I left, the Democratic Party, to vote for Trump.

Author: YeshuaBought

Total: 206
ATroubledMan
Debates: 0
ATroubledMan
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
 I thought you might have something more than your opinion
You mean, the opinion of millions of people who inform themselves.

that's common from left leaning people
Yes, we do tend to inform ourselves and recognize bungling fools in power.

links with no context
Would that be the right leaning people who believe Trump is their savior?
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ATroubledMan
no more proof that you have nothing other than biased opinion is required, you may move along.
ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
no more proof that you have nothing other than biased opinion is required, you may move along
Wow, you sound just like Trump being grilled at a press conference. Amazing impression.

Here's what's funny about the right. I was watching some episodes of a show called, "The Ranch" which depicted the typical modern day mid west cattle rancher. The show's dialogue brought in plenty of political comments similar to what you'd hear at a Trump rally. You know the kind, the left are insane, evil, godless heathens that should be shot.

A large cattle company was coming in and buying up as many ranches as they could, usually preying on those in financial jeopardy. The hatred towards the company became quite apparent, showing just how much these people despised these corporations and especially their lying, cheating and evil executives and leaders.

Now, we have one of those typical executives in power and we'd expect to hear the same thing, but instead, Trump is hailed as the next messiah, the lord and savior of the right. Their God. 

It would be really funny if it wasn't so sad the fact that Trump is screwing over every single one of them, one way and another.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ATroubledMan
Trump really does live rent free in your head and you don't even realize it.  What started out as a potential conversation about the handling of covid has turned into you saying Trump this, Trump that, the right blah blah blah, everything except covid lol  you've really gone off the deep end, sadly you can't see how irrational you are coming across.
ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Fact check: Did the Obama administration deplete the federal stockpile of N95 masks?
We rate this claim TRUE because it is supported by our research. There is no indication that the Obama administration took significant steps to replenish the supply of N95 masks in the Strategic National Stockpile after it was depleted from repeated crises. Calls for action came from experts at the time concerned for the country’s ability to respond to future serious pandemics. Such recommendations were, for whatever reason, not heeded.

More than once, President Donald Trump has falsely claimed that the federal stockpile of emergency medicine and supplies he inherited from his predecessor was an “empty shelf.”
While the government does not publicize all of the contents of the repository, at the time Trump took office, the Strategic National Stockpile, as it is formally known, reportedly contained vast amounts of materials that state and local health officials could use during an emergency, including vaccines, antiviral drugs, ventilators and protective gear for doctors and nurses.

Greg Burel, who was the director of the Strategic National Stockpile for more than 12 years until he retired in January, recently told CBS News: “We didn’t receive funds to replace those masks, protective gear and the anti-virals that we used for H1N1.” 
He told Vice News that he decided to use the program’s limited funding to instead purchase vaccines, flu medications and other pharmaceuticals.
“We had to trade off those funds that we had, and we chose to invest in those lifesaving drugs that would not be available from any other source, in the quantity needed, and in time. I definitely want to see my healthcare workers protected; that’s very important. But if I’m thinking, ‘Do I buy this many masks to protect this many workers, or do I buy this many medicines to keep people safe that we can’t get elsewhere?’ there’s no easy answer here,” Burel said.

ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Don't forget to address these others.

That states are bidding against other states for equipment, paying many multiples of the precrisis price for ventilators, is Trump’s fault. Air travelers summoned home and forced to stand for hours in dense airport crowds alongside infected people? That was Trump’s fault too. Ten weeks of insisting that the coronavirus is a harmless flu that would miraculously go away on its own? Trump’s fault again. The refusal of red-state governors to act promptly, the failure to close Florida and Gulf Coast beaches until late March? That fault is more widely shared, but again, responsibility rests with Trump: He could have stopped it, and he did not.

