@BrotherDThomas
Bible  slapping silly!
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Vader

SupaDudz,

YOUR UNBIBLICAL QUOTE AGAIN:  "From that aspect, there shouldn't be a punishment for homosexuality."

WTF! Does your blatant biblical ignorance ever end? Huh?

What the hell do you mean there should be no punishment for homosexuality? AGAIN, you do not read the entire Bible!  Are you purporting to know more than Yahweh/Jesus God? Are you calling Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, a LIAR relative to the following passages?!  

Jesus' inspired words regarding the horrific act of homsexuality:

"If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: THEY SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH; their blood shall surely be upon them. " (Leviticus 20:13)

"For this cause God gave them up into vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, Leaving the natural use of the woman, Burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, And receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet. . . WHO KNOWING THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD, THAT THEY WHICH COMMIT SUCH TINGS ARE WORTHY OF DEATH, , Not only do the same, But have pleasure in them that do them" (Romans 1:26-27)

Tell us, did you just recently find a JUDEO-Christian bible on the sidewalk a few weeks back, and are now just starting to read it?  It seems so, because I have seen really bible inept pseudo-christians before, but you are vying to be the #1 Bible inept pseudo-christian on this prestigious forum!!! 

How utterly embarrassing for you within this forum. Sad indeed. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Barney
@Vader

SupaDudz,

Listen up, when our esteemed moderator RAGNAR brings forth a meaningful thread like this one, he does not like it when it veers off upon other topics than the initial theme, like you are doing with your child like posts. In turn, I can’t help but address your said Bible ignorant posts because Jesus sent me here to do just that!

Therefore, we both may get into trouble, as well as we should, especially since RAGNAR'S topic at hand is a synopsis to show that a TRUE Christian should think of a woman as a 2nd class citizen, especially when the Bible agrees with this notion ad infinitum, praise! 

“It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.” (Proverbs 21:9)

Tyron_Orrex
Debates: 0
Tyron_Orrex
-->
@Melissa
The bible says to not let women usurp authority over man. And the bible says to not add or take away from scripture.

Catholic faith and women in leadership roles is wrong. No tradition should interpret scripture. And no woman should have authority over men.
The Bible also says not to wear clothing woven of two different kinds of material.
The Bible also says not to eat any meat with blood still in it and not to eat the fat.
The Bible also says not to cut the hair on the sides of your head, nor clip the edges of your beard.
The Bible also says not to make idols or metal Gods.
The Bible also says not to eat fruit from a tree within four years of planting it.
The Bible also says not to have tattoos.
The Bible also says not to work on the sabbath.
The Bible also says not to harvest crops from the edge of a field.

If you are a clean-cut guy who drives to a restaurant after work on Sunday with a tattoo of your Mum on your arm, wearing a cool Nike cotton/poly top, a gold cross and a plastic Jesus bouncing away on the dashboard then orders a rare steak with baby tomatoes......mate, you are well and truly fu**ed.

What I am saying is that Catholics, in particular, seem to be very selective in what Bible rules to follow.

The Bible itself has been interpreted and indeed can be (and is) interpreted in many ways to suit none's desired culture or belief.

Oh, and if you have a penchant for doing your mate's (betrothed) housekeeper remember the Bible says that the next day you must drag a sheep into your mate's house and sacrifice the poor animal. And I suppose you could have a good lamb roast afterwards but you need to wring every last drop of blood and cut all fat from the meat and make sure the roast potatoes have not been harvested from the edge of the field otherwise.....you're both fu**ed.

Tyron_Orrex
Tyron_Orrex
-->
@Melcharaz
The bible says to not let women usurp authority over man. And the bible says to not add or take away from scripture.

Catholic faith and women in leadership roles is wrong. No tradition should interpret scripture. And no woman should have authority over men.
The Bible also says not to wear clothing woven of two different kinds of material.
The Bible also says not to eat any meat with blood still in it and not to eat the fat.
The Bible also says not to cut the hair on the sides of your head, nor clip the edges of your beard.
The Bible also says not to make idols or metal Gods.
The Bible also says not to eat fruit from a tree within four years of planting it.
The Bible also says not to have tattoos.
The Bible also says not to work on the sabbath.
The Bible also says not to harvest crops from the edge of a field.

If you are a clean-cut guy who drives to a restaurant after work on Sunday with a tattoo of your Mum on your arm, wearing a cool Nike cotton/poly top, a gold cross and a plastic Jesus bouncing away on the dashboard then orders a rare steak with baby tomatoes......mate, you are well and truly fu**ed.

