Total: 37
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Theweakeredge
Show me, please, that requirement  in the Help Center under "Forum." Those are the rules of the road in DArt. I see no necessity of declaring justifications for claims. In DEbate, yes, but loosely specified since it is listed as a necessary item to be judged by voters, therefore, the presence of citations must be there to vote on them. Forum is not that ambiguous; it totally lacks the 'requirement.'
I simply believe in law. Absent a law, it cannot be imposed by whim.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@fauxlaw
No, that's not necessary, its the rules of a proposition, once again, whenever you make a claim (REGARDLESS OF LOCATION) you have necessarily adopted the burden of proof. It shows an inconsistency on the claimer to fail this burden depending on the location.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Theweakeredge
And you have, thereby, completely lifted the purpose of curiosity from the human mind. If I should prove everything I state, what purpose has your own mind? What of critical thinking on your own? Too busy? You adopt the life of sponge? Sponge Bob Squarepants? Your choice, I suppose.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@fauxlaw
Because I still have to investigate your sources, as well, as this is only towards a specific claim, not knowledge in general. Ad hominems, niiiice.

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Theweakeredge
Ma gavte la nata
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Liberalism is alive and well on Dart at least.
Theweakeredge
Theweakeredge
-->
@ethang5
Indeed, indeed it is