The Free Will-Omniscience Dilemma

Author: PressF4Respect

Total: 80
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Instead of debating free will or omniscience, you're spamming a link. And I was right, you had to go to your sales job. But you'll be back, as obsessed as ever. And I'll still be here, helping you parade your genius for all to see.
PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@PressF4Respect
There were many interesting things in your thread, but the one that stood out the most (to me) was this:
Yes, Adam's choice was predetermined. God knew Adam would eat. God had a plan for Adam eating the fruit. God allowed Adam the choice of eating or not eating. It was Adam's choice. Adam chose. We are influenced by Adam's choice. Now we too understand good and evil. We understand what it is like to do evil. Adam did not understand this until he ate. 
If Adam's choice was predetermined, then was it really his choice to eat?
Adam was a blank slate. He had never sinned. His nature had not been affected by sin. He heard both sides - God's and Satan's. He knew and witnessed only good until the day he ate of the fruit. Then his eyes were opened. He then did and understood evil. God predetermined to give Adam a free choice. He never stopped Adam from choosing. God sees the past, present, and future so God knew Adam would sin and disobey Him. That does not necessarily equate to God made Him sin. That can equate to even though God knew Adam would sin God predetermined to let Adam sin. 

James 1:12-14 (NASB)
12 Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. 13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, and He Himself does not tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust.

God designed trials for a purpose but God does not tempt us to do evil. Satan did that. He tempted Eve to do what God said was wrong. What was God's purpose? It was for human beings to love Him not because they were programmed to love Him but because they wanted to know Him. So God demonstrated His love for humanity and that is best seen in His Son and the Son's giving His human life that they would be restored to God. Adam disrupted that fellowship with sin. Jesus restores that fellowship in reconciling humanity to God - those who will believe in Him. 

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

Listen, I know you are so embarrassed about the link below that shows you to be so BIBLE STUPID that I am sure Jesus shook His head back and forth, and that is understandable for you to RUN AWAY from it!  Whereas, Jesus in prayer told me to make sure everyone saw you debasing Him in your Devil Speak.  Who am I not to follow Jesus' request?

^^^^^^ BIBLE STUPIDITY BROUGHT TO YOU BY ETHANG5 ^^^^^^

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ETHANG5,

Enough of your cyberstalking me!!!

Enough of you displaying your blatant compulsion and obsession disorder with your TARGETED HARASSMENT towards Jesus and I which is against the COC rules!!!

Jesus in prayer said enough!!!

My posts in response to you spamming, stalking, and TARGETED HARASSING me, along with your blatant and obvious compulsion and obsession disorder towards me, of which is against COC rules, I only included a link showing you to be the number 1 BIBLE STUPID pseudo-christian on DEBATEART Religion Forum, bar none!  Jesus has had enough of you and told me in prayer to bring forth the link in question, that you are still running away from, to show everyone in how you were debasing Him and that you will pay upon Judgment Day, praise! ..... In other words, who am I to not follow Jesus' request?!

1. Look at your “plethora” of spamming and TARGETED HARASSMENT links below towards me, where in the beginning, I posted the link in question only once. 

2. Then you were embarrassed about the link in question that showed you to be the BIBLE FOOL, so you started to TARGET me with your HARASSMENT posts in your follow up as seen in the many links below. 

3. Then it self-perpetuated from there where under Jesus’ request, I kept posting the embarrassing link only, and you kept TARGETING ME WITH YOUR HARASSMENT POSTS afterwards!  2+2=4. 

4.  As if you weren’t embarrassed enough over said link that explicitly showed your uneducated BIBLE IGNORANCE, in ALL of those embarrassing links below, you stalked me with your TARGETED HARASSMENT, and you did nothing but cry, whine, using circular reasoning, using out of context statements, tattle-tailing on me for you doing the same thing which is priceless, embarrassed about the link I only included, becoming what you are allegedly against, reporting me to the moderators, trying to dismiss an alleged “shtick” that is totally owning you, saying that I will be banned after reporting me, and a myriad of other embarrassing aspects that you have brought forth to try and save what face you have left upon this forum! LOL!  ..... In your thinking of spamming, you have become what you are allegedly against! LOL

HYPOCRITE!
“What is it about compulsion and obsession that makes you geniuses feel you simply have to post when you have nothing intelligent to say?”

