@Harikrish
above
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
No he cursed Canaan, not Africa.

The bible tells us Noah was an alcoholic. He woke up in his drunken state and found out what his youngest son(Ham) had done to him. Noah got the names confused and cursed Canaan instead. Canaan was not born or in the room when the incident happened.
Genesis 9 tells us Noah and his 3 sons Seth, Japheth and Ham had just gotten off the Ark when it came to a stop. No children were with them.

The concept of the Curse of Ham finds its origins in Genesis 9:

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, And he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, And was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw the nakedness of his father, And told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, And laid it upon both their shoulders, And went backward, And covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, And they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
" Genesis 9:20"27, King James Version

But Noah cursed Ham through his children. It was common practice then to curse people through their children. That was why Canaan was cursed.

Numbers 14:18 The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.'

Noah had 3  sons Shem, Japheth and Ham. Noah only cursed Ham and his children and Ham's children were destined to be slaves to Shem and Japheth and their descendants.(Genesis 9)

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.
Only Ham's children were the first Africans.
1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
If that was true than Moses's wife who was black would be a slave, but she wasn't, busted!
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Believe whatever you like, just don't present your beliefs as truth, they are not.
Castin
Castin
How can we know what Jesus was really like as a person?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Castin
If Jesus did ever actually exist, it would be really interesting to know who his real dad was, as he has a lot to answer for.

As the story goes:
His mum was known as Mary and she slept around with a smooth talker and got pregnant.
His dimwit step dad Joseph fell for the most ridiculous of stories.
A story which amazingly endures until this day and is still believed to be true by gullible people.
Though sadly it has to be said, that current day belief in what has come to be known as Christianity is to a large extent due to infant brainwashing.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@zedvictor4
Nailed it.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
If that was true than Moses's wife who was black would be a slave, but she wasn't, busted!

Moses lived in Egypt so he saw how slavery worked and liked it. That explains why he chose to marry someone who would be his slave.
The man wasn't very bright either. He confessed he was slow in speech and wit. It took him 40 years to find Canaan which was only a months journey from Egypt by foot.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Moses lived in Egypt so he saw how slavery worked and liked it.

No, he didn't, he killed an Egyptian slave owner, read the Bible you supposed Biblical Scholar

That explains why he chose to marry someone who would be his slave.
She was an Israelite, read the Bible you supposed Biblical Scholar

The man wasn't very bright either. He confessed he was slow in speech and wit.
That's why he had his brother with him, read the Bible you supposed Biblical Scholar

It took him 40 years to find Canaan which was only a months journey from Egypt by foot.
It took 40 years because the Israelites were disobedient and God punished them by making it 40 years, read the Bible you supposed Biblical Scholar
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE:  "It took 40 years because the Israelites were disobedient and God punished them by making it 40 years, read the Bible you supposed Biblical Scholar"

OUCH!  What you are saying in fact, is that Jesus, as our Yahweh God incarnate, punished His Israelite creation for 40 years in the ever so hot desert.  See, you are coming around to the fact that our Jesus can be a real SOB at times!  Now, this is funny, get it?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
No, The Israelites sucked in the desert, The Golden Calf, the tent stops, the complaining, etc, God made it that the children would make it not their parents, read the Bible
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

YOUR FIRST POST #70:  "  ......  It took 40 years because the Israelites were disobedient and God punished them by making it 40 years,..."
YOUR EMBARRASSING FOLLOW UP POST #72:  "No, The Israelites sucked in the desert,....."

1. First you say that it took the Jews 40 years in the desert because our Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, punished them.

2. Then you follow up by now stating that it was the Jews fault because they sucked in the desert!

Can you comprehend the term: "Contradiction in terms?"  Obviously not.  

You are an embarrassment to Christianity with all of your wishy-washy contradicting terms towards Jesus!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The Jews sucked and sinned, so God punished them, read the Bible
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Moses lived in Egypt so he saw how slavery worked and liked it.

No, he didn't, he killed an Egyptian slave owner, read the Bible you supposed Biblical Scholar

Exodus 2:He saw a Hebrew, one of his own people, being beaten by an Egyptian. 12 He looked all around, and when he didn’t see anyone, he beat the Egyptian to death and hid the body in the sand.

That explains why he chose to marry someone who would be his slave. Moses loved slavery.

She was an Israelite, read the Bible you supposed Biblical Scholar

She was a Cushite.
Numbers 12:1   Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite.  (NIV).

That's why he had his brother with him, read the Bible you supposed Biblical Scholar

His brother wasn't bright either. But Moses was the one receiving the instructions from God.

It took him 40 years to find Canaan which was only a months journey from Egypt by foot.

It took 40 years because the Israelites were disobedient and God punished them by making it 40 years, read the Bible you supposed Biblical Scholar
The Israelites followed Moses for  40 years. That is obedience. Jesus couldn't even control Peter and Judas in his 3 years ministry. Peter lied about Jesus. Judas betrayed Jesus.

jesus lasted only 3 years in his ministry. Total failure. He was rejected by the Jews and crucified by the Romans.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Exodus 2:He saw a Hebrew, one of his own people, being beaten by an Egyptian. 12 He looked all around, and when he didn’t see anyone, he beat the Egyptian to death and hid the body in the sand.

That explains why he chose to marry someone who would be his slave. Moses loved slavery.

That proves he didn't like slavery

• She was a Cushite.
  • Numbers 12:1   Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite.  (NIV).