What I am saying is that Catholics, in particular, seem to be very selective in what Bible rules to follow.

The Bible itself has been interpreted and indeed can be (and is) interpreted in many ways to suit none's desired culture or belief.

Oh, and if you have a penchant for doing your mate's (betrothed) housekeeper remember the Bible says that the next day you must drag a sheep into your mate's house and sacrifice the poor animal. And I suppose you could have a good lamb roast afterwards but you need to wring every last drop of blood and cut all fat from the meat and make sure the roast potatoes have not been harvested from the edge of the field otherwise.....you're both fu**ed.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You are illiterate and don’t know how to read. Read posts. No wonder why two illiterates like each other

Vader
Vader
I see no point in arguing with you or DrFranklin. I said everything you are debating me about yet you still argue. Read a fucking book or something instead of spending your time talking nonsense on this site

Vader
Vader
When you disregard reading what I have to say and throwing words into my mouth that I did not say, you don’t get the time and day for me to respond
Vader
Vader
You sit on the forum and spam your endless bullshit when you know nothing about the true forms of Christianity. At least with someone like HistoryBuff, when I debate him on the forums, he reads what people have to say
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Barney
Misogyny and submission were, and still are but to a lesser extent.

As such, religion is subject to the same conditions.

Nonetheless the futility of the argument is only indicative of the futility of religion.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Vader

+++++++++ DEBATEART RELIGION FORUM, WE HAVE ANOTHER RUNAWAY PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN APPROPRIATELY NAMED SUPADUDZ!  +++++++++

Yes, we have seen many RUNAWAY Christians from Jesus' true words in this forum, where SUPADUDZ will now be embarrassingly added to this ever growing list. This neophyte's claim to fame is simply him bringing up topics, and then when I address said topics showing his complete Biblical ignorance, he runs away from them and hides under his mommies apron strings!   :(

The mounting posts where the newbie Bible fool SUPADUDZ has ran away from Jesus' true words in Ragnar's thread relative to priests and women are as follows:

1.  POST #43:  SUPADUDZ said that he calls his priest "Father," which is ungodly as shown in the passage that I gave him in my post below. 
His response? HE RAN FROM JESUS' POST TO SAVE FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT!

2. POST #44:  SUPADUDZ proffered that monks and nuns should be separated because of sexual desires in the church. I then stated that the Catholic priests and innocent children should be separated in the same manner so they are not buggered in the churches "rectory."  His response?  HE RAN FROM JESUS' POST TO SAVE FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT!

3.  POST #62:  SUPADUDZ, the Bible ignorant miscreant, said there should be no laws against homosexuals, but again, I had to bible slap him silly because our 
Yahweh/Jesus stated that the only law there should be towards the homosexual, is to unfortunately murder them. :(   His response?  HE RAN FROM JESUS' POST TO SAVE FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT!

4. POST #63:  SUPADUDZ was veering off the main topic of our esteemed Mr. Ragnar's main topic, therefore I asked him to respectfully stay on topic, this is because to address his blatant Bible stupidity, I too had to veer off upon the topic at hand.  His response?  HE RAN FROM FORUM ETIQUETTE  TO SAVE FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT!

Regarding the Bible ignorant newb SUPADUDZ, its reasonable to just RUN AWAY from one post, but when there is many posts that this minion of Satan RUNS AWAY from, then it becomes an insipid pattern that Jesus will not put up with because a TRUE Christian is to defend the faith at all costs! (Titus 1:9)

SUPADUDZ is who he pretends to be, but fails miserably.  Kids, you gotta love em as they try to spread their wings in an adult forum but get easily slapped silly when the TRUE words of Jesus are Brought forth, praise!

MY PERSONAL ONGOING AND UNGODLY LIST OF RUNAWAY PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS TO JESUS' TRUE WORDS ON DEBATEART RELIGION FORUM:

Ethang5
Tradesecret
Mopac
Melacharaz
FAUXLAW
RoderickSpode
EtrnlVw (MIA at this time because of brutally being Bible slapped silly)
SupaDudz

Vader
Vader
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I’ve stated various times that comparing me to a Catholic is idiotic yet you are doing it: I agree with literally everything you believe in. We live in America. I’m allowed to believe in my religion but respect others. I’ve said my belief and what I believe yet you still think I am a fake Christian 

No one on this site has ever made me go to my Greek but you...you are the first victim 

You are stubborn illiterate padavi malaka. You can’t read and assume things I say from a sliver of a post
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Vader

Addressing your RUNAWAY post AGAIN, you assume that you are a Christian, but at the same time, you RUNAWAY from discussing Jesus' true words in the links below, where I had to easily "school you" upon your complete Bible ignorance, understand Bible fool? 

