Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Singularity
I think I know who you are but I don't know your affiliation

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Should we give a lucky a good welcome back dp1 lynch?
Lucky
Debates: 0
Lucky
-->
@Lunatic
Why do you have such a fetish for a person who already encrypted his claim irreversibly into the DP?
Bullish
Bullish
~24 hours remaining in the DP.
Lucky
Lucky
VTL Ragnar. He hasn't posted yet, we need activity. I agree with Oro in #58.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Lucky
I picked up on your soft claim I think. Not sure it matters though. Trying to nderstand theme differences hasn't been proving to be an effective lately. Regardless there isnt a whole lot of time left and a mix of mod psychology and gut thinks you may be a good target for a dp1 ly ch unless theres any good specific reason not to lynch you that you can provide?
Lucky
Lucky
-->
@Lunatic
If you think you've picked up on my claim then you are already looking at the wrong post. You can't decrypt my claim without the code, that's the point of encryption.

Regardless there isnt a whole lot of time left and a mix of mod psychology and gut thinks you may be a good target for a dp1 ly ch unless theres any good specific reason not to lynch you that you can provide?
This is everything wrong with mafia on DDO/Dart. Let me think of a good reason not to lynch me, "Because I'm town." Stupid answer? Well it was a stupid question. Looking for reasons not to lynch people instead of looking for reasons to lynch people results in a gameplay pattern where every DP we temporarily rule out players until we're out of time and go with a fvck-it-lynch, instead of incrementally gathering info that can be used to solve the game at LYLO.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
I think we should policy lynch inactives, otherwise we can just rvs cause this game is pretty dead
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Lucky
If you think you've picked up on my claim then you are already looking at the wrong post. You can't decrypt my claim without the code, that's the point of encryption.

Regardless it is useless. You can encrypt a fake claim or you could straight up make a fake claim just as easy. Following drafters logic in this one and it applies to oros poem coding as well.

This is everything wrong with mafia on DDO/Dart

You act as if you are intimately informed about current metas and playstyles of DART. This is presumably your first game back after years right? Back off the elitist stuff a notch lol. There are plenty of things wrong with the metas but I'm not sure my FOS here can be categorically compared.

Let me think of a good reason not to lynch me, "Because I'm town." Stupid answer?
If you are actually town you can do better than that. I seem to remember you were a pretty good debater. You have the largest wagon at the moment though and times a ticking. And currently your only providing a useless encryption to argue your lack of a lynch.

Looking for reasons not to lynch people instead of looking for reasons to lynch people results in a gameplay pattern where every DP we temporarily rule out players until we're out of time and go with a fvck-it-lynch, instead of incrementally gathering info that can be used to solve the game at LYLO.

I seem to remember you having a differemce stance regarding the effectiveness of DP1 banter. Has your opinion since changed? Regardless my reason for voting you isnt random or a "fuck-it-lynch". I may go more in detail if necessary from inquiring minds but I have a legit gut read on you. With time ticking I would prefer to lynch my strongest read.
Also I dont buy that you have a genuine interest in "incrementally gathering info" by oushing ragnar for activity. So what, he pops in says "hi" you say okay and urge a vtnl with 1 day left? Doesnt seem like town lucky. Then again its been a while since I played with you but I seem to remember big brain plays. Plays into part of my gut read.

Lunatic
Lunatic
Lol honestly the strongest argument not to lynch lucky DP1 for me so far is that he hasnt played for so long it would be a shame to lynch him so quickly but I'm feeling this one is actually scum.

Lucky
Lucky
-->
@Lunatic
The fact that you want a debate in DP1 is incredible. No, I'm not going to "argue" why I'm town against a case that exists only in your head. What am I debating, the air in front of me?

Sure, I can encrypt a fake claim. I can encrypt a fake claim before anyone else in the game has given a hint about what their role or meme is and hope that when it comes time to claim that nobody actually has that role or meme, because I can't change it later on. #SmartScumPlay

Don't you think that letting a gut ping lead you to push for a lynch without substantiating a case, based on meta from years ago, and then asking me in the final day of the DP if that meta has changed is putting the cart before the horse? I have games from mafiascum that I am currently playing I can link you if you want to see how I play DP1. Both games are ongoing so I can't disclose my alignment, but expecting "big brain plays" with the content available to analyze in this game thus far is a fundamentally flawed approach to the game.
Lucky
Lucky
@Bullish, can we have an update on whether or not you are looking for replacements? Speedrace wanted to sign up. If we get a replacement, can we extend the DP by 24 hours?

