Author: Salixes

Read-only
Total: 120
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
So after that wall-o-text, the "true christian" opts out of the line to obey his master, but expects those he calls fakes to precede him.

If every time your master points out a child in need, you duck your responsibility Dee Dee, is it any wonder you see your master as a murderer?
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

Whoopsie again! Pssst, I won't tell others that you are running away again from the specifics of my godl post within this thread, and then stating that Stephen, et al, are doing the same thing to you, that puts you in a hypocritical stance, okay? It will just be between you and me, mums the word, okay, shhhhhhhhh.

Therefore, when you have the time away from Satan giving you your scripts, at least "try" to address the following threads specifics about our Jesus being a serial killer, and that you are running away from at this time located below, okay?

If you need help, and that will give us even more laughter, get Tradesecret or Mopac to help you with the above link. LOL!!!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The atheist Salixes just contacted me and I sent him the details to make a donation.

The "true Christian" Dee Dee is still blabbering about Satan, no donation in sight.

If Sal follows through, I will post a link to a video of the little girl in question.

Main while the "true christian" will still be yammering incoherently about how it's Jesus who kills.

I bet that little girl is glad there are fake Christians.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

Oh, oh, you are running away from another one of my posts again, and you have the audacity to say that Stephen runs away from yours? Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E? Sure you can.  Don't you realize that Stephen will use this thread as an example of you not addressing posts to you?  Why make it easier for him?

As I have "schooled" you many times before, even the pseudo-christian like you is to defend the faith, remember? Yeah, you do. Therefore "what say you" about our Jesus being a serial killer as I have biblically shown in only one of many instances? As you know, I have accepted this fact, but so far, you continue to RUN AWAY from this fact!  Why?  Don't you realize that Jesus is watching you ( Hebrews 4:13) RUN AWAY from His bible, dropping "chicken feathers" along the way? Do you want this MO to hang upon your presence here at DEBATEART? Huh?

For your convenience, I have included the post in question below so you can respond, and then we can talk about it:

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The "true christian" still expects the fake Christians to obey the murderer while he pretends he's the religion police.

Shouldn't the "true christian" be the first to help the little girl? Instead, Dee Dee is posting verses saying we should help, but does nothing himself.

If the little girl dies, the genius will claim Jesus killed her! "True Christians" are not what they used to be. This one helps his murderous boss to murder children.

And then tries to blame his fakery on his boss!  Lol.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

Listen, if you are too scared to address the topic at hand in the following link, just say so, okay? I will add this thread to the "plethora" of other posts to you that you've run way from. Are the chicken feathers around your computer piling up to levels so you can't see your computer screen, and this is the reason you cannot see the post to you in the link below that is within this thread? LOL!!!

Ethang5, just keep running away in the name of Satan, because this is the only thing that you are good at within this forum. :(

Pertaining to the girl in need, you are already "ALLEGEDLY" contributing to her woes. *cough*  Therefore, I need not apply, therefore I can use the money that I would have given to repair my Salvation Bus to be able to spread the TRUE words of Jesus the Christ, praise!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Listen, if you are too scared to address the topic at hand in the following link, just say so, okay?
OK.

Pertaining to the girl in need, you are already "ALLEGEDLY" contributing to her woes. *cough*  Therefore, I need not apply,...
Lol. The fake Christian beat the True Christian to it. Thank God for fake Christians.

...therefore I can use the money that I would have given to repair my Salvation Bus 
Sure Dee Dee. Enjoy your prostitutes. I bet you won't let any fake Christians cut the line in front of you for that.

Lol!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

MY QUOTE TO ETHANG5 IN MY POST # 36: "Listen, if you are too scared to address the topic at hand in the following link, just say so, okay?"

ETHANG5'S EMBARRASSING RESPONSE IN HIS POST #37:  OK.

That's it, ethang5 has thrown in the towel of defeat against the Brother D's superior knowledge of the scriptures!  LOL!  It was inevitable, and I am wondering why ethang5 took so long in admitting that he was shown to be one of the most biblically ignorant pseudo-christians upon DEBATEART Religion forum?

In any event, ethang5's sins of not defending the faith will now come forward to Jesus upon ethang5's Judgment Day. I have left a note with Jesus in prayer that I want to see ol' ethang5 come before Jesus on this eventful day if I am in heaven at the time so I can look down upon this memorable event.

I can picture Jesus with His hand upon a lever that opens the trap door to Hell, as ethang5 stands upon this door crying, shaking, and pleading with Jesus that He was no match for the Brother D., therefore he couldn't defend the faith as Jesus wanted him to do. Since Jesus, as God, created Hell in the first place, He didn't plan on not using it.  Therefore, the eventful decision, Jesus pulls the lever and away with ethang5 as he takes the one way E-ticket ride to the depths of the burning sulfur lakes of Hell! (Revelation 21:8)  Praise Jesus' revenge upon the Bible ignorant pseudo-christians!

