Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
wait wtf the game started?
Vaarka
Vaarka
I was waiting for a link

Like I said, I'm busy this weekend, but I'll try to catch up tonight and tomorrow

(and when I say "tonight and tomorrow" I really mean tomorrow)

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
Because Earth said he was role fishing. Not a scum tell on early day1.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
I'm saying its probable from how I've seen day 1 lynch trains evolve.
Earth
Earth
-->
@Buddamoose
I unvoted
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
RM actually doesn't seem to be playing like scum, certainly not like last game.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
RM actually doesn't seem to be playing like scum, certainly not like last game.

True, that does slightly operate in his benefit fmpov, but I wouldn't expect him to act the same way as scum twice ij a row anyways. 

Because Earth said he was role fishing. Not a scum tell on early day1.

Was this in response to why Earth was being excluded from potential scum? If so, how does Earth presenting a non scum tell as a scum tell, indicative of him being town?

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Earth
What are your reads independent of just rational? 
Vaarka
Vaarka
First page, sus of Earth and Supa
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
Nice omgus 😂😂
immediate scum tell. Only scum use emojis

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vaarka
immediate scum tell. Only scum use emojis

🙊🙈🙉
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I don't even have a netflix account, im basing all this info off of my bio if u want to read end game
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheHammer
What the actual fuck is this bull. I gave a logical RFD on why RM is a solid scum choice and your gonna attempt to lynch me, sorry if it's toxic but it's what you have to do when your out for hoco
Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
They make some sense if you think deeply
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheHammer
Are you fucking serious? I'm sorry but I'm catching up on posts I fucking missed dude like that's what an active mafia player does

Your willingness to vote me for your absolute bullcrap reason is really pissing the town off

Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
It was that John was your dad and despite their hard relationship you stuck true to yourself and met your cousin or bestie Nolan 

Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
I forgot DART existed, tbh. Sincere apologies for the delay of my Sign Ups, though it looks like there have been some activity issues anyway. I'm glad I signed in before the end of DP1 (btw I didn't get a message about being replaced, so I assume I haven't been yet). Gonna read and catch up now while watching football. Gimme a bit. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
So I did some research on this show. The following linked has some interesting information:

Consider:

Danny was murdered by his siblings, and despite his troubled past was the season one protagonist. He was the character who shone a light on the families holier-than-thou behavior. 

Sally Rayburn, even being the matriarch IS NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER. 

Rational, why you lying? Especially trying to act like Sally is obviously town? 

"Sally Rayburn, who we later discover told her children to lie to Detective Potts after Robert nearly beat Danny to death all those years ago, is still coming to terms with her guilt — not only for covering up her husband’s abuse, but for the hatred she felt toward Sarah. If Sally had never pushed her daughter away that fateful day, Danny would have never taken her out on the boat, she would have never drowned, and Danny could have possibly lived a normal life. Possibly"

Vader
Vader
-->
@Danielle
what team?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Buddamoose
EXACTLY MY POINT HE IS GUILTY
nac

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Vader
I'm watching the Giants/Texans now, but there is a whole story about "my team" that I'll save for another thread. 
Danielle
Danielle
I assume there are 2 scum. With only 9 players in the game, I'll rely on a bit of mechanics analysis as well as PoE. I have watched Bloodline, but I have a notoriously bad memory. Speaking of which - I don't remember Budda's playstyle, but I definitely don't recall his use of such playfulness/extra emojis or smiley faces, etc. I can't tell if he's being defensive or not, but his initial vote on RM made sense.

SupaDudz said he won't vote for RM until he gets RM's full claim. That seemed like a useless quip, since the whole point of voting for someone is to pressure them into a claim. Why would RM (or anyone?) claim without pressure? 

Later RM says he has a character very close to Supa's. Supa claimed Jane Rayburn. The character closest to her would be her dad, John Rayburn. Then RM gives an analysis later on why John is likely scum. Upon reading it I'd be open to lynching him, but I did appreciate his post at 12:34 yesterday. However that was strictly based on character analysis, and it's likely that scum has more context than town so it's not weighted much. 

Back to Budda. He claimed Danny, then Nolan Rayburn. I guess I can SOMEWHAT see Nolan being an Innocent Child, but regardless it  seems like we should see if Budda is mod confirmed on DP3 and just move on for now. DP4 would make me hesitant, but DP3 seems fine. 

Then tbh I started skimming on page 5. The back-and-forth between RM and Supa seems a bit contrived. Because they have the most exchanges/potential slips, aside from Budda who is prolly getting a pass til DP3 anyway, I wouldn't mind lynching between RM and Supa. Thoughts? I'll probably go back and read the last few pages more in depth now, but wanted to comment and get some analysis in asap. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Danielle
Gonna watch Bears/Cardinals soon

Giants looked good Week 1, but then...
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Jane and Nolan Rayburn are probably two of the most innocent and good characters of the show. Their parents are fucked up, and their grandparents are too in turn. The grandmother covering up years of abuse and other things, the grandfather being a raging alcoholic apparently. 

If anything it could be argued that Sally Rayburn and Robert Rayburn could be seen as the primary antagonists. They created a fucked up family, and they caused Danny to return by deciding to sell their properties, leading eventually to all three other siblings to conspire in his death. 

And she let it all happen by letting that hatred foment towards Danny regarding Sarah's death despite her playing a heavy hand in the reason why she was there to drown in the first place because she hated her own daughter. 

Sally Rayburn looks like the character who is most aware of her own sins, most aware of the hand she played in the family ending up pretty effed in their treatment of Danny. The other characters are in essence products of her own complicity in Roberts abusive behavior. 

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Unvote VTL Rational

I'll get back to hammer, but I think you should explain urself and fully claim with paraphrasal. 

Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
Oh and being that I guess I outted everything else, my role is innocent child, I get mod confirmed start of DP3. 
Basically this means he's either gonna die before DP3 or is gonna be lynched on DP3. 

Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Buddamoose
Quit going for the easy lynch

(unless there's a really good reason that I haven't caught up to yet, in which case pls tell me instead of just saying "yes there is catch up" or "yeah dude hammer him!")
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Buddamoose
Budda's analysis is reasonable. Let's hear more from RM.