On The Topic of Ridiculous Flame Wars

Author: blamonkey

Total: 117
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Oh neat, we're already getting members from outside DDO. 
Inside your sock is outside of DDO?

Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@ethang5
--> @ethang5.

Forum posts: 216.  Added: 09.03.18 09:47PM

I spotted two geeks planning to attack the religious and "right-wingers" on debateart. I don't know who they were because of the names but I might have a clue do to the immature writing styles. We have enemies even outside this forum!

I knew with his insecure need for approval from lackies, our loser would put on a sock. Couple of his bans were for dup accounts as I remember.

What a loser.
I'm confused about what this is and why you @ed it to me.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Castin
It was sent to me by one of our members a couple of days ago in a thread on Dart. I removed his name.

Our sock Ocean is likely one of the two geeks darned to come to Dart and "assist" our beloved loser.
Castin
Castin
-->
@ethang5
It wouldn't surprise me. I don't understand how he found out about DART if he was never on DDO, that's our primary source of new members. But as there is no proof I will give him the benefit of the doubt and proceed as normal.

Castin
Castin
But guys, I'm worried you're just gonna get banned as troublemakers if you keep this up. Or troubleprolongers, at least. People have already been banned for causing comparable trouble. If Mike looks in thread after thread and consistently sees the same people involved in flamewars, he might think the easiest solution is just to get rid of the problem members.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Castin
I am willing to live with Mikes decision.

*The moron troll attacked me first. And has continued to insult Stephen though Stephen has not addressed him.
*The moron troll calls himself a troll and holds his unprovoked attacks on people as a badge of honor.
*He has continued to attack me and then lie that I was following him.
*We were both under AirMax and Max banned him 9 times. I never was.
*Though he attacked me first, and reinstigated the flaming, he has used vulgarity routinely in his posts to me. I have called him only things he has called himself.
*The people I have opposed here have been banned, showing that the mod thought my position was reasonable.

I will not have a loser attack me and then back down because I am afraid of being banned. This moron troll will not run roughshod over the board. He just will not.

He has the history he does for a reason. Had he left me alone, he would now be fine. But he is still deluded about where he is. And if he is correct that Dart is his personal arena to be a jerk troll, then Dart isn't for me.

It's all nice to cry about "crusades" and "people having it in for him" when he brags about being a troll who attacks people. Does Mike think this loser will ever have profitable relations with other members here? A vulgar loser who thinks trolling and being banned are medals of honor?

He will stop being a troll
He will leave
Or he will be banned

Those are his choices on Dart. Those are everyone's choices on Dart. If I am wrong, Mike will correct me.

Castin
Castin
-->
@ethang5
Hopefully Mike will find all that sympathetic. But at what point does "not backing down" become dragging out a pointless flamewar where you're just slinging malicious insults back and forth over and over?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Castin
It isn't pointless. There is a point.

People like our loser depend on that sentiment.

In suspect he picked on me because he saw me as "ultra-religious" and thought I would acquiesce to being assaulted. Bullies like him pick "victims" they think will not fight back.

I don't think we are morally equal. And I don't think any "peace" which leaves him to continue attacking members is a peace worth having.

Dart should be a community where the overall experience is pleasant all its members feel safe from unprovoked attacks by self-discribed trolls.

Sites like that are a dime a dozen on the web. Why can't we be better? Why can't we be different?

I believe we can.
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
If Mike looks in thread after thread and consistently sees the same people involved in flamewars, he might think the easiest solution is just to get rid of the problem members
All he would have to do is look at both members involved in the flamewar and figure out which one was the raging little child who tried to start a fight at every opportunity in the first place (ethang). From that point it gets pretty straightforward where Ethang is disciplined for having no self control, and I add another little notch to my belt of idiots who went crazy trying to crusade against me
Imabench
Imabench
But he is still deluded about where he is. And if he is correct that Dart is his personal arena to be a jerk troll, then Dart isn't for me.
Bye johnny boy
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench

Imabench:

Beloved troll from debate.org, immigrated to this site after the previous site devolved into nonstop spamming attacks.... Creator of the Weekly Stupid,

Banned 9 times, vulgar and crass.

All he would have to do is look at both members involved...
The last mod that did that banned you.
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@ethang5

The last mod that did that banned you
Actually he didn't. The last time I was banned from DDO was when Juggle fucked up the handling of the spam attack and banned 90% of useful members still on the site. You naturally were spared from that since you've only been as useful as Anne Frank's drumset for most of your life. Prior to that incident it had been months if not years from the last time I was temp banned, though you wouldn't know that since your ability to count correctly is limited to about 3. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
I don't need to go through convoluted excuses to explain why I was banned. I wasn't a troll.

Your "usefulness" caused you to be banned. Lol. Right loser. Even Anne Frank would be able to see that lie.

ocean
ocean
-->
@ethang5
Even Anne Frank would be able to see that lie.

This is yet another very problematic statement. 
ocean
ocean
-->
@Castin
A friend recommended that I use it. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@ocean
Why not report it sock?
ocean
ocean
-->
@ethang5
Why would I report it?

Also, I am not a “sock”. 
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@ocean
Even Anne Frank would be able to see that lie.
Ethang has no idea who Anne Frank is does he? XDDDD

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@ocean
Why would I report it?
Why would you mention it?

Also, I am not a “sock”.
Sure you aren't. The strings are just fashion.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
Anne Frank was blind troll, not deaf. She could have used a drum set.

D'oh!!

Forever
Forever
-->
@RationalMadman
posts like this make me start to reckon that you're the only psychopath...
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@ethang5
The fact that you genuinely believe Anne Frank is blind, and then try to make other people seem stupid for not believing it, is an undeniable testament to how utterly retarded you really are. You literally have no idea what it is you talk about anymore XD

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Imabench
And that makes you not a troll how?
Imabench
Imabench
I'm just going to respond with the same message from this point on since you genuinely have no idea what you're even talking about anymore. 

Get your facts straight and then you can talk to me, dumbass XD

GG
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@DebateArt.com
@Imabench
Unnecessary vulgarity. Reported.

I would not be talking to you if you had not sought me out troll. But I see you're growing tired.

Reply or don't however you want, but be a troll and you will have problems. You will learn that.

XD - lol
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@ethang5

GG

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@DebateArt.com
@Imabench
I don't want to talk to you.

dumbass
I only want to report you.
Imabench
Imabench

GG

ocean
ocean
-->
@ethang5
Why would you mention it? 
You have avoided my question. Thus, I will ask it again...

Why would I report it? 

Sure you aren't. The strings are just fashion.
Yes, they actually are.
ocean
ocean
-->
@ethang5
Anne Frank was blind troll, not deaf. She could have used a drum set.

But if she had used a drum set, people would've heard her playing in the attic...

In addition, I feel obliged to clarify that she was not blind.