On The Topic of Ridiculous Flame Wars

Author: blamonkey

Total: 117
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
Has it occurred to you that me casually admitting to be temp-banned 8 times on multiple occasions means I'm not at all insecure about it?
Were you a secure person, you would not have been banned nine times Einstein. And this "insecurity" you claim not to have about being banned, is part of the reason your history repeats itself.

There you go again letting your closet homosexuality slip out. 
If I were gay, it would not be closet, and though I am not, it isn't an insult.

You are a moron troll, and you will kiss your stupidity. Even your homophobia will not save you.

What a loser.
XLAV
Debates: 0
XLAV
When a thread on stopping flame wars becomes a flame war battleground. 
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
-->
@XLAV
Wouldnt be like a new DDO if a bunch of senile idiots didn't stay up 5 hours past their bed time flaming me just because they got butthurt :P
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@XLAV
Battles can be necessary.

WWII stopped the moron troll Hitler. He wanted to kill Jews, Blacks, and Homosexuals.

Hmmmm. Reminds me of someone.
Imabench
Imabench

Wait a sec, did yall know you could delete posts on forums? I just tried the little trash can thing on the right hand side of my post and it deleted it just like that. 

Goddamn this place is great. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
...stay up 5 hours past their bed time
The moron still doesn't get time zones. Probably has never left his trailer park.

What a loser.
Imabench
Imabench
The dipshit just compared me to Hitler XD

The moron still doesn't get time zones
I understand what time zones are, I just reject the claim that you live in a different one since it is very likely that you would stay up to 2am flaming someone on the internet just because they pointed out you're retarded. The fact that you just compared me to Hitler only reinforces this
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
 I just reject the claim that you live in a different one 
Lol. Another example of your faultless logic.

....flaming someone...
No on flamed you doofus. You are a moron troll. You call yourself a moron troll. You can't cry about being flamed after you've been a jerk all over the board.

...compared me to Hitler...
You hate Jews, Blacks, and homosexuals, and you are a troll. Are those not Hitler-like qualities?

Oh, and just like you, Hitler was a loser too.
Imabench
Imabench
Lol. Another example of your faultless logic.
The fact that you refrain from suggesting what time zone you actually live in only reinforces the probability that I’m right that you would stay up until 2am flaming someone for pointing out your stupidity. 

No one flamed you doofus. (Literally his next sentence) You are a moron troll. (Literally in the same post) You hate Jews, Blacks, and homosexuals, and you are a troll. Are those not Hitler-like qualities?
You either have no idea what flaming is, or you have the memory capacity of a dead bird. Both of which could be equally true, as you repeatedly demonstrate for everyone XD

Castin
Castin
-->
@Imabench
Yeah Mike announced the new delete feature several days ago. It's nice.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
The fact that you refrain from suggesting what time zone you actually live...
Don't have to. The people who know me know. Plus you are a moron troll, I won't feed you.

You either have no idea what flaming is,...
Yes, you're the self proclaimed expert on flaming, troll. All I know is how to handle trolls. Even moron ones like you.

as you repeatedly demonstrate for everyone XD
You are so hung up on what people think of you, you insecure little troll. "Beloved". Hee, hee!

Told you, you would have a blast with me.
ocean
ocean
-->
@ethang5
All I know is how to handle trolls. Even moron ones like you.

I want you to think very hard about this.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@ocean
Yay! Another white knight.

Listen an hero, there are trolls, and then there are moron trolls, like our loser here.

I want you to think very hard about this.
And what you want should be important to me why? Oh, you're a liberal, right.

Tell you what, I'll give it the same amount of thought that went into your post. Very little.

That fair?

I'm only your 4th post to the board. Do I smell a sock puppet?

Imabench
Imabench
-->
@ocean
Don’t hold your breath waiting for ethang to do things he’s not capable of. ‘Thinking carefully’? He can barely respond to someone who disagrees with him without lumping them into whatever ‘group’ it is im running on here. 

Imabench
Imabench
Plus you are a moron troll, I won't feed you.
LOL please..... You’re entire existence on the site has pretty much devolved to feeding me more ammo XD

If you knew not to feed trolls then you would have let the thread die a long time ago, not pick fights in completely different threads, not make asinine comparisons about me to Hitler.... Basically everything you are stupid enough to keep doing now 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
You claimed to be "beloved" troll, right on your profile here. Could you have been lying? Just full of yourself?

Surely you run the group that holds you as their beloved troll?

Lol. What a loser.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
If you knew not to feed trolls then you would have let the thread die a long time ago,...
I told you troll, you went looking for me, and now you've found me. You claim you are enjoying this, I wonder why then you want it to end.