ETHANG5’S TARGETED HARASSMENT, CYBERSTALKING, AND COMPULSION AND OBSESSION DISORDER TO ME IN THE LAST 3 DAYS, ..... WHO'S THE SPAMMER??????!:

«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?»
03:25AM

«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «SE Chat Room #3»
02:44AM

«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «The Free Will-Omniscience Dilemma»
02:00AM

«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «The Free Will-Omniscience Dilemma»
01:55AM

«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «SE Chat Room #3»
06:11PM

«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?»
06:08PM

06:05PM

05:53PM

05:52PM

ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?»
05:45PM

«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Christians don't read their Bible»
05:43PM

«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «They Want To Discuss Anything But The Bible»
05:41PM

ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?»
05:37PM

«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «They Want To Discuss Anything But The Bible»
05:35PM

05:21PM

05:19PM

05:07PM

05:02PM

04:41PM

04:36PM

04:31PM

04:27PM

04:25PM

04:18PM

«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Christians don't read their Bible»
04:02PM

03:45PM

09:47PM

«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Jeff Goldblum Challenge - Making Sense of Atheism»
09:41PM

09:12PM

02:25PM

03:53AM
June 09, 2020

08:42PM

«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Jeff Goldblum Challenge - Making Sense of Atheism»
07:37PM

06:24PM

11:09PM

10:14PM

11:20AM

10:33AM

ethang5
ethang5
Lol. Not yet Goober. As the good book says, live by the troll, die by the troll.

Enough of your displaying your blatant compulsion and obsession disorder with your TARGETED HARASSMENT towards Jesus and I which is against the COC rules!!!
Jesus hasn't complained yet. And Jesus isn't a troll.

Until you play a verified recording of Him saying so, you're going to be treated like the stalker you are.

You wanted the attention Dee Dee, was the spamming not working for your ya?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5, 

Subsequent to my revealing post #64 to you, that I comically have to laugh at because you didn't even see it coming, we can see that in your post #65 you are sheepishly tip-toeing in after removing all that proverbial egg upon your face. Therefore, I am sorry that I had to hand your ass to you once again in my post #64, as if my post #11 within this thread relating to your uneducated Bible ignorance wasn't enough embarrassment for you.

YOUR QUOTE TO CONTINUE SPAMMING AND TARGETED HARASSMENT OF THE D-MAN!:  "Lol. Not yet Goober. As the good book says, live by the troll, die by the troll"

Not yet Goober?!  Really?  Where do you get this authority to break the COC rules to continue stalking me with harassment when you specifically stated "Not yet Goober" relative to my quote of: "Enough of your cyberstalking me!"  GET IT? HUH?

Enough of your displaying your blatant compulsion and obsession disorder with your TARGETED HARASSMENT towards Jesus and I which is against the COC rules!!!
YOUR EVER SO WONKY QUOTE IN TRYING TO GET OUT OF YOUR TARGETED HARASSMENT TO ME:  "Jesus hasn't complained yet. And Jesus isn't a troll."

HUH?" Jesus has absolutely nothing to do with the fact of your blatant TARGETED HARASSMENT towards me as embarrassingly shown in my  post #64!

We know what you're trying to do, and that is since you dug yourself into a deep hole as post #64 explicitly shows,  you are now trying to gain a modicum of acceptance where you have to erroneously bring forth responses that do not relate to the topic of my quote!  How embarrassed can you get?! LOL!

YOUR EVER SO UNGODLY AND LYING POST: "Until you play a verified recording of Him saying so, you're going to be treated like the stalker you are."

Once again you slap Christianity and Jesus in the face with your continued Biblical ignorance! How dare you purport that Christians praying to Jesus don’t get answers from Him in return like I did, even with your ungodly snippet shown!  “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (Mark 11:24).  Regarding the above passage, DO YOU WANT TO CALL JESUS A LIAR AGAIN?!

