Chaos in Minnesota

Author: Dr.Franklin

Total: 126
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
wow this blew up

antifa is evil and is actually from the communist party in the 30's in Germany that rivaled Hitler, it was also comprised of Jewish leaders which is why Hitler hated jews so much

HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
antifa is evil and is actually from the communist party in the 30's in Germany that rivaled Hitler, it was also comprised of Jewish leaders which is why Hitler hated jews so much
lol and the republicans are secretly roman senators!!! i mean they use the same word so they must be exactly the same thing!!!!

do you even think about things you write?

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
why would that fix anything at all? 
Do some research.
ok, so i explain why your point wouldn't do anything and ask you tell me why it would. Your response is that I should do research to prove why your idea might work, when on the face if it it is obvious it won't. i can't tell if that is laziness or if you know your own idea is dumb. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
republic stems from rome, yet there is no connection to them and an ancient empire where has there is only a 70 year difference between the two groups with the exact same flag and goals as before
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
 i explain why your point wouldn't do anything 

You used the word "feel" 3 times while hamhandedly explaining a hierarchy of power.

Make a better case why police absolutely need worker unions to coerce elected officials to turn a blind eye.

In other words, do some research.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
republic stems from rome, yet there is no connection to them and an ancient empire where has there is only a 70 year difference between the two groups with the exact same flag and goals as before
they are 2 groups who used the same acronym. to fight against facists. That is all the term means. There is nothing wrong or left wing about fighting facism. America sure as hell fought against facism. The group you linked to hasn't existed in 90 years. Everyone who was ever part of it is long dead. Now completely different people, in a completely different situation are using the term because they too are fighting facism. 

The idea that 2 different groups used the same word, so they must be the same is childish. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
You used the word "feel" 3 times while hamhandedly explaining a hierarchy of power.

Make a better case why police absolutely need worker unions to coerce elected officials to turn a blind eye.

In other words, do some research.

You are the one arguing why abolishing a union would be positive. You need to actually make an argument. It is not my job to prove that your point has merit. You need to do that. since you don't want to even try to back up your point, why the hell would i do research on the subject?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
why the hell would i do research on the subject?

So you can participate in a discussion with factual statements instead of feelings.

I told you what the easy fix would be by explaining how to take away the tool the Police use to avoid accountability for their actions.

And that's what triggered you into histrionics? 
Stephen
Stephen
They held some kind of sympathy protest in London over George Floyd's killing  by a white cop and they plan more.

I didn't see a single protest or demonstration  when Lee Rigby had his head removed in broad daylight on the afternoon of 22 May 2013 by two black Muslims.

Emily Jones, a seven-year-old girl stabbed to death in front of her mother - on mothers day-  by a woman of "ethnic minority" origin. No a single demonstration or protest.

Then there is also the fact that Muslim Mayor Sadiq Khan's London has turned into a murderers paradise where  of Black on Black murders are happening ever day of every year.  

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
they are 2 groups who used the same acronym. to fight against facists. That is all the term means. There is nothing wrong or left wing about fighting facism. America sure as hell fought against facism. The group you linked to hasn't existed in 90 years. Everyone who was ever part of it is long dead. Now completely different people, in a completely different situation are using the term because they too are fighting facism. 

The idea that 2 different groups used the same word, so they must be the same is childish. 
it is a political party, many people could be anti-fascist with different name but these groups have the EXACT SAME NAME,FLAG AND IDEOLOGIES, its a match 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
That's because Marxists can't use it to grow their power.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
it is a political party, many people could be anti-fascist with different name but these groups have the EXACT SAME NAME,FLAG AND IDEOLOGIES, its a match 
antifa is not a political party. It isn't even an organized group. it is a loose group of people who believe kinda the same things. Like calling someone a christian or a republican. It tells you something about what they believe, but the details of who they are and certainly not a single organized group. 

