Author: ethang5

Total: 122
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

.ethang5,

YOUR POOR LITTLE BOY WHINY QUOTE: “Your running around the board stalking me, insisting that everything I do is bannable is hilarious”

Case in point, you attacked Miss Deb in your comedy of errors thread herein, by stating that she was “touched” which means crazy or insane, PERIOD!  Now, what were you banned for the last time? Yes, personal attacks! You have to do this act because it takes away the FACT that you can’t address questions posed to you, therefore, attack the messenger instead of their message.

Remember once again, I DO NOT WANT YOU BANNED because of the simple fact that I need you at DEBATEART Religion forum to show others in what a true pseudo-christian looks and acts like, and therefore do not let this happen to them!

YOUR TRULY EMBARRASSING QUOTE AGAIN: “Did your post mention the threads topic Dee Dee? D’oh!

For obvious reasons of your further embarrassment, you conveniently didn’t want to see my post #19 within your sophomoric thread, where I challenged you to discuss said post regarding a real prayer experiement.  Instead, you ran away from it as usual.  How long will you continue to RUN AWAY from it as the membership and Jesus watches?  Scared again of the outcome? LOL!!! 

Now we can see why you didn't want to post a thread of your own for over 1 and 1/2 years, it is because as explicitly shown, your threads go beyond embarrassment for you.  Instead of using your threads to discuss your topic, you use them to insult other members, to run away from their posts relative to your topic, and as shown, you continually remove one foot to insert the other at all times!  Priceless entertainment, but at your expense once again.

Now, address my post #19 with absolutely no “Little Boy Excuses” to run away like Tradesecret did by remaining silent to my refutation to his post, because I have other discourse for you upon your Prayer Experiment Topic, do you understand?

TO SAVE YOU TIME, BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED EVERY MINUTE FROM NOW ON, HERE IS THE LINK WITHIN YOUR EMBARRASSING THREAD:

BEGIN:

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

It is beyond reason why ethang5 would want to start a thread to begin with because of how easily he is refuted in other threads. As I have stated in my post to him above, it is no wonder why he tip toes out very carefully by only bringing forth a few topic threads every year and a half.

This topic thread of his should be a reminder to him to take another year and a half from posting another thread because of the embarrassment that this one has given him again.

Unfortunately, some pseudo-christians like ethang5 never learn.  :(

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
@Deb-8-a-bull
@BrotherDThomas
Stephen, please get someone to explain the topic to you.

Dee Dee, again, you had nothing to say so I just tossed your entire post out.

Deb, I'm sure your posts make sense to you as you are making them, but on the board, its a different matter.

Stay well.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@ethang5
I'm not really a bicker, bicker back and forth kind of poster.  If you want to have a discussion about the scientific validity of a particular type of experiment, you need to provide at least one example of what you are talking about.  If your argument is only "science can't do god" then I'll pass.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@oromagi
You can pass anything you want without telling me.

If you cannot see that prayer experiments are silliness, then either you don't know what the scientific method is, or you are being dishonest.

I am not criticising a particular experiment, but rather saying that the scientific method cannot be applied to prayer. And I gave an example of the problems in my post.

Your questions showed that you saw the problems too. The relationship between the one being tested, and the ones supplying the test data. And whether the subject is aware he is being tested.

I know of no valid scientist that would conduct such an experiment. Now, I do know of organizations (both atheists and theists) who have funded and conducted fake experiments to bolster their particular point of views. But no real scientist would lend their name and reputation to such stupidity.

Do you know of any way to run a prayer experiment using the scientific method?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ethang5
Do you know of any way to run a prayer experiment using the scientific method?
still waiting for you to define what you are talking about.  What is a "prayer experiment?"  Please cite a reliable source or link to some examples.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@oromagi
We need no link. We can fashion a prayer experiment of our own right now.

Let's see if we can test whether Christian prayer is effective. Do you know what the scientific method is? OK then.

How would go about setting up such an experiment? Gather some people who self identify as Christian?

Ask them to keep a journal of their prayers that we will compare to a control group?

What will we accept as a prayer answered? And will "no" answers be considered a valid prayer response by the one being prayed to?

Will there be safeguards to mitigate people who falsely self-identify as Christian?

Will test subject prayers be restricted in any way? Or will any prayer be allowed?

What system will we use to distinguish chance from answered prayer?