The lying about the coronavirus by hosts on Fox News and conservative talk radio is Trump’s fault: They did it to protect him. The false hope of instant cures and nonexistent vaccines is Trump’s fault, because he told those lies to cover up his failure to act in time. The severity of the economic crisis is Trump’s fault; things would have been less bad if he had acted faster instead of sending out his chief economic adviser and his son Eric to assure Americans that the first stock-market dips were buying opportunities. The firing of a Navy captain for speaking truthfully about the virus’s threat to his crew? Trump’s fault. The fact that so many key government jobs were either empty or filled by mediocrities? Trump’s fault. The insertion of Trump’s arrogant and incompetent son-in-law as commander in chief of the national medical supply chain? Trump’s fault.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ATroubledMan
“empty shelf.”
hyperbole bs, and?  I don't like it, but how does that relate to the actual handling of covid?

respirators I address already post #87

I heard you the many times before, Trump said this, Trump said that blah blah blah and the result of what he said was...............?

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I would bet some countries wished the U.S. had been more isolationist rather than being invaded and or killed, funny people bitch about the conflicts the U.S. gets into, nation building etc but then turns around and bitches at people who think we should be more isolated, national.

Some people just want to sow chaos and anarchy all over the globe instead of protecting themselves.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Is ATM HB 2.0??? It seems like it to meeeeee
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Fauci has said multiply times that Trump listened to health officials. If there’s anyone to blame it’s them. BuT ORaNgeMaN bAD
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
The left media will try to stir up anything during this crisis to try to "expose orangeman." Fauci destroyed the reporter about the relationship between the two. It's sad to see what the left media will do

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Interesting to note how so many on the left believe people have to worship Trump to vote for Trump.

All a Trump voter really has to do is take one look at Biden, which many on the left refuses to do, which is how Biden got the nomination.

Trump takes up 99.9% of the space in a leftist's head and Biden isn't even on the cat scan.

Normal people like you and me will look and ask for alternatives. If what Trump did was bad then what would have been good? What person was willing to step up and do something more effective to combat the Covid? You can't keep running around screaming Orangemanbad if there is no alternative to what you think is "good" 

Currently, our only alternative is Biden, which is unacceptable. You want us to support someone other than Trump? How about someone viable? Hell, bring back Bill Clinton. At least he knew how to get the public to believe he actually cared about the people. Biden goes out of his way to prove the opposite.

Trump isn't the president we want but he is the president we need, in the absence of any logical alternative. The left still hasn't figured out that the crony corporate DNC in bed with the MSM media is so rotten and corrupt to the core that I can't ever imagine them winning any election in the future outside of cloistered thought/gated community bubbles.

It was my hope way back in 2016 that Bernie Sanders would reform the DNC. Instead, DNC corruption has only gotten worse, as Bernie and all the other candidates that at least pretended to give a shit about the people went out with a whimper, not a bang.

Except MAYBE Tulsi Gabbard. She is a fighter. This isn't a rant about who I personally like as a leader, just an observation of how broken the system continues to be for the left.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
I leave you with this inspirational COVID-19 video.

ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
“empty shelf.”
hyperbole bs, and?  I don't like it, but how does that relate to the actual handling of covid?
Yes, I thought you would dismiss it, exactly as I predicted. Well done. 

respirators I address already post #87
Yes, but your alleged fact check was fact checked for further clarity of your alleged debunking.
ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@ILikePie5
Is ATM HB 2.0??? It seems like it to meeeeee
Great. More accusations. What is with this place, it seems so many here are paranoid delusional. Grow up, people.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@ATroubledMan
Great. More accusations. What is with this place, it seems so many here are paranoid delusional. Grow up, people.

How do you know who HB is 🤔🤔
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@ATroubledMan
Do you agree that Trump listened to health officials like Fauci and Birx? If so then all his actions were based on that advice. If you don’t believe he did, I would like you to look up the numerous times Fauci and Birx have said the President has heeded their advice.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ATroubledMan
I'm not arguing that Trump doesn't talk a lot of shit but feel free to keep beating that dead horse.

how does that relate to the actual handling of covid?

I won't ask again because it appears you don't have any answers since you keep avoiding any semblance of an answer.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
It’s pretty funny actually. Trump did what his advisers told him to. If you blame Trump for our problems maybe you should blame these “advisers”
ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@ILikePie5
Do you agree that Trump listened to health officials like Fauci and Birx? If so then all his actions were based on that advice.
He's starting to listen to them, but he didn't before when he was saying things like the virus will disappear on it's own in April like magic or when he wanted to open the country by Easter. That definitely isn't advice any sane health official would offer. 

ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@ILikePie5
It’s pretty funny actually. Trump did what his advisers told him to. If you blame Trump for our problems maybe you should blame these “advisers”
A new investigation reveals Trump ignored experts on Covid-19 for months

ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
how does that relate to the actual handling of covid?
Why not educate yourself? Catch up on the last 4 months of current events and you'll see for yourself.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@ATroubledMan
How about you read the chronology of what actually happened 

If your article was true then why after multiple questions have Fauci and Birx agreed that Trump listened to advisers? Would you say their word matters more than any secondary source?
ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
It's official, Trump has pulled funding for the WHO. He is blaming them for his own blunderings.

WHO started sounding the alarm on the outbreak of a new coronavirus in China, in mid-January, designating the now Covid-19 pandemic as a global health emergency on Jan. 30 when there were just 8,200 cases in 18 countries across the world.

The WHO’s global emergency declaration on Jan. 30 was nearly a month before Trump tweeted that “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA” and six weeks before he declared a national emergency on March 13.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Same thing with Ukrainegate. They will simply claim Trump is forcing these people, Birx, Fauci, Zelensky to exonerate him.

Did you see the Latest Fauci briefing?

Skip to 7:25 mark.

Transparently fake media with a biased narrative has the fucking balls to ask Fauci this question.
Watch his visceral response to the bullshit.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ATroubledMan
The WHO and China thank you for your support.

Your check will be in the mail soon.

Trump closed the borders Jan 31 the day after WHO declared the pandemic in CHINA. America didn't have the same level of danger as China did on Jan 31, no death, no infections. The WHO was misleading people by suggesting the world was equally at risk when at the time China was the only unique nation with all the deaths in January. Cause it's the Chinese virus, not the American virus. WHO has done nothing but praise China.

Americans that praise China as the WHO did for shipping this pandemic over here from their barbaric wet-markets should be forcibly exported to the nearest communist nation.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Did you see the Latest Faici briefing?

Skip to 7:25 mark.

lol trump regularly attacks and fires people who don't sufficiently kiss his ass. If a fox news anchor asks even moderately relevant questions to a member of the trump administration trump is tweeting attacks 10 minutes later. 

Of course, anyone who works for trump kisses his ass. It is a requirement of the job, because if they won't they don't work there for long. You can't work for a malignant narcissistic and not kiss their ass. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Of course, anyone who works for trump kisses his ass. It is a requirement of the job, because if they won't they don't work there for long. You can't work for a malignant narcissistic and not kiss their ass. 

CNN will ALWAYS have a job for them.

Their "journalists" get paid $20,000 dollars a day to tell you what to think.

It's a great job.
ATroubledMan
ATroubledMan
-->
@Greyparrot
Trump closed the borders Jan 31
On Jan. 31, the Trump administration announced travel restrictions for China.

Trump is correct that the World Health Organization organization didn't support his travel restrictions with China -- the WHO opposes most international travel restrictions and sees them as ineffectual -- but he overstated the case when he insinuated that the WHO downplayed the virus.

The WHO was misleading people by suggesting the world was equally at risk 
Trump overstates when he insinuates that the WHO knew about the global threat the virus posed, but downplayed it. The WHO defines an emergency of international concern as "an extraordinary event" that constitutes a "public health risk to other States through the international spread of disease" and "to potentially require a coordinated international response," meaning that the organization recognized that the virus posed an international threat beyond China.

WHO has done nothing but praise China
That's just a blatant fabrication.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Did you watch the recent gaslighting CNN did in real-time with their Chirons?

It's amazing!

"Angry Trump Uses Propaganda Video, Produced By Government Employees At Taxpayer Expense"
"Angry Trump Turns Briefing Into A Propaganda Session"
"Trump Uses Task Force Briefing to Rewrite History On Coronavirus Response"

What is funny is that CNN fake news didn't even air the "propaganda" videos, to "protect" their viewers from thoughtcrimes.