Author: drafterman

Read-only
Total: 457
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
-->
@Zaradi
Can confirm I am town. If you have a protective role, it should obviously not be used on me though
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@SirAnonymous
You still have to have a vote in, even if it is VTNL or risk being modkilled
Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
Unvote
VTL singularity 

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Vote Count
Singularity - 5/5 - Grey, Ragnar, Supa, Speed, Zaradi
Pie - 2/5 - Pie, Singularity

Note Voting: Water, Sir

There is less than 9 hours remaining. Players not voting by the end of the DP will be mod killed.

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
UNVOTE

VTL Ragnar

Drafter strictly follows the role spreadsheet, so there was no reason for him to have said head Hunter
But restless spirit works perfectly with Press
drafterman
drafterman
Vote Count
Singularity - 4/5 - Grey, Ragnar, Supa, Zaradi
Pie - 2/5 - Pie, Singularity
Ragnar - 1/5 - Speed

There is less than 9 hours remaining. Players not voting by the end of the DP will be mod killed.

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Zaradi
Why Singularity
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@WaterPhoenix
@SirAnonymous
Where are you guys. This is ridiculous you would wait on a vote when we are not in a mylo situation anyway. The rules of this game mean your vote should always be on somebody, even as just a place holder
Singularity
Singularity
UNVOTE VTL RAGNAR
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Speedrace
Her recent behavior strikes me as a desperate scummy trying not to get lynched. Her recent posts seem to be grasping for any straw she can use to stay alive rather than giving a concerted effort to scumhunt for an alt
Zaradi
Zaradi
-->
@Speedrace
Plus, I doubt a Ragnar wagon will work at this point given time limits. And my preferred lynch isn't gonna happen
drafterman
drafterman
Vote Count
Pie - 1/5 - Pie
Ragnar - 2/5 - Speed, Singularity

Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Zaradi
That is because the DP is near ending and I am trying to save somebody I 100% know is town, and I am pretty sure ragnar is scum so priority is to lynch him not find his scum partner
Singularity
Singularity
If you are on later switch your vote back to me. I can tell you prefer a ragnar lynch
Barney
Debates: 51
Barney
-->
@Singularity
I never accused you of manufacturing my words. I accused you into manufacturing your own in some artificial way.
Post #271. You denied writing the post.

When accused of something on the 15th, you've waited until the 17th to clarify any misunderstanding; opting to first deny having written the post.

I honestly see my error. Your behavior since has been scum desperation; and it honestly feels like someone else advised you to switch tactics away from denying writing the message.

Your posts seem self conscious. Is my explanation. You mentioned putting thoughts into your posts, which can happen as town but is usually indicative of scum as town is looking to find scum and thoughtfulness implies you care more for image management than scum hunting.
If we followed this standard, our biggest thinker this game has been SirAnon, who you would say we should lynch for being so thoughtful. Granted Greyparrot might agree, but Grey believes we should lynch anyone who suggests ways powers could be used in scum hunting.

I am town. I am a headhunter and will 100% target you after my lynch. If I target you and are wrong, we lose another member of town. A lynch of me could be game over for town if you are town, if you are scum, I will 100% hit scum and now you guys are most likely down to 1 person. I would remove your vote from me
Kill me tonight then. By outing your power, you'll be NKed and have zero chance of using it against scum. If you believe I'm scum, you should be fine with the lynching to then kill me after.

"You are the HUNTER. If you are lynched, you may select a person to die during the following Twilight Phase."

Or you can flip flop, and decide to be a ManBearPig with a bunch of different powers, claiming whatever suits you in the moment...
Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Barney
Being a thinker is not affiliation indicative,  filtering your thoughts in your writing is. Scum have to wear a mask and choose the words. Town can afford to write from the heart and ignore all personal masks
Singularity
Singularity
I immediately pointed out you were wrong. I just didn't think I would have to spell it out for you. I assumed you had a 3 digit IQ and would catch your exact mistake immediately upon rereading
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Singularity
Firstly, stop worrying about me not voting. I will have a vote placed before time runs out.
on the off chance I survived to MYLO it incentivizes scum to choose me as the NK in that situation, giving town more power than if they killed some other random person. I honestly would not have even admitted it by this point but I thought speed's vote ended the DP
Secondly, are you saying that you deliberately lied about being a hunter because it was a gambit to make the mafia kill you at MYLO so town would have an extra vote? This is quite the stretch, and it screams of desperate scum. Also, it is a huge red flag if someone is lying.
Barney
Debates: 51
Barney
-->
@Singularity
Scum have to wear a mask and choose the words. Town can afford to write from the heart and ignore all personal masks
Says the woman who wrote this: "but as an asian woman I beg you to vote for ragnar," and back in DP1 offered to send revealing pictures of yourself to get people to do what you want. None of those things have anything to do with this game.

As I've said before, you're either scum or insane. Either way, the town benefits from being rid of you.

Singularity
Singularity
-->
@Barney
Not wearing anything is the opposite of wearing a mask
Singularity
Singularity
I honestly feel like ragnar is slut shaming me. I think drafter needs to say something to him. 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Singularity
It is outside the game influence. Also, if you are going to offer people revealing pictures, I don't think you have any legitimate reasons to be annoyed by people who find that less than savory.

Singularity
Singularity
-->
@SirAnonymous
Nothing unsavory about boobs. It's not like balls
Speedrace
Speedrace
Being a thinker is not affiliation indicative,  filtering your thoughts in your writing is. Scum have to wear a mask and choose the words. Town can afford to write from the heart and ignore all personal masks
This. Ragnar ignored it
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Vote Count
Pie - 1/5 - Pie

There is less than 6 hours remaining. Players not voting by the end of the DP will be mod killed.

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@drafterman
VTL Singularity 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Singularity
Do you have any response to this?
Secondly, are you saying that you deliberately lied about being a hunter because it was a gambit to make the mafia kill you at MYLO so town would have an extra vote? This is quite the stretch, and it screams of desperate scum. Also, it is a huge red flag if someone is lying.

Singularity
Singularity
-->
@SirAnonymous
Lol, dude it doesn't scream desperate. I had a 1% chance of jot being lynched but prepared for the contingency of not being lynched by making a claim that would have increased towns chances of winning. Had I known the lynch did not count yet, I wouldn't have admitted it. Confessing is actually a town tell, as well as starting the DP late, my scum mates would have prompted me that the dp started. Obvious town is obvious 
drafterman
drafterman
Vote Count
Singularity - 5/5 - Grey, Ragnar, Supa, Zaradi, Sir
Pie - 1/5 - Pie

Note Voting: Water

There is less than 6 hours remaining. Players not voting by the end of the DP will be mod killed.

Singularity
Singularity
Why is it a scum tell to try and avoid a lynch? This is just confirmation bias. I won't even attempt to beat it. Confirmation bias can't be beaten