What percentage of answered prayers will be considered proof that prayer is efficacious?

Do you see any way such an experiment can be done where the results would be scientifically valid? Please, if you do, tell us.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ethang5
Well there is a lot of overlap to be found between the efficacy of prayer generally and the efficacy of Christian prayer.  My understanding is that studies of prayer generally range from no effect to beneficial.  That is, I'm not aware of any study that identifies any real harm in prayer and there are plenty of studies that find that prayer is pretty good for promoting healing, maintaining a positive outlook, visualizing goals, re-affirming values, etc.

I doubt that most of the science cares much about denomination but there are plenty of surveys of studies that focus on Christian prayer

I think good answers to the questions you ask can be found in these studies although the answers likely vary from study to study. 

Do you see any way such an experiment can be done where the results would be scientifically valid? Please, if you do, tell us.

Wikipedia gives us few examples:

A study published in 2008 used Eysenck's dimensional model of personality based on neuroticism and psychoticism to assess the mental health of high school students based on their self-reported frequency of prayer. For students both in Catholic and Protestant schools, higher levels of prayer were associated with better mental health as measured by lower psychoticism scores. However, among pupils attending Catholic schools, higher levels of prayer were also associated with higher neuroticism scores.[12]

Many accept that prayer can aid in recovery due to psychological and physical benefits. It has also been suggested that if a person knows that he or she is being prayed for it can be uplifting and increase morale, thus aiding recovery. (See Subject-expectancy effect.) Many studies have suggested that prayer can reduce physical stress, regardless of the god or gods a person prays to, and this may be true for many reasons.

According to a study by Centra State Hospital, "the psychological benefits of prayer may help reduce stress and anxiety, promote a more positive outlook, and strengthen the will to live."[13] Other practices such as Yoga, T'ai chi, and Meditation may also have a positive impact on physical and psychological health.

A 2001 study by Meisenhelder and Chandler analyzed data obtained from 1,421 Presbyterian pastors surveyed by mail and found that their self-reported frequency of prayer was well-correlated with their self-perception of health and vitality.[14] This research methodology has inherent problems with self-selection, selection bias, and residual confounding, and the authors admitted that the direction of perceived prayer and health relationships "remains inconclusive due to the limits of the correlational research design".

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR TOTALLY BEREFT QUOTE: "Dee Dee, again, you had nothing to say so I just tossed your entire post out."

What part of my statement to you in my post #31 didn't you understand regarding that you always RUN AWAY:  Now, address my post #19 with absolutely no “Little Boy Excuses” to run away like Tradesecret did by remaining silent to my refutation to his post, because I have other discourse for you upon your Prayer Experiment Topic, do you understand? 

1. Was it the "No Little Boy Excuses part" that you can't help yourself from using?

2. Maybe it was the fact that Tradesecret remains in hiding part, and you don't want to join him for obvious reasons?

3. Was it the fact that my post #19 is way over your pay-grade because I actually used biblical axioms, where your only way out would have been to call Jesus a LIAR on what I proposed?!  Therefore, to save further embarrassment, you have to use another lame excuse and RUN AWAY AGAIN?

4. Was it the fact that you don't want to get banned again, therefore you can't address my post #19 because you couldn't help but to attack me as the messenger, instead of the topic as a smoke screen once again?

5. Was it because I told you I had many questions to bring forth on your topic, and you got SCARED again because only you can RUNAWAY so many times? 

I had a lot to say in my post #19 and subsequently regarding a prayer experiment and it included Jesus, so not only did you RUNAWAY from me
again, you ran way from Jesus' true words regarding your topic of this thread.  You must be so proud where Satan is smiling once again to your RUNAWAY MO!

DEBATEART, LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN ETHANG5 FROM NOW ON CANNOT DISCUSS TOPICS RELATIVE TO HIS OWN THREAD, WHERE HE HAS TO USE "LITTLE BOY EXCUSES" TO RUNAWAY FROM POSTS THAT ARE DIRECTED TOWARDS HIM, WHEREAS IT DEDUCES TO THE SIMPLE FACT THAT ETHANG5 IS WRITING CHECKS THAT HIS ASSUMED BIBLICAL INTELLIGENCE CANNOT CASH!  

ETHANG5 IS DONE WITHIN HIS OWN THREAD!  LAUGHABLE!