Now, seriously, to save yourself from adding even more proverbial egg upon your face, either address the links above, or forever be known upon this forum as just another Bible inept pseudo-christian on DEBATEART Religion forum! Do you comprehend?  Yes?  Maybe?  Just a little bit?  Huh?

Run along, I am sure your grade school recess is about to end, along with your assumed credo within the forum.

NEXT?

Vader
Vader

Then I proceeded to say that women should not have a place in priesthood for reasons stated in the Bible and the overall sphere of the church itself

So how does this apply to me? I’m not Catholic 

The after life and real world are different. If they don’t repent the sin, the afterlife will judge them as is
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Vader
Why can't the gays be satisfied with a civil union?
nonjudgmental
nonjudgmental
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Whos this guy threatening to hit people with a bible? Another hypocrite who thinks hes hot shit for jesus. Do yourself a favor and go street preaching, see how your bible slapping does there.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@nonjudgmental

nonjudgmental,

YOUR WEAK POST: "Whos this guy threatening to hit people with a bible? Another hypocrite who thinks hes hot shit for jesus. Do yourself a favor and go street preaching, see how your bible slapping does there."

Yes, Jesus and I do a lot of "Bible Slapping" within this forum that is chock full of the Bible ignorant pseudo-christians. No hypocrisy is involved whatsoever, because I follow ALL of the Bible's doctrine, understood?

I have noticed that you are obviously to embarrassed to fill out your biography page, is there a reason for this, scared?  You are just another one of the new members that is "all talk and no action," which are a "dime-a-dozen" within this forum.

You are excused.

nonjudgmental
nonjudgmental
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You are a pharisee, you hold traditions the bible doesnt command, and all you can do is talk about a biography page to justify your nastiness? You are embarrassing yourself, i bet you dont even have the holy ghost. You know you arent saved till you have it right? All you do is talk yourself, you and catholics are alike, all talk no power or demonstration. When was the last time you healed anyone? Talked in tongues? Prophecied? You are dead and abide in death. Satan is your master and pride your chain to hell. Repent or die.
nonjudgmental
nonjudgmental
-->
@BrotherDThomas
On the contrary! A&E were created by our serial killer Yahweh God https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3800/post-links/161686

Hypocrisy.
I know, what are you biblical ignorant pseudo-christian fools going to do now since you will not be questioned by the infamous Brother D in the future?! https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3879/post-links/164122

Pride, false accusation, condeming.

Whereas you have also run away from my threads of Jesus is an abortionist, and a serial killer of the innocents in Jesus' Great Flood.  It is understood why you have to HIDE from Jesus' true words.

I need to take a walk to the nearest bar to try and forget what this post represents to our faith,

I truely pity this man, he believes his God a murdering psycopath and has to drown his conscience. This is a man that doesnt know God and needs help. Not even funny.

More of the same. Not an ounce of repentance either.

Actual faith filled response.

Shot down by an athiest in denial cause he fears hell and doesnt know God. Tragic.

Need i go on? Normally, no.

Matthew 12:34-37. 34O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 35A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. 36But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Now we see the man, lets see what he preaches.

How am I logically supposed to love the Jews when the inspired word of Jesus states with specificity that the Jews MURDERED OUR JESUS and the prophets, where they also displease our Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate, and are hostile to everyone?

Antisemetic and hates his brothers.

Romans 11:28 28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 
1 John 4:20 King James Version (KJV)
20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

Strip off our clothes when God clothed adam and eve? You and weareacouple both believe a lie.

Yeah...

TRUE Christians like myself, and FAKE Christians like Doc Frank and Mopac, listed below is a few of the Gods that are known throughout history. Now, you pick out which god you are talking about when you mention the word “God,” or forever be silent upon this topic again, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, FOOLS?

Matthew 5:21-22
21Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Honestly, he doesnt tell anywhere at anytime how to be saved, not even an acts 2:38 reference. 

But. If you will repent be baptised in jesus name and seek to know the true God and recieve his spirit, you will be saved. And you will never be ashamed or condemned.

