Left and right, I need clarity.

Author: sadolite

Total: 286
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@PressF4Respect
Guess it makes actual genocide okay when you put it like that.

Dominant culture writes the rules. 

You really don't think germanic barbarians called themselves that after Rome fell, do you?
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@sadolite
The dialogue from #26-#61 should give you a pretty good glimpse into what left-wing and right-wing thinking are.

Especially the ones about the Native American genocide.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
I stand by my original post, those that tried to debunk it ended up unable to explain away what I raised.

Left-wing - safety and harmony
Right-wing - freedom and chaos
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PressF4Respect
Especially the ones about the Native American genocide.
There is not a single indigenous person that died from smallpox during the colonial era that referred to himself as a "NATIVE AMERICAN"

You just proved my point about dominant cultures with that ethnocentric comment.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Left-wing - safety and harmony.

I mean you are not wrong. Communist China has next to no crime or murders per capita. And the culture is overwhelmingly harmoniously homogeneous enforced strictly by the CCP.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@bmdrocks21
And black people say white people are the problem for literally every issue. If whites leave and their communities go in the crapper, it is "white flight". If they come back and things become higher quality and higher priced, it is "gentrification".

Not finishing high school and have over 70% out of wedlock births leading to crime and poverty? Must be the evil white man and his darn "systemic racism".
Yup, cuz we all know that Whites are the civilized ones, and blacks are savages who only contribute to societal decay.

Guess it makes genocide okay when you put it like that.
It does, I'm glad we agree.
Yup, I guess the Nazis killing the Jews was also ok. I'm glad we agree.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@sadolite
Lefties believe in perpetual guilt for your race and shame for your ancestors. Righties don't.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@PressF4Respect
Yup, I guess the Nazis killing the Jews was also ok. I'm glad we agree.

Now that's a hot take.

Yup, cuz we all know that Whites are the civilized ones, and blacks are savages who only contribute to societal decay.

Wow, I didn't know you felt this way. Why did you capitalize "whites" but not "blacks"? Are you a flaming racist or something?
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Greyparrot
Dominant culture writes the rules. 
Yeah, I guess so. I guess it must be their superior genetics and pure Aryan bloodline that made them dominant cultures. I guess that since the Nazis were dominant in Continental Europe in WWII, they had the inherent right to kill those "inferior" to them.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
More correctly, Lefties believe having a light shade of skin grants you the privilege of being responsible for the personal individual choices of a darker-skinned person.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PressF4Respect
Nazis were an inferior culture though. Change my mind.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Yes, I love my privilege to pay for and be blamed for others' mistakes. I love my privilege to be racially discriminated against for the sake of "diversity".

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
Sometimes, I view the Democrats as Emperor Palpatine, creating discord so that America can willingly give up freedom for safety. When order 66 is given, all the old patriots will be canceled.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@bmdrocks21
Now that's a hot take.
What? According to you, genocide is fine because other people were doing it. Just that the Nazis were more successful.

Wow, I didn't know you felt this way.
I don't. You do. That statement was what I got from your point about black people in #60:
If whites leave and their communities go in the crapper, it is "white flight". If they come back and things become higher quality and higher priced, it is "gentrification".

Why did you capitalize "whites" but not "blacks"? Are you a flaming racist or something?
Because we all know whites are better, like you said. duh

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Greyparrot
While China is indeed successfully pseudo-left, the pseudo aspect is important to comprehend.

You see, left wing in true form encourages harmony and educates the populace to leave them safe, China achieves the end results by blackmailing them into harmony via 24/7 surveillance and censorship of all media and tackles safety by masking when shit goes wrong. People get their hands cut off in the working conditions of Chinese factories and much along those lines, yet it's recorded as a non-crime and non-incident. This ignores the deep putrid pollution and all harms to the entire populace happening as a result of that. When the population needs reduction, they literally encourage killing people and will mercilessly do so to groups they wish to brainwash the children of (Muslims in China, research it) 

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@PressF4Respect
What? According to you, genocide is fine because other people were doing it. Just that the Nazis were more successful.

They clearly weren't.

I don't. You do. That statement was what I got from your point about black people in #60:
You generalized about what right-wing people think of "protesters". I generalized what black people think of white people. 