By me posting only one link to you in return to your continuous stalking of me, by crying and whining because of your biblical ignorance was revealed by me once again, is not stalking because it was in response to your stalking and harassment posts to me.  BUT, as shown in my post #64, you had to have 38 DIFFERENT CRYBABY EMBARRASSING POSTS WITHIN A FEW DAYS towards me that is truly STALKING and HARASSMENT!  2+2=4!

YOUR COMICAL BACKFIRED QUOTE: “You wanted the attention Dee Dee, was the spamming not working for your ya?”

Barring your embarrassing syntactical sentence structure, you are the one that is shown to have the embarrassing attention in being an outright Stalker, Targeted Harasser, and Compulsion and Obsession disorder towards me as shown in your 38 posts to me in only a few days!  H-E-L-L-O?!

In closing another embarrassing post in your behalf, Jesus and I thank you for giving us the two posts shown below, that when presenting them in the future if need be, is NOT harassment or libel because they are TRUE in every aspect of their content. (Legalese 101)

CASE CLOSED ONCE AGAIN, SORRY.  :(...

NEXT?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey Dee Dee, I see you got tired of spamming. Or maybe someone put a word of good sense in your head?

Subsequent to my revealing post #64 to you,...
Post #64 was publically posted homer, you didn't "reveal" it.

that I comically have to laugh at...
You comically laughed? Do you have non-comical laughs?

because you didn't even see it coming,...
Didn't see what coming? That you would "reveal" an already public post? No, I didn't see that coming.

...we can see that in your post #65 you are sheepishly tip-toeing in after removing all that proverbial egg upon your face.
And we can see that you're still trapped in your shtick.

Therefore, I am sorry that I had to hand your ass to you...
By spamming the same stupid link to every thread? Lol. You live in your own little world don't you Dee Dee.

YOUR QUOTE TO CONTINUE SPAMMING AND TARGETED HARASSMENT OF THE D-MAN!:
Hee, hee! You're the D-Man?

"Lol. Not yet Goober. As the good book says, live by the troll, die by the troll"

Not yet Goober?!  Really?
The CoC doesn't allow me to call you what you are.

Where do you get this authority to break the COC rules to continue stalking me with harassment when you specifically stated "Not yet Goober" relative to my quote of: "Enough of your cyberstalking me!"
From the same place you got the authority to mangle English.

GET IT?
Sure. You think the mods are stupid.

HUH?
That is why I call you Einstein. Your high IQ.

Enough of your displaying your blatant compulsion and obsession disorder with your TARGETED HARASSMENT towards Jesus and I which is against the COC rules!!!YOUR EVER SO WONKY QUOTE IN TRYING TO GET OUT OF YOUR TARGETED HARASSMENT TO ME:  "Jesus hasn't complained yet. And Jesus isn't a troll."
HUH?" Jesus has absolutely nothing to do with the fact of your blatant TARGETED HARASSMENT towards me as embarrassingly shown in my  post #64!
And yet you mentioned Jesus. Do you read what you post?

We know what you're trying to do, and that is since you dug yourself into a deep hole as post #64 explicitly shows,  you are now trying to gain a modicum of acceptance where you have to erroneously bring forth responses that do not relate to the topic of my quote!  How embarrassed can you get?! LOL!
A lot more Abdul. A lot more.

I thought you said Jesus had nothing to do with it? Really Dee Dee, do you read your posts? Hardly anyone else does, so it may be understandable.

YOUR EVER SO UNGODLY AND LYING POST: "Until you play a verified recording of Him saying so, you're going to be treated like the stalker you are."
Where's the lie? Do you expect us to take your loony claim that Jesus spoke yo you on faith?

Once again you slap Christianity...
You aren't Christianity. 

How dare you purport that Christians praying to Jesus don’t get answers from Him in return like I did,
Christians do.

“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (Mark 11:24).  Regarding the above passage, DO YOU WANT TO CALL JESUS A LIAR AGAIN?!
Jesus was referring to Christians, not idiots.

By me posting only one link to you in return to your continuous stalking of me, by crying and whining because of your biblical ignorance was revealed by me once again, is not stalking because it was in response to your stalking and harassment posts to me.
And yet you stopped when the men in black rung your doorbell.

