Rolepass quickfire DP3

Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 83
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Everyone's logic turns flawed in a mafia when something they predict based off reads doesn't turn out the way they plan
Vader
Vader
I was 100% wrong about WP because I thought he had bad town play. We always lynch Water because he plays a bad town game overall and then we lose him and go down. It happens a ton. I was not looking to take the risk. When Drafter did the big reveal, he was basically town confirmed from there and WP was the best case. Again, I voted WP because I think he was the best lynch for town and we needed a lynch

Vader
Vader
Speed was also not on the final lynch, and was on the first lynch, sorta bandwagoning on drafter, which I thought was scummy and tried to pull off a quick lynch to build his town cred up a bit
Vader
Vader
I've explained with Ragnar is a scum option for me. His need to build so much town cred by early claiming and then telling who he is passing on the role too is purposely building up cred to avoid him being lynched himself, which seem manufactured to a certain degree. 

Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
-->
@Vader
Of course I'm mikal, I signed up for zaradis game and said that and you are in that game and saw me sign up. It's not a revelation of sorts

and you have played games with me a few lives and one forum and not to mention I've had the misfortune of reading a lot of games you were in. 

I'm town reading you because I consider you clueless (which you admit), I don't know why you would be fighting that when even you admit it haha
Vader
Vader
2 true town
Drafter
Supa

Null
Duh
Oro

Scum
Ragnar

Vader
Vader
-->
@Mikal
and you have played games with me a few lives and one forum and not to mention I've had the misfortune of reading a lot of games you were in. 
I've never played live mafia at all. I've join the call and stuff, but NEVER played lol. And maybe on DDO, but I never played and was 14 when I joined
I don't know why you would be fighting that when even you admit it haha
I'm not fighting it, but I'm just saying it ain't new info or a big revelation
Vader
Vader
-->
@Mikal
It's not necessarily "cluelessness" maybe "misunderstanding" or 'poorly strategized" 
Vader
Vader
Ok going to practice right now. Don't expect a response for about like 3 hrs.
Mikal
Mikal
I didn't say it was. I'm saying your behavior would typically be scummy in the context that you aren't clueless. The issue is you just post stuff on a whim, or bandwagon, or don't really think or second guess what you are posting. Most everything I've ever seen you post or can remember you posting (not even just in this game but in others) is typically a gut feeling lacking hard analysis 

You yourself admit that, it's just how you play. Whether people have bad or good reads, or a bad thought process and good thought process, as long as they are posting and trying to interact you can read them. I largely have to throw that out the window with people like you and speedrace because its one liners or two or three sentences without any foundation for what you are posting

Again, that is why I think you town. Most everything you have did this game is scummy, but I don't even think you understand why it is and you are doing it because you are just you
Vader
Vader
-->
@Mikal
I mean I do me and that’s how I like it. No matter what affiliation I have a process in my heads that comprehends it. Just suck at putting it on a forum
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@drafterman
You can hammer me as I was your pick for today. Since I’m town I obviously won’t do that myself (it’s anti town). But stand by my history of surrendering as mafia to die with dignity when it’s hopeless.

Mikal
Mikal

rag is town i'm telling you. If he was scum he would have hammered drafter dp1
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
That means it's Oro, Supa, or Hamburger. Out of those three I lea. Supa
drafterman
drafterman
I'm not convinced Oro would have hammered water as scum when he could have just waited 2 minutes
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Vote Count

oromagi- 1/3- DuhHamburgler
Ragnar- 2/3- Oromagi, supadudz

16 hours remain
Mikal
Mikal
If water was inactive and he knew the lynch was going to go through either way because I was tagging everyone. 

I'm not fully fully convinced rag is town. I just think Oro is a better target. 

Anyway my wow raid starts very soon so will be off the rest of the night. May be able to respond but if I can it's super limited. 

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Barney
You can hammer me as I was your pick for today. Since I’m town I obviously won’t do that myself (it’s anti town). But stand by my history of surrendering as mafia to die with dignity when it’s hopeless.
which game was that?
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Lunatic
Meh

vtl ragnar

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Vote Count

oromagi- 1/3- DuhHamburgler
Ragnar- 3/3- Oromagi, supadudz, drafterman

Ragnar was lynched. He was innocent!

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@oromagi
remind me and I’ll look it up for you in the end game. I just got hammered, and yup, town. Good luck.
Mikal
Mikal
also in case someone calls it scummy, that i'm going afk during the end of this

i posted wed and sunday nights i virtually can't do nothing as the game started

Mikal
Mikal
wrong day ignore that