas says about you is very true.

I cannot fathom in how embarrassing it must be for you to be made the fool in the name of Christianity, and then, you continue to come back for more bible slapping as if it was a likable fetish of yours!  Is that the reason? Yes?

MY DEFINITION OF A FAKE CHRISTIAN THAT YOU 100% REPRESENT: A fake Christian is an individual who appears as a Bible believing Christian, but runs away from the true words of Jesus when they embarrass them.  A Christian that does not defend the faith as Jesus said they are to do, but instead, they run away from it.   Someone who attends a religious forum and blatantly calls Jesus a LIAR, whereas they perform this Satanic act by not following His direct words within the scriptures.  A person that says they are a Christian, but whose intentions are to misguide others relative to their true nature of being a minion of Satan to spread discord against the faith.

MOPAC, IS IT TIME FOR YOU TO CHANGE MONIKERS TO SAVE ANY FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT ON DEBATEART? YES? :(

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
There's a problem with you I need to mention

All you do is copy and paste your own claims or copy other people's claims
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
Your ruin every thread
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You ruin every thread.

Read your dirty mouth post.

Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL. Now get off your computer and worships the tress and go WOO WOO WOO with your dirty @ss mouth

Everyone knows jesus was an illegitimate Jewish bastard.  Why are you insulting redskins?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Why were you trying to insult redskins?
No, I was calling you one as response to:

You are just a poor low IQ African slave, Remember?,Now compare that to Africa where nigger Ethang5's lives and works.,Busted nigger,The nigger confessed his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.,So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?
Everyone knows jesus was an illegitimate Jewish bastard.

Everyone knows jesus was an illegitimate Jewish bastard.

Except a billion people, lol

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Why were you trying to insult redskins?

You are just a poor low IQ African slave, Remember?,Now compare that to Africa where nigger Ethang5's lives and works.,Busted nigger,The nigger confessed his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.,So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?
You are insulting Ethang. But Ethang is not a redskin.

You then called Jesus a dumb redskin.

Read your dirty mouth post.

Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL. Now get off your computer and worships the tress and go WOO WOO WOO with your dirty @ss mouth

Everyone knows jesus was an illegitimate Jewish bastard.  Why are you insulting redskins?

Except a billion people, lol
That's ok. The remaining 6  billion  know Jesus was an illegitimate Jewish bastard and not a redskin. Read your bible.
franklin is a Jewish name.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
No, me and Ethang are friends

No it was an insult, like Oh Jesus, why did you do that?

You are just a poor low IQ African slave, Remember?,Now compare that to Africa where nigger Ethang5's lives and works.,Busted nigger,The
niggec confessed his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.,So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

That's ok. The remaining 6  billion  know Jesus was an illegitimate Jewish bastard and not a redskin. Read your bible.
Not everybody, learn to read
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin

We know you two are intimate friends.

You posted about your nigger friend Ethang, remember?

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
<strong><ins>Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole</strong></ins>

But you are posting about Ethang. You are not addressing me. Read your post.

You are just a poor low IQ African slave, Remember?,Now compare that to Africa where nigger Ethang5's lives and works.,Busted nigger,Theniggec confessed his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.,So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

Everyone knows Jesus was an illegitimate Jewish bastar.

Except a billion people. Lol

That's ok. The remaining 6  billion  know Jesus was an illegitimate Jewish bastard and not a redskin. Read your bible.

Learn to read. I said: The remaining 6  billion  know Jesus was an illegitimate Jewish bastard and not a redskin. Read your bible.
There are over 7 billion people altogether. Get an education.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish

You posted about your nigger friend Ethang, remember?
Ethang is not a ni***r

But you are posting about Ethang. You are not addressing me. Read your post.
No, you provided no evidence for Ethang being a ni***r

You are just a poor low IQ African slave, Remember?,Now compare that to Africa where nigger Ethang5's lives and works.,Busted nigger,The 
nigger confessed his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.,So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?
That's ok. The remaining 6  billion  know Jesus was an illegitimate Jewish bastard and not a redskin. 

No, the last name is english>i.e Benjamin Franklin

Learn to read. I said: The remaining 6  billion  know Jesus was an illegitimate Jewish bastard and not a redskin. Read your bible.
There are over 7 billion people altogether. Get an education.
Everybody does not equal to 6 billion people

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
You don't deserve to be taken seriously. You obviously just get a kick out of causing mischief.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Harikrish

Harikrish,

Can you pass the popcorn, as we watch the two most bible ignorant and dumbfounded FAKE Christians on DebateArt spew forth their Devil speak! The ever so inept Dr. C&P Franklin and Mopac should take their Christian comedy act on the road, where it would sell out every night!  Hey, wait a minute! I have an idea, envision the following .............