NEXT?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
What part of my statement to you in my post #31 didn't you understand 
I understood it fine. It was just silly, plus, you repeat the silliness in every post of yours. I tossed it out because it lacked sense, not because I didn't understand it.

Was it the "No Little Boy Excuses part...
No. I didn't even read that far. When you start on your pretend world, I usually just ignore your posts. I'm an adult, I have no time for childish pretense, especially in every post of yours.

Maybe it was the fact that Tradesecret remains in hiding part,..
No. TS is a professional and has a life. Plus, He has nothing to do with me or my posts. Why you mention us to the other in your posts is just another example of your emptiness.

Was it the fact that my post #19 is way over your pay-grade 
You're not even literate Dee Dee. Exactly who do you think you're fooling?

Was it the fact that you don't want to get banned again,...
I don't. Which is why I don't stalk, or predict your eminent ban, or post from a template.

Was it because I told you I had many questions to bring forth on your topic,...
No. You don't answer questions addressed to you, so I dismiss your fake sincerity. Plus, your questions tend to be in keeping  with your schtick, and I have too little time to indulge stupidity.

I had a lot to say in my post #19...
You always think you have a lot to say, but your every post is the same silliness in the same format. See, unlike you, I have people who read my posts, and I have a responsibility to them to keep my posts fresh and entertaining.

I don't think template spamming the same stupidity over and over is intelligent, or reposting the same old zero-reply threads from a year ago is entertaining.

DEBATEART, LET IT BE KNOWN THAT...
When you go full troll with the all caps and all bold, it is my cue to kick you to the curb. Bolding and capitalizing nonsense doesn't change it into something worth reading, it's just bolded and capitalized nonsense.

And Ethan doesn't do nonsense.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@oromagi
Well there is a lot of overlap to be found between the efficacy of prayer generally and the efficacy of Christian prayer.
True.

My understanding is that studies of prayer generally range from no effect to beneficial.  
With me, intellectual precision is important. You're talking about whether prayer benefits in some way, the person praying. That is easy to study.

I'm talking about experiments that attempt to prove that prayer works as a medium to request things or services from God.

None of the studies you cited were trying to find out if prayers were answered. They were unconcerned with whether God actually existed or not, and indeed, their results did not depend on the existence of God at all.

The act of praying can be beneficial to people even if God didn't exist. But can the act of praying for a specific outcome make that outcome more likely than it occurring by simple chance?

That is the experiment that atheists bring up when they trot out this stale ditty. That is what ol' Sal brought up, bless his heart.

There is no scientific test on the efficacy of prayer as a structure of requests to God that makes sense under the scientific method. There is simply no way to measure it, or to place God in a blind test.
(As Rosends so intelligently pointed out in her excellent answers to ol' Sal in his lame thread on Prayer)

I think good answers to the questions you ask can be found in these studies although the answers likely vary from study to study.
No sir. None of those studies attempted to address whether prayer works as a method of requesting things or services from God. So none of them needed to address my questions.

Do you personally think whether God answer prayers can be tested scientifically? Your thoughts, not some study or link.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Can gods be scientifically proven to exist?
If not then there is no point in scientifically testing prayer in the way that you describe above.

Because if not, then all that you will be able ascertain is whether mind can beneficially effect body and thus increase the probability of positive outcomes.
Or of course negative outcomes. As effect would be expected to be relative to the nature of the input.

Prayers may be regarded as positive irrespective of the dubious nature of their origins.

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Stephen, please get someone to explain the topic to you.

That's your job silly. This is your thread.

Now stop avoiding the questions that YOUR OWN thread has raised and simply give us those examples that you appear to be refuting but haven't.

You AGAIN appear to have missed this >>>

Please try and keep up, it is one of your own  few threads  after all

Every time some atheist trots out the tired "prayer experiment",

Let's have an example of what it is that you are banging on about. So far, you haven't even given us an example of a "prayer experiment" other than the incomprehensible garbled gibberish that you have put forward.

Showing us an  example of what it  is that your gibberish is to be compared to would be a good start. As it stands, your gibberish doesn't come across as a scientific example at all, IN FACT!  YOU should provide links to at least a couple examples of the "prayer experiment" that you are calling out and refuting.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Can gods be scientifically proven to exist?
If not then there is no point in scientifically testing prayer in the way that you describe above.