NEXT IN LINE?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
That's it, ethang5 has thrown in the towel of defeat against the Brother D's superior knowledge of the scriptures!  LOL!
You ask me to let you know if I become afraid and I say "OK" and you conclude that you've won? Did you make yourself a paper crown too Dee Dee?

The rest of your post was illiterate stupidity, so I skipped it. You again had nothing to say, but you posted anyway.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

Your term "OK" is showing the membership the fact that you are still running away from the posts in question. GET IT? HUH? SCARED?

I don't blame you for coming up with yet another excuse to discard the rest of my post that you called "stupidity" because of its content of you running away from Jesus being a serial killer, in you not being able to defend the faith, and what will happen to you upon Judgment Day! Good call Garth, Satan is smiling in your behalf.  LOL!!!

Ethang5, you just keep doing what you are good at, and that is running away from the TRUE Scriptures!

NEXT IN LINE?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Your term "OK" is showing the membership the fact that you are still running away from the posts in question. 
Lol. Showing membership.

GET IT? HUH? SCARED?
Yeah. I'm shaking in my booties. And you made it bold and all caps too! I stopped being scared at childish taunts in the 3rd grade Dee Dee.

I don't blame you for coming up with yet another excuse to discard the rest of my post that you called "stupidity"
No, its the same excuse it always was. It was the same old stupidity.

Ethang5, you just keep doing what you are good at, and that is running away from the TRUE Scriptures!
OK. And you keep bolding everything like a TRUE troll. OK?

NEXT IN LINE?
There is no line for you homer. That's just your delusion of grandure fooling you.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

UPDATE:

With ethang5's gibberish in his post #41 above of irrelevancy once again to the true topic at hand, he still hasn't addressed my following posts within this thread that shows him to be one of the most biblically ignorant pseudo-christians within this forum:

Jesus and I have run across many RUNAWAY pseudo-christians to Jesus' true words like ethang5 easily represents, but we have to admit, ethang5 is the number one runaway at DEBATEART Religion forum, bar none!  Ethang5 is also within our top 3 outside of this forum over the many years of the Brother D. conducting the business of Jesus on the internet!  

In ethang5 stepping in the proverbial poo all the time, I can only preclude that he loves this position given to him by Satan Himself! LOL!!!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I can only preclude that he loves this position given to him by Satan Himself! LOL!!!
You gave me the position genius.

But not to worry, we've always known who you are anyway

It is true that Satan is marked more by banal stupidity than by outright evil.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

UPDATE #2: 

In addressing ethangs5's post #43 of irrelevancy once again, he still hasn't addressed my following posts within this thread that shows him to be one of the most biblically ignorant pseudo-christians within this forum:

Salixes
Debates: 0
Salixes
-->
@BrotherDThomas
the most biblically ignorant
Which is a great advantage.

I could recommend to anyone to ignore the Bible at any cost except if you need it to prop open a door or tear pages out to light fires with.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
In addressing ethangs5's post #43 of irrelevancy once again, 
If the post is irrelevant, by are you addressing it? Get thee to a dictionary.

...he still hasn't addressed my following posts within this thread that shows him to be one of the most biblically ignorant pseudo-christians within this forum
Nope, it just shows me to be a poster that doesn't tolerate stupidity. Your posts are vacuous Dee Dee, and if you want people to take you seriously, stop being a fool.

It isn't an insult, its just brutal honesty.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR QUOTE: "If the post is irrelevant, by are you addressing it? Get thee to a dictionary."

Whoops again!  The correct term this time is instead of "by" you need to use the word "why" to make it readable and coherent for a change.  It seems that all of your running away from biblical axioms that relate to your biblical ignorance is frustrating you to no end, therefore you are getting your syntax messed up! Sorry. :(

YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO YOU ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY FROM POSTS ABOUT JESUS AND YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE: "Nope, it just shows me to be a poster that doesn't tolerate stupidity."

The posts that you keep running away from, to try and save what face and validity you have left within this forum, are about Jesus and your unadulterated biblical ignorance. Therefore once again you slap Jesus in the face, and where you have already slapped yourself in the face by running away from your biblical ignorance to begin with. LOL!!!!  

Ethang5, you just keep running away from your bible where now you will be known at this forum to be what is in the link below:

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Salixes

Salixes,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "I could recommend to anyone to ignore the Bible at any cost except if you need it to prop open a door or tear pages out to light fires with."

My King James 1611 Bible sits on my living room coffee table. I leave it there to impress others of the faith. The irony of which, I have used it as a door stop at times where once my dog retrieved it and chew it up. Subsequently, I heard violent thunder from the East, and prayed to Jesus not to murder my dog because of what he did. Jesus didn't murder ol' Duke that eventful day,  but about a week later Duke became sick and after I took him to the vet, he was diagnosed with parvovirus and died 2 days later.  Our Yahweh/Jesus/Ghost God does work in mysterious ways. :(

ETHANG5:
As you can see, our mascot pseudo-christian ethang5 has continuously ran away from our Jesus being a serial killer. Pseudo-christians like ol' ethang5 cannot explain this away and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, so they have to come up with a myriad of lame child like excuses to hide behind like is shown within his posts in this thread.  As a TRUE Christian, I have had to accept this fact about our ever loving and forgiving Jesus, and just move on the best way that I can.