BUT, as shown in my post #64, you had to have 38 DIFFERENT CRYBABY EMBARRASSING POSTS WITHIN A FEW DAYS towards me that is truly STALKING and HARASSMENT!  2+2=4!
Have you reported them yet? What are you waiting for Dee Dee? For the mods to "forget" that you first post to me in every thread I go? That you even spammed some threads I had not spoken to you in?

YOUR COMICAL BACKFIRED QUOTE: “You wanted the attention Dee Dee, was the spamming not working for your ya?”
Barring your embarrassing syntactical sentence structure, 
"syntactical".... Lol!

you are the one that is shown to have the embarrassing attention in being an outright Stalker, Targeted Harasser, and Compulsion and Obsession disorder towards me as shown in your 38 posts to me in only a few days!  H-E-L-L-O?!
Your overuse of bolding and caps certainly paint you as the sane one.

In closing another embarrassing post...
ROFL!! 

Jesus and I thank you for giving us the two posts shown below, that when presenting them in the future if need be, is NOT harassment or libel because they are TRUE in every aspect of their content. (Legalese 101)
I heard that Jesus refused to join Landover Baptist Church. Doesn't Jesus have a low IQ restriction? Or do you have a waiver?

Lol! I kill me.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

Why are you making yourself even more embarrassed like I have easily shown in you being the number 1 biblical pseudo-christian fool, and now added to your repertoire, you are the number 1 spammer and targeted harasser on DEBATEART?  What gives?  It’s like you cherish these newly acquired positions, and want more to be added, of which, I will surely be glad to accommodate you in the near future!

Your entire post #67 was nothing but blatant misconceptions, child-like neener, "neener, neener statements," blatant lies, not fully understanding statements made to you, embarrassingly grasping for straws, failure of reasoning, outright misleading the reader, biased assumptions, your equivocation to conceal the truth, circular reasoning, slippery slope analogies, appealing to your ignorance, and various other notions that show your lack of intellect by being a pseudo-christian.

Case in point, with only one example of many embarrassing statements you’ve made in your wanting post #67, YOUR QUOTE: “Hey Dee Dee, I see you got tired of spamming.”

In reasoning, which fully escapes you, by me posting only one simple link  in response to your "plethora" of boisterous and whimpering cry baby posts as shown below in YOUR SPAMMING ESCAPADE IN ONLY A "FEW DAYS" TOWARDS ME, is the TRUE definition of SPAMMING! Priceless!

«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?»  08:06AM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?» 03:25AM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «SE Chat Room #3» 02:44AM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «The Free Will-Omniscience Dilemma» 02:00AM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «The Free Will-Omniscience Dilemma» 01:55AM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «SE Chat Room #3»06:11PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?» 06:08PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «The Free Will-Omniscience Dilemma» 06:05PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?» 05:53PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «The Free Will-Omniscience Dilemma» 05:52PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?» 05:45PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Christians don't read their Bible» 05:43PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «They Want To Discuss Anything But The Bible» 05:41PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?»05:37PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «They Want To Discuss Anything But The Bible» 05:35PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?» 05:21PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «They Want To Discuss Anything But The Bible» 05:19PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?» 05:07PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «They Want To Discuss Anything But The Bible» 05:02PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «They Want To Discuss Anything But The Bible» 04:41PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?» 04:36PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «They Want To Discuss Anything But The Bible» 04:31PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «The Free Will-Omniscience Dilemma» 04:27PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?» 04:25PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «The Free Will-Omniscience Dilemma» 04:18PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Christians don't read their Bible» 04:02PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «The Free Will-Omniscience Dilemma» 03:45PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Christians don't read their Bible» 09:47PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Jeff Goldblum Challenge - Making Sense of Atheism» 09:41PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «The Free Will-Omniscience Dilemma» 09:12PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «They Want To Discuss Anything But The Bible» 02:25PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «The Free Will-Omniscience Dilemma» 03:53AM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «They Want To Discuss Anything But The Bible» 08:42PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Jeff Goldblum Challenge - Making Sense of Atheism» 07:37PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «The Free Will-Omniscience Dilemma» 06:24PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «They Want To Discuss Anything But The Bible» 11:09PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Jeff Goldblum Challenge - Making Sense of Atheism» 10:14PM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?» 11:20AM
«ethang5» mentioned you in a new post for the forum topic «Would you consider this evidence?» 10:33AM