The Comedy Store
LIVE ON STAGE TONIGHT: THE CHRISTIAN COMEDY TEAM OF DR. FRANKLIN AND MOPAC!
The show starts at 9pm, be there or be square! 

"Hello, I am Mitzi Shore, your MC tonight at the Comedy Store. Please hold your applause, but now, we have LIVE at the Comedy Store, the ever so laughable and biblically inept, Dr. Franklin, and his equally laughable and bible ignorant partner, Mopac.  These two found out in how funny they were when they started their comedy routine on DebateArt, where they tried in vain to apologetically spin doctor away disturbing Christian biblical axioms, that in turn, were so funny to rationally thinking individuals!  

Therefore, these two were laughed off of DebateArt religion forum because they were easily bible slapped silly by Harikrish and BrotherDThomas, who saw potential for a great Christian comedy act, and therefore took the reigns and are now the managers of the "Doc Frank & Mopac" show!

Okay comedy fans, are you ready? Let's give a great Comedy Store applause for the new Christian Comedy Act of the Doc Frank & Mopac show!  Come on out guys,.......  here they are fans!"

++++++++++  !!!!  APPLAUSE !!!!!  ++++++++++++

The rest is Christian comedy history! 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas

I'm a star now,YAY
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas

I'm a star now,YAY
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas

I'm a star now,YAY

14 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Harikrish,

Can you pass the popcorn, as we watch the two most bible ignorant and dumbfounded FAKE Christians on DebateArt spew forth their Devil speak! The ever so inept Dr. C&P Franklin and Mopac should take their Christian comedy act on the road, where it would sell out every night!  Hey, wait a minute! I have an idea, envision the following .............

The Comedy Store
LIVE ON STAGE TONIGHT: THE CHRISTIAN COMEDY TEAM OF DR. FRANKLIN AND MOPAC!
The show starts at 9pm, be there or be square!

"Hello, I am Mitzi Shore, your MC tonight at the Comedy Store. Please hold your applause, but now, we have LIVE at the Comedy Store, the ever so laughable and biblically inept, Dr. Franklin, and his equally laughable and bible ignorant partner, Mopac.  These two found out in how funny they were when they started their comedy routine on DebateArt, where they tried in vain to apologetically spin doctor away disturbing Christian biblical axioms, that in turn, were so funny to rationally thinking individuals! 

Therefore, these two were laughed off of DebateArt religion forum because they were easily bible slapped silly by Harikrish and BrotherDThomas, who saw potential for a great Christian comedy act, and therefore took the reigns and are now the managers of the "Doc Frank & Mopac" show!

Okay comedy fans, are you ready? Let's give a great Comedy Store applause for the new Christian Comedy Act of the Doc Frank & Mopac show!  Come on out guys,.......  here they are fans!"

++++++++++  !!!!  APPLAUSE !!!!!  ++++++++++++

The rest is Christian comedy history!

There you have it. The two fake Christians were actually stargazers. They think their moment to shine has come. 
Where were the Christians when Jesus asked them to take their cross and follow him to his crucifixion or be unworthy of him?
No one followed Jesus. None were worthy of him. Case closed!!
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
You twist the Bible horribly, you think that the Bible is to blame for slaverly. How horrendous, go back to DDO so you can vintniue your Africa obsession 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Harikrish
Was Jesus a liar and a lunatic?
There is no evidence that bible Jesus ever existed.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@disgusted

disgusted,

YOUR SATANIC QUOTE: "There is no evidence that bible Jesus ever existed."

So?  I already addressed this possible fact with you.  A TRUE Christian needs to believe nonetheless, understand?

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You twist the bible horribly, you think that the bible is to bland for slavery. How horrendous, go back to DDO so you can vintniue you African obsession.

The curse of Noah condemned Hams children to slavery. It is outlined in Genesis 9.
The children of Ham were the first Africans. It is outlined in Genesis 10 start of nations.
African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians thus fulfilling the biblical curse.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
The curse of Noah condemned Hams children to slavery. It is outlined in Genesis 9.
No he cursed caanan, not Africa