4) Surprised that evil exists

5) Clueless about how to deal with evil

6) Drowns the whole world except one family

7) Populates the world through incest.....again

8) Surprised that evil exists......again

9) Sends diseases, starvation, plagues, tsunamis, you name it

10) Still bewildered at the existence of evil

11) Blames the devil......that he created

12) Rapes a virgin married woman so that she can give birth to himself as his own son so we can torture and kill him/his son so that he can forgive us for being so evil

13) Says, "just joking" three days later and brings his son back to life, coz he is lonely.

14) Claims omniscience and omnipotence

15) Expects to be worshiped for his wisdom

Yup, He sure is worthy of the praise, isn't He?

Dynasty
Debates: 11
Dynasty
-->
@Salixes
God didn't rape Mary. Also, he didn't create evil.
Salixes
Debates: 0
Salixes
-->
@Dynasty

For once you have made a statement that makes sense and is correct.
But, once again, your lack of explanation or reasoning has left you wide open to be proven once again (if not sheer lazy and arrogant) to be labelled as being very stupid.
In fact, extremely stupid.

God didn't rape Mary alright, nor did he create evil.
Because there is no such thing as God, nor such a person as Mary (as described in the Bible).

And before you start jumping up and down at the prospect of roasting me for making the statements "creates evil" and "rapes a virgin married woman", everyone of the quotes in the thread are sarcastically parodying Christian belief.

Are you at least going to make an effort to try and overcome your stupidity?

I mean, come on, this is getting ridiculous.
Dynasty
Dynasty
-->
@Salixes
You really are that sad. Also, provide evidence for the claim that there is no such thing as God.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Dynasty
provide evidence for the claim that there is no such thing as God.
Yep, no problem at all.

As soon as you provide evidence as to why you are not stupid.
Dynasty
Dynasty
-->
@Salixes
Shifting The burden of proof, are we?
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Dynasty
Trying to shift the burden of stupidity too.

Lol.

Salixes
Salixes
Shifting The burden of proof, are we?
No, just me.

What is your point anyway?

Oh, no....I just remembered, you never make points.

The only point you have is on the end of the prod you use for poking holes in statements made by others who actually have the guts to stand up and say something.
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@Salixes
You started a topic designed to provoke, and then respond to concise half line disagreement of your interpretation with five paragraph rant rife with insults.

You have access to the CoC, the special warning at the top of this forum, and similarly the etiquette guide also at the top of this forum. All the tools to behave civilly when discussing/debating/trolling religion are there for you to use.

Simply put, behave or we'll more directly help you behave.
-Ragnar, DM
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@Salixes
Your behavior has crossed the line too many times. Fighting Words are banned within the CoC, and you seem incapable of starting topics as more than that. Accusing people of having boils on their asses for which they refuse medical treatment (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3789/post_links/162530), declaring you did not intend any honest discussion while spewing insults (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3835/post_links/162682), and various other infractions.

Given the previous hard warning, we take your continued behavior to be a request for help with your impulse control. You may no longer start threads (you may appeal this after one month).
-Ragnar, DM
Seth
Seth
God's Achievements
I saw this and thought WOW. Somebody got some o' that?
I be amazed. Bring it baby.

Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Seth
It just goes to show the bias and rashness of the moderator doesn't it?
Despite what Hitler dictated above, I did not get any previous hard warning at all, no message, just a post on this thread, which I didn't read.

But then to misinterpret:
Accusing people of having boils on their asses for which they refuse medical treatment
When I was in fact making an emotioned plea for people to pray for the plight of dying children, rather than their own minuscule medical problems.

And simply making things up:

declaring you did not intend any honest discussion while spewing insults
I declared no such thing at all and if you look at my "insults", they are no more than replying in kind to the much stronger insults made by others directly at me in the first place. If people gratuitously sling mud just because they don't agree with your view, they should expect to get it back.