Ethang5, listen, we know you are at least trying to confront the Brother D in front of your equally Bible ignorant cohorts, but when you do, you just continually remove one foot to insert the other again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again!  You have yet to learn that when it gets to the point as it has gotten for you, this is the time you throw away your shovel and stop digging your hole deeper! When will you learn this simple notion of Logic 101???! LOL!

Jesus and I truly feel sorry for your MO, therefore to help you save further embarrassment within this forum, I am going to give you a chance to redeem yourself in what little pride you may have left with a topic that includes our serial killer Jesus, okay?  In doing so, the last thing you would do is to run away, like you've done before countless of times, with even more excuses littered behind you in front of the membership, understand?   I will be contacting you in the near future about said topic, and I thank you in advance, praise Jesus!

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Gee, Bro, if the heat is intolerable, no one insists you stay in the kitchen, even if mastering boiled water is asking too much
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Lol. The doofus follows me around spamming stupidity to me, and when I reply him, he posts it as stalking. Every link you posted homer has your dumb post above it. Buy a clue.

But its nice to see you are still coming off using your silly template. You've now dropped the insane hobo all caps and toned down on the all bold. And there isn't a single silly quote prefaced with a silly poor English comment. Good job. I will get you to post like a sane human being if you aren't an AI bot, and we aren't sure you're not....yet.

Common sense should have told you that parody cannot sustain a character on a serious debate site. But it has been established you have no common sense. Now you're locked into playing the fool, and unfortunately for you, you've met someone willing to give you all the rope you require to hang yourself.

Here, have some more rope.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5,

YOUR QUOTE REMOVING ONE FOOT TO INSERT THE OTHER AGAIN: “The doofus follows me around spamming stupidity to me”

Ethang5, as is easily shown by me and others, you are guilty of so many biblical infractions and fallacies in your posts, that we have lost count. For you to call these facts "stupidity" is basically your assumed intellect going severely wanting in all aspects, but what did we expect? lol!

YOUR INEPT QUOTE RELATING TO THE FACTS AGAIN: “Every link you posted homer has your dumb post above it. Buy a clue.”

My life experience will not allow me to stoop to a grade school level for you to understand simple logic.  Therefore, let me try for the last time. In as simple of  terms for you to hopefully comprehend this time, you DID NOT have to answer me with your crybaby dribble subsequent to a few posts where I only posted a “LINK,” get it? Huh?  But instead, you posted 38 different crybaby whimpering posts that I played along with by just posting a link in return to see how far you would go in being an habitual Spammer and Targeted Harasser, and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker! Duh!   In this respect, what an embarrassing visual my post #68 represents in all of your SPAMMING and TARGETED HARASSMENT towards me, where at one point you had to get up at 1:55 to 3:25 AM to continue!!!  WTF!

Regarding assumed templates, and has easily and explicitly shown, your template is to be the number 1 Bible Stupid pseudo-christian upon this forum, and now, the number 1 Spammer and Targeted Harasser, and possibly the number 1 biblical axiom runaway as well,  congratulations!

YOUR SOON TO BE RUNNING AWAY QUOTE: “But it has been established you have no common sense. Now you're locked into playing the fool, and unfortunately for you, you've met someone willing to give you all the rope you require to hang yourself.”

Barring your erroneous circular reasoning again, metaphorically I am giving you 10 miles of rope to see what common sense you have, okay? Jesus and I want to see who is allegedly playing the fool, shall we? Ready?

WITHIN THIS THREAD, you were blatantly shown to be the Bible Stupid fool in the link below. Now, let's discuss your Bible ignorance in said link, okay?

You have two options:

1.  You will continue to RUN AWAY from said link and pretend it doesn’t exist, but unfortunately for you, it embarrassingly remains to refer too in the future.
2.  You get serious, as you portend this forum needs to be, and we outright discuss your Biblical Stupidity is said link, get it?

