Kavanaugh is Innocent

Author: Vader

Total: 102
Vortex86
Debates: 0
Vortex86
Susan Collins and Flake,

agrees with fellow GOP Sen. Susan Collins(Maine) in viewing the FBI report as thorough and failing to back up Ford’s claims that Kavanaugh assaulted her at a house gathering in 1982, when both were in high school
and you have Manchin saying he's basically a yes vote. It is all but decided. 
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@Vortex86
and you have Manchin saying he's basically a yes vote. It is all but decided. 

👏 Hello Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh 💯
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
The left is hysterical.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
This circus is gonna backfire on Dems. Seat Battles are starting to flip and election interest for conservativescis increasing in key battles. Trump campaigning in those places might have something to do with that too 😏. People knock on Trump, they fail to see he is the key. 

If Kavanaugh isnt voted in, its gonna cause conservatives to double down and imho flip the general trend of the opposing party taking back at least the house. 

Maybe some Dems flip too seeing that potential start to develop the more time passes that this goes on? 

Vortex86
Vortex86
-->
@Buddamoose
It's a lose lose for the Democrats at this point. If Kavanaugh was not voted in it would have emboldened Trump's base and pissed them off. If Kavanaugh gets voted in, it will be another win for Trump and the Republicans actually having a spine for once which also strengthens the base. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
The left is hysterical.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Vortex86
Also, I'm not sure why you bring up Roe v Wade in the same conversation as your statement about the allegations against him. I think it speaks to what your primary concern is
If you don grasp that kavenaguh is a vote for overturning Roe vs Wade then you have completely missed the boat of politics over the last several years and specifically idio-ump most recently.

He stopped some immigrant girl from getting an abortion, if I recall that story correctly. Unfair on his part.

He made statements that supreme court is allowed to get rid of Roe vs Wade if they so choose.

I believe he has lied to congress and certainly does not exhibit temperament for supreme court, or for any court.

There are so many alternatives to kavenaugh, and many of those also would be ultra-conservatives likely to overturn Roe vs Wade.

It is all about overturning Roe vs Wade, which has already been  greatly reduced with states making intrusions into womens bodies and restricty funding to in more ways ---ex planned parenthood--  than just abortion.

Lets be clear here. People who want stick their nose *v* into womans bodily business without her consent, are sick-n-the-head.

God/Universe help us if Pence --- ultra-religous ___________  ergo ultra-conservative--- has to be the tie-breaker and.or become USA president. Sad :--(

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
The left is hysterical.
Uhh, I think you missed kavenaugh at congressional hearings. He was hysterically pissed.

His nervous system may need a few beers to calm his nerves.

FBI investigation was a sham.  Not a real --complete--  FBI investigation.

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Vortex86
Yep, also this whole thing has pretty much assured a hardcore conservative is being nominated if another seat opens. And Trump's prolly gonna start throwing less moderate ones in other courts too. Which is good cause Obama straight packed that shit with far less than milk-toast leftists. 

Case in point, the recent judge that overruled a Trump order to end refugee status for certain countries. "CaUsE iT sO RaCiSt." 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
I'd sure like to see RBG replaced by ACB(Amy Comey Barrett 👏). 
Vortex86
Vortex86
-->
@mustardness
Yeah, that's not what I asked. I understand your aversion to Kavanaugh being on the Supreme court. I asked what Roe v Wade had to do with the sexual assault allegations not what it had to do with kavanaugh.
Outplayz
Outplayz
God.. as a centrist i like to vote for who i find to be better... but, i think this election i'm just going to vote straight right. This def. threw a wrench in the gears of the left for me... it might destroy their blue wave hopes too. This event was altogether abhorrent. Any person not sick with Trump derangement syndrome could at the very least see there is absolutely no evidence and with sharper eyes see that this chick was downright lying. Just like the other two. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Vortex86
I asked what Roe v Wade had to do with the sexual assault allegations not what it had to do with kavanaugh.
Sorry, it has nothing to do with sexual assault that I believe kavenaugh committed and lied to congress about.

I saw is roomate from colledge on CNN saying he thoguht kavenaaugh was lying to congress about how much he drank.  So then he goes into telling the condition of kavenaugh was in when he would come back to his room some nights and the following morning.

I believe kavenaugh lied to congress on more than one issue and does not have temperament for a judge on any court. USA deserves more better moral, emotional integrity in courts, not less.

Roe vs Wade and those attacking it is about sex in other ways ex planned parenthoods preventing unwanted pregnancy.

Idio-ump and Trumpanzees are sick-n-the-head.  This is minimal brainer for those with greater degrees of moral integrity.

Idio-ump is partly presient because of Putin hacking of US. That alone makes him a less than valid president.

He only received 62 million votes vs Hillarys 25 adn Obamas 69 million.

If Ford is telling truth ---and it appears she is--- then kavenaugh pissy attitude  exists only to please Trumpanzees.

Idio-ump and Trumpanzee tend toward aggressive lying and bulling tactics. Sincere lack of moral integrity that believes it is ok to grab strange womens ______y etc.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
The democratic party will soon be reduced to a population of mindless ebucs after this.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Two of three GOP holdouts, Susan Collins and Jeff Flake, have expressed satisfaction with the scope and quality of the 7th FBI investigation into Kavanaugh. It's been suggested that the final confirmation vote might come as early as this Saturday.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
they both like their inane repetitive chants.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Swagnarok
Two of three GOP holdouts, Susan Collins and Jeff Flake, have expressed satisfaction with the scope and quality of the 7th FBI investigation into Kavanaugh. It's been suggested that the final confirmation vote might come as early as this Saturday.

awesome I hope he gets in because the turmoil post should be just as entertaining as what we have already experienced.  Coupled with the investigations into the leak, and apparent an arrest as well???   good times, good times. or might I say DY-NO-MIGHT!!

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Plus the W-Va senator crossover vote.
Swagnarok
Swagnarok
...And so it seems that both Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski are pro-abortion. Dang it.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Swagnarok
I haven't seen much or been able to keep up, are they voting no?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Did you read the FBI sworn statement from Ford's ex-lover?
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
I heard a little bit of his interview, not shocking because it just confirms what I had already thought.  Keeping an open mind is something I really try to do, but in this case........
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Kanaugh confirmation passed cloture. 

Collins, Flake, vote yes along with 1 Democrat being Manchin. Collins says she will announce how she will vote in the actual confirmation vote @3pm.

Murkowski is a no vote. Just means she's getting booted out next time she's up for re-election 😂. Manchin and Flake are likely both yes votes, though haven't given indication they will vote in the same manner as during cloture.

My guess is it ends up at 51-49 or 50-50 w/Kavanaugh being confirmed. If i had to bet, it'd be that Pence has to cast the deciding vote in this. 
Swagnarok
Swagnarok
This is shaping out to be a defining moment in the MeToo movement. If Brett Kavanaugh is confirmed, we as a nation will have placed a ceiling on how damaging unproven allegations of sexual assault are to the careers of high-ranking male government bureaucrats and politicians. This is a limit that we need to have in place, especially since these allegations appear to be extremely lopsided, with the vast majority of these "scandals" only hitting conservatives and Republicans.
That is, the Overton Window will be fixed for possibly decades to come, in regards to this one issue. It'll be a major victory for the GOP and the moderate wing of the Democratic Party (though the appointment of a conservative to the Supreme Court will be damaging to them, though again Kavanaugh would merely be replacing a conservative seat on the Court). It'll make it less likely that radical firebrands like Ocasio-Cortez will dominate the future of the party, which will slow the ongoing polarization of our nation.

If Kavanaugh should lose, then it will be construed as a victory for MeToo, though not a huge one as, in all likelihood, Kavanaugh would only fail to pass by a slim margin, like 49-51 or maybe 48-52. In this case, Republicans will still have a chance of curbing a nationwide pivot to the sharp left by means of winning (or not losing badly) the midterms, holding on to enough seats that Trump cannot be impeached. Should the Blue Wave be averted entirely, that would be a harsh rebuke to those naysayers who've been telling us for close to two years now that the Trump presidency has been a complete unmitigated disaster. That is, the fact that Trump might be effectively given a public mandate to complete his first term, after all that has happened, would in itself mark a shift of the Overton Window to the right for the foreseeable future.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Buddamoose
though I don't know much about him Manchin is one of the very few Democrats I like.  TBH after all this b.s. and the garbage coming out of the mouths of Schumer and Booker I hope he does get the votes.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
This just proves the lengths that the left is willing to go to protect R v W.  Ruin a Scotus nominated judge's life to keep his vote out.  I am pro-choice, but would never ruin someone's life over their beliefs. 

I still don't believe that RvW will ever be overturned.  I think people are making too much of this. 

You and everyone else who say they believe Ford are blinded in order to protect a woman's right to choose.  You admit that this is the main issue here. And it is despicable.

Since Kavenaugh had to reveal personal information of him being a virgin throughout High school, I think Ford should have to answer if she ever had an abortion or not, which would give add to motive to perger herself if she felt this strongly about it. The world is too soft to believe anyone would fib in order to save the future choice of women.  In the mind of the left and Democrats, this would be a small price to pay to save a women's right to choose, and I believe many women would lie about anything for this cause.

I feel the same way about women who sit in front of abortion clinics and make women feel bad about themselves when entering the location, or when they lie out in the driveway of the place making it impossible to enter.  These protesters who feel it is their life's work to stop people from doing things they don't believe in have psychological problems. 

I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that someone is paying her to make these false accusations.  
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@DBlaze
This just proves the lengths that the left is willing to go to protect R v W.  Ruin a Scotus nominated judge's life to keep his vote out.  I am pro-choice, but would never ruin someone's life over their beliefs.
Incorrect assessment.

It proves I believe Fords testimony over Kavenaguh. She voluntarily took a lie detector test. Kavenaugh has not and not volunteered o encouraged a complete FBI investigation.

Since Kavenaugh had to reveal personal information of him being a virgin throughout High school, I think Ford should have to answer if she ever had an abortion or not, which would give add to motive to perger herself if she felt this strongly about it. The world is too soft to believe anyone would fib in order to save the future choice of women. 
Fine, let the FBI do a complete investigation/inquiry.  They have not.

I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that someone is paying her to make these false accusations.
You have no rational, logical common sense  to base that oppinon on.   A more complete FBI investigation/inquiry may have found such as you claim.

Do you really think kavenaguh would admit to sexual assault?  Especially if could still be charged with such.

Everything Ive seen and heard can only lead to one valid conclusion. kavenaugh sexually assaulted Ford.

Kavenaugh and graham screaming and shouting relfects only one thing. That neither of these men have temperament to be a judge or senator. Sad :--(

mustardness
mustardness
I just heard that bar association had reopened their considerations of kavenaugh.

Duhh yeah, rightly so that they should.  Kavenaugh and graham both lack temperament for judge or senator.

Kavenanaugh is so tainted now that he can never be trusted to be fair to women in any cases that ever come before him as a judge.

Trumpanzees are playing politics to play on their base anger.  Anger is something all Trumpanzees excel in and we see white nationalist extremist causes. Sad :--(
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
I would be completely irate if someone accused me of something as heinous as that which never happened.  If he didn't get upset about this whole thing, I would be skeptical of him.  

You are right, he is not going to admit to it if it did happen, but we cannot rely on just an accusation.  Have you ever dated a girl before?  Have you ever made one mad, purposefully or accidentally?  I'm a good person, and have never been vengeful, plotting, scheming or diabolical, I have been hurt but I move on.. this is usually what men do, but every woman I have ever known doesn't.  They will try to alienate you from your friends and family, spread rumors, any way to make your life miserable, they will do until they either find a new man that they are not dating just to make you jealous.  

I suggest you don't date a woman, or this is what might happen to you.

I've had many women outright lie about crazy things to get back at me, or for no reason at all, and usually there were signs this would happen that I overlooked, ignored, or just plain denied hoping for the best, then it was too late to break up with them without a completely crazy recourse.  I was a witness to one of my ex friends reporting her ex husband to the DEA because she was upset at something he did that had nothing to do with drugs.  They ransacked his home and found nothing, did she get in trouble for false accusations, even though she knew they were false?  No because it could not be proven. 

To me, this woman seems unstable, just as much as the women I mention above.  Women are very emotional, and unfortunately we cannot let emotions take over our ability to be rational.   That doesn't mean I will never believe a woman's allegations...... but it has to make sense.

Regardless of who is getting nominated or confirmed, Democrats were going to do everything and anything they can do in order to delay or get him ousted.  It would go on and on and on.
mustardness
mustardness
I would be completely irate if someone accused me of something as heinous as that which never happened.  If he didn't get upset about this whole thing, I would be skeptical of him.  

To me, this woman seems unstable, just as much as the women I mention above.  Women are very emotional, and unfortunately we cannot let emotions take over our ability to be rational.   That doesn't mean I will never believe a woman's allegations...... but it has to make sense.
Your not running for supreme court. Duhh!

Unlike kavenaugh she has done nothing to exhibit instability. In fact, quite the opposite is what were seeing and that is partly why bar association is reopening their considerations of kavenaguh as viable for supreme court. As they rightly should be doing.

When you Trumpanzees actually want to have kavenaugh get a polygraph and a complete/full FBI investigation/inquiry please speak out. Maybe we will then find those the Trumpanzees say are paying Ford to create this whole false scenario.

Otherwise just more hot air oppinion with no validity in kavenaughs and Fords regard.