10/10

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Please have someone explain it to you.

Lol! You're confused. Your illiteracy is not my responsibility, nor is it my duty to educate you. You should have paid better attention in school.

Now stop avoiding the questions that YOUR OWN thread has raised
Sorry. The question is dumb. The example was in my OP. Further, read my answer to Pro so you'll know that mouthing his request for an example is silly.

If you're ashamed to ask him, google "scientific method" and educate yourself before you come back.

...that you are calling out and refuting.
I'm not calling out or refuting anything genius. Your poor reading comprehension is fooling you again.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR AGAINST JESUS QUOTE !!!: “I understood it fine. It was just silly, plus, you repeat the silliness in every post of yours. I tossed it out because it lacked sense, not because I didn't understand it.”

My post #19 that you RAN AWAY from like a little girlie boy, was about Jesus stating the following: JESUS STATED; “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, ye shall receive.” (Matthew 21:22) 

Now, in your Satanic quote above you have the audacity to state that what Jesus said about prayer in Matthew was silly and lacked sense???!!!  Are you kidding?  Your true colors have been exposed once again as a minion of Satan here at DEBATEART for calling Jesus' words silly and senseless!

Listen, I can understand that your IQ level won’t allow you to comprehend the ramifications of what Jesus said, as I explained, so I’ll remember to hold back the intellectual discourse the next time to save you further embarrassment, okay? You’re welcome.

YOUR LAUGHABLE STEP IN POO QUOTE: “No. TS is a professional and has a life. Plus, He has nothing to do with me or my posts. Why you mention us to the other in your posts is just another example of your emptiness.”

Okay, therefore with your 3,465 posts, and not being a professional, then you obviously don’t have a life as well! Thank you for turning yourself in again. You make it too easy for us. LOL!

YOUR “I WON’T BE ABLE TO PROVE IT BECAUSE IT IS A LIE QUOTE: " No. You don't answer questions addressed to you, so I dismiss your fake sincerity."  

Show me at least 5 examples of me not answering your ever so weak posts.  If you cannot perform this duty, then once again, you are a liar and a RUNAWAY again. WAITING!

YOUR QUOTE STEPPING IN POO AGAIN: “See, unlike you, I have people who read my posts, and I have a responsibility to them to keep my posts fresh and entertaining.”

YES, and the astute that read your lame RUNAWAY posts hold you to the fire in easily refuting your outright biblical ignorance, like I have done many times, whereas you call this “Stalking.” If you weren’t so bible ignorant, we wouldn’t have to follow you around DEBATEART to correct you all the time!  Get it?  Therefore, learn the bible or forever be “followed around” because of your ignorance of same, it's just that simple. UNDERSTOOD?

Ethang5, listen, deep down you know that you wished you really didn't post this laughable thread of yours where you are taking a bath against logic 101, bible axioms, and just plain old embarrassment.   Therefore, why don't you try and contact the moderators to take this despicable example of your assumed intellect down and throw it in the trash where it belongs. The old adage of "out of sight, out of mind" would help you try and regain what composure you have left here at DEBATEART, okay?

I am sorry, but your modus operandi in your ever so comical and embarrassing thread herein still has you RUNNING AWAY to posts directed towards you with some of the lamest and child like excuses we've ever seen, therefore, you remain this animal because you wear the title so well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7ni7zL8qU  RUN ETHANG5, RUN!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Please have someone explain it to you.

Lol! You're confused. Your illiteracy is not my responsibility, nor is it my duty to educate you. You should have paid better attention in school.

So you start a thread and then fall at the first  fence when your incompetence comes under the slightest challenge or scrutiny. Of course its your job to explain what YOUR OWN  THREAD is about. It is not for anyone else to interpret YOUR words and the meaning behind them as garbled as they are.

No surprises there then; ANOTHER   great FAIL!!!!!!

I'm not calling out or refuting anything genius. Your poor reading comprehension is fooling you again.

What is this then from your own OP? 

Added: 02.23.20 10:02AM post #1 Ethang 5 wrote: Everytime some atheist trots out the tired "prayer experiment", I can'thelp but doubt it as I know no real scientist could be that stupid.

That is challenging, That is calling out atheists, That is attempting to debunk and refute what YOU and only YOU have called a scientific "prayer experiment" carried out by atheists. SO STOP WITH YOUR LIES!!!!!. You have yet to offer  a single example of "atheist trotting out this "tired" scientific "prayer experiment".  Another great fail!!!!