Joel 2:27 King James Version (KJV)
27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Romans 8
King James Version
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The choice is yours.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Vader

SupaDudz,

It truly amazes me in just how Bible ignorant you are!  Are you trying to take the place of the equally Bible ignorant MIA EtrnlVw?

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4126-women-becoming-catholic-priests?page=2&post_number=43

YOUR NON-ANSWER TO MY POST #43 ABOVE:  "Then I proceeded to say that women should not have a place in priesthood for reasons stated in the Bible and the overall sphere of the church itself"

The crux of my post #43 is that YOU, as a totally Bible ignorant fool, is going directly against Jesus’ words when you specifically state that you call your priest “Father,” because you are not to call ANYONE “Father” accept Jesus Christ in heaven! GET IT?  Catholic or not, Understood?!

Nice runaway again to the main topic, but as usual, I simply caught you again!  LOL

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4126-women-becoming-catholic-priests?page=2&post_number=44

YOUR QUOTE THAT DOESN’T FOLLOW MY STATEMENT IN MY POST #44: “So how does this apply to me? I’m not Catholic”

Please READ my post #59 where I have already addressed this proposition, and  at least “try” and keep up with me, okay?  The membership is watching you continue to stumble because of your Bible ignorance upon this forum.

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4126-women-becoming-catholic-priests?page=3&post_number=62

YOUR INSIDOUS QUOTE REGARDING JESUS’ DIRECT WORDS REGARDING HOMOSEXUALS IN MY POST #62:  "The after life and real world are different. If they don’t repent the sin, the afterlife will judge them as is"

WRONG!  The homosexual man is to be judged NOW while on earth in real time, period!  “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13).   Key words are the bold type within the verse in question.  The afterlife has NO DEATH and NO BLOOD (Matthew 10:28, John 11:25-26), therefore your notion falls flat upon its face!  The gay man is to meet his godly demise while upon earth, as their earthly blood shall be upon them, understand?  2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, and your Biblical knowledge is that of a dead crow on a Texas backroad!

Leviticus 20:13 is in the same context as the following biblical narratives, of which they are only a few of many,  where Jesus’ words state with specificity that the guilty are to be judged and murdered while on earth, and not in the afterlife, understand Bible fool?

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:27)

Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.” (Exodus 31:15)

But Jews came from Antioch and Iconium, and having persuaded the crowds, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing that he was dead.” (Acts 14:19)

“And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” And falling to his knees he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.” (Acts 7:59-60)

And set two worthless men opposite him, and let them bring a charge against him, saying, ‘You have cursed God and the king.’ Then take him out and stone him to death.” (1 Kings 21:10)

“EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5) Every word includes the words as directly given above, period! 

SupaDudz, just a thought, maybe you should remain silent to anything relative to Christianity from this time hence, because without question, you are on the Satanic road to being one of the most Bible ignorant fools on DEBATEART Religion forum!  

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

Nonjudgmental,

Ahhhhh, thank you for showing some of my great memories in representing Jesus' TRUE WORDS!  As I remember, you were unfortunately on the receiving end of being made the Bible fool along with the others mentioned in your godly post, praise Jesus!

NEXT?
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Trent0405
A woman should feel free to pursue whatever she wants, placing a stigma on women as catholic priests feels unnecessary and borderline sexist. Ultimately, I want people to make their own choices as to how they wish to live their lives, stopping women from becoming priests hinders this wish of mine from becoming a reality.
I am going to offer a mild critique by  disagreeing with your "borderline" qualifier. It's direct discrimination on the basis of sex, ergo, sexist.

I would call it borderline were it just no female priests, without a specific rule against it; or even were nuns ranked equal to priests.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Melcharaz
The bible says to not let women usurp authority over man. And the bible says to not add or take away from scripture.
Would it be okay for a man to usurp authority from another man?
If it would be okay, then aside from the bruising of fragile egos, why would it then be wrong for a woman to do likewise?

I disagree with the Catholic faith being wrong, and since I'm not I misogynist I also have nothing against women in leadership roles. I want leaders in leadership roles, and I define leader by things other than penis size.

As for your belief that "no tradition should interpret scripture," you do realize that they by necessity must interpret their scriptures? You even having opinions on it, is interpreting it.
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
-->
@Barney
Would it be okay for a man to usurp authority from another man?
If it would be okay, then aside from the bruising of fragile egos, why would it then be wrong for a woman to do likewise?
 Because woman was made for the man, and the woman was decieved when there was no sin, but the man wasnt. Also cause women still got that curse from genesis. 

