Christmas, The Contrived Sham to Hide Our True Roots... Paganism.

Author: Reece101

Total: 93
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@Athias
Provide me a direct reference.
I can’t because as I’m typing this, this isn’t the future.

If that's your premise, then you should not argue that magic doesn't exist. 
I didn’t argue magic doesn’t exist. 

Yes. So why are trying to shift the burden of proof? You are the one who made the claim that the flood was a "made up" story. And then when asked to support your claim, you attempted to shift the burden of proof by asserting that only those who claim that it happened have an onus using a bastardized logic. Can you support your claim? Will you support your claim? If not, then drop your argument. 
What argument?

What is "my" belief system?
The belief system you’ve espoused.

That's on you. And so far the only waste of time is this posturing you've continued after I've demanded several times that you support your claim. If you're not going to support your claim, you are within your discretion to refuse me a response. But I will consider it a dropped argument. 
What claim? What argument?

Your convenience doesn't matter; that which you are "all for" doesn't matter; logical consistency matters since you are invoking onus probandi. And thus far, you haven't applied any logical consistency to your arguments. Support your claims or drop them. It's a simple task. 
What’s the task?
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Reece101
I can’t because as I’m typing this, this isn’t the future.
So then why would you state this:

Go back and look at the examples so you understand to be carful not to twist context for future references.
My demand for a "direct reference" has nothing to do with your mention of "future reference."  Provide me a direct reference to the examples you claim demonstrate my "twisting" your words.

I didn’t argue magic doesn’t exist. 
I didn't state that you argued magic didn't exist; my statement is conditional and normative.

What argument?
These arguments:

It isn’t like Christianity existed for hundreds of thousands of years before it became the norm/state sponsored.

Postdiluvian figures, are you serious? The flood is a made up story. It was not an historical event.

The belief system you’ve espoused.
Which belief system is that?

What claim? What argument?
Look above.

What’s the task?
Supporting the claims I referenced above, or dropping them.

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@Athias
So then why would you state this: Go back and look at the examples so you understand to be carful not to twist context for future references.

My demand for a "direct reference" has nothing to do with your mention of "future reference."  Provide me a direct reference to the examples you claim demonstrate my "twisting" your words
Can you please try to be logically consistent. This is a great example.

I didn't state that you argued magic didn't exist; my statement is conditional and normative. 
I didn’t state you said that I argued magic didn’t exist; my statement is conditional and normative. 

These arguments: 

1. It isn’t like Christianity existed for hundreds of thousands of years before it became the norm/state sponsored.

2. Postdiluvian figures, are you serious? The flood is a made up story. It was not an historical event.
Are they arguments?

Which belief system is that?
The belief system that you espoused.

Look above.
Look above where?

Supporting the claims I referenced above, or dropping them. 
Supporting them with an argument?