But you don't have any examples at all. do you? You just though that you'd sound clever and intellectual and educated and that you and YOUR OWN  bullshit "experiment"  would go unchallenged.

Another great fkn fail!!!!!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
...what Jesus said about prayer in Matthew was silly and lacked sense???
Your poor reading comprehension has fooled you again.

Show me at least 5 examples of me not answering...
You don't answer questions addressed to you, so I dismiss your fake sincerity." Read it slooowly.

If you weren’t so bible ignorant, we wouldn’t have to follow you around DEBATEART to correct you all the time!
Like you "corrected" my sentence with "you're"? Lol. At least you know you're stalking.

The rest of you post was the same old silliness you post when you have nothing to say. Of course I tossed it for the garbage it is.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Can you see why poor ol' ethang5 only creates a thread of his own every year and a half?  It's because he thinks that we have forgotten his threads of the past that were just as embarrassing as this current one.  I have lost count within this thread alone in how many times he has RUN AWAY from posts directed towards him with some of the most child like responses ever seen on this forum.  The adage of "Stupid people don't know that they are stupid, because of the fact that they're stupid" holds so true with ethang5.

Ethang5 is who he pretends to be, and that is an intellectual of the Christian faith, that is, until we easily show otherwise at his expense again, and again, and again, and again and again.  

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Of course its your job to explain what YOUR OWN  THREAD is about.
My thread is for adults, not children.

It is not for anyone else to interpret YOUR words and the meaning behind them as garbled as they are.
You and Dee Dee are the only geniuses confused. That should tell you something.

Be quiet and you will see people who understand the topic say  rational things. Pay attention.
Stephen
Stephen
Your poor reading [ blah blah, blah blah}

Its always someone elses' fault when your on the back foot , isn't it.

If you weren’t so bible ignorant, we wouldn’t have to follow you around DEBATEART to correct you all the time!
Like you "corrected" my sentence with "you're"? Lol. At least you know you're stalking.

THIS IS WILLFULLY DOCTORING POSTS.

PLEASE STOP ACCREDITING QUOTES TO ME THAT i HAVE NOT SAID AND ARE NOT MINE. THIS IS A STRICT VIOLATION OF THE FORUM RULES. 

DOCTORING OTHER PEOPLES POST AND ACCREDITING THEM TO ANOTHER MEMBER IS A BANABLE OFFENCE!!!!!!!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Ethang5 is who he pretends to be
Thanks jasper. But if I am, then that isn't pretense is it? Lol!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Ethang5 is who he pretends to be
Thanks jasper. But if I am, then that isn't pretense is it? Lol!

PLEASE STOP ACCREDITING QUOTES TO ME THAT i HAVE NOT SAID AND ARE NOT MINE. THIS IS A STRICT VIOLATION OF THE FORUM RULES. 

DOCTORING OTHER PEOPLES POST AND ACCREDITING THEM TO ANOTHER MEMBER IS A BANABLE OFFENCE!!!!!!!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Are you OK Stephen? You seem about to lose it. Take it easy man. 

Go show the mods what post of yours I doctored. They will sort it out.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

Go show the mods what post of yours I doctored. They will sort it out.

You are purposefully and willfully accrediting quotes to me that are clearly not mine and then commenting on them. . It is an offence. And yes I am ok, I just don't like your snide ways of creating arguments when you are  on the back foot  simply to bury your own bullshit. I have taken your advice flagged you for your flagrant flaunting of the rules.  

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5,

We can see in your post #48 that you are grasping for those proverbial straws once again in you trying to seek a way out of your exposed predicament of calling Jesus' words in Matthew regarding prayer silly and senseless!  Therefore, your homework for tonight is to look up the following statements that relate to your overbearing ignorance of the English language, and your biblical ignorance as well, and to learn in what said statements listed below means, understand? Sure you do.

1. DEDUCING TO THE IRREDUCIBLE PRIMARY 
2. BIBLE IGNORANCE
3. COMPREHENSION IN UNDERSTANDING OF STATEMENTS OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

Subsequent to looking up the definition of the statements above, then once again tip toe into your embarrassing and pitiful thread, of over a year and a half dry spell, to maybe have a modicum of knowledge now relative to your own topic, understood? This is because, do you think that we enjoy making you the outright bible fool relating to your main topic? NO, I for one do not because it gets tiring in having to correct you all the time at your embarrassing expense in your comical thread herein, and other threads as well, get it?  