1 corinthians 11:8-9 8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.
9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 timothy 2:12-15 12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 13For Adam was first formed, then Eve. 14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. 15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Genesis 3:16 
To the woman he said, I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; in sorrow you shall bring forth children; and your desire shall be to your husband, and he shall rule over you.

Paul explains the reasoning as not a tradition or a custom, but rather as a revealing of womens role in creation, they were not made to rule over men, married or otherwise.

Because in Adam did God put the authority. And eve was made to help him in a way that no creature in heaven or earth could. And they are one, because the woman was made from the man to be joined to him and help fulfill Gods will.

I disagree with the Catholic faith being wrong, and since I'm not I misogynist I also have nothing against women in leadership roles. I want leaders in leadership roles, and I define leader by things other than penis size.

As for your belief that "no tradition should interpret scripture," you do realize that they by necessity must interpret their scriptures? You even having opinions on it, is interpreting it.
First off, its not misogny to understand the role of women. See above.

Second. God made man to be the leaders, though he has used women when no man was avalible. A good example is deborah (see judges 4) and it was barak that still led the armies. 

Thirdly, you can believe what you want. But catholicism doesnt lign up with sola scriptura (scripture soley or ownly) they added and took away from it, thus effectively denying Gods word. 

Finally. You seemed to misunderstand what i said about tradition in reference to scripture. The traditions that paul spoke about? He said "written or spoken" so the letters are the traditions, Examples being 1st and 2nd timothy, corinthians, peter, thessalonians, etc. We all know that spoken traditions dont maintain integrity.

If you want to understand hermaneutics, you might wanna research scholars and those with doctorates in hebrew and greek, im not gonna try to explain how to exegete. 

Further arguements i will disregard, unless on topic and can be crossed referenced with scripture.

Barney
Barney
-->
@Melcharaz
Your beliefs against God's creations, seems to stem from the assumption that as God made things, God somehow got rapidly worse at crafting...

First off, its not misogny to understand the role of women
Not agreeing with your misogyny, but yes it it indeed misogyny. Misogyny is not defined by if you believe yourself to be correct or justified in your thing against women. To use an extreme example, when China committed infanticide against women, it did not fail to be infanticide just because they looked at women as less than human (or whatever their excuse).

Second. God made man to be the leaders, though he has used women when no man was avalible. A good example is deborah (see judges 4) and it was barak that still led the armies. 
Obviously if God intentionally uses certain women to be leaders over men, it's not a fixed state. Otherwise God would intervene and make the men be better leaders, such that no woman would even need to lead.

Thirdly, you can believe what you want. But catholicism doesnt lign up with sola scriptura (scripture soley or ownly)
Nor should it. Sola scriptura is not the worst idea in theory, but in practice you get people latching onto any random parts that stand out to them without context... Just scroll up a little for easy examples of how that turns out (not that it always looks like that). Plus going by sola scriptura, if Jesus Christ came back tomorrow, we would have to reject him.

Further arguements i will disregard, unless on topic and can be crossed referenced with scripture.
Wait, you want even more interpretations of it? 🤣
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
Wow. You didnt even read the scriptures. Also i didnt say deborah was a leader, only that God used her. Read judges 4 before assuming stuff.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Melcharaz
Also i didnt say deborah was a leader, only that God used her. Read judges 4 before assuming stuff.
Please do tell us how you imagine the bible saying a woman was "leading Israel" does not mean she was a leader? 
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Barney
Bad translation. Lets look at hebrew word. 

Also in niv, the footnote says judging. I guess you didnt see it.

Take your time reading.

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
Basically, the women only usurped authority over men when they were out of Gods will. Its not part of Gods divine providence to make men always rule. Thats our job to obey scriptures.

God never forces liberty on people, he enforces judgement. If we screw up and let women take authority, God will judge us, not force men to rule.

Barney
Barney
-->
@Melcharaz
the footnote says judging.
In Israel judges was an early name for rulers, which by nature made them act as leaders. Please list how God punished her for violating his will? Oh right, she was honored with military victory.

If we screw up and let women take authority, God will judge us, not force men to rule.
You reconfirming your weird hatred of women is noted. However it is going against the bible, as even Jesus was bound by honour thy father and thy mother, or he was not without sin. He grew up with Mary teaching and leading him. Of course if God hates women like you seem to think, then God would have easily side-stepped their involvement by having Joseph birth Jesus.