I think there should be moderators for the moderators if that's the way they choose to single people out and talk down to them in such a condescending, offensive and biased manner.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
And all the other sites that banned you are also wrong. And virtually all the other posters, including atheists, who think your behavior is poor, are wrong.

...talk down to them in such a condescending, offensive and biased manner.
You know that's you to a T right? Project much?

Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ethang5
And all the other sites that banned you are also wrong. And virtually all the other posters, including atheists, who think your behavior is poor, are wrong.

...talk down to them in such a condescending, offensive and biased manner.
You know that's you to a T right? Project much?

You have been asked a number of times to address your continual deliberate misquoting and targetted attacks on other members.

I would prefer to argue the topic.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
You have been asked a number of times to address your continual deliberate misquoting and targetted attacks on other members.
You've been banned for that, and are currently under restriction for that. Project much?

I would prefer to argue the topic.
And yet you choose to post the fake claim you use to run away from topics!

"...declaring you did not intend any honest discussion while spewing insults"

Who exactly do you think is fooled when you lie that you prefer to argue the topic?
Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5

"...declaring you did not intend any honest discussion while spewing insults"
This is the post that was linked to that claim:
Talk about intellectually dishonest. You have done nothing more than nitpick the arguments of others.

How about not being such a wimp and stop deceptively avoiding the subject.

Anyone with half a brain can see that I blatantly and sarcastically asked the rhetorical (yes, it was rhetorical) question for anyone to supply some proof.

And, you and I know why it is a rhetorical question, now don't we?

Because we both know that there is absolutely no proof to submit, don't we?

So, you stop your deceptive, slimy  dishonesty in making childish diversions.

You know damned well what the subject is about.
Please point out where this accusation is supported. Thanks.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth
Please point out where this accusation is supported. Thanks.
What accusation?

And who are you? Are you Salixes? You're stalking me now for him?

If you're going to white knight ol Sal, know what's going on before you post.

I was paraphrasing a mod. But its none of your bossiness anyway.

Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
What accusation?
The accusation you made via proxy in post 15. Words have meaning don't you know.

And who are you? Are you Salixes? You're stalking me now for him?
So you don't understand how forums work, ok.

If you're going to white knight ol Sal, know what's going on before you post.
I can read and respond to what I read. Deal with it.

I was paraphrasing a mod.
You QUOTED the accusation made by a mod. I asked you to support that accusation from within the post linked as evidence by that mod. I have told the mod in another post/thread that his links don't support his accusations and you are incapable of supporting it as well.
But its none of your bossiness anyway.
Can you try this in English?

Salixes
Salixes
-->
@Seth
You QUOTED the accusation made by a mod. I asked you to support that accusation from within the post linked as evidence by that mod. I have told the mod in another post/thread that his links don't support his accusations and you are incapable of supporting it as well.
But its none of your bossiness anyway.

I have politely asked Ethong to moderate his extreme modifications but he has escalated the habit recently for whatever reason. It has gotten to the point whereby he simply makes things up. 

It wouldn't be so bad if he were talking about the topics but his dialogue consists of mostly taking cheap and nasty shots at others.
Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
I'm sorry I missed this:
You're stalking me now for him?
Strong in this one narcissism is.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth
I can read and respond to what I read. Deal with it.
I am dealing with it, but that is appearing to upset you.

I was paraphrasing a mod.

You QUOTED the accusation made by a mod.

No. I paraphrased a judgement made by a mod. Judgment is the mods job.

I asked you to support that accusation from within the post linked as evidence by that mod.
And I blew you off. I don't have to justify a mod's decision to you. Who are you?

I have told the mod in another post/thread that his links don't support his accusation
What you missed is that he's the mod and you aren't. And further, I don't care.

If a typo of a single letter can confuse you, I need say nothing else.

Strong in this one narcissism is.
You are the one stalking me. Disgusted was just banned, and he was stalking me just as you now are, and I just said in another thread that another stalker always seems to pop up whenever an old one is banned. And here you are! You're even looking for my old dead threads!