If you choose to RUN AWAY again like you have done to my post #11 so many times that I have lost count, then in turn, you DO NOT take this forum as being serious like you say it should be, and you will create another title for you of being the number 1 RUNAWAY from biblical axioms on this forum! Do you understand the simple math in this equation?  If not, and for comedy relief, get Fauxlaw to help you! LOL!

Can I be frank, and you still can be ethang5? Jesus and I truly feel pity upon you, therefore I can’t bare to put you in another bad light within this thread, OTHER THAN TO SHOW YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU HAVE BALLS in discussing your Biblical Stupidity in my post #11!  Whats it going to be? lol

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey Dee Dee,

Your entire post is just disjointed stupidity. Sorry. I know you are lost in your Landover Baptist parody, but your post reads like the ramblings of a mentally ill person.

For the future, offending your Jesus is not against the site's CoC. And no one cares what your personal opinion of me is. You look like a crackpot when you keep blathering the same silliness over and over in every post.

Your world of pretending to be a ultra conservative Christian is childish. And it grew to be boring a full year ago. You have to put some content in your posts or I will just toss you for lolz as there is nothing to respond to in your Unabomber manifesto posts.

But maybe you like being the class clown. In that case, I was the right man to stalk. Cause I can clown you for years. Here, have some face paint with that rope.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

Fauxlaw,

Barring your cowardly action of blocking me, I will still address your wanting posts.

YOUR UNGODLY POST: "Gee, Bro, if the heat is intolerable, no one insists you stay in the kitchen, even if mastering boiled water is asking too much"

You obviously went to the school of "Ethang5's removing one foot to insert the other!"  Why would I want to leave DEBATEART Religion Forum and let you bible fools run rampant with your Devil Speak in rewriting Jesus' Bible, when Jesus states the following to me: "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9)  GET IT FAUXLAW?  LOL!  :(

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@fauxlaw
Gee, Bro, if the heat is intolerable, no one insists you stay in the kitchen, even if mastering boiled water is asking too much
Besides being a little mentally challenged, Dee Dee is also compulsive, I don't think he can stay out of the kitchen if he tried anymore.

Visit his Landover Baptist Church link and you'll see that mastering boiled water IS in fact asking too much of that group of geniuses.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

Oh, oh, I see you're getting a little "testy" where the chickens always come home to roost, don’t they ethang5?  Barring me for continuously taking you for a ride, lets get to the crux of your post #72, that you will NEVER live down while you are on DEBATEART Religion Forum, bar none!

YOUR POST THAT I EASILY SUCKERED YOU INTO AGAIN THAT DEBASES JESUS TO THE MAXIMUM! "For the future, offending your Jesus is not against the site's CoC …”

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!  Barring the fact that you and I have the same Jesus, and that I show the true Jesus within the scriptures which is not offending Him by stating the overall truth about Him, even though it may be upsetting at times,  your Devil Speak states with specificity that it is okay to offend Jesus outright!!! Holy Jesus Christ, you will NEVER be able to live this down as long as you remain upon this forum in the name of Satan!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

DEBATEART RELIGION FORUM, ETHANG5 IS NOW ON RECORD STATING THAT IT IS OKAY TO OFFEND JESUS, WHICH IN TURN, COMMITS THE UNPARDONABLE SIN (MATTHEW 12:32).  2+2=4!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

The following ethang5 Titles, which will be obviously added to in the future, are NOT harassment in any way whatsoever by the mere fact that they are all TRUE to form in every aspect. (Legalize 101)

Ethang5’ is the #1 Bible Ignorant pseudo-christian and runs away from this fact as shown:

Ethang5 is the #1 Spammer and Targeted Harasser:

Ethang5 is the #1 debaser of Jesus by stating it is okay to offend Him!:

There are times when the pseudo-christian like ethang5 embarrassingly represents, gets so upset with the truthful facts against him that are shown within this thread, that they derail and slip upon their Freudian!  What a memorable and never forgetful post this has turned out to be for poor ol ethang5, where we can only wonder in what his assumed friends are thinking about him now, and most importantly, in what Jesus thinks upon him when he tries to pass the Pearly Gates upon his earthly demise. !(MATTHEW 12:32)! 