the EXACT SAME NAME,FLAG AND IDEOLOGIES, its a match 
1) that link doesn't even show a flag. it shows some posters. What flag do you think they both have?
2) the name literally just means Anti-Facist. That would apply to a huge number of people. Just because 2 completely different groups of people use the same term to describe fighting against facism, doesn;t mean they are the same.
3) modern ANTIFA has no single ideology. it is a loose collection of people who are generally on the left and want to fight against facism. So saying they have the same ideology shows you don't actually know anything about antifa. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
I didn't see a single protest or demonstration  when Lee Rigby had his head removed in broad daylight on the afternoon of 22 May 2013 by two black Muslims.
what would they protest? Protests are intended to send a message to governemnt. Would that message be to crack down on muslims? They are doing that. Is it to fight terrorism? They are doing that too. There was no reason to protest. 

In this case though, it was an agent of the government committing the murder. and this sort of abuse is quite common. there is very good reason to protest. 

Emily Jones, a seven-year-old girl stabbed to death in front of her mother - on mothers day-  by a woman of "ethnic minority" origin. No a single demonstration or protest.
again, what would the protest be for? To crack down on minorities? To punish murderers? They are already doing that. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
it is absolutely an organized g roup, stop lying

1.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion-it absolutely showed a flag.stop lying

2.there are many anti-fascist people that go under different names and are not left wing and not HAVE THE SAME EXACT FLAG

3.it has a communist anti-white ideology
Imabench
Debates: 6
Imabench
-->
@RationalMadman
This has led to a mentality that when angered, suddenly no rules apply anymore.
The thing is that we at a country are at a point where the rules may not even apply to begin with.... You could write entire books of times where police officers killed African Americans or other minorities, in manners way out of line and unacceptable by rational standards, yet still routinely are found not guilty of their crimes, no fault placed at the hands of police departments, and in some cases declining to charge the officer of a crime in the first place and automatically granting innocence. 

If step 0 is realizing that for the most part there are no rules to what police officers can get away with, then step 1 could only result in the subsequent outrage and demonstrations over it that escalate into looting. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
it is absolutely an organized g roup, stop lying
no it isn't. There is some level of people who talk to each other and organize. But there is no president of Antifa. There is no governing board. It is a loose group of people. 

1.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion-it absolutely showed a flag.stop lying
where do you see a flag? I see photos of people and 2 posters. I see no flag. 

2.there are many anti-fascist people that go under different names and are not left wing and not HAVE THE SAME EXACT FLAG
even if you could establish they had the same flag (which you haven't), what would that prove? every organization steals symbols of previous ones. The US stole tons of stuff from the romans, that doesn't make them romans. 

3.it has a communist anti-white ideology
lol that is what fox news has been telling you huh? You find me evidence of antifa saying that says they are a communist and Anti-white.

you are spewing propaganda while knowing nothing at all about what you are talking about. There are members of antifa who are communists. There are members of antifa who are anti white, probably. But there are damn sure white supremacists in the republican party. Does that mean you go out on weekend wearing a white hood and burning crosses?
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
I saw this video and it underlines my point about the abuse of police, or in this case the national guard. They walk down a calm residential street. They scream at people quietly standing on their own porch. when they aren't instantly obeyed (even though the people have no reason to do what they say) the guard open fire on them. no warning. Just screamed orders and then shooting. If soldiers did that in Iraq they would have been charged with war crimes, let alone on a peaceful street in Minneapolis. these people need to be arrested. But they won't be. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
That girl seemed to learn English very quickly after being hit with a paintball.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
which is a group LOL

that is the symbol used as a flag....

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Imabench
In my opinion it is not a racist thing as much as a 'preying on the poor and less influential' thing.

This happens far worse in countries like Russia, China, most African and South American nations as well as Eastern Europe and South Asia. Only countries that push more towards Social Democracy even begin to truly combat the inevitable predatory nature of crooked
cops and politicians on those who can't afford to stand in their way.

