Basically people who believe in God

Author: TheRealNihilist

Total: 139
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
If I didn't make that clear yet, yes. However, the Creator doesn't poof things into existence like most people may think there's a process. So my idea about creation fits with the processes we observe take place in our universe. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Let me know if you want to discuss something. 
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
Do you believe that God created man directly, or that God created life and humans came to be as a result of those processes you mentioned?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
Do you believe that God created man directly,

Of course because the soul exists prior to the physical body. The material body is nothing more than a vehicle that your mom and dad were involved in forming the physical body of what you are. 

or that God created life and humans came to be as a result of those processes you mentioned?

You have both, you have the soul which comes out of the heart of God and then the soul is sent into creation to experience life through a physical vessel. That vessel of course is needed to interact with this world. So....you have first the created soul, then the created bodies that were developed through processes. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
Do you believe in evolution?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
Yes definitely, without that there would be no process. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
Ok, moving on. Do you believe that there is free will?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
Ok, moving on. Do you believe that there is free will?

There is our own will, but it's not free. We exist in a cause and effect environment. Meaning there is a reaction to every action and a consequence for all that we do, now or later.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@EtrnlVw
I've a few topics i would like to discuss with you .
First topic i would like to adress  ....  Your viewable decline of God.
Your  nonchalantness. Less ness so to speak.
Also Your periods of not posting have changed. ( maybe something is wrong ) maybe you are unhappy at home.  Dunno. 
But what i want you to know pal is. 
I'm here for ya. 
Etenl?
I'm here for ya. 

' stands with arms open ' 

Come on , bring it in . 
Eternal.
mmmmmmmmmmmm.

I said i had a few topics. I dont. 
Good day sir. 

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Love ya bro.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
So if there is no free will, then everyone is predestined to either heaven or hell from the moment of conception. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
Disagree, hell is just a prison. It's purpose in the afterlife is the same here, there is no predestined to be in hell forever that's a bit of nonsense. Heaven is the same, no one gets to a better place that hasn't deserved it. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
So if there is no free wil

I said we have our own will, it's just not free as in we do whatever we want with no effect. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
to either heaven or hell

Just to add, there isn't just two places when you leave this body, those are two of many options. Creation is massive, if you think the universe is enormous wait til you see what else exists!
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
I wasn’t talking about an eternal afterlife in heaven/hell. My question is:
Since you agree that there is no free will (that everything is as the result of cause and effect), a person would have their actions predetermined, and thus their afterlife (heaven/hell) would have already been determined . Do you see this as true or not?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
Not, because again I said that we do have our own will. Twice now. What I'm saying is that we live in a world where our actions have consequences, that doesn't mean predetermined. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
I said we have our own will, it's just not free as in we do whatever we want with no effect. 
Do people do actions of their own volition, or are they determined by prior causes?
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
Just to add, there isn't just two places when you leave this body, those are two of many options. Creation is massive, if you think the universe is enormous wait til you see what else exists!
What places, other than heaven or hell, can one go to in their afterlife? I’m Curious

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
Both. I would say. There's moral actions and then there are reaction actions. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
I typed up my message before you posted yours, so the page didn’t refresh until after I posted mine. I apologize if I seem redundant in my points, it’s because I didn’t see your subsequent posts yet.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
What places, other than heaven or hell, can one go to in their afterlife? I’m Curious

Well the soul is eternal so the experiences are endless, the Creator is an eternal creative force we should never put limits on such a Reality. When you leave this world it's the same as our physical universe, there are many many planets, galaxies and forms. You can call it a multiverse, creation has layers and so does the soul.  As well you could end up coming back to earth, depending on your progress and Kama. 

PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
Are the moral actions based off of one’s own morals, or off of God’s?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
Are the moral actions based off of one’s own morals, or off of God’s?

More like universal laws that we abide under, similar to natural laws. This is more based off our interaction with others and the planet, so while it's objective it's also individual. I'm under the impression we don't need God to be moral, but since we are the very nature of God what's really the distinction? the difference is that the soul exists in an environment where it interacts with other beings and nature, whereas God exists in the state of aloneness, meaning there is no other. 

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
Are the moral actions based off of one’s own morals

There is a higher standard that exists, because not everyone has the same moral code or intentions so it can't really be based off of opinion or feelings of the individual. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
Well the soul is eternal so the experiences are endless, the Creator is an eternal creative force we should never put limits on such a Reality. When you leave this world it's the same as our physical universe, there are many many planets, galaxies and forms. You can call it a multiverse, creation has layers and so does the soul.  As well you could end up coming back to earth, depending on your progress and Kama.
Does this mean you believe in reincarnation?

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
Does this his mean you believe in reincarnation?

Absolutely, and reincarnation exists in most religions they just label things different names. Even in Christianity the soul exists apart from the physical body, so while it doesn't elaborate on what the soul experienced before it appeared in the womb they do however believe in an afterlife. And if an afterlife exists the soul reincarnates period. The basic definition of reincarnation is "the rebirth of a soul in a new body." So yes of course. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
Do you believe abstract objects exist outside of the universe?

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
Yes, because the physical experience is actually the outermost layer of the soul and creation. As you get higher into the worlds of God there is less and less materiality to the point where you eventually have the mental worlds and pure conscious worlds, and all of this comes out the universal mind of God. Have you ever heard of the universal mind? 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@PressF4Respect
Do you believe abstract objects exist outside of the universe

The very nature of the conscious soul is immaterial. 
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@EtrnlVw
Yes, because the physical experience is actually the outermost layer of the soul and creation. As you get higher into the worlds of God there is less and less materiality to the point where you eventually have the mental worlds and pure conscious worlds, and all of this comes out the universal mind of God.
So is the human soul part of god?

Have you ever heard of the universal mind? 
No I haven’t