NEXT?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Sorry Dee Dee, but your post is still unintelligible nonsense.

Parody is not supposed to be stupidity. But I guess real parody requires intelligence.

Where are you from Dee Dee, cause your English says you aren't American, and that its your 2nd language. Your ridiculous anger also indicates childhood trauma.

DEBATEART RELIGION FORUM, ETHANG5 IS NOW ON RECORD STATING THAT IT IS OKAY TO OFFEND JESUS, WHICH IN TURN, COMMITS THE UNPARDONABLE SIN (MATTHEW 12:32).  2+2=4!
Lol! They just had a meep genius, you should have campaigned to have "insults" to Jesus included in the CoC. Where were you and your Landover elders?

Look, it's fun tossing you for lolz, but really, you have to give me something to work with. Your silly repetitive template post are empty and stupid. How many times will you post the same stupidity that someone is running away or insulting Jesus? How many times do you expect a response to such redundant stupidity?

So, let me ask you some questions since you're apparently too challenged to bring up substantial issues yourself.

1. How old are you?
2. Did you once consider yourself a Christian?
3. How far did you go in school?
4. Were your parents married when you were growing up?
5. Do you not think ending EVERY post with "next!" is stupid?

Five simple questions. Sure, go ahead and post your usual stupid repetition from your loony template, but try and answer the questions too. It won't kill you.

What! Huh?

Lol!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5, the #1 Runaway from his Bible ignorance,

Once again, as if we didn’t see it, you forgot to address my post #71 where you have RAN AWAY for the 5th time relative to my post #11 within this thread alone regarding your unbelievable, ungodly, and outright Biblical Stupidity and Ignorance. I want to help you in removing your fear in discussing said post, because within this forum, there is nothing more embarrassing than to run away from Jesus’ inspired words as He watches you in total disgust (Hebrews 4:13).

To save you time once again, t, and awaiting an answer this time instead of a myriad of Satanic smoke screens.  Remember, your equally Bible ignorant friends are watching you, like RoderickSpode, PGA2.0, EtrnlVw, et al.

Therefore, you do not want to become what the link below explicitly shows, do you? LOL

You may begin:

C&P from post #71

YOUR SOON TO BE RUNNING AWAY QUOTE: “But it has been established you have no common sense. Now you're locked into playing the fool, and unfortunately for you, you've met someone willing to give you all the rope you require to hang yourself.”

Barring your erroneous circular reasoning again, metaphorically I am giving you 10 miles of rope to see what common sense you have, okay? Jesus and I want to see who is allegedly playing the fool, shall we? Ready?

WITHIN THIS THREAD, you were blatantly shown to be the Bible Stupid fool in the link below. Now, let's discuss your Bible ignorance in said link, okay?

You have two options:

1.  You will continue to RUN AWAY from said link and pretend it doesn’t exist, but unfortunately for you, it embarrassingly remains to refer too in the future.
2.  You get serious, as you portend this forum needs to be, and we outright discuss your Biblical Stupidity is said link, get it?

If you choose to RUN AWAY again like you have done to my post #11 so many times that I have lost count, then in turn, you DO NOT take this forum as being serious like you say it should be, and you will create another title for you of being the number 1 RUNAWAY from biblical axioms on this forum! Do you understand the simple math in this equation?  If not, and for comedy relief, get Fauxlaw to help you! LOL!

Can I be frank, and you still can be ethang5? Jesus and I truly feel pity upon you, therefore I can’t bare to put you in another bad light within this thread, OTHER THAN TO SHOW YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU HAVE BALLS in discussing your Biblical Stupidity in my post #11!  Whats it going to be? lol

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Bye bye Dee Dee.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5

And you too!  LOL.  6 weeks for the both of us!  

Where will the comedy and true entertainment come from when we have to leave? 

Laterz
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Where will the comedy and true entertainment come from when we have to leave? 
From the truly funny and entertaining members on the board, what will be missing with your absence will be true stupidity. And it will be worth it.

The board can thank me later.