-->
@RationalMadman
boogest
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Crocodile
It is extremely difficult to type on Android on this website, if you backspace the text goes crazy.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@RationalMadman
You're right about the potential for an RB, I should not have said that. I know I had a specific reason for why I did say it and feel like it was a very good one but can't for the life of me remember what it was.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@RationalMadman
It is extremely difficult to type on Android on this website, if you backspace the text goes crazy.
I have the same issue. I have noticed it only happens when backspacing in the middle of a word or sentence but does not happen if you highlight what you want deleted first (even if it is just one letter). Still a pain to do that but less of a pain than starting over a two sentence post because it somehow magically became three paragraphs of gibberish and random letters.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Thanks. My workaround is/was tgat after you backspace there's a way to cancel out the glitch by backspacing the first letter of the words after it and deleting the space between the words or something. It's actually complicated even when you know how to do it.

So thanks, your method works far smoother.

Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
android noises intesifies
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Crocodile
Lol
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
What? Multi deck? You seriously have to be joking Disc. It was clearly obvious I meant different cards, but with the wrong wording. Are you seriously considering that a scum slip? Despite the fact it’s virtually impossible for that to even occur.

Really. How does saying multiple decks have anything to relate to the roles that mafia have. There isn’t a coorelation, even with context. This is a huge jump
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
Really. How does saying multiple decks have anything to relate to the roles that mafia have. There isn’t a coorelation, even with context. This is a huge jump
I already explained this but will answer one time, more for the benefit of the people reading this than for your benefit as I don't wish to fluff the DP with back-and-forth bickering.

Basically the idea is I think that supa had seen the two lists of hand/role combos for each of mafia and town (one in the OP and the other presumably in his PM) then when it came to the post in question his comment about "different roles for different decks" was him using the word 'decks' to refer to the two lists. This conclusion was based on the context of the preceding conversation that led up to said comment.

Not a guarantee but then as they say 'If you want guarantees buy a toaster'. This is the strongest tell I have seen so far but if something better comes up I will switch my vote and possibly kill supa tonight.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
So you believe you have the hand that will give you the best chance of killing me. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
It was also clarified in the OP that mafia have a seperate role lair. It isn’t new info
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
List*
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
There's only one deck of cards, and the closest thing to deck is cards, so if you substitute the two words, you get "there are different roles for different cards." Which is true. And even if you put role lists in instead of decks, it's still true. So what's the problem here...?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
So you believe you have the hand that will give you the best chance of killing me. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
That’s what I’m trying to say. We knew that mafia had different roles 😂
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Lol right 💀
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
How do y’all feel about pressuring scumreads about their card claims? If they are scum it limits them and they are forced to select the town role that correlates instead of their mafia one. Then next DP we can ask them for their actions and see any corroborations, etc

warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
You don’t get to select your role?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Pressure multiple people at the same time and force them to reveal their cards at an agreed 5-second window when all at online. This will prevent convenient alteration and risk-free non-matching of cards.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Btw if you are doc, save me thank you so much.
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@RationalMadman
not saying I am doc, but why you?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Crocodile
You know those mafia fear me in the later days with my knowledge of card odds and also my willingness to fake claim even as town. They are afraid and they should be.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@RationalMadman
@ILikePie5
How many people would we pressure
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Speedrace
any amount. if all do it at once that's the best thing ever but I know you guys have this habit of onlyhoning in on a few (for no real reason) so do 3 at once. 2 maybe, make sure they're both online.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@RationalMadman
Gotchu
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
You don’t get to select your role?
Wym? Your hand determines your role
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
He thought by 'select' you meant real role, not fakeclaim.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Pressure multiple people at the same time and force them to reveal their cards at an agreed 5-second window when all at online. This will prevent convenient alteration and risk-free non-matching of cards.
I can support this
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
How many people would we pressure
Probably 2-3. If these people corroborate each other it’s possible that they may be mafia coordinated. Since everyone has at least tracker powers it’s possible we can catch scum visiting other people and forcing them to claim their cards in hopes of a CC
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
-->
@RationalMadman
@ILikePie5
This is ideal, if we can manage to organize such a thing. If not, then popcorn would be the next best option (it gives scum little opportunity to craft a fakeclaim with the knowledge of town's NP activities).