Lucky
Lucky
-->
@Bullish
nac
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Lucky
can we have an update on whether or not you are looking for replacements? Speedrace wanted to sign up. If we get a replacement, can we extend the DP by 24 hours?
no and no
Lucky
Lucky
-->
@Bullish
Honestly, then Bullish, I'm just going to replace out. We have 3 players trying to play the game (Me, Lunatic, and Oro), and everyone else is either inactive or they only show up to complain about inactivity. If we aren't going to try to find replacements, and make time accommodations for those replacements, the game is already dead and not worth continuing.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lucky
Maybe scum is just a lurking waiting for town to kill themselves off.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Lucky
The fact that you want a debate in DP1 is incredible. No, I'm not going to "argue" why I'm town against a case that exists only in your head. What am I debating, the air in front of me?
You could present a reason why we should take your innocence for granted. Guilty til proven innocent. Your not debating the air in front of you, you are debating the 3/6 wagon on you.

Sure, I can encrypt a fake claim. I can encrypt a fake claim before anyone else in the game has given a hint about what their role or meme is and hope that when it comes time to claim that nobody actually has that role or meme, because I can't change it later on. #SmartScumPlay
You gonna make me link you to every game where scum has fake claimed day phase one? Ballsy fake claiming is actually #SmartScumPlay, you should know this. Feels like your attempting reverse psychology here.

Don't you think that letting a gut ping lead you to push for a lynch without substantiating a case, based on meta from years ago, and then asking me in the final day of the DP if that meta has changed is putting the cart before the horse? Don't you think that letting a gut ping lead you to push for a lynch without substantiating a case, based on meta from years ago, and then asking me in the final day of the DP if that meta has changed is putting the cart before the horse? I have games from mafiascum that I am currently playing I can link you if you want to see how I play DP1. Both games are ongoing so I can't disclose my alignment, but expecting "big brain plays" with the content available to analyze in this game thus far is a fundamentally flawed approach to the game.
I have had better luck with gut reads yes. And I can actually explain them in great detail most of the time, but argumentatively it ends up not being worth my time, because I know the counter arguments already. It is pretty useless to explain a scum read to the person you scum read, they have an inherent goal to saying "nuh uh" to everything. I am okay with back and forth just trying to stay out of the 'pointless realm'. My meta read on you from years ago, I am willing to change, but I would at least like an explanation as to what your current thoughts are and how they are different. I remember a very lengthy argument with you that carried over into the discord about how useless day phase 1 is. In fact, mikal still makes that argument basing it largely off of yours from back then. Now you are talking about quitting the game because it's not active enough. I don't want to read your mafiascum games, I just want you to tell me in your own words why your philosophy has changed, and what in particular your strategy is to get the maximum of information with a day left by pressuring ragnar?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Lucky
Honestly, then Bullish, I'm just going to replace out. We have 3 players trying to play the game (Me, Lunatic, and Oro), and everyone else is either inactive or they only show up to complain about inactivity. If we aren't going to try to find replacements, and make time accommodations for those replacements, the game is already dead and not worth continuing.

If you are town (the nature of this post to me suggests otherwise, but i'll play along for the chance of it) then be the difference you wanna see. The players in this sign up list will be a bit lazier, since were missing drafter, speed, siranonymous, etc, but we can get this going. Normally I'd have spammed the fvck out of this dp, but it came up during my work week. Over my weekend I will be viciously active, thurs-sat. We can be creative and figure something out to rope people in.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
VTL Rag 4 activity
Vader
Vader
Water OMGUS really amuses me
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Yea ngl. It's better cuz you are claimed role, but AROSE did it with his role and that annoyed the fuck outta me lol
Vader
Vader
I don't like oromagi's claim atm. It seems a bit OP and that could honestly be a scum role too, but I won't harp too much about it
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Why has GP not claimed yet? Kinda concerned about that. He and Ragnar are my policies if we don’t anything going.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
Can we please get a Vote Count?
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@oromagi
@Lucky
the dp is almost over and the best bet we have right now is just to policy lynch an inactive, if you guys have any hidden scumslips that'd you'd like the share then please do. but right now ragnar's looking like our best bet.

WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Vader
@ILikePie5
@warren42
above
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I agree with this claim as well
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
oops i should probably actually vote for him before telling you guys to vote for him.
UNVOTE
VTL RAGNAR
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WaterPhoenix
fine VTL Ragnar.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
I'll claim tomorrow, If I am still alive.