My Creator

Author: Paul

Total: 160
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
You're lying, you don't believe in death.
Honesty is beyond you.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
Where do you figure?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
You!
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Paul
Black holes may be the best bet for a creator of all biologic life coding.

Most complex RNA-DNA is based on spiral-helix.  Think slinky toy for starters.

Next think of spiral slinky pattern that curves around to meet it self like a toroidal pattern.

Next consider overlapping and interfering spiral patterns.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
You are not making an argument, you are simply making assertions about my character while contradicting what I say.

If you are willing to clarify what it is you are actually saying, I will gladly address what you are saying.

And you know, I don't think it's fair if you assume that I'm being dishonest. Surely you could show me a little more charity than that?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Tell me about death.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
What is there to tell you? You seem to think that if someone believes they won't die that is foolish, so you must already have some understanding of the concept. What more can I telll you about death?

Paul
Paul
-->
@Mopac
You ARE trying to sell me something, you are trying to sell me on your beliefs. You want me to buy into your beliefs and start believing what you believe so that you can save me from the fiery pits of hell. You care about me and everybody else like me and you don't want to see any of us tortured in hell for all eternity.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Do you believe in everlasting life?
Paul
Paul
-->
@EtrnlVw
Can you explain what you mean when you use the word spiritual? Do your spiritual beliefs include the Bible?
Paul
Paul
-->
@mustardness
Black holes may be the best bet for a creator of all biologic life coding? Can you explain how black holes do that? As far as I know a black hole scoops up everything near it and the only thing that comes back out of it is radiation.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Paul
Can you explain what you mean when you use the word spiritual? Do your spiritual beliefs include the Bible?
I'm only gonna come on here once in a while now that the trolls have taken over, I'll check and see if anyone has legit questions and if I believe they are serious in asking what they desire to have an answer for. While I believe you have your mind made up from observing your content and posts I'll go ahead and answer your question. There will be two ding dongs that harass my posts but pay no attention as I will not be engaging them.

When I use the word spiritual I mean that which is perceived outside the physical experience, that which transcends the material senses of the human body alone.
I believe the Bible has spiritual truths within it but it's not ALL accurate, there are some misconceptions, more so in the interpretations and doctrines by religious sects. There is nothing in the Gospels that contradicts the reality of the spiritual arena IMO because Jesus seems to understand it quite well, however there are many things in the Bible (OT as well as NT) that are not to be taken literally. Because of this fundamentalism there are all kinds of problems with those that do not accept a spiritual reality because to them some things are absurd. It's actually okay to believe some things are absurd because they are, not everything submitted by religion is correct. Spirituality serves to enhance the individual and if that is not happening something is wrong. It could be many things but the point is to get you, as an individual involved and observing truth. You also have to be willing to examine knowledge and spiritual truths that may not be conforming to your own opinions and worldview. 
If you respond to my post with content and or questions you will receive an answer, if you just ignore what I wrote and pretend I did not give a direct answer I will not be back, I'm logging in just for you.....your play.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
The Truth is life. TheTruth is eternal.
Paul
Paul
-->
@EtrnlVw
Going back to DDO?

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Paul
Going back to DDO?

Not anytime soon. You?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@EtrnlVw
Nothings changed, ET runs away yet again.
Paul
Paul
-->
@Mopac
The Truth is life. The Truth is eternal.
So, you have been reduced to this? Have you rendered yourself mentally retarded with your Bible? I am very concerned with this because what you believe has an effect on me. For example, did you vote for Trump? The thing that non rich trump supporters all have in common is the inability to recognize a con man when they see one. If you can't watch trump talk for five minuets and not clearly see that he is a phony then you and me have a big problem.

Paul
Paul
-->
@EtrnlVw
I haven't been to the forums for a while, got kind of burned out on it.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Paul
I don't blame ya. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Paul
Look at you, making fun of retarded people. High and mighty you must feel.

Paul
Paul
-->
@Mopac
So you admit that you are retarded?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Paul
So what if I am, are you going to mock me mercilessly for it?

Maybe you should be more charitable towards people you think are stupid, lest your haughtiness reflects back on yourself.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@disgusted
Nothings changed, ET runs away yet again.

Of course, ET is not here to discuss, debate or listen to anyone else, he is only here to preach his personal version of his beliefs. He complains because others are actually criticizing his views, which he hates with a passion because no one accepts them for the simple reason his beliefs are uber delusional.
Paul
Paul
-->
@Mopac
If I mock you mercilessly will you stop talking to me?

Paul
Paul
Because if it means you won't talk to me then I will NOT mock you mercilessly.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Paul
There is nothing strange about my claim, that you are the product of reality.

The Ultimate Reality is the creator of everything.

The Ultimate Reality is what God means.

And you as well as anyone can see that God is the creator of all by contemplating what "The Ultimate Reality" means. 

That is my position very simply.

Paul
Paul
-->
@Mopac
Were you raised in a religious family?

Paul
Paul
-->
@Mopac

You should listen to this guy.

He makes a pretty good argument against free will.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Paul
I wouldn't call the environment I was raised in religious, no. I'm not really interested in listening to Sam Harris.

Paul
Paul
-->
@Mopac

I posted that video in the wrong thread, I should have posted it in the “Jesus is Lord?” thread where you said that you don't believe in free will.

What happened that made you become a religious person?