In any event, this thread can now be "suggested" against ol' ethang5 when he calls out others that allegedly run away from his posts.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The correct term this time is instead of "by" you need to use the word "why" to make it readable and coherent for a change. 
You know its why and still you dodged answering Dee Dee. Runaway much?

You're so desperate, you're addressing me in your posts to others. Obsess much?

And for as much as you write, you say nothing. You would wilt away if I ignored you. But don't worry. I won't ignore you.

Your begging for attention, though pathetic, is endearing. What can I say, I have a soft spot for loons.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR MISQUOTE ONCE AGAIN: " Your begging for attention, though pathetic, is endearing. What can I say, I have a soft spot for loons."

Next time, use the contraction "you're" instead of the wrong word "your" for the given sentence.  Jesus doesn't like His creation being dummies when spreading the gospel, understood?

YOUR REVEALING AND EMBARRASSING QUOTE: "You're so desperate, you're addressing me in your posts to others. Obsess much?"

You have forgotten once again that I mention you a lot because of your blatant biblical ignorance and runaway modus operandi, remember? How many times do I have to enlighten you upon this topic? Huh?  Since your runaway status, along with your bible ignorance is so prominent, you stand out, and therefore are to be brought up in discussion as the perfect example of being a pseudo-christian.  DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

Now, go back into hiding again until I am ready once again to make you the continued runaway bible ignorant fool upon this forum!

You are dismissed at this time to try and regroup.

ethang5
ethang5
Your begging for attention, though pathetic, is endearing.

Next time, use the contraction "you're" instead of the wrong word "your" for the given sentence.
Your begging for attention, .... is pathetic. If you want to be an English teacher Dee Dee, it helps to be educated first. Lol. You're would have been incorrect.

You have forgotten once again that I mention you a lot because of your blatant biblical ignorance and runaway modus operandi, remember?
You mention me because you're obsessed with me. You have an obsessive personality. The weird posting template, the need to have the last post, the pretend world, posting when you have nothing to say, all point to a personality disorder.

You're begging for attention is endearing.

Lol! English teacher.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@BrotherDThomas
YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "I could recommend to anyone to ignore the Bible at any cost except if you need it to prop open a door or tear pages out to light fires with."

My King James 1611 Bible sits on my living room coffee table. I leave it there to impress others of the faith. The irony of which, I have used it as a door stop at times where once my dog retrieved it and chew it up. Subsequently, I heard violent thunder from the East, and prayed to Jesus not to murder my dog because of what he did. Jesus didn't murder ol' Duke that eventful day,  but about a week later Duke became sick and after I took him to the vet, he was diagnosed with parvovirus and died 2 days later.  Our Yahweh/Jesus/Ghost God does work in mysterious ways. :(

Wow, I certainly will take that on board. It certainly is consistent with what happened to me.

I used to rip sheets out and use it for toilet paper then one day I developed hemorrhoids.

The GP told me it was due to the hardness of the paper and toxic residue in the ink, but after what you just said, I'm not too sure about that.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
I used to rip sheets out and use it for toilet paper...
Could your bitterness and vitriol be due to your poverty?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
Yep sure, I'll gladly send the money. Just message me the details and I will arrange straight away.
Sure as Hell, God won't.
And it seems neither will you. God's excuse is His being imaginary. What's yours Sal?

While you've been attempting to doxx me through the email address I sent you, the God you called imaginary has helped several little children in Ghana.

Thank goodness He isn't as real at you.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ethang5
And it seems neither will you. God's excuse is His being imaginary. What's yours Sal?
While you've been attempting to doxx me through the email address I sent you, the God you called imaginary has helped several little children in Ghana.
Thank goodness He isn't as real at you.

As it happens, the bank you stated was not listed as an option.

I will try again and email, but I certainly have no intention of reneging.  

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
Um humm. OK Sal.

My contact in Ghana tells me that that  imaginary God already helped the little girl. The money He sent was not even counterfeit! Imagine an imaginary God with real money.

The imaginary God beat you, the real Salixes. Or maybe, you're fake?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Salixes
God Loves His Children

Then murders them by the planet load.

ethang5
ethang5
Ol' Sal doesn't actually care. He just wants to be able to buttache about it while doing nothing himself.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Salixes
Approximately 60 million people die each year.
That's a fact of life.
As is belief in hypothetical deities.
As is connecting the two issues.

Deaths become less emotive the older a person becomes.
Another fact of human life.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
How about human belief in actual deities? Is that a fact of life too?