In all cultures there are good and honest cops and politicians too.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
so apparently this cop was a violent guy before he killed this man....
when the club hosted events that drew a mainly black clientele, responding to fights by taking out his mace and spraying the crowd, a tactic she told him was unjustified "overkill."
"He would mace everyone instead of apprehending the people who were fighting," said Maya Santamaria, former owner of El Nuevo Rodeo club in Minneapolis. "He would call backup. The next thing you would know, there would five or six squad cars."

Chauvin's off-duty job at the El Nuevo Rodeo club stretched over 17 years

Now when you put that into context with 18 complaints against him as a cop, he's a bad guy but does that mean this murder was because of his race?  I thought yes, but now I'm not so sure.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
That girl seemed to learn English very quickly after being hit with a paintball.
she was standing on her own porch. There was no rioting. there were no criminals. those soldiers had no right to order her into her own home. They absolutely had no right to shoot at her when she didn't follow their orders. that was a crime. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff

here's another one of police pepper spraying, then throwing explosives, then shooting at protesters when they were not in danger. 

Police feel like they have the right to attack anyone they don't like. These are criminals no matter what clothes they are wearing. This kind of violence only escalates things. Do you think any of these protesters are going to be as peaceful next time they run into police? No, they have been taught the hard way the police will use violence for no reason. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
and of course there is trump sending soldiers out to attack protesters in DC so that he could walk over to a church and do a photo op. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
she was standing on her own porch. There was no rioting. there were no criminals. those soldiers had no right to order her into her own home. They absolutely had no right to shoot at her when she didn't follow their orders. that was a crime. 

Habeus corpus isn't applicable when the military is involved. While the police will let you fuck with them, the military won't.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff

what would they protest?

That Islam is not compatible with western society for a start.

Protests are intended to send a message to governemnt.

I agree. And in this case the message should have been that mass illegal immigration and Islam is not compatible with western society. And that the libtard Labour Government's experiment of enforced  "multiculturalism" hasn't worked and has been a detriment to western society  and has failed catastrophically.

Would that message be to crack down on muslims?

No.  Islam.

again, what would the protest be for? To crack down on minorities? To punish murderers? They are already doing that. 

No . Crack down the  immigration  of people to the west who simply hate whites and the west. I am still puzzled over the fact that these people hate our country and the west in general so much but still want to come here and change it to the shit hole that they apparently " escaped "  from.

I notice you left out the Black on Black murders happening  ever day in Sadiq Khan's London. he has turned London into a shithole.   These black on black murders it turns out  are indigenous black Britons defending themselves against black African immigrants.  Any comments on that? You missed it first time around here #99

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
 These riots were a  disappointing harbinger to the Marxist Revolution. Poorly conceived and poorly executed. the globalist Marxists are not going to continue to piggyback the racism train when that unholy alliance turns into violence, terrorism,  and looting.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Stephen
what would they protest?
That Islam is not compatible with western society for a start.
so you are arguing that people should protest based on bigotry that isn't true?

I agree. And in this case the message should have been that mass illegal immigration and Islam is not compatible with western society.
i see. so you want mass racism. gotcha. well, no thanks. 

No.  Islam.
well that would be wildly illegal. you want to ban religions? you want government to decide what religious beliefs are good and bad? That is a horrible idea. 

I notice you left out the Black on Black murders happening  ever day in Sadiq Khan's London. 
why would I include something that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic? We are talking about systemic racism and the fight against it. why don't we bring up public drunkenness too since you want to talk about irrelevant other forms of crime. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
 These riots were a  disappointing harbinger to the Marxist Revolution. Poorly conceived and poorly executed. the globalist Marxists are not going to continue to piggyback the racism train when that unholy alliance turns into violence, terrorism,  and looting.
i'll never understand why people on the right need to make conspiracy theories about everything. it couldn't possibly be that black people are being abused and harassed by the police, no. It must be a secret cabal of marxists plotting revolution so they can reanimate the corpse of Stalin and turn the US into a soviet republic. IT IS THE ONLY LOGICAL ANSWER!!!!!