Because we all know whites are better, like you said. duh

Could you point out exactly where I said that?
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm dealing with people who think that the settlers had an inherent right to kill off the indigenous tribes because of their 'dominant culture'. Yeah, ikr.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@sadolite
The inescapable fact is that cities with a longtime liberal democratic government are poorer, dirtier, more crime ridden, and more lawless than cities with longtime conservative governments. This is fact. Anyone can write his biased spin here, but historical reality cannot be spun.

Simple common sense tells you that progressive liberalism is illogical.

1. Progressive Liberalism cannot exist until conservatism has built a society of law and order that protects it from the consequences of its self-defeating ideas. This is why progressive liberals are so sparse in 3rd world societies.
2. Progressive Liberalism has built into its ethos, a tendency to deny reality for dogma. So, men can be women, All cultures are equally good, Women can do anything men can do, unborn babies are not human beings, citizenship and borders don't matter, money is a free and unlimited resource, and gender is a social construct. All nonsense.
3. Over and over throughout history, reality has proven Progressive Liberalism to be self-hobbling stupidity, and liberals never learn. Liberals wanted to talk to Hitler, because in their dogma, a) war is always unrighteous, b) men are basically good, and c) violence never solves any problem. All proven bits of well intended stupidity.

At its core, liberalism places man himself as the standard (touchstone) of morality. That is, whatever man deems moral, IS moral. And thus, pleasure becomes the greatest moral good, (homosexuality is pleasurable, thus good) and suffering becomes the greatest moral evil (poverty is painful, thus evil) All liberal doctrine flow from this core.

At its core, conservatism places the standard (touchstone) of morality outside of men, that is, morality is independent of men, therefore, what a man deems moral, IS not necessarily moral. And thus, pleasure may be moral good (sex in marriage)or moral evil, (sex in rape)and suffering may be moral good (sacrifice to save innocents)or moral evil (oppressing the poor), all conservative doctrine flow from this core.

You might have noticed that conservatism is a more mature, realistic, and nuanced belief system than progressive liberalism, which is too simplistic for the real world. This explains why most (not all) progressive liberals are younger, while most conservatives (not all)  are older.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PressF4Respect
It is more accurate to say that they don't care what happened than that they directly support it. In their eyes, it's only wrong if it's done to them and this indeed fits with right-wing ethos, which believes not everyone is even close to equal.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PressF4Respect
I'm dealing with people who think that the settlers had an inherent right to kill off the indigenous tribes because of their 'dominant culture'. Yeah, ikr.

Meanwhile, we are dealing with "Nazis are a superior culture due to genetics" horsecrap.

Pretty sure not a single dominant American felt "bad" about stomping an inferior Nazi culture into the ground along with millions of lives.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@RationalMadman
Talk about double standards lol
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
 not everyone is even close to equal.

All cultures are not equal bro. Some are downright toxic and don't deserve to exist.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@PressF4Respect
You're the one defending Nazis and saying white people are superior.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@bmdrocks21
They clearly weren't.
Well, they successfully killed 6 million Jews.

You generalized about what right-wing people think of "protesters". 
Reread what I said. I said that SOME right-wing people think that, not all.

Could you point out exactly where I said that?
Post 60. You said that "If whites leave and their communities go into the crapper..." and "If they come back and things become higher quality and higher-priced...".
You clearly think that whites leaving will make their communities "go into the crapper", and that "things become higher quality" if "[the whites] come back".
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Greyparrot
@bmdrocks21
Meanwhile, we are dealing with "Nazis are a superior culture due to genetics" horsecrap.

You're the one defending Nazis and saying white people are superior.
I'm just extrapolating your guys' "might makes right" ethos to its natural conclusion.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PressF4Respect
I'm just extrapolating your guys' "might makes right" ethos to its natural conclusion.

You wouldn't be typing that statement in English if it was false.
PressF4Respect
PressF4Respect
-->
@Greyparrot
All cultures are not equal bro. Some are downright toxic and don't deserve to exist.
Yes, I guess we should genocide them too. Day of the rope, amirite?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@PressF4Respect
Vast majority of them died to disease which really wasn’t preventable back then for indigenous tribes. A side effect of the discovery of the Americas
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Well, they successfully killed 6 million Jews.

And Stalin killed 20 million and Mao killed 45 million people.

So what? People in the cultural out-group die all the time all over the globe.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
At least you called them indigenous tribes instead of "American Indians" like some snooty liberal.