This is going to be fun.
Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
Strong in this one narcissism is
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth
Lol. It usually takes a month before my stalkers start repeat spamming. You're there already. Weak.

As I told you Cletus, insults and silliness will not help you. I can outlast, and outwit you. Simmer down, and you'll be fine. But if all you have is anger and vitriol, I will toss you like a kitten. And I can do so for as long as you let me.

You may not know me well yet, but I like jerks and trolls. I'm strange that way.

13 days later

Iced_Vovo
Iced_Vovo
-->
@Dynasty
If God didn't rape Mary then what did actually happen?
Did Mary have consensual sex with God, thereby committing adultery, before even consummating her marriage?

Is God not responsible for creating everything, including Satin and thereby evil?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Iced_Vovo
If God didn't rape Mary then what did actually happen?
Did Mary have consensual sex with God, thereby committing adultery, before even consummating her marriage?

I don't know why immature people always translate the birth of Jesus as rape by God, isn't that a bit dumb? the point behind the virgin birth is that there was never any sex involved I mean come on grow up. If that scenario is at all true God does not have sexual organs to begin with, the womb was miraculously conceived. In other words no sex, think a bit harder for God's sake. 

Is God not responsible for creating everything, including Satin and thereby evil?

Yep, but there is a co-responsibility at play. One is for creating beings to become what they desire, and two is for a being to choose to become what it desires.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@EtrnlVw
You will have to wait till the troll spurts out another sock puppet for your answer.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@ethang5
You will have to wait till the troll spurts out another sock puppet for your answer.

I'm just gleaming with excitement. 
Monte_Carlo
Monte_Carlo
-->
@EtrnlVw
I don't know why immature people always translate the birth of Jesus as rape by God, isn't that a bit dumb?
There are two sides to an argument.

By the same token, I could say "I don't know why immature people always translate the birth of Jesus as ludicrously depicted in the Bible, isn't that a bit dumb?"

So, if you expect others to maturely see your point of view of accepting the whole God/Jesus scenario how about you show some civil respect by understanding why mature, sane people view the story of the immaculate conception as an offence to their intelligence and to the decency of women?
ethang5
ethang5
...mature, sane people...
Are they the ones who get banned and then keep making sock puppets over and over as if they have no life? Those "sane mature people"?

Lol. Cluelessness should be a crime.

T_Wreck
T_Wreck
-->
@Barney
Well, may you contradict yourself:
“I am choosing to not tag Willows…….However I do not foresee an appeal being successful.”

Make unwarranted, crude personal attacks:
“….aggravating his mental health” and “your continued behavior to be a request for help with your impulse control.”

Trump up baseless accusations:
“…..to continue his spam crusade.”

Lie:
…..wantonly ignored PMs from moderation about his multi-accounting.” and  “I tried to work with him” and: “…..but he escalated things beyond that (and continues to do so).” and: “I even repeatedly advised him that creating debates instead of forum topics would not be so frowned upon by moderation.”  and: “…..declaring you did not intend any honest discussion while spewing insults.” Absolutely none of those happened by any stretch of the imagination, did they?

Patronize:
“Simply put, behave or we'll more directly help you behave.”

Simply making things up and deceptively misquoting:
“them choosing to not read it……” and “accusing people of having boils on their asses for which they refuse medical treatment.”

Ignore:
Do you really want me to quote the message I sent to you, for all to see?

Now, I could carry on by concluding “What the heck is going on?”

But let’s just cut to the chase, because we both know what is going on, don’t we? You simply hate those whose views are contrary to yours (“Religion…..catholicism”).
In other words, you are ignorant, arrogant and intolerant of others who do not conform to your own prejudiced views.

I have for a long time, campaigned tirelessly to expose those who use institutions to hide behind their weaknesses, prejudices and bigotry in order to manipulate others for their own nefarious, self-centered ends and will continue to do so.