Rolepass quickfire DP3

Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 83
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
Supa isn't feigning not understanding the game, if you have played with him before he is actually that clueless sometimes

Mikal
Mikal
It's 5 to 1 

So we get 3 mislynches. If drafter bussed, he's already won so it doesn't matter. So drafter is basically confirmed town win or lose 

The Ragnar would have surrendered if he is mafia argument is invalid. It's basically the fourtrouble argument. 

As far as Ragnar , I would be hesitant to lynch him because I buy into the fact he was doing something that he thought was good and that was a bad idea. The only motivation other wise would have been for town cred 

The issue with this game going forward is any np analysis is even more useless than the start of the game. Since roles have no alignment and night actions are just passing between each other carries nothing worth looking at. Best thing we can do is get a pool of players to Lynch from.

Largely I think this site has a far weaker pool of players than ddo had so it's very hard to gain anything from reads on people as well

You have super who has posted basically nothing but fluff , speed race who has posted 3 things , etc 

It's very hard to get telling reads on people based on motivation. I want to re read the last dp and look at oro though. 

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Barney

I think it was yesterday he said he had been sabotaged, which I am not sure if people would get a notice about it (nor am I sure anyone would mention it, much like Speed, Drafter, and I have not mentioned the now pointless notifications of where the mechanic and vest have gone).

Post #7, DP2:  I asked if anybody got a report of sabotage.

I just noticed that Supadudz starts with the letter S....the exact same letter that begins the word scum!
VTL Supadudz
Did anybody get any report about sabotage?

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@oromagi
My bad.
Mikal
Mikal
My lynch pool would be 

Oro  ( he seemed to sheep quite a bit last dp, even with my bad logic from not reading the rules)

Speed (just because this is utility, he contributes nothing to even look at. So it's a shot at hitting mafia when it would be near Impossible to gain reads either way )

Ragnar ( as the last lynch by poe)

I think supa is supa and has no idea what he's doing or saying half the time. I don't think it's a scum thing. I've never not read a game with him in it and wondered wtf is he doing. 

Also really want to re look at who was online during the part drafter was almost lynched. The fact no one hammered means mafias votes could have been on him 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Mikal
Use words I know. Feigning doesn’t register as one of them
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Mikal
Speed (just because this is utility, he contributes nothing to even look at. So it's a shot at hitting mafia when it would be near Impossible to gain reads either way )

Speed is dead.  He contributes nothing because he is dead.  He is not mafia because we killed him a few minutes ago and he turned up town.
Mikal
Mikal
Just read over last dp. I realized I also probably portrayed this bad, when i was saying 6 to 2 and 5 to 2. I was referring to the total number of players vs the total number of mafia (6 total players, 2 total mafia), I did not clarify that and it made sense typing it but re reading that it could have been confusing

-----------------------------------

On this post 

3/4 on water

people not on this post are something to look at because mafia would be hesitant to lynch their team (typically)

People not in on this lynch 

1. Me
2. Oro (first reason I have him on radar in hindsight)
3. Supa 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I start the train on drafter

oro jumps in on this like 1 min after i post it, so he is heavily watching this dp. He had not posted for around 15 mins prior to this, and the second i put drafter up, he is typing within seconds to get this post up within a minute of me starting that)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

supa jumps on the train

Again I have such a hard time reading super because I don't know what is just him being supa or him actually trying to jump on a train. Again having played with him in both live mafia, and forum games before, he typically is all over the place

this brings the drafter vote to 3/4

with 

1. me
2. oro
3. supa
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speedrace unvotes and says drafter is town and doesn't hammer. With drafter being offline, now talking myself through this as i'm reading and typing. I actually think speed is town. There is no reason for him not to hammer here, especially with him being afk and not posting anything of worth in the dp. He likely would have hammered here if he was mafia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who did not hammer drafter at this point

Speedrace - https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3828/role-pass-quickfire-dp1?page=6&post_number=131 (who also was online and claimed drafter was town to defend him as i said above)
Water - https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3828/role-pass-quickfire-dp1?page=6&post_number=134 (who turned out to be scum, but literally read like 3 lines this dp. I think he would have hammered, if he were active. He just likely had no idea what was going on)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I second guess myself and unvote 

wanted drafter to defend himself first and i wanted to avoid a hammer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go back on drafter with like 25 mins left because I don't think he will respond and its the only lynch I think we would be able to get, and we had to lynch due to not lynching being retarted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drafter Responds and I automatically unvote to give him a chance to defend himself before the lynch

