Author: warren42

Total: 180
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Speedrace
I am online now.

We're suffering from underactivity...we really need people to either be prompted or for warren to replace people.
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@oromagi
@WaterPhoenix
@Phione
Post your reads and thoughts, please. Oro, we need your results.
bsh1
bsh1
Look, if the choice is among those four names, I don't know what else to say except that Pie is my first choice, and Water and Phione are tied for second. Unless people are active and give me more to go on, I can't really develop my reads. I've gone over past posts in this DP and my mind isn't really changing. So, activity would be helpful for getting things going...
bsh1
bsh1
I am logging off for the night.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
People online for night action

Me
bsh
Oromagi
Water (important)
Pie
Club
Supa

We can remove myself, bsh, and Club. I'm also removing oro because his claim of psychic fits way too perfectly with two poisoners.

Water
Pie
Supa

Supa was town, and even if he was the one to submit his action, why would he choose Club, the one person who is like 99% confirmed town?

Water
Pie

But here's something funny. 4 days ago, water said he was going on vacation and that he wouldn't be online. But then he randomly popped up 2 days ago, which is perfect timing to submit a night action! But in that period, he didn't post ANYTHING at all. So he obviously must have been doing something in messages, which isn't logged on his profile.

So that means that either Pie or Water is the poisoner. I think that it's water given his random appearance. Then again, Pie is just annoying.

Either way, I'm gonna go for Water right now. VTL WaterPhoenix
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
Can you privately message people on here even if you're banned?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
AND MORE ON WATER

If water is mafia, I don't think that Phione is, because he said that he thought Phione was scum

So if it's water and pie, who's the third?

Wylted: Town, seems like he's done nothign suspicous, but Wylted if you're reading this whyd you vote me???????? Are you ok?
Possibly Wylted? I've pointed this out before, but isn't it weird how he asked Wylted if he was ok for voting for him. Like he wasn't supposed to? I just found that strange, as if they were both mafia and Water was wondering why Wylted would vote for him because of that
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
I have allowed Wylted to vote via proxy by messaging me, as we currently need two replacements and have none.

VTL Mharman
That's what warren said five days ago. However, Wylted hasn't been on for seven days. They obviously must then be talking on discord (both are on the DART discord, I know they have the ability to). Why then would Wylted vote without looking at what is going on? Unless he doesn't need to if his teammates inform him.

Then again, maybe he can log on and it just doesn't show it since he's banned, I dunno :/ I'm tossing out ideas here
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
We have the following people left.

1.Bsh1
2. oromagi
3. Phione
4. Wylted
5. Pie
6. Club
7. Speedrace
8.  Water Phoenix

3 are scum leaving this at

5-3

If club is town it will be 

4-3

Scum get a kill to fight making it 

3-3

There is a high chance we are at LYLO here bsh1 is right.

Killing Disc was beyond retarded and mharman's death pretty much confirmed club as town. I need to reread everything again but I think speedrace is scum. He was active on discord which I have never seen before but I think if he was in a scum PM over there it makes sense for him to pop up and see what was happening on the discord. 

I also think it was retarded to alert mafia to Puerto being bomb. Like how stupid was it to keep pressing him and then when you realize what it was he was claiming openly declaring it. He should have been left alone. I'm going to look at interactions and analyze that. Usually when I analyze interactions my conclusion is accurate. 

Wylted
Wylted
I also think the lynch from last DP should not count. The rules were changed on us. At the beginning the mod said 6 votes to lynch and then a lynch occurred with a plurality instead of a majority. I thought he dropped plurality lynching until the lynch actually went through. Warren basically declared a change in rules and then went back to the original rules
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Explain the reasoning behind your vote here 

Also why did you accompany your vote with any phrase why not just vote and leave it at that since the phrase it is accompanied by is obvious and pointless

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Club
Where are you? What happened Dp2? Did you heal me or is the poisoner just impotent? 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
What are your reads oro?
Wylted
Wylted
Even though the OP says this is a majority lynch it is probably a plurality. We can likely decide at the last minute to lynch some inactive who is useless to town like phione or or water. A scun is likely among g the active as well as the inactive
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Phione
Why have you not been more active
Wylted
Wylted
I have a way to either town co firm or scum confirm somebody right now. Will do before the end of the DP.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
I need your role justification please. 
vyl oromagi 

Wylted
Wylted
Everyone lynch oromagi if he does not come and give role justification please
Wylted
Wylted
I want everyone's role justification in the order I decide. Starting with ORO

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
I need your role justification after we get Oromagis 

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
 I'm literally the most active person here, besides maybe bsh. Don't you think you would've seen me A LOT more on discord if I was scum? Good scum hunting though

The reason why is because I just got the Discord App for the first time

And we've already justified oro's role, although it's useless now

Also Club is on vacation so he'll probably die now
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
Everyone lynch oromagi if he does not come
That's dumb, his role literally makes more sense than any of the others, he's psychic so if he's targeted by poison or healing he can say the alignment of the person who targeted him
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Speedrace
Can you privately message people on here even if you're banned?
No, but workarounds are easy. If I am banned, I can message someone who isn't banned using an off-site messaging system, who can then post on the site on my behalf. I am assuming that this was how Wylted was proxy voting.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
Did you see what I said about him and discord, as well as about Water?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
Read the OP and your pm. Each member of town is given a character a role and a justification for what attaches the role to the character. I am asking how Warren justified the role.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
Since you are here and oro is not. Please paraphrase the PM and give us your roles justification
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Speedrace
But here's something funny. 4 days ago, water said he was going on vacation and that he wouldn't be online. But then he randomly popped up 2 days ago, which is perfect timing to submit a night action! But in that period, he didn't post ANYTHING at all. So he obviously must have been doing something in messages, which isn't logged on his profile.
Not sure if this outweighs my read on Pie. Maybe he just got bored or found an unexpected internet connection. It is odd, I grant, but does it outweigh the evidence we have on Pie?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Wylted
I contribute with my vote, that's mine, I don't know oro's but psychic makes perfect sense with two poisoners
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
My problem with pie is that he's just acting ignorant, and surely his teammates should've told him to stop

But then again always going for Club is just bad. If you think that Pie is the best option then ok

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Speedrace
That is not justification that is a description of what your role does. Tell me your justification. Like something like you are a poison snake therefore you are the poisoner