Author: Bullish

Read-only
Total: 111
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@WaterPhoenix
You dont find lucky wanting to replace after 3 votes and minor FOS as scummy as I do?

Lucky
Debates: 0
Lucky
-->
@Lunatic
If you are town (the nature of this post to me suggests otherwise, but i'll play along for the chance of it) then be the difference you wanna see. The players in this sign up list will be a bit lazier, since were missing drafter, speed, siranonymous, etc, but we can get this going. Normally I'd have spammed the fvck out of this dp, but it came up during my work week. Over my weekend I will be viciously active, thurs-sat. We can be creative and figure something out to rope people in.

Nah bro. I'm done with this game. Bullish has already vetoed both replacements and extensions. I'm not playing a game with 3 active players were every DP is going to end like this one, a flash wagon fvck it lynch because we have nothing else to go off of, because nobody posts. I've already requested that Bullish replace me, which I find funny because he refused my request to replace somebody who hasn't even posted yet.
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
VTL Ragnar
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@oromagi
@WaterPhoenix
@Lucky
So I have been inactive to try to role confirm. I actually have a couple neat powers, and one of them is immunity to being modkilled for inactivity.

Of course I find it suspect when people are VTLing for activity without tagging me. I doubt that many are scum, but seriously?
Barney
Barney
Anyway, looks like Lucky and Warren are your scum team.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Bullish
At least I was able to ID scum for you all. Would have been more useful to have my community ability, but your choice.

The day is not over, you still have to VTL someone (next pick an actual scum, rather than someone whose activities levels should indicate they're up to something).

I can’t lose if I don’t play the game

WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Barney
bruh
Lucky
Lucky
-->
@Barney
I can’t lose if I don’t play the game

If this is a real role I'm taking a picture of my role pm and getting modkilled even if I'm replaced out. If a mod designs that sort of role he doesn't deserve to mod a game.
Lunatic
Lunatic
No one buy into luckys little over dramatization here. I'm probably the only vote left on him and hes still acting like we are going on a "fuck-it-lynch". My vote on him was also a reaction test which he has failed, given his over the top reaction. He led a wagon on ragnar and there are more votes on ragnar than anyone else and he is still panicking. Replacing out or no, I read his behavior as scummy and think he is a good dp1 lynch.
Lucky
Lucky

Brother, check the votes, Ragnar is already dead.

Lunatic
Lunatic
There is no way this is really the lucky from DDO
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Lucky
So if hes dead and you got your way why are you still claiming your gonna quit becauae people are fuck it lynching you lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
Ima be more suspicious of lucky if ragnar ends up dead lol
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
DDO mafia has so little activity.
Lucky
Lucky
-->
@Lunatic
I never said people were going to fvck it lynch me. I said people were going to fvck it lynch, period. That's not playing the game. The game isn't fun to me if people don't actually play and we just lynch someone at random or for a nonreason at the end of each DP because we wasted the DP not playing.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah id rather not get hung up on that because it encourages more people to not try because they think everyone else isnt trying. Lets change the attitude to "go getter"
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Lucky
Not every day phase will be like that though, dp1 people tend to have the least to go on. I for one was inactive initially do to the timing of the game starting but forsee much more activity for dp2. I just feel like you are jumping the gun and over reacting a bit. So what if it's a bit inactive? Create activity! I dont see you quitting like this except for buckling under a wee bit of pressure which is extra sketch.
Singularity
Debates: 11
Singularity
Since ragnar  is dead. I am going to admit I am scum and no that is not going against my wincon
Singularity
Singularity
VTL ragnar 

just in case
Singularity
Singularity
Not even sure you guys will be able to lynch me dp2 with this inactivity lol
Bullish
Bullish
Official Vote Count

Ragnar (6/6) - oro, Lucky, Supa, water, grey, warren,
Lucky (1/6) - Lunatic,
Supa (1/6) - pie,
Grey (1/6) - Single,

Not voting: Ragnar,

Ragnar has been lynched! he was innocent.

The DP has ended. Send me your night actions.

NP1 ends 03/19 ~16:30 Eastern.