--------------------------------------------------------------

drafter responding to why lynch water

"Why not"

This means he is either just yolo lynching to try and get a lynch which would make sense due to us having to lynch or he targeted him with a bus knowing he was the gunsmith. Just to town confirm himself and ride the game out so he can win. He he bussed he wins, I tend to lean toward the former

--------------------------------

we end up voting water and oro is the very last vote

But that is after I was tagging everyone and telling people to vote
Mikal
Mikal
I likely am forgiving super way more than I thought for being dumb, and just being all over the place. I have no idea how to look at his gameplay and i'm leaning toward the stuff he did that typically would look scummy if anyone else did it, is likely not scummy because he actually has no idea wtf he is doing. 

My choice this DP would be Oro, for the reasons listed in the above post. 

I would also say speed, but speed was actively on during that drafter lynch and didn't hammer when he had every reason to want to hammer

vtl oro
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Mikal
I would also say speed, but speed was actively on during that drafter lynch and didn't hammer when he had every reason to want to hammer
still dead, see post #37

Mikal
Mikal
I def didn't see that. How the fuck is dead if we lynched the only way to kill. 
oromagi
oromagi
My reads:

2. Oromagi                  VANILLA
X. Speedrace              MECHANIC
TOWN
6. drafterman               VANILLA
3. Supadudz                VANILLA
5. Duhhamburglar        VANILLA
7. Ragnar                     VANILLA
SCUM
X. Waterphoenix          GUNSMITH

VTL Rangnar
Mikal
Mikal
I didn't even read the op post in this because I assumed there wouldn't be a night kill, but all the logic stays the same other than having 2 mislynches instead of 1

But how in the fuck did speed die?

Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Lunatic
did speed ask to remove himself from the game?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Mikal
I assume you are missing that DP2 ended a couple of hours ago  in a lynch of Speed.
We are now in DP3.

Mikal
Mikal
I was responding to mentions and thought this was the same dp

holy shit fuck lmao
Mikal
Mikal
Yeah that ended so fast I entirely missed it. Posted in there last night as soon as luna posted it and then went to sleep. Woke up and saw notifications and started continuing where I left off thinking it was the same DP

that explains alot

Mikal
Mikal
Also for what it matters for confirming myself

You can check my online time. I would not have been online to submit a night action (because asleep) and mafia would have had to submit one because sab would still have to submit a role
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Vote Count

oromagi- 1/3- DuhHamburgler
Ragnar- 1/3- Oromagi
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Lunatic
for confirmation

in theory even though night actions are useless now, all night actions would have to be submitted for the next day phase to begin, yes?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
yes
Vader
Vader
I think Ragnar is more scum overall than oromagi and I think oro is a good town read

VTL Rag
Mikal
Mikal
again just laying that out

last post was around 2 30 AM (when i went to sleep)
I woke up and was posting around 12 : 30 (when i woke up)

This is because i clicked the notification luna sent me for dp3 assuming it was the dp2 one (that brief confusion with me thinking speed was alive), because I had just woken up. Mafia have a role they must use for the np to end. With it ending as fast as it did, mafia submitted that role or waived that role because it was useless. I was not online or awake to push the action through or communicate on here. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
Vote Count

oromagi- 1/3- DuhHamburgler
Ragnar- 2/3- Oromagi, supadudz

Vader
Vader
-->
@Mikal
What you are saying is simply not true.

I think you are Mikal...and no I have never played in any game mafia game with you. My logic actually makes sense, but obviously its flawed
Vader
Vader
-->
@Mikal
You have super who has posted basically nothing but fluff
Fluff xD. Are you kidding me? It is not fluff. I literally gave analysis on each player and what there reads are. I explained my reads. Your definition of fluff is not accurate. I have posted critically about this game, not fluff

Vader
Vader
-->
@Mikal
I have publically admitted I don't know what I am doing 1/2 of the time. This isn't new info. I make mistakes and I suck at explaining things that make sense in my head. This isn't a new revelation. And how do you know so much about this when you NEVER played a mafia game with me. I feel you studied my past behaviors
Vader
Vader
When there is no need to
Vader
Vader
-->
@Barney
This feigning not understanding that this is a role passing game is just too much. Had we lynched me yesterday, he would use me carrying the vest as proof that drafter lied.

Yeah, but I forgot about the mechanic of the game for a minute

Vader
Vader
-->
@Mikal
Not understanding game

No not true. Simply forgot about the mechanic for a minute and jumped to conclusions. In fact, I can quote times where you messed up mechanic of the game as well: