Kavanaugh is Innocent

Author: Vader

Total: 102
Vortex86
Debates: 0
Vortex86
Any rationale human being can see this for what it is. It's adorable that you believe uncorroborated allegations that have actually contradicting testimony from multiple witnesses. 

Fear of flying - a lie
Said did not assist another individual with polygraph - a lie
Not made aware by attorney that judicial committee was willing to go to her in a private setting as opposed to her flying to DC - a lie
Asked if the polygraph was videoed or recorded and she said she didn't know - a lie

"beach friends" are all FBI agents including one that she helped to pass a polygraph. Her polygraph had no baselines questions and consisted of 2 questions total were there any inaccuracies in your written statement? 

She helped at least one individual and described the procedure to them, yet when asked specifics about her polygraph she was unaware.

All of her alleged witnesses or people in attendance either outright denied it or said they don't remember any party of the sort and have never met Kavanaugh. You would think that would be difficult at a party of 4 people, especially since she said he and Judge ran downstairs and were laughing with the others.

Her story changed from the age in which it happened (late teens to her therapist) and the number of people in attendance and the number of people involved in the assault. 
------------------------------

I believe her because a man falsely accused and called "evil" and a "child molester" and a "gang rapist" was pissed off when in the presence of his family and thinking about his family. That is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard.

--------------------------------

CNN is now corroborating Kavanaugh's testimony in regards to things that were supposedly a lie, "devil's triangle" "boof" or whatever stupid irrelevant things people are latching on to. People are saying people saying he drank excessively is somehow contradicting his testimony where he said he never blacked out. I was in the Army and drank heavily on a daily basis. I also was in college for a while. I attended parties at some of the biggest party schools in the country and I have only blacked out one time in my life. Him saying he didn't black out is not akin to not drinking heavily.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Vortex86
That is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard.
stay tuned I'm sure you'll hear more LOL  So long as it looked like it could be delayed, they crawled out of the sewers to make their accusations.  Going to 10 gang rape parties where the girls where drugged and you don't report it......ever??????  She was in college and these were high school parties according to that whack job.
Vortex86
Vortex86
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
And now they are talking about witness tampering from the person that Ford helped pass the polygraph.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Vortex86
LOL awesome, tbh I don't care who is guilty and of what, I just hope they are found out.  They need to get this corruption out of our government, regardless of which party they belong to.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
In an eloquent and lengthy speech, Sen. Susan Collins has (as of several minutes ago) lain out her reasons for why she will be voting to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. Combined with Jeff Flake, who has also stated his willingness to vote for the SCOTUS nominee, this raises the vote tally to 50-50, which would, with Vice-President Pence's tie-breaking vote, be enough. Shortly afterwards, Sen. Joe Manchin also announced his intentions to vote for Kavanaugh's nomination, raising the vote tally to 51-49.

That is, unless there is a new development in between now and the date of confirmation (probably Saturday), or unless there's something big going on behind the scenes that I'm not aware of, Justice Kavanaugh WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY CONFIRMED, filling Justice Kennedy's now vacant seat.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Swagnarok
and for the pièce de résistance, Ginsburg in the next couple months leaves and is replaced, buy lots of mops for all the heads that explode.
Vortex86
Vortex86
-->
@Swagnarok
In an eloquent and lengthy speech, Sen. Susan Collins has (as of several minutes ago) lain out her reasons for why she will be voting to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

She gently destroyed Ford's credibility.

Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Ginsburg in the next couple months leaves and is replaced

Gawd I so wanna see her replaced by Amy Comey Barrett 😍
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@mustardness
Fine, let the FBI do a complete investigation/inquiry.  They have not.

It's not the FBI's jurisdiction to do a criminal investigation on what are honestly at worst misdemeanor sex crimes by a minor. If you want a criminal investigation, ur gonna wanna let Ford know she needs to file a criminal complaint in the state of Maryland for that to happen. 

Wonder why she isn't? 😂😂

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Swagnarok
WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY CONFIRMED,
Yeah, sad:--(  day for all women and men who have been sexually assaulted women and womens rights to have control of their bodies.

Great day for Trumpanzees  ---idio-ump accused women sexual assaulter { ex grab strange womens ____ }---   lack of moral integrity.

1} mininimal and greatly limited FBI inquiry, not a complete/full FBI investigations.

2} rigged system not allowing many witnesses with corroborating testimony,

3} Ford takes polygraph and passess. 

4} kavenaugh did not volunteer to take polygraph or asked by congress to do so.

5} what is fair for gander is not fair for goose.

Sad :--(

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
1} mininimal and greatly limited FBI inquiry, not a complete/full FBI investigations.

Are you mad at Sen Fartstain for rushing the investigation by withholding the information from the Senate for months?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Are you mad at Sen Fartstain for rushing the investigation by withholding the information from the Senate for months?
I'm not mad at anyone.  Your barking on the incorrect tree, once again. Here is what you see when you look in the mirror.

Your vision of superior race of humans is as follows;

1} minimal and greatly limited FBI inquiry, not a complete/full FBI investigations.

3} Ford takes polygraph and passes. 

5} what is fair for gander is not fair for goose.

Trumpanzees in power is a sham and only adds to front page expression of immorality of USA.

Sad day for USA and humanity.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Your barking on the incorrect tree, once again.
Such Borat. Wow.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
The liberal scum couldn't take us down this time
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Vader
OMG, your ignorant  --at best--  of idio-umps dirty swamp of corrupt and other immorality he has lived his life in.

Your ignorant  --at best--- of trumpanzee dirty swamp supporting and encouraging corrupt and other immoral actions.

Sad :--(  for USA and humanity

Collins says she believes Ford was sexually assaulted is what Ive read.

Grparrot always finds truth boring he prefers false gods. Go figure. 

1} minimal and greatly limited FBI inquiry, not a complete/full FBI investigations.

5} what is fair for gander is not fair for goose. Trumpanzee underlying motto

Trumpanzees in power is a sham and only adds to front page expression of immorality of USA.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Maga
Vader
Vader
-->
@mustardness
OMG, your ignorant  --at best--  of idio-umps dirty swamp of corrupt and other immorality he has lived his life in.
Because I like Trump's policy doesn't mean I like him. I hate his attitude and he is a bonehead. This has nothing to do with Trump

Your ignorant  --at best--- of trumpanzee dirty swamp supporting and encouraging corrupt and other immoral actions.
Your anti-Trump liberal agendas are ignorant. Your base tried gaining power and that is what bugs me the most

Collins says she believes Ford was sexually assaulted is what Ive read.
They had a week for an FBI Investigation. This obviously means that he did not do anything if he gets confirmed and the FBI Search came up as a detriment to the Dems

A week is the appropriate amount of time needed before Midterms. They can't go without a full month of investigating. If they did this, this is a power play so if Trump loses the base Republicans in White House, then they can't confirm him. This was fair for an FBI search. If did the job sufficently

Witness of the incident said he did not do anything to Ford! 60 women wrote him as being the nicest and sweetest kid. If this was a big party, wouldn't people notice this happen. It took her 39 years to come out and say something. If it really happened, she would not have done this during his confirmation

So?  You can pass a polygraph test and lie about everything

Again, so?

5} what is fair for gander is not fair for goose. Trumpanzee underlying motto
No that is completely opposite. What is not fair for the LIBERALITES is not fair for the world. Your liberal kind bitched and yelled at Trump since Day 1. Even though his policy have boosted economy. He met with North Korea, hired a good judge, yet you whine and complain. It's sad how a Liberalite thinks

It was the LIBERALITES who tried making it into a power play
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
Ding Dong! What did I tell ya! Kavanaugh is innocent
Vortex86
Vortex86
So the FBI investigation (#7) concluded before the deadline and was said to be done on Tuesday evening. It was an all hands on deck call at the FBI with that being the top priority. How can you say it was not an extensive investigation? They built off their existing 6 investigations. What did they not do to your liking? Ask about his drinking habits? That has no bearing on whether or not he sexually assaulted Dr. Ford. No time, no place, no corroborating testimony about the incident. The only witnesses that back her claim were in 2012 when she told people, not any direct knowledge of the events.

I have to ask you if the FBI investigation was so demanded by Democrats, why do you think they would suppress it's release? Why do you think they only allowed a single copy to be made and forced everyone to read it in secrecy? It's because it was not at all flattering to their cause. It was to lengthen the time of it's release and being read by all congress members to DELAY. 

Not to mention all the inconsistencies and outright falsehoods uttered by Dr. Ford. 
--plane trips
--polygraph knowledge
--2nd door
--Safeway 2nd door

etc. 

Was not a smart play by the Dems, we haven't even seen the October surprises associated with the FISA warrants and Trump's base is already energized. 
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
What should be truly concerning here is that so many Americans were willing to throw away founding American values as "innocent until proven guilty," and "no conviction on accusations alone."

These people actually believed the judge was first guilty and had to prove his innocence. And that he should have been convicted on Fords accusation alone. I am not convinced that another civil war is not in our future.
Castin
Castin
-->
@ethang5
It's weird to me how people kept treating this like a criminal trial instead of basically a job interview. There were no convictions on the table. The worst that could have happened is him not getting a job.

ethang5
ethang5
The worst that could happen to me is to have my daughters, whom I would shield with my life, look at me like a rapist and a lying drunkard, causing them to doubt my Master and King because of lies said about me. That would be a horror I would not soon get over.

And those scars on my daughters would always be there to let the people who so scarred them know, if you ever wish to see how vile I am compared to the Jesus you call evil,.....

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Castin
Do you think his good name is cleared or should he file a lawsuit?
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Castin
It's weird to me how people kept treating this like a criminal trial instead of basically a job interview

Oh, so because it's not a criminal trial that magically means presumption of innocence doesn't matter and uncorrborated and junk allegations should totally preclude someone from being able to take public office/a job? 

Be careful the principles you abide by, they tend to come back and bite you in the rear if they're perverse, and oh boy is acting like burden of proof is on the accuser(either preponderance or beyond a reasonable doubt) a sure sign of perverse moral principles. 

Imagine, you get accussed of rape and/or facilitating gang rapes. People despise actual rapists, even criminals consider rapists(and paedos) to be disgusting. Now also imagine, there are people that have zero issue with seriously harming or killing rapists. Then understand due to your abandonment of burden of proof being on the accuser, means those individuals should believe the untrue accusations leveled against you. 

Try sleeping well or walking alone at night knowing there would be many people who believe that accusation, as you quite obviously think it should, who would stop just to send you to the hospital or put a bullet in the back of your head based off that. 

"The worst that could have happened is him not getting a job." 

Yeahhhh, that's the worst that could happen. I'm sure the ricin was just a joke. A little light-hearted and congenial fun.

mustardness
mustardness
Proved innocent?  More Trumpanzee propaganda. They constantly lie to themselves and the USA people just as Idio-ump does everty time he opens his mouth.

This was a job interview. If it has been an actual court charge against him there would have been tons more witnesses for FBI to interview.

So I heard the bar association is reopening their reviews of kavenaugh and that justice Roberts is also.

Everybody ---except Trumpanzees--- believe Ford was sexually assaulted and that is based on her testimony, polygraph etc.

62 million ---or much less--- of Trumpanzees are the only ones who dont believe it was kavenaugh.

As if we can trust Mark Judges comments. He and kavenaguh both were part of the sexual assault.

kavenaugh as supreme court judge is a joke on USA. As is idiou-ump.  Thank you Trumpanzees for gross incompetence, lies, lack of moral integrity, corruption, bullies in power, and mafial-like thugs in washington. Sad :--( and sick-n-the-head.

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
"it's not a criminal trial" 

Basically amounts to saying accussing someone of heinous crimes and ruining their lives is okey dokey just as long as ur not throwing them in jail. Heaven forbid we do that. 

Preventing them from getting a good job, ruining their flawless reputation, and opening them up to violence and harassment? That's just not a big deal. Seems legit 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@mustardness
Proved innocent? 

It's innocently until proven guilty, not the opposite. Unless you think it should be, in which case, why did you molest me when I was a child?  Now lets see how you react to this accusation 

It was a job interview. If it has been an actual court charge against him there would have been tons more witnesses for FBI to interview

Uhhhh, they interviewed all relevant names given by Ford as people who could corroborate her story. Not a single one dead. Who else would have been interviewed in a criminal investigation? 

Upon what basis would a criminal investigation even be opened? You have, in each accusation, zero corroboration and inconsistency to the point of seemingly outright lies. There's not even probable cause a crime was even committed and you wanna talk about a criminal investigation?

Do you understand how investigation and prosecution of crimes even works? It seems like you don't have the faintest clue. 
ethang5
ethang5
I know Casten and know she didn't mean it that way. But this is a hot bottom issue. What was done to the Judge was inexcusable.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@ethang5
I know Casten and know she didn't mean it that way. But this is a hot button issue. What was done to the Judge was inexcusable.

Even if not intended that way it nonetheless illustrated a profound lack of awareness that being unjustly imprisoned is far from the worst thing that could happen to someone accused of such crimes. 

I would say being "convicted and lynched" in the "court" of public opinion would in many ways exceed the harms of being imprisoned. 
FaustianJustice
FaustianJustice
-->
@ethang5
"The worst that could happen to me is to have my daughters, whom I would shield with my life, look at me like a rapist and a lying drunkard, causing them to doubt my Master and King because of lies said about me. That would be a horror I would not soon get over."

Snow flake.