• The man wasn't very bright either. He confessed he was slow in speech and wit.
Which is Isreal, read the Bible

His brother wasn't bright either. But Moses was the one receiving the instructions from God.

His brother was bright

The Israelites followed Moses for  40 years. That is obedience. Jesus couldn't even control Peter and Judas in his 3 years ministry. Peter lied about Jesus. Judas betrayed Jesus.

jesus lasted only 3 years in his ministry. Total failure. He was rejected by the Jews and crucified by the Romans.
Why are you talking about the NT now
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin

That proves he didn't like slavery
That proves Moses didn't like Egyptians. He left with slaves of Egyptian. It's called the Exodus.

She was a Cushite.
Numbers 12:1   Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite.  (NIV).

Which is Isreal, read the Bible

Cushites were people from the land of Cush (or “Cushan” in Habakkuk 3:7). Cush, the place, was named after Cush, the man, the oldest son of Ham (Genesis 10:6). Ham was one of the three sons of Noah to survive the global flood. Cush was the father of Nimrod the hunter (Genesis 10:8–9). Much later, Moses married a descendant of Cush (Numbers 12:1).

The land of Cush is associated in Scripture with several areas in the ancient world, but its most common link is to the land of Ethiopia south of Egypt. Some English translations of the Bible simply put “Ethiopia” where the Hebrew reads “Cush” (see the KJV, NASB, and NET versions of Psalm 68:31, for example). In his Antiquities of the Jews, Josephus corroborates the association between Ethiopians and Cushites:

His brother was bright

The Israelites followed Moses for  40 years. That is obedience. Jesus couldn't even control Peter and Judas in his 3 years ministry. Peter lied about Jesus. Judas betrayed Jesus.

Why are you talking about the NT now
To prove as dumb as Moses was, he was brighter than Jesus. The people followed Moses for 40 years. Jesus's ministry lasted for 3 years.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
All your claims were already rebuttaled
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
All your claims were already rebuttaled
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
@BrotherDThomas
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
All your claims were already rebuttaled.
You haven't even taken your medication for your crippling depression or sore backside. Nothing for your lack of ambition. Just a bleak future and more disappointments.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. willows post#7

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.

Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
L
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!!!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr.. Franklin wrote: niggas in my buutwhole

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.

You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
LOL
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
LOL

You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent."

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote: niggas in my buutwhole</strong></ins>

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote: The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Keep calling me a fa***ot, it's your decision
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Keep calling me faggot. It's your decision.

Read your confession.

Post #1
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent."

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote: niggas in my buutwhole</strong></ins>

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote: The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Why did you call me a faggot
Castin
Castin
-->
@zedvictor4
How can we know what Jesus was really like as a person?
If Jesus did ever actually exist, it would be really interesting to know who his real dad was, as he has a lot to answer for.

As the story goes:
His mum was known as Mary and she slept around with a smooth talker and got pregnant.
His dimwit step dad Joseph fell for the most ridiculous of stories.
A story which amazingly endures until this day and is still believed to be true by gullible people.
Though sadly it has to be said, that current day belief in what has come to be known as Christianity is to a large extent due to infant brainwashing.
How do we know he had parents named Mary and Joseph or that he was conceived by an extramarital affair. You need to believe at least some of the components of the story are true in order to hold him answerable for those things.

And if you're only interested in holding him answerable for telling lies, how could we know that Jesus's father was mainly responsible for the creation, dissemination, or popularization of the story.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Castin
Exactly.

We don't no anything for certain do we?

At best the biblical tales are a mythology. Largely fantasy but real locations and a mixture of prominent people of the day and fantasy characters such as Gods and angels. Myths and legends such as this are commonplace and widespread, so there's no real reason why this one story should be taken more seriously or given more significance than any other.

I would suggest though, that if the aforementioned characters were actually real people, then my version of events is a far more realistic explanation for Mary's mystery pregnancy and the deception of her husband. Joseph, a bit of a dimwit easily duped by a charismatic rogue.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Castin
@zedvictor4
I think Mary and Joseph were (probably) real people.

I'd say the most likely scenario is that Mary and Joseph were an ordinary married couple and Jesus was conceived and born in the usual, unremarkable way.of such things.  That is why Mark and John say nothing about it - there is nothing to say. Paul seems unaware of anything unusual about the circumstances of Jesus' birth.  

Matthew and Luke made up the 'virgin birth' nonsense out of thin air for 'theological' reasons.

Castin
Castin
-->
@keithprosser
@zedvictor4
I would suggest though, that if the aforementioned characters were actually real people, then my version of events is a far more realistic explanation for Mary's mystery pregnancy and the deception of her husband.
Well obviously. If it happened that way we all know it was the milkman. I just don't see any solid reasons to believe it happened that way. That is, Mary suddenly producing this baby without having consummated her marriage with Joseph.

I think Mary and Joseph were (probably) real people.

I'd say the most likely scenario is that Mary and Joseph were an ordinary married couple and Jesus was conceived and born in the usual, unremarkable way.of such things.  That is why Mark and John say nothing about it - there is nothing to say. Paul seems unaware of anything unusual about the circumstances of Jesus' birth.  

Matthew and Luke made up the 'virgin birth' nonsense out of thin air for 'theological' reasons.
It did always seem like a very important detail to leave out. Actually I've always thought the whole "four accounts of the same story" structure is pretty weird.

What reasons do you have to think they were probably real?