Please help us out above with raising what intelligence you have left at this time to make the discusson meaningful for a change. This is the least that you can do for us, agreed? Jesus and I thank you in advance.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
And yes I am ok, 
You sure men? You seemed about to have a cow.

I don't think you know what doctoring a post is. Ask a mod and he will explain it to you.

@Dee Dee, empty post. Nothing of substance, just the same old childish pretend silliness you make every thread.

If you want my attention, you're going to have to earn it.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
If you want my attention, you're going to have to earn it.
That's a tad arrogant and conceited.

Are you copying your hero Orange Donald.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

Okay, since you don’t want to better yourself in taking the time to understand the English Language and where you want to continue to be bible ignorant, then I had a great idea!  So you will be comfortable with your current intellect, I have gotten my neighbors little boy Tommy to try and get through to you upon my post #19 that you continually RUN AWAY from for obvious reasons.

I am turning this over to little Tommy who is in the 4th grade, and he will speak to you at your level of intellect to hopefully make you understand post #19, okay?  Here he is …….

hi mr. ethang5, im Tommy, and Im homeskooled by my Christen parents Betty & mIKe.  Cince my parents r Chrisiitans and Im skooled at home with the Bible, i do not no much about the science thingy wjich is a part of ur topic, sorry.

But reading my neighbor Brother Ds post #19, their is no need for u to run from it all the time, where in context u made a boo boo in callen Jesuss words silly and censeless in Matthew abut prayer in ur post #40…. here it is again…JC god said…. “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, ye shall receive.” (Matthew 21:22) Ive shown this 2 my 3rd grader friends and they wonder why you run away from it becus its very simple to understand and equattes 2 ur topic of prayer spearment does it not? Yeah it does! hehehehe…..

See becus it says if you beleve that u will get ur prayer becus of believing in God Jesuss words, then u will get your prayer? see? Then u can test this verse by using your scary science thingy by trying it out, lik if a friend is dying, u pray that they will not die, and if they do die later, then u didn’t believe enough!!!!  
Even my brotherr Larry understands it very well becus he didnt have to RUNAWAY from this verse like u do all the time, wow, r u sure your a Christian?  Terriblle to be u, huh?   Arnt u worried that u will go to hell for beeing so stuped bout the bible, and then …………..  $(*!#@&+*& …..

Okay, thank you Tommy for your fine example of knowing more than the assumed adult ethang5 by NOT running away from Matthew 21:22 and explaining it in a 4th grade manner where hopefully ethang5 understood it better this time!

Ethang5, we  all hope that little Tommy’s explanation has set you free from your bible ignorance and where you will start to comprehend the English language better, Yes?

Like I stated in my post #46 to have this bereft thread of yours taken down, and pleading with the moderators if need be in having it removed, have you heard back from the mods yet in this matter, because at this time your comedy of errors is an embarrassing example of showing this forum AGAIN that you are the KING OF RUNNING AWAY from biblical axioms!   Talk to drafterman, he may be able to help you, okay?  

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Ol' ethang5 is doctoring my posts #48 and #50 by putting your words into me saying them.  This is a godly sign that ethang5 has either lost his schizophrenia drugs, Satan has totally entered his soul, or he is secretly in admittance that he has lost reality in his own thread, and is now grasping for that last straw that isn't even there to begin with because we have pushed him over the top! LOL!!!

I've seen this happen with other pseudo-christians as well, and its not a pretty sight when the equally bible inept ethang5's of this world realize that they have brought a Boy Scout pocket-knife to a GUN FIGHT that we have easily provided in his behalf to show ethang5 in what he truly is, and that is a week-kneed milk sop RUNAWAY pseudo-christian in the name of Satan.  

Just watch it play out, he is in the final chapter of being a minion for Satan where he is probably trying to remove this embarrassing thread of his post haste so as not to have this chagrining thread record remain on DEBATEART!  Shhhhhhh, in my past experience, the end is always the most entertaining.  Pull up a chair and pour some 104 rye with 1 ice cube, and watch the demise of the character known as "Ethang5's credibility at DEBATEART. :(