You don't get to be a moron troll and have people just drop your stupidity. So pack whatever "ammo" you think you have. I'm going to show you a vacuous, insecure, attention whore. You now have the attention you sought.

You are a moron troll. You will get treated like a moron troll. If you are too embarrassed to begin behaving like a sensible person, you can leave, but your little troll reign at DDO will not happen here.

Buy a clue if you need to.
Imabench
Imabench
you went looking for me, and now you've found me.
And now I have you on the end of a string, like a little toy I twirl for my own amusement 

You claim you are enjoying this, I wonder why then you want it to end.
I never said I wanted it to end, though your inability to read or use reason can explain why you might think otherwise. I’m simply pointing out that you are just feeding me more ammo to demonstrate that, as usual, you’ve never had any idea what you’re talking about....

the fact act that I literally have to spell it out for you, only for you to keep doing it anyways, is a testament to why abortion needs to stay legal 
ocean
ocean
-->
@ethang5
Actually, it was my third post. 

Learn to count. 

ocean
ocean
-->
@Imabench
It is more than apparent to me that you are right. So far, I’ve observed that all he can use as retorts are “moron” and “troll”. He’s also very prone to getting the most basic of things wrong. 

Vaarka
Vaarka
Don't you guys know how the human brain works, especially in the current modern day of "fake news"

Everyone has their own belief, and that belief creates their standard of reality. However, if someone were to challenge their reality, it would create a problem. Since people learn early on that "mistake/being wrong = bad thing", they will do literally anything to defend their reality, because they can't handle the idea that "I might be wrong".

Sure, we can accept we're wrong, but not always.

There are three stages to the "insults" and flame wars you speak of, and it's based on the disagreement. 

If someone disagrees with you...
Step 1: They're ignorant. They don't know the truth, and all you need to do is show them the correct information and they'll join your side.

Step 2: They're stupid. They have all the truth and information but can't put it together to get the same conclusion that I do.

Step 3: They're evil. They know that their belief is wrong and are purposely trying to thwart you and push their agenda against a society of people who are stuck at step 1. They are the cause of all our problems. 

Everytime we meet someone who does not qualify for a step, we move down the ladder. If they disagree, they're ignorant. If they're not ignorant, then they're stupid. If they're not stupid, then they're evil.

It's just how we as people try to cope with the idea that we may be wrong, which is becoming a serious problem in current society
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@ocean
Wait a minute, wait....

Did Ethang just manage to fuck up counting to THREE??????
ocean
ocean
-->
@Imabench
Not surprisingly, yes. 

This is how ethang counts: 

And...

Smithereens
Debates: 2
Smithereens
-->
@ocean
are you from DDO? who were you?
ocean
ocean
-->
@Smithereens
No, I’m not. I actually only know of DDO through reading about it on here lol. I’ve mostly just been in the background...reading various posts and following flame wars.
Imabench
Imabench
Oh neat, we're already getting members from outside DDO. 
Castin
Castin
-->
@Vaarka
Not a lot of people are able to recognize the various human cognitive biases and effects while they're in the middle of experiencing/committing them.
Castin
Castin
-->
@ocean
No, I’m not. I actually only know of DDO through reading about it on here lol. I’ve mostly just been in the background...reading various posts and following flame wars.
Nice. How did you discover DART?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
And now I have you on the end of a string, like a little toy I twirl for my own amusement 
Yes, every time you post the infantile "XD", we see how much fun you're having. I know what it means when a troll claims to be tickled. Hold on troll, I got more "amusement" for you.

I never said I wanted it to end,...
Then we are sympatico. I was minding my own business, you decided to be a moron troll and look for me. Now you what to whine about being flamed. It will end when you stop being a moron troll. Tell then, happy "amusement".

...is a testament to why abortion needs to stay legal 
Wow, you're original Mr. Beloved troll. Did you think that one up yourself?

-->@ Ocean
Actually, it was my third post.
Did you do the other 2 with your socks on? You know nothing. And I'm not interested.

So far, I’ve observed that all he can use as retorts are “moron” and “troll”. 
Please get it right socky. It's "beloved troll". The loser called himself a moron troll. And like him, you are dodging the 9 bans. Does that not impress you?

Learn to count.
When you are no longer a sock puppet posing as an hero, your posts will be worth counting. As is, though your liberal confusion tells you otherwise, you aren't important enough to matter.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Castin
--> @ethang5.

Forum posts: 216.  Added: 09.03.18 09:47PM

I spotted two geeks planning to attack the religious and "right-wingers" on debateart. I don't know who they were because of the names but I might have a clue do to the immature writing styles. We have enemies even outside this forum!

I knew with his insecure need for approval from lackies, our loser would put on a sock. Couple of his bans were for dup accounts as I remember.

What a loser.