Author: Speedrace

Read-only
Total: 68
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@PressF4Respect
Give me a few minutes to think that over. I might join you.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Speedrace
@PressF4Respect
@SirAnonymous
@press
I hope you're right, and willing to roll the dice against the low probability of SirAnonamous being a werewolf (I don't buy his claim, but why maintain this standoff another couple days?). 4 of us, instead of 3 of us being alive tomorrow, does sound preferable.

@SirAnonamous
Good luck, whatever you really are.

@Speed
Unvote,

VNTL
Barney
Barney
-->
@Speedrace
Unofficial Vote Count

SirAnonymous - 1/3 - Drafterman,
VTNL - 3/3 - SirAnonymous, PressF4Respect, Ragnar
Ragnar - 1/3 - Lunatic
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
It's an open set up, we know there is 1 third party in the game. Many third party roles joint with town. If there is a real 3rd party not CC'ing, he is stupid, because most win cons for 3rd revolve around surviving to the endgame and there is mutual benefit in trying to joint with town or in the very least taking out mafia. SA is confirmed 3rd party at this point. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Trying to spin SA as a werewolf seems a bit of a stretch. Drafter was the one who came up with that idea because he knows these roles better than most of us, but Ragnar trying to bandwagon that idea seems so scummy. If SA really did use that as a fake claim for werewolf that would be clever af (not saying he isn't) but he like me probably didn't even know of the existence of the role until drafter told him. Would have taken a bit of researching the roles to find it out, and he was under pressure pretty early. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
If I die again tonight, please look into lynching ragnar. He's scummy af.
Lunatic
Lunatic
My death is also another scum tell for ragnar. I rarely am killed np0, I have had bad luck lately and tend to lead mislynches, I don't see the current player pool killing me off early. Ragnar's inexperience might explain the kill on me. I recognize this is weak wifom, but just something I am feeling.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Vote Count

SirAnonymous - 1/3 - Drafterman,
VTNL - 3/3 - SirAnonymous, PressF4Respect, Ragnar
Ragnar - 1/3 - Lunatic

No Lynch! Please submit all night actions ASAP by 6:12 AM, December 17.