ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
Me: I focus on one person at a time.
Pie: Okay, so who are your other reads.
Me: (≖_≖ )
It’s for the record....there are 3 scum. SA is scum to you, but if he flips town, who’s the next person?

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@PressF4Respect
I’ll do better, I’ll give my reads

Scum

Supa - he’s being hypocritical in his analysis and straight up lying while advocating for LaL

Lean Scum

Speedrace - I don’t like his push for Press to revea what he really is since the push is inherently pro-scum since they want to know whether it’s a gambit of some sorts or an actual role

SirAnonymous - this is more of a concurrence reading since I don’t know much about the show. Behaviorally, I can see him research fake claims as well along with the justification.

Airmax1227 - inactivity and random character claim. Don’t really like the latter since it was unnecessary (weakest scum read however do to soft claim)

Null

drafterman - He’s been contributing but I still have to to analyze behavior on an individual basis. Rating bound to change in future

Oromagi - not much too go on. His scumplay involves lurking so down the stretch if this continues I’d be concerned.

Greyparrot - he’s being himself. Hard to do objective analysis cause his play is random.

WaterPhoenix - inactive for the most part. Don’t like his willingness to lynch someone who he thinks is town tho. Rating may change with more info

Wylted - inactive ; ploy could be an attempt to get a real vig if he exists to reveal themselves.

Lean Town

PressF - no reason for him to commit to a gambit without reason

Lunatic - very active and thoughtfulness shown through reads and analysis
ILikePie5's scumreads, from post 970-something.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@ILikePie5
I'll figure that out then.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@PressF4Respect
Can you provide a link? I don't wanna go back through 650 posts

You should read everything, but here:

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
Post 412. No idea why I said 970-something. It's getting late.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drafterman
I'll figure that out then.

Alright, on the record you are unwilling to say.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@ILikePie5
Alright, on the record you are unwilling to say.
More like that he hasn't thought about it, since saying "I'll figure it out" implies that he hasn't thought it out yet.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@SirAnonymous
More like that he hasn't thought about it, since saying "I'll figure it out" implies that he hasn't thought it out yet.

That’s not how it works.
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@Lunatic
@drafterman
@ILikePie5
Yeah the problem with this is that there is way too much information saturation. All the evidence we have is circumstantial, and there are way too many potentially scummy people (whether it be through inactivity, dubious character claims, or other sub-par actions) on the list to get anything conclusive. This is why we should lynch DP1, wait through the night, and narrow down the scum pool.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
I didn't say A-R-O-S-E was town, I nulled him. I think his posts in this thread are a typical town thing from him, but at the same time, his lurking is extremely scum. I am tempted to lean scum on him now just cause of it, but if he flips TOWN, I would vouch for a FOS on you is SA is scum. You seem to support him a ton

drafterman
drafterman
-->
@warren42
I'm pretty sure Sir is already lynched. I don't think warren counted AROSE vote and I don't see where AROSE unvoted.

A-R-O-S-E
Debates: 0
A-R-O-S-E
Of course, I'm inactive. I have 27 pages of nothingness to go off of. It's DP1 and all I feel that will be gotten out of a DP this long is a few wild goose chases. I won't and refuse to participate a lot this DP, but will be more active tomorrow as there will be actual things to make stuff out of.

Peace.
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@drafterman
I did unvote in the void that is this DP
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
I unvoted him and people followed, then I revoted him
drafterman
drafterman
There is this:

Vader
Vader
Unvote

A-R-O-S-E is not going to respond to any pings on him now, hmmm.... Lunatic may have a point here
Vader
Vader
But we have lynched him so many times in DP1 and he flipped town. I hope it doesn't happen. I will remain neutral tho and wait to be convinced
Vader
Vader
Then again, AROSE is bandwagoning a lot. Argh... Lunatic may have a point. I see his bandwagoning and what not
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
Of course, I'm inactive. I have 27 pages of nothingness to go off of. It's DP1 and all I feel that will be gotten out of a DP this long is a few wild goose chases. I won't and refuse to participate a lot this DP, but will be more active tomorrow as there will be actual things to make stuff out of.
You "refuse" to participate?

A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@Vader
I'll respond to pings but not investigate anything. Instead I'll pick up evidence DP2 (when there is some).
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@SirAnonymous
"refuse to participate a lot"

Vader
Vader
Ok...

I think this is a stall. I think he is pointing me in scum direction. I am just not confidence in any lynch targets. The safe option is SA, but the risk is AROSE
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
This A-R-O-S-E is an almost 180 degree turnaround of what town A-R-O-S-E did last game DP1. That A-R-O-S-E was lively and passionate, going so far as to force a 1v1 tradeoff to town's advantage. This is the opposite of what we see here. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Lunatic
@drafterman
@Vader
@ILikePie5
What do you guys think?
Vader
Vader
If Lunatic is right about this read, he is a strong town. And PressF is town, if not, I am going to null PF and lean scum Lunatic

VTL AROSE

I am willing to take a risk here. If AROSE flips town, SA is next. By DP2, there could be leads that could push us in the direction where we could narrow scum pool

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
That, and the fact that Sir has been way more helpful to town than A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
A-R-O-S-E
-->
@Vader
@PressF4Respect
I think it's safe to say I'm right about us getting nothing out of this DP when 2 posts of mine means more than 27 pages of 25 posts.

If you're really just hard on for a lynch like that and are taking advantage of a possibly scummy thing I'm doing after those 27 pages, town is already fricked.

Surely you got something out of those 27 pages of hard work, right?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@A-R-O-S-E
I think it's safe to say I'm right about us getting nothing out of this DP when 2 posts of mine means more than 27 pages of 25 posts.

If you're really just hard on for a lynch like that and are taking advantage of a possibly scummy thing I'm doing after those 27 pages, town is already fricked.

Surely you got something out of those 27 pages of hard work, right?

We have a good list of character claims going from 27 pages, lots of posts to analyze going into further DP'es. I think your focusing too much on the number of posts then the content obviously. On DDO there was plenty of DP1's that frequently got 500+ posts. We are just trying to settle on a lynch. You in particular don't seem to be playing the same way you have recently, and this lazy style and attitude, and unwillingness to even